She's in Charge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure hope you finished your chores," Natalie's voice interrupted the film. I turned my head to see her standing in the doorway, watching either me, or the movie. I had not heard her come in and had no idea how long she had been standing there. Behind her, I could see several unmarked black plastic bags, and wondered what she had purchased now. I likely looked guilty, and she smirked at me. She picked up one of the bags, and walked around the couch to sit next to me.

"Yes, ma'am. All done."

She nodded. "I'll be checking to see how well you did." She was definitely watching the screen, and barely spared a glance for me. Her jeans felt rough against my naked thigh as she settled in next to me. She reached over and idly started to stoke my cock. I moaned, and watched her watching the movie. She reached over with her free hand, and pushed my face so that I again was facing the TV. "Watch the movie," she ordered.

On the TV, the mistress was thrusting hard, now. The sound of the vibrator filled the room; already, the slave had had two more orgasms. Her sensitive clit protested as no relief was given, and the vibrator continued even as she continued to get fucked in the ass.

"How bad do you want to cum right now?" Natalie asked. Her hand was jerking me slowly, and her other hand was teasing my balls. Between the attention and the action in the porno, I was about ready to burst.

"Pretty fucking bad," I admitted.

"You like watching that slave get fucked in the ass, huh?"

I had no idea what the safe answer was, and hesitantly nodded.

"Hmm. All those times you begged to fuck me in the ass, this is what you wanted me to feel? My ass full of your cock, maybe even a vibrator on my pussy?" I nodded, my eyes flickering from her to the screen. The slave was having another orgasm, and Natalie's hand had slowed on my cock to an agonizing pace that would never finish me off. "She seems to enjoy it," she commented. I grunted an agreement, and tried to thrust my hips up to get her to move her hand faster. "I guess it's just another hole, right? With enough lube, I suppose anyone could do it." Her hand sped up a little. "Hey, lots of people, not just gay people, seem to love it, so there must be something about it, right? It does look hot, I admit."

I gasped, and grunted as her stroking went faster. Was she saying she might let me try anal? The thought alone was pushing me towards the edge, and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop.

And then she stopped. "Fuck!" I gasped. I needed to cum so bad. On the screen, I had not even noticed the movie come to an end.

"Well, maybe we could try it," Natalie said with a grin. "Just once, to see if we like it, too." She reached down to the bag she had brought in, and opened it so I could see the contents. I gasped, and my jaw hung open in shock. A harness and dildo stared at me, not much different from the one in the porno, although the fake cock was considerably smaller.

"No way. Not a chance. No way." I protested. And then her hand returned to my cock, moving slowly.

"How would you like to cum," she asked in a sickly sweet tone. "Right now?" She licked her lips. "I might even let you cum in my mouth. How would you like that, baby? All you have to do is agree. Just say yes, and you can cum baby. You know you want to." I shook my head, but her hand on my cock continued to stroke, and I wanted to cum so bad. She bent forward, and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. She sucked hard, her tongue darting around the head, caressing. My thighs were twitching in need, and she pulled her mouth off, blowing cool air on me. Her hand had stopped, and was just holding the base of my cock, tightly.

I found myself wondering what it would feel like, if it would hurt, and shook my head frantically. And Natalie ran her tongue up the back of my penis, from my balls to the tip of the head. I shuddered, and wondered; a lot of people did like it. How bad could it be? "No!" I gasped. "I won't do it!"

She shrugged, and put me in her mouth again. The warm wetness of her mouth enveloped me, and moved slowly down the shaft, taking me in deeper. I was throbbing. I was desperate. "If it hurts will you stop?" I gasped. She smiled around my cock and I heard her mummer an agreement. I didn't want to. But I wanted to cum so bad. Oh god. I needed to so bad.

"Ok, I'll do it, please god let me cum!"

She made a little excited noise in the back of her throat, and then she started to move. One hand worked my balls, and one stroked my cock in time with her now bobbing head. She sucked hard as her mouth moved up and down on me, and her hands kneaded me gently.

It did not take long. I lifted my hips off the couch, jamming my cock deeper into her mouth, nearly gaging her; but she kept on sucking. I felt the cum shooting out of me in pulsing waves, filling her mouth, and the muscles in my body turned to Jell-O. Her stroking slowed, and eventually stopped. My cock emerged from her mouth with a pop, and she licked a stringy line of semen from her lips. I panted, exhausted, and a little in shock at what I had just agreed to.

"Well that was easier than I expected," Natalie smirked. "I guess that means you must really want my cock in your ass. But, don't worry, baby, I'll be gentle."

12