She's Still Hot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they awakened, the sun indicated that the day was almost over. He leaned in, kissed her, and tweaked a nipple, saying, "You hungry?"

"Famished," she said, rolling over and kissing him, slipping her tongue into his mouth. "I guess you're talking about food, right?"

"Yes, for the time being. We can always play after we've eaten."

"What are our plans for this evening?" she asked, stroking his cock and balls, and presenting him a breast to suckle.

"Well, Laani was quite taken with your beauty and personality last night. She wants us to come back tonight for a luau and special show. She also said she wants to spend some time with us. Are you interested?" he asked. He had rolled her onto her back and was kissing her nipples delicately.

"Interested, but if you keep that up, Laani will never see us tonight!" she said, laughing and loving his attention. "I guess we need to shower."

They meandered to the shower, stopping to kiss and fondle each other, keeping the sensations near the surface. They soaped each other sensuously, giving special attention to erogenous places and engaging in what amounted to extended foreplay. A climax was simmering under the surface for each of them, but they managed to control themselves without release.

When she had finished her hair and makeup, she strode into the sleeping area to find him waiting with yet another "come fuck me" dress. This one was sheer white, with opaque vertical strips running from the plunging neckline to the hem, which was shorter than last night's. In fact, she would have to be careful not to bend over and expose her cheeks.

He slid the wispy dress over her body, and she shivered at the sensations it created in her. They shifted and slid the material until it was hugging every curve of her luscious body. The bodice had enough stretch to push her breasts towards the center, creating a wonderful view of her generous cleavage.

Ending at midthigh, the overall picture was one of pure lascivious decadence. Knowing she would probably get fucked in this dress, Tammy couldn't help but stroke her nipples to hardness, saying, "See what you do to me? I'm ready to fuck right now! Let me have your hand."

Taking his hand, she slid it between her thighs, pushing his fingers into her dripping slit. "You are one hot woman, but please, let's wait just a little longer. You'll notice that my cock is ready too, but I assure you, we'll enjoy this evening even more if we wait. Do you mind if Laani joins us?"

"Of course not! That would be great! I'd love to get my hands on that hot body of hers!"

"She said the same thing about you," he said, leaning in to kiss her passionately, visions of the two lovely women enjoying each others' charms. "She will meet us at the restaurant."

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were led to the deck on the back of the restaurant, which overlooked the moonlit ocean. Laani greeted them warmly, giving each of them a delightful kiss, and seating them front and center. She was topless again, but tonight, she wore a grass skirt instead of a sarong.

Amid much ceremony, the luau was started, with the guests enjoying a wide variety of tropical foods, served by their personal attendant. Laani showed them how to eat several of the dishes, emphasizing the sexual nature of the event, and making sure to include plenty of skin contact. When the meal was finished, the staff lined up for a dance, similar to the hula, but much more suggestive. Laani was by far the best dancer of the group, and she made eye contact with her favorite couple as she performed her sexual dance. The drums created a pulsating rhythm and, as he stroked her thigh, she could feel the tension between her legs.

Leaning in, Tammy kissed her lover's ear and whispered, "I want to fuck our little island hottie. Will I get the chance?"

"Anything you and she can work out," he replied, easing a hand to hold her breast and roll her nipple.

As the dance came to an end, they made their way to the edge of the stage and complemented Laani on her dance. She seemed genuinely pleased and asked if she would be allowed to spend the rest of the evening with them.

"My Dear, you can spend as much time as you wish with us, but be warned, we plan to enjoy your body in every way possible. Will that be acceptable?" he asked, doing his best to look her in the eyes and not dwell on her heaving breasts.

"So, you want a sex toy, right?"

"Absolutely. Are you up for it?"

Without answering, Laani knelt and took Tammy's face in her hands and kissed her, sliding her tongue completely into her mouth and brushing it from side to side, all the while massaging her breasts and groaning passionately. When they finally broke their kiss, Laani turned to him and said, "You are two of the sexiest people I've ever seen. Somehow, I know you would never hurt me, and I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time together." Kissing him she added mischievously, "I may not be as innocent as you suspect!"

In the car on the way back to his house, she spread her legs, dipped her finger into her dripping pussy, and held it to his lips. "Think I'm ready for out little 'project'?' she asked, as he licked her finger clean.

"Ready and willing!" he replied, smiling at his own joke. "I expect you're going to teach her the finer points of debauchery as no one else could."

They arrived at his house and waited as Laani pulled into the driveway. Holding the elevator door, they were delighted with her attire, or lack of it. She had changed into a pair of gym shorts that were too small a couple of years ago, her cameltoe proudly on display, and a sheer tank top that displayed her entire chest, especially her erect nipples. She twirled in front of them, half of her asscheeks showing below the shorts, her breasts jiggling enticingly, and said, "Well, am I over dressed?"

Stepping into the elevator, he told her, "Yes, you are," and promptly pulled the shirt over her head, while Tammy pulled her shorts over that sumptuous ass and knelt in front of the young girl's fragrant pussy, which smelled of orchids and fruit.

"How do you do that?" she asked. "If I had danced like you did, I would be reeking of sweat. Your pussy smells fresh, delicious, and edible!"

"It's because of our diet. Lots of exotic fruit and special body lotions. I'll be glad to let you in on some of the secrets, but we have to take care of other business first," she said, her breath becoming ragged as he fondled her breasts and the elevator stopped.

Stepping out, they led her to the bed and had her lie on her back. "As our pleasure doll, you have to keep your hands off yourself. Let us give you as much pleasure as you can stand, then, if you wish, you can repay us," he said, as he began undressing. When he slid his briefs off, Laani sucked in her breath. He said, "Yes, it is impressive isn't it? But you ought to see what this vixen can do with it. Hopefully, she will teach you some tricks."

Tammy had wriggled out of her skintight dress and her breasts swayed as she crawled onto the bed beside Laani. "Ever suck a real woman's titties?" she asked, swinging them near the prone girl's face.

"No, but I've wanted to suck yours since last night. Please don't make me wait," the sexy waitress pleaded. "I want everything you've got to offer."

She leaned down and put a nipple within reach of Laani's lips. "Suck gently, my Dear. They're very sensitive, and we wouldn't want me to come too soon."

Laani pursed her lips and took in the pink nipple gently, cupping the other breast with her hand and rolling the nipple. Using her tongue, Laani soon had Tammy moaning. Increasing her pressure, she finally bit the bud tenderly.

Pulling away, she said, "You like that, Baby? Your tits are so soft and sweet. I could suck them all night, but what about him? Doesn't he want to have some fun? That cock needs some attention, don't you think?"

She turned and saw that he had his dick in his hand and was smiling devilishly as he stroked his sausage-like cock. As one, they crawled to him and pushed him onto his back. Laani tried to get her tiny hand around his shaft.

"I can't reach around it! How in the world am I going to suck it?"

"Like this!" Tammy said, opening her mouth as widely as she could, and licking her lips until they were wet. "You've got to get that monster good and wet, so it'll slide past your lips. Hold it still for me and watch closely."

Laani did as she was told, and held her face very close to their coupling. She saw Tammy spit on his cockhead and lick it, spreading the moisture around the head, then working it slowly into her mouth. As she got the plum-sized head into her mouth, she began to work her tongue underneath it. This slickened everything even more, and she was able to slide her lips down the shaft. As saliva dribbled out, she increased her pressure and began moving back up to the head. Bobbing up and down once more, she popped the head out of her mouth and offered it to Laani.

"Wet your lips first, Babe. Then take it slow and easy. He's fucking loving this!"

Doing as she was bid, the vixen moved so he could see her face as she licked her lips generously. "Like the way that looks, Lover? I can't wait to get these babies on your hot cock! Here I go!" she said, diving onto his cock and getting the head in her mouth on the first try. She hesitated, then, as spit dribbled out of her mouth and down his shaft, she got more and more of it into her stretched lips. Finally remembering her tongue, she began to lick as she bobbed her head, and felt his hand on her head.

"That's very good, my Dear. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Moving her head from side to side, she increased her speed. After a few strokes, though, she lifted her head, breathless, and working her jaws. "I'll have to work on my skills. How long does he take to come?"

"Well, I drained him pretty well this afternoon, so it may take a while. Why don't we put on a little show just to speed him up?" she asked, crawling towards Laani, a predatory look in her eyes.

Lying back, the young waitress did not know just what to expect, but she knew she wanted this woman to love her more than anything she had ever wanted. As their lips met, she was immediately carried away by the tenderness she experienced. Soft lips, fragrant perfume, a tongue easing into her mouth, all these registered at the same instant. Laani returned the kiss, offering her open mouth and tongue which were eagerly accepted.

They laid side by side, their hands roaming over each other's body, and loving the sensations they were giving each other. Easing her way down the young girl's supple body, Tammy paused to kiss each nipple and then lick her navel. "Know what's next?" she asked seductively.

"Yup! You're gonna lick and suck my pussy till it explodes!" Laani murmured, already climbing a sensual mountain, begging for release.

"Would you rather I suck it till you come, or do you want him to fuck you with that big, beautiful cock?" she asked as she continued kissing her way down Laani's navel. When she got to the top of her slit, she stopped and asked again, "Suck or fuck?"

"I need his dick," Laani said, her breath coming in gasps, "but I want you to get me ready for it."

Without hesitation, Tammy parted the young girl's thighs and kissed her cuntlips, sucking and tonguing them at the same time. Laani squealed, allowing the talented mouth to increase her arousal, and start her climb up the mountain of pleasure. Before she knew what had happened, Laani felt her clit being sucked, and shook as a small climax overtook her.

"Ready?" asked Tammy.

"Oh, fuck yes!" exclaimed Laani breathlessly.

He laid on his back, his cock standing up, and helped Laani climb on top. Tammy held his cock still and helped guide it to the young girl's swollen, glistening lips. "Just take your time, Dear. He's got plenty of patience, and you don't want to hurt yourself," she said as Laanin began easing down the biggest dick she had ever experienced. Her moisture helped, but his girth was stretching her cunt to the max.

"Oh, God. He's so fucking big! My pussy's about to split!"

Tammy took the opportunity to crawl around so she could kiss the nubile vixen and fondle her breasts. Pulling on each nipple, she felt Laani begin to hump gently, and slide down his cock slowly. When Tammy kissed her, she whimpered softly, loving the sensation of being loved at both places.

Finally getting all of his cock inside her, Laani looked at Tammy and smiled. "It's all in! I've never been so full of cock. I can't move!" she said.

"Just start slowly. It'll get easier," said Tammy, still massaging Laani's breasts.

Slowly moving back and forth, Laani felt her juices coat the monster in her cunt until she began to slide comfortably, finally moving her hips in a circular motion. The sensation of having such a large dick held captive by her tiny cunt was euphoric, and now she was spreading the joy to every part of her young pussy. Her climax was building slowly, and as she ground her hips onto his cock, she knew this climax was going to be monumental.

"This is so fucking hot! I'm about to explode!" she screamed.

"Go ahead Baby! Fuck that cock! Cum for us!!"

Leaning forward and placing her hands on his chest, she began working her hips vigorously. The slurping sounds emanating from their coupling was sensuous enough, but Tammy was amazed at the motion of Laani's hips. She saw little of his cock, but knew it was the recipient of a terrific fucking.

Laani's groans had become a constant whine as her body climbed a summit of pleasure. She gave in to the sensations and ground her cunt onto him as she shivered and shook through an incredible orgasm, finally laying on his chest, her cunt still clutching his cock.

"That was fucking amazing," she whispered as she kissed him deeply.

"Thank you, my Dear. You're pretty amazing yourself."

"Did you come?" she asked suddenly.

"No, Dear. I wanted to give you the best orgasm you've ever had. How was it?" he asked softly.

"Incredible!" she whispered as she bent to kiss him passionately. "But what about you? I'm worn out," she said as she crawled off him and laid alongside.

Tammy spoke up seductively, saying, "Well, I think I know where there's a pussy needing some attention. Maybe I can make our stud cum for us."

She knelt beside him and kissed him, saying, "I want you to show Laani how good a lover you are. My cunt needs your big, fat dick pounding it deep and hard. Come fuck me, Lover."

Rolling onto her back, Tammy slid a pillow under her hips and spread her legs as wide as she could. He knelt crawled between her legs and drove into her cunt in one fluid motion. The elevated angle of her hips allowed his cockhead to caress her g-spot. When he had penetrated her fully, he held himself still and pulled her to him, grinding his hips against her ass. Her mouth formed an "O" as she humped back against his pounding shaft, and she said, "Your cock is so fucking big. It's stretching my pussy. I love it! Fuck me now!"

He withdrew till just the head was in her pussy, and said, "Get ready, Baby. I'm gonna fuck you till you scream!"

He plunged back into her steaming cavern, loving the sensations of her hot, yielding flesh as it tugged at his shaft. He quickly increased his rhythm, and soon had her writhing and groaning.

Finally catching up with him, she urged him on, saying, "Come on, Fucker! Pound the pussy like you own it! Feel it sucking your cock? It never wants to let it go! Cum in me, Baby! Cum in your cunt!"

His explosion was accompanied by a deep growl that shook the bed. Tammy came at the same time, and Laani was blown away by the savage eroticism of the two. When he finally rolled off, she dove between Tammy's legs and began sucking his cum gently. Soon, Tammy felt the stirrings again and put her hands on the back of Laani's head.

"Take your time, Baby. Show us how you love pussy. Does his cum taste good?" Tammy asked quietly.

"Ungh hum," moaned Laani, licking the entire length of Tammy's sodden pussy. As she neared the top, she went back down, licking both lips, and even traveling on to her asshole. By now, Tammy was moving her hips to meet Laani's tongue, and when the younger girl reached her clit, Tammy launched into another earth-shaking orgasm. Clamping her legs around Lanni's head, she rolled over on her side, whimpering and still writhing in pleasure.

He took her shoulders and rolled her onto her back. "You're going to suffocate her," he said, laughing at the situation. Tammy realized what she was doing and burst out laughing.

Reaching down and pulling Laani to her face, she said sincerely, "I'm so sorry, Darling. You are simply amazing!" Kissing her young lover, Tammy tasted not only her own juices, but his too. "You can eat my pussy anytime you want to!"

"Believe me, it was my pleasure," murmured Laani, as she snuggled in Tammy's embrace. He laid beside them and Tammy realized the sun was peeking over the horizon, as they all drifted into the deep sleep of the sexually sated.

The sun was high when Tammy awoke. She looked down at the supine body of Laani and smiled. He stirred and said, "Think we were too much for her?"

"Maybe not, although it did get pretty intense," said Tammy, still looking lovingly at the sex kitten next to her.

Laani stirred and rubbed her legs on Tammy's. "That feels so good," she mumbled, sleep not having left her completely. Finally blinking her eyes open, she kissed them both, and said, "I could learn to love this kind of life, but the reality is, I have to go to work this afternoon. You guys are great, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed you. Hopefully we can do this again sometime."

He turned her face to his and after a lengthy kiss in which he tried to lick every inch of her mouth, he said solemnly, "My Dear, you are certainly more than welcome to join us again. I have to be out of the country for three weeks, but when Tammy and I see fit, we'll be sure to call on you." With that, he got up and began to prepare a light breakfast, while Laani showered. Tammy "helped" him cook, stroking his back and hips, nibbling his ears, and generally tantalizing him to distraction.

When they had eaten, Laani kissed them both goodbye and left them alone. Tammy knew she looked like hell, and went to shower. When she came back into the sleeping area, he was sitting on the bed with a frown on his face.

"Something wrong, Lover?" she asked as she sank onto the bed beside him.

"Yes. I've just received a message that I need to leave this afternoon for my business trip. I wanted you to myself for a few hours," he said sadly, stroking her face and looking deeply into her eyes.

"It's OK, Baby. I've had more sex in the last two days than I've had in ten years. If you want me to, I'll be here when you get back. If not, it's been great," she said as she leaned in to kiss him, putting all her feelings on the line, and hoping for the best.

When he pulled back, he took her face in his hands and said earnestly, "You are the most incredible woman I've ever known, and we've only begun to have our fun. Please be here when I return. I want to explore your fabulous, sexy body and take you to new heights of pleasure. Three weeks is a long time, but I promise you, I'll make it worth the wait!"