She's Still Hot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell the chef it's me and we would like some of his 'special' poi, please," he said, holding her hand and squeezing gently. "You're going to love this stuff, but be warned, it has different effects on different people."

"Like what?" Tammy asked, innocently.

"Some people say it releases their inhibitions better than alcohol, but with no hangover; some say it's like a good sedative, putting them to sleep," he answered. They talked about their respective lives and enjoyed the atmosphere. She noted that all the wait staff wore sarongs and nothing else. Some of the men were very well developed, and she commented on that fact.

"They all have a very strict regimen of physical training, as this is a lucrative, well-paying job. Most of them are college students, working their way through school, so they provide good service for good tips."

Laani arrived with their food and left them alone. When she had gone, he dipped a finger in the poi and offered it to her. She took it willingly, thinking this might jumpstart their tryst. She gathered the paste in her mouth, but did not let his fingers go. She sucked them sensuously, sliding her tongue along and around each of them, then giving them a lip massage on the way out of her mouth.

She fed him in the same manner, and soon, they had consumed the entire bowl of the delicious dish. Laani magically appeared with a small bowl of water and towels, and left to bring their next course.

"That was great," she murmured, sliding closer to him and putting her hand on his thigh. She leaned in to kiss his neck and felt his hand on her thigh.

"When does the 'good stuff' kick in?" she asked, enjoying his touch and the proximity of a handsome man.

"It's really very quick," he responded, taking her face in his hand and kissing her. His tongue slid past her lips and his hand found its way up her thigh, closer to her cunt. she was sure she was leaking around the strip of cloth wedged in her cuntlips, but certainly didn't care. This man was going to fuck her and she could hardly wait. Tammy moved her hand to his crotch and was delighted to feel his erection straining the front of his pants.

"Quick for you too?" she asked, giggling softly.

"Yes, but you speed up the process."

"Will they ask us to leave if I attack you right here?" she asked, rubbing his cock aggressively.

"Well, they frown on that sort of thing. Let's cool it until we get home," he said, not wanting to break the spell any more than she did.

They finished their meal and when they left, Laani made a special point to walk them to their car. "You are very beautiful," she said. "He's a lucky man. I hope to see you again."

On the way back to his house, Tammy felt sleepy and leaned her head back on the headrest. The next thing she knew, the sun was shining on her body in the middle of the bed and she smelled sausage cooking.

"What the fuck?" she thought, as the memory of last night came back. The poi must have relaxed her so much that she fell asleep. "Damn, he must think I'm not such a hot date after all," she thought. Consumed with the thoughts of her failure at the seduction, Tammy stumbled into the kitchen. He was facing the range, apron strings framing his perfect ass. She couldn't help but smile as she padded quietly to him and hugged him from behind. Her breasts were crushed against his back and her mound rubbed on his asscheeks.

"Oh, we're awake, are we?" he asked as he turned in her arms.

As he bent down to kiss her, she burst into tears. "I'm so sorry," she sobbed. "I feel like such a failure. I'll leave if you want me to." Her tears were streaming down her cheeks and onto her nipples.

"Are you crazy?" he asked incredulous. "You're the most amazing woman I have ever seen, and just because you finally relaxed and went to sleep means nothing. In fact, I'm proud you were so confident and felt comfortable in doing so. No, my Dear, I don't want you to leave. I want to do just what I have intended to do for some time. I want to make wonderful, sweet, slow love to you in every way you desire, and maybe even some of my own. I just hope I'm up to the task of making you happy."

Tammy felt a tenderness that she hadn't felt for a long time. "You are such a sweetheart," she said, pulling his lips to hers and pushing her tongue into his mouth as deeply as she could. She felt his cock rising under his apron and giggled as she fondled it. "First time I ever felt a cock through an apron," she said, stretching the thin fabric over his dick and rubbing it slowly. Soon, a wet spot appeared and she looked back into his eyes. "I think he's ready, don't you?"

"Yes, but we have other business to attend to first."

"Like what?" she asked, feigning a pouty look.

"Breakfast, then other necessities," he said mysteriously.

They took the breakfast to the deck and she sat on his lap to feed him. Holding a link of sausage between them, they nibbled it until their lips met and they kissed while trying to chew. Laughing, they tried it again, slower this time, enjoying the anticipation. She turned to spread jelly on the toast and "accidentally" dropped some on her breasts. Turning back, she simply said, "Oops."

He attacked her jelly-covered tits, licking them individually, then giving them a thorough sucking. Realizing that she was about to come, he looked at her and said, "Your nipples are really sensitive aren't they?"

"Oh, fuck yes. I can cum just from sucking them myself. They can take whatever you dish out, big boy!"

The apron was creating a problem for his cock, so he stood up, taking her with him, and sat her on the picnic table. Stripping the apron off, he took a piece of sausage and began rubbing her nipples with it. Slowly moving down her tight stomach, he nudged her thighs and spread them. Easing the sausage to her pussy lips, he kissed her and inserted it at the same time. She was so wet, that the sausage disappeared into her cunt, causing her to break the kiss suddenly.

"What now, Lover?" she asked coquettishly.

"I'll have to dive down there and retrieve it," he said as he knelt and pushed her thighs even further apart. Inhaling her musty fragrance, he licked tentatively until her lips opened. Clamping his mouth on her exposed pussy, he sucked until the sausage slid back to his mouth. Grasping it with his teeth, he stood and shared it with her.

"Fuck! Pussy-soaked sausage! What a way to start the day!" Tammy squealed. "I'm ready to fuck your brains out, right here, right now."

"Patience, my dear. We have one other task to get out of the way first. Please stay right here until I get back with the necessary equipment," he said, taking the breakfast dishes with him. As he disappeared inside, she heard someone moaning. Looking at the deck next door, she saw one of the girls from the afternoon before bent over the rail, getting pummeled from behind by a very handsome young man who obviously knew how to push her buttons. Her titties were flopping obscenely in time with his strokes.

Before she realized it, she was rolling her nipples and really enjoying the show. He suddenly reappeared with a porcelain basin of water, towels, a petite razor, some shaving gel, and a bottle of lotion.

"Enjoying the show I see," he said, setting the implements down and giving the couple next door a glance. "That's one hot bitch. She has a different lover every weekend."

Turning to her, he said, "You'll need to spread your legs as far as you can in order for me to do a thorough job. I really like to eat smooth cunts."

She leaned back and grabbed her legs under her knees. Her work at the gym had given her extra flexibility, and she pulled her legs wide open. "That far enough?" she asked.

"Great!" he said, taking the cloth and moistening the entire area. She knew this would be exciting, but he was determined to get the job done without any delay. He spread the gel and then shaved her with slow, tantalizing strokes of the razor. She felt no discomfort and asked, "You've done this before, right?"

He looked up between her thighs and smiled. "Yes, but never to a more beautiful woman or such an exciting pussy," he said, washing away any gel and hair. "Now, for the moisturizer."

"I think if you look, you'll see that I'm pretty moist already," she giggled.

As he applied the silky liquid to her mound and lips, she got a very distinct tingling sensation. "That feels great, but what makes it tingle? Do I have razor burn?"

Laughing, he said, "No, my Lovely. What you have is peppermint-flavored moisturizer. It reacts with air to tingle the skin and make the sex even better. Now let me put this away and we'll put on our own show for the neighbors."

While he was gone, Tammy stood and stretched, rubbing her nipples and cupping her breasts. Looking next door, she saw that the man was stretched out on a lounge chair, with the girl riding him, her back to his face. Her lover from the afternoon before was giving her titties a workout.

"Damn, she is hot," she thought.

He stepped behind her and hugged her, using his hands to put pressure on hers and increase her pleasure emanating from her tits. She moved her ass against his cock, feeling it settle between her asscheeks.

"I think I might even like to try that before the weekend is over," Tammy said, turning and sliding her arms around his neck.

"We can try anything you desire, but don't think this is a one-shot deal. If you prove to be as sexy and uninhibited as I think you are, you may have to commit your weekends to pleasure. We have plenty of time to think about that later. Right now, I want to eat that pussy until you scream," he said, picking her up and setting her on the picnic table. Arranging her so that she was leaning back comfortably, he began by kissing her eyelids, then her ears, down her neck, and to her breasts.

"I'll love these better when I'm not in a hurry," he said, giving each nipple a nip and moving down her flat, quivering stomach. As he reached her navel, he used the tip of his tongue to tickle the area around it, then dipped into the center, causing her to giggle. He continued downward, and when he reached the top of her slit, he increased his pressure slightly. The moisturizer was reacting with the moisture deposited by his tongue and the heat was intense. At her moan, he said, "You like that, Baby? My tongue has done irreparable damage to pussies in the past. See, it's getting hard, just like my dick. Get ready to enter paradise!" he said, as he moved downward again, this time, licking her puffy outer lips and then on to her asshole.

When he moved back up, he thrust his tongue in and out of Tammy's pussy, bringing her to her first orgasm of the morning. She groaned and held his head in place, savoring the sensations. Knowing her body well, she knew that this was probably the least intense orgasm she would enjoy today. When she had stilled, he began licking again, this time more forcefully, and added some suction to his repertoire. She felt as if her cunt walls were being vacuumed and his tongue was a feather duster, gentle, yet insistent.

By now he had her thighs on his shoulders, gripping her so that he could drive into her pussy at will. She soon felt the rush again, this time stronger and quicker. "C-u-u-u-u-m-m-m-m-iiiing!" she screamed, this time thrashing her hips and bucking against his face. Her climax lasted for a full two minutes, and finally, her legs fell open, splaying her battered cuntlips to the sun.

"Give me a break, Baby. I think you just sucked my insides out!"

"I told you I love to eat pussy, especially full, ripe pussies like yours. When you're ready, I'll work on your clit and give your g-spot some attention," he said, smiling devilishly. He had moved to her side and kissed her breasts, suckling and fondling them tenderly.

She finally came to her senses enough to try and wrap her hand around his dick and begin stroking it. It felt good in her hand, not too long, but thick, and seriously sexy. "When do I get my turn?" she asked, squeezing his shaft.

"Patience, my dear. Remember, this weekend is for your pleasure. Let me love you," he said simply, his hand moving down her stomach and finding its way to her clit. He slowly rubbed it with his thumb, then slid two fingers into her slick cunt. He put more pressure on her clit, and began rimming her asshole, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from her. Before she could react further, he slid his thumb into her pussy and raked her g-spot with his thumbnail. Her scream nearly deafened him, but he continued to stroke her asshole while massaging the tenderest, most sensitive bundle of nerves in her sensuous body. Suddenly, he slipped his middle finger into her rosebud and, had he not been holding her, she would have jumped off the table. Launching into another orgasm, she simply grabbed his head with her hands, looked into his eyes, and tried to fuck his hand off. Her climax lasted for a full minute, and when she finally settled down, her body ached from the exertion. He gently removed his hand and smiled as he kissed her.

"You are one hot woman. For the first time in my life, I'm having some doubts as to my ability to hold up my end of the bargain," he said, his sincerity touching her deeply.

Hugging his head to her breast, Tammy said softly, "We can quit right now and I'll be eternally grateful. You've already given me more pleasure than I've had in years. I would, though, like a chance to reciprocate."

She was aware that he had awakened feelings and desires that she had thought were lost forever. Long ago, she had been the hottest wife in town, and now she began to exude some of that sensuality.

When they kissed this time, it was a lingering, loving kiss that held quite a bit of emotion. They entered the house and she led him to the bed, urging him to lie down, his six-inch cock erect and swaying proudly.

"Let me see if I remember how to do this," she said, crawling onto the bed and bringing her face close to his crotch. Licking around the base of his cleanly shaved dick, she went to work on his balls first, fondling, licking, and finally sucking them into her mouth, using her tongue like a paintbrush. "Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"Indeed you are, my dear," he replied, his voice dreamy.

She held his cock in her hand, spitting on the head and, after getting her lips stretched around the head, engulfing the entire length in one painstakingly slow motion. Allowing his breathing to return to normal, she began wriggling her tongue on the underside, and soon, he began to thrust gently.

Pulling here mouth away, spit and precum stringing down, she looked at him and asked, "Ready to get fucked?"

"Ready and willing!"

She slithered up his body, kissing and licking, sucking his nipples, and purring like a big cat. When she got to his face, she kissed each eyelid and said, "I need your cock." She straddled him and reached back to guide him into her slick cunt, his shaft spreading her cuntlips and creating delicious sensations throughout every centimeter of her pussy. As her cunt contacted her hand, she could feel the moisture oozing out around his dick onto her hand, bathing it with fragrant moisture. She held it to his nose and said, "See how wet you make me? Now let me repay your sweet love."

Tammy's pussy walls enveloped his shaft tightly, but her arousal allowed her to move easily. She began to hump, leaning forward so her tits were swinging in his face. "Suck my titties, Baby. They need some love."

He held her breasts still and moved from one nipple to the other, suckling like a baby. She was in her rhythm now, her cunt moving up and down his entire shaft, their flesh slapping, the universe centered on their coupled bodies. Suddenly, she felt him tense and saw his eyes fly open. "Cuuuummmming," was all he could say.

She felt the blast of his come, surprised at the strength and duration. When he had finished, he started to apologize for his poor performance. Shushing him with a kiss, she said softly, "Not to worry, Lover. Let this cock-loving bitch take care of it."

Wriggling sexily, she disengaged herself from his withering cock and slid back down his body. "My pussy's dripping with your cum. It's running down my legs and it feels so fucking sexy. I'm gonna suck you till you can give me another hot load."

On her hands and knees, she simply took his big, cum-covered cock into her mouth and began licking and sucking the moisture off it. Reviving some long unused skills, she made full use of her mouth. Using her lips, she put delicious pressure on his cock, swirling her tongue around the head, and soon feeling the shaft begin to stiffen. She then bathed the underside with her tongue, lovingly bringing life back to his flaccid staff. She pulled up the shaft, stopping with just the head in her lips, still painting the head with her hot tongue. Finally, she pulled off completely and began to climb back up his body.

"Ready for another go, Stud?" Tammy asked as she inserted his cock back into her cum-slickened cunt. Every nerve in her pussy tingled and she said huskily, "Ooooh, it feels bigger than before. Just lie back and enjoy this. I'm warmed up and want to come this time, so I may get a little wild," she said mischievously.

Long forgotten wanton feelings had surfaced, and now she was ready to embrace them. This man wanted to give her pleasure, and she was finally ready to accept it and reciprocate. Tammy used her toned body to inch her way down his shaft, her thighs straining, her breath becoming raspy. She began to talk to him like the slut she had become.

"Feel my pussy squeezing your big dick? It's never been so full of cock!" she said as she changed from humping to squirming, grinding her hips into his groin, loving the feel of his cock as she ground her cunt on the head. She felt the undeniable creep of a climax begin deep within her being and wanted to draw it out as long as possible. She stopped moving and simply milked his cock with her talented cunt muscles. Leaning forward, she held the head in her pussy with her lips and began sucking his nipples. He could not lay still and began humping up into her, his cock moving easily in her slick tunnel. Suddenly, he slipped out, causing her to raise her lips from his now erect nipples.

Without saying a word, she rolled over and carried him with her, putting him on top. "Get that monster in my pussy, Stud! Fuck me like the whore I am! Fuck me-e-e!" she screamed, lusting for the feel of a filled cunt.

He found her slit again, and slid his dick in to the hilt, fucking her slowly.

"Fuck me fast and hard!"

He picked up his pace and began pounding her pussy with a purpose. The slap of flesh resounded loudly in the house, as did her moans. Finally finding her voice, she pled, "Fuck me hard! Feel my tight cunt loving your cock? I can feel every bulge! Your cockhead is splitting me open! Cum for me! N-O-W!" she screamed, her body giving way to the intense climax overtaking it. He was close, and as she clamped her legs around his lower back, drawing him into her, he shot another massive load of hot cream, splattering her pussy walls and filling her again.

Tammy's body quivered impulsively for a full minute, as he held her close and kept his dick in place. Their exertions had generated a coating of sweat on their bodies and she luxuriated in the feel, knowing she had given him a complete and satisfying orgasm. His cock began to shrink, and he looked deeply into her eyes before kissing her with as much passion as he could muster.

"You are some woman," he said finally, pulling his face away and rolling onto his side. "I thought you were hot, but you are fucking unbelievable. I want you again right now, but I don't think I can get it up," he said.

"Don't worry about it. I need some time to recuperate too. By the way, you're pretty fucking amazing yourself," she said, snuggling into his embrace and drifting off to sleep.