All Comments on 'She's the Life of the Party'

by colecouple37

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing

as usual, your stories paint a great picture and are very erotic. good job yet again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a Slag

How can anybody allow a Slut like that humiliate them.

WTF !! Scrubbers like that should be pimped out At least you would make some money out of the Whore and know she is being banged by all & sundry if that rocks your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is this ourhotwives Excitedcuckold lit profile?

Because, this story read like his. In fact all those I skimmed through did. A profile from 2009 and this youngest story from 2010? Humm...

Anyway, it's hard to feel the love that the profile claims that there was in the relationship. Actions speak louder than words and humiliating one’s partners in front of everyone they meet is a sure way to ruin said partner’s life. It’s not sustainable and should build resentment, IMO. But like many people in the LS that had blogs and what not, the couple might no longer be together at this point. My opinion at this point might mean nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How many diseases does the wife have?

IS the husband really THAT stupid that he would touch her with a ten foot pole without a medical certificate stating she's disease free? He can't possibly be that dumb.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If he’s proud of his whore then it’s the cuck fuck’s problem.

mfbridgesmfbridges7 months ago

You got a big Fat 1 congrats! I can't imagine a guy being like that. It's unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous