She's Waiting for Him

Story Info
She gets herself hot waiting for him to come back.
1.3k words
3.95
18.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting

Lizzy had been thinking about him all day. She couldn't get out of her mind all the things he had done to her the night before! It had been too long since she had been touched so tenderly (but firmly, at the right moments), kissed so honestly (and so passionately!), been made to love to and fucked so wonderfully (and at the same time?). She knew she would never forget it, and all day she had been thinking of how she wanted to do the same for him. Give him something he would never forget.

He had left early in the morning, to be at work. He had kissed her when he left, and told her to call him, and if she didn't he would call her. Once her idea had sprung into her head, she couldn't resist calling him while he was at work.

She got the answering machine for his cell phone, so after the tone, she said: "Hey Tommy, it's me, Lizzy. I've had a lot of fun hanging out with you lately. I had a whole lot of fun last night, too. Give me a call, because I think we need to hang out again real soon. Bye!"

She knew he would: he called her when he went on his break. He asked when she wanted to hang out again.

"Pretty soon," she said. "I've got the night off work tonight, but I gotta work every night till Friday after that."

"That might be a little too long to wait," he said. "I'd totally be down for hanging out tonight. Tell you what, I'll go home real quick after work, get a quick shower, and then we'll go get a bite to eat."

"When will you be here?" she asked.

"Around six," he said.

"That's perfect!" she replied. "The back door is open for ya! I'll see you then."

"Can't wait. Bye!"

She thought it was really sweet that he wanted to go out to dinner. She opened the closet door in her bedroom and grinned devilishly as she looked through her assorted teddies, and bustiers and other fun little lacey things, until she came upon something that she just knew would be perfect. It was four o'clock in the afternoon. Plenty of time. She drew herself a bath, with some bubbles, and soaked herself clean for half an hour. She ran her hands up and down her silky smooth legs, rubbed bubbly soap up and down those long shapely legs, and then bubbled up her belly and chest and her wonderfully round, perky breasts. She spent a happy few moments toying with her nipples, getting them hard, feeling the slight, sweet tingling running through her body. Her mind wandered back to the events of the night before. She leaned her head back, getting comfortable, closing her eyes, letting the water soak her, and she became even more happy with her own plan for the evening.

She got out of the tub, dried off, and threw on her little pink silk robe. She combed out her hair and tried to decide which perfume to spritz on, finally deciding on the little bottle she got from Victoria's Secret. She rubbed lotion into her skin, from her toes, up those legs, her round, tight ass, her belly and her breasts and her arms and her neck and then she spritzed on the perfume. It was almost five, and now she couldn't resist getting into her little outfit. The top was a tight red lacy halter top, and it really only covered the fronts of her breasts, and came down just past her butt. Each of her legs she slowly slid into her fishnet stockings, pulling them all the way up to her thighs, not even bothering with a garter for them, as they were very tight and she wasn't planning on walking anywhere in them. The stockings were black, with red lace at the top. And then she stepped into a pair of red, puffy pumps, with a good tall spike heel, and walked the two steps from her closet to her bed and laid down in the middle, her head on a pillow, her mind racing with the possibilities of the next two hours. She looked at the clock next to her bed; it was quarter after five. She wondered if he'd get to her place on time.

She wondered what he would do when he saw her. Would he be quick to tear off his clothes and jump on her to ravage her? Or would he tease her, slowly, taking her in? How should she lay? She stretched her hands over her head, stretched out her body, enjoying the feeling of the lace all over her body, the fishnets wrapped around her legs, the cute little shoes on her feet.

She suddenly reaLizzyed just how wet she was rapidly becoming between her legs. She slid a finger down to check, sliding it over her lips, finding them wet, and hungry. The night before had only given her an appetite for more of this man, and she was already ready for him. She wondered if he would like it to find her totally soaking down there, and she started to slowly, gently rub her clit, little circles, back and forth, moving her around gently, finding the good spots (of which there were many!), remembering the things he had done to her down there with his tongue, and her other hand reached down, and a finger from that hand slid just a little bit inside, just past the lips.

She instantly reaLizzyed that her fingers would not be enough to satisfy her, not right now. She wondered if she should give herself a little orgasm before he came, and looked at the clock again. It was almost five-thirty. She said to herself: "that's just a little too long to wait, at this point," and she reached into a drawer next to her bed and pulled out her favorite toy, a seven-inch glass dildo, complete with ridges and bumps and two different sized ends, and she gently brought the smaller head to her soaking wet lips, and slid it inside just a little bit. She was still slowly rubbing her clit back and forth, and she remembered how last night Tommy had been so slow at the start, only sliding his big hard cock inside her a bit at a time, enjoying every little push, loving the way she opened up for him, and she did the same to herself now, slowly taking the glass toy inside her, gently rubbing her clit (but firmer as she went deeper), until finally it was deep inside her, and then slowly she began sliding it in and out, and rubbing her clit in a slow rhythm with it, letting the right ridges and bumps hit all the right spots, and she couldn't help but start moaning softly to herself, it felt so good.

She reaLizzyed how close she was to her orgasm. She knew it, it was about to take her over, take her to that other place for a moment, and then she reached that point, it was about to tip over...

And the back door opened.

"Hello?" Tommy called out.

She suddenly had the thought that Tommy was going to walk in on her like this, her toy up inside her, furiously rubbing her clit and pushing the toy in and out of her, coming like a madwoman...

And then she came, hard, cried out a long throaty moan of pleasure, her eyes shut tightly, only faintly hearing the heavy footsteps in the kitchen, finally opening her eyes and seeing her lover standing over her at the foot of her bed, grinning a devilish grin as she basked in her afterglow.

"You leave that toy right where it is," he told her.

"Mm, yes, sir!"