Shift! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next scene started with a young man talking to a large breasted woman about how his wife didn't understand him and the woman responded by saying she would show him how a woman should treat her man. Their embrace was passionate as they quickly ripped each others clothes off. The man was forced down onto the couch before the blond woman, she quickly dropped to her knees and began to deep throat him. When he burst over her face and chest another woman, a brunette this time, entered the scene. Presumably it was his wife as she was acting angry and confronted the two. The two women argued hotly before the blond launched herself on the wife and pushed her to couch. The husband helped restrain the brunette as the blond began to kiss her. At first the brunette fought back, but a few moments later she was desperately crying out in pleasure, wanting more of the blonde's skilled tongue. She was not denied.

Noticing Kayla was breathing deeply and completely engrossed in the action on the television, Robert dared to ask. "You like the girl on girl?"

Kayla turned to him. She looked as though she had temporarily forgotten about him. The stare she gave him now made the elevator feel like cool water. Desperation was in her eyes. Her lips were trembling in desire. Robert was shocked by the ferocity of her kiss. Strong masculine hands squeezed his tender breasts roughly. First through the material, then with a quick twist, she pulled both dress and bra down to Roberts's waist and roughly pressed his bare tits into each hand.

Being unprepared for the assault, Robert could only relent and allow her to pushed him down on the couch and pull herself up on top of him. They moaned in unison as her hard cock strained pressed against his engorged clit. Soon her jeans were gone his dress was up. Robert could feel an intense heat building between their sexes. Continuing her desperate struggle, Kayla began dry humping Robert through his soaked panties. Releasing his lips, Kayla slipped down slightly to suck hard onto Robert's nipple, rolling her tongue skillfully across it. Still she continued to hump furiously until the doorbell rang.

The profanity that echoed from Kayla's lips could have made the actors on the porno blush. Robert could only laugh, breaking the mood completely. Disengaging from Kayla he quickly pulled the dress back up and answered the door. The boy delivering the food looked at him cheekily, knowing well why he looked a bit disheveled. "Thanks, Hon." Robert said slipping him a small tip that dutifully disappeared quickly.

"Just leave them outside the door when your done." He said heading back into the hallway.

"I'll never eat that much." Kayla said looking at her steak.

"Your not, you are eating a nice and healthy chicken salad. See?" He said displaying a bit of skewered salad on his fork. "I, have a bigger apatite, and can finish that steak easily. I'll need the protein too."

She nodded in understanding, then began to eat. Despite having twice the amount of food, Kayla finished her plate at the same time as Robert. "It's amazing how much you eat. I never really realized before."

"I bet your starting to understand men a bit better now huh?"

"Getting there," she replied shifting in her seat. Robert knew she wouldn't be hard any more, but he also knew the discomfort of being teased so bad all day without a release. And to add the interruption to the top of that was cruel. Sadistically, Robert found somehow comforting.

A part of him had expected Kayla to try to jump him again right after dinner, but instead the two fell into a casual chat. The hours sped by until Kayla announced it was time for them to get ready. She sent Robert in a head of her. He stopped short as he saw his outfit on their bed. 'Where did she hide that?' he wondered looking at the leather corset that sat on the top of the pile.

Behind him Kayla said. "You agreed that you would wear it."

Robert could have argued that at the time the question was only academic. There had really been no possibility. He could argue that he didn't really want to. But he didn't. Deep down he really did want to wear the corset. He wanted to feel the leather against his skin, the binding of the laces as it squeezed his tits high. The flirtatious lace that just barely hid his pussy from all but the most intent gazes. So without argument he let Kayla secure it on him.

Once the corset ensemble was in place, Robert took a moment to admire himself in the mirror. The leather looked as though it was poured over his body. It accented his feminine body, extenuating soft curves, raising his large breasts until they looked to pop at any second. But most surprising was it was actually comfortable. Kayla handed him a dress next. It was one that they had purchased earlier that day. A dark blue mini dress, cut asymmetrically. The halter top style dipped low exposing the top edges of lace from the corset. A single band of fabric wound off the shoulder of each arm, while wide black leather trim wound around the waist at an off angle. The skirt of the dress hung scantily high on his thighs. IT would take great effort in his movement to make sure it did not ride too high.

"These are next," Kayla said handing him a pair of pantyhose whose tops matched the lace of the corset in both style and color. They must have come with it, though Robert didn't remember it as part of the original ensemble. Each hose rolled up his legs effortlessly. Robert reveled in the way they slid together with each step.

"Now the 'piece due resistance'" she proclaimed pulling out the grey thigh high boots. "The heel on this is thin, so you're going to have to practice a bit before we go.

She was right. These boots were much different than modest heel of the sandals that Robert had worn through the day. He staggered a few times walking around the apartment, but each time Kayla caught him and encouraged him to continue. Soon he got the hang of them and was able to pivot easily on the toe and dance without loosing balance. Walking sultrily back toward the mirror, Robert felt the sexual power not only from the boots, but from the entire outfit. It dripped sex while staying away from being slutty. The appeal of the outfit was not lost on Kayla. With a wink, he spun for her again and slipped easily into her arms. "I'm ready. How about you?"

"Give me a moment," she said disappearing back into the bedroom. When she returned, Robert was amazed at the quick transformation. The clothes she put on were all ones he had owned but they hung for her in a different way. Though it was perhaps more metro-sexual than he would try, Robert had to admit it looked good.

"Here slip this in your tits," she said handing him a twenty. "For cab fare in case we get separated at all."

"Are we cabbing there too?"

"No, it's walking distance now. Though it probably won't be on the way back," she laughed.

The two were on their way moments later. Robert was pleased by the looks he got on the way. Some were politely hidden; others were overtly given with honking horns and loud whistles. Robert just smiled and swayed his feminine body more theatrically. To his surprise he was also getting looks from women. Some were scornful and judgmental as he had expected, but others showed the same deep hunger and longing as their male counterparts. In fact as they continued their stroll, it occurred to him that there were more women and fewer men giving him those looks. That thought confused him until they rounded the last corner and started up the steps of The Rainbow Room.

When he looked questioningly at Kayla she just shrugged with a smile. " I thought you might be more comfortable getting hit on by women tonight." She explained.

He nodded. It made sense. But then again she did also say that 'she' was dying to try this bar. Something was still missing out of the whole picture. Putting it out of his mind, he walked up to the bouncer who waved them both in. Kayla, as the man, was forced to pay up front.

Inside the bar was well kept. They easily found a small booth to the side and took in the atmosphere. It really wasn't much different than a straight bar other than the boys dancing with boys and the girls with girls. Well perhaps the dancers did get away with a bit more overt sexual acts, but nothing too explicit. The tables seemed clean, and service was quick. In only a few moments, there was two martini's sitting in front of them.

"Well Kayla," Kayla said, making sure to emphasize that Robert should answer to her name now. "What do you think of the whole experience so far?"

"Fantastic Robert," he smiled taking a sip from his martini. "I have to admit I am not looking forward to switching back anytime soon."

She smiled at that. "Well we have two weeks."

'So we are staying like this for the whole time,' Robert reasoned. The thought was comforting. He wouldn't have to worry about wanting everything at once. They could take their time and enjoy everything. They turned their attention to the dancers. Commenting on how they moved their bodies and flirted easily with one partner before doing the same with another. Every once and a while a man would dance with another girl, but in all but a few cases there was no chemistry.

"Want to dance?" Robert asked. Their second and martini's had both been gone for a while. Robert was pleasantly buzzed and already bopping to the beat.

Not long after they entered the crowd together, they were separated by other dancers. Robert watched as Kayla danced easily with another man. She smiled in Robert's direction while flirting with the man, as though to give him permission to do the same. Now relaxed, he fell into rhythm with the girl before him. She danced a bit quicker than the beat, but not badly. At one look, Robert knew she would be classified as a fem in any relationship.

She was dressed in a dark pair of skinny jeans, knee high boots and a halter-top. Her breasts were much smaller than Kayla's but she was maybe a bit leaner in the torso as well. Definitely taller too. She almost seemed as tall as Robert was. While her dancing was a bit awkward, she was completely comfortable in her body. Each movement she made was used to accentuate different parts of her body. Robert marveled at each sway and slide, noticing exactly what she wanted him to. They wound their bodies together and slowly the world fell away. There was nothing left but their two bodies as their passed each other in sway and song. Each graze of a hip, and press of an ass to ass grew bolder, longer. Robert could feel himself heating up sexually. She took the lead, sliding her hands up his body, passing ever so quickly across his breasts. She felt the corset beneath the dress and smiled hungrily at him.

Just then the song slowed. Couples all around him split apart opting to take the time to get another drink. Robert's partner had no such intentions. She pulled him close and rocked his body with her own. Unsure of what to do with his hands, Robert laid them gently around the taller girl's neck and tried to relax.

"Your first time here?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm only in town for a few weeks." Robert replied than added quickly. "It was my boyfriend's idea."

"Ah."

"What?"

"It makes sense now. I was wondering who that guy was. He's been watching us for a while." The girl nodded over to where Kayla was sitting. Robert had been too engrossed in the dance to notice her stare. She smiled when Robert's eyes found her. "He seems to be enjoying himself."

It was true. Robert could see the joy in Kayla, even from the distance. 'Was this part of her plan?' he wondered. He was about to break the dance, but a casual wave from Kayla reassured him that it was okay. Of all their sexual conversations, this particular theoretical had never come up. They had talked about threesomes, and him watching her with another girl before. But it never occurred to him that she may enjoy the same. 'Had it occurred to her?' He wondered.

"My name's Samantha," she said pulling his attention back to her.

"R-Kayla." he replied nearly messing it up.

"Nice to meet you Kayla," Without another word she pulled Robert into a deep kiss. His instincts and a night of sexual frustration pushed away all traces of restraint as he kissed her back. The soft caress of two women's lips was completely new to him. Her tongue seemed to roll gently in his mouth, teasing his own with an exotic flavor. Their embrace lasted for the remainder of the song. When they finally parted Samantha slipped her hand into his and pulled him over to the table where Kayla was sitting, now chatting with a young man.

The tall girl leaned into Robert and whispered in his ear. "I was about to return you, but it seems he's found a bit of company too." It took a second for Robert to realize that the young man with Kayla had his hand on her thigh. She looked comfortable with it there. A pang of jealousy hit him, but disappeared when he thought about the woman who he was just dancing with. Who he had just kissed passionately. Who currently had her own hand on his ass.

Another song switched on and Samantha cooed. "Ooh, lets dance!" she cried pulling him back to the dance floor. Kayla gave him a wink before he was swallowed back into the crowd. Once again bodies writhe all around them, but this time the two didn't separate. When others tried to break in, they slid off further into the crowd together.

Once again their bodies wound together. This time however, Samantha was not shy with her moves. Her hands quick wrapped around Robert's slender waist and spread down over her, only to slide back up under his skirt. Robert spun with the beat but was caught tightly by Samantha who pulled him in so his ass would grind up into her pelvis. Her hands still beneath his skirt slid down teasingly over the thing lace fabric, pressing ever so slightly into his mound before traveling south once more across his pantyhose and boots.

"I love your boots," she screamed in his ear just over the music. He smiled brightly at the compliment. As they continued to dance she leaned in again. "I want to see that corset too."

This time Robert blushed. He certainly enjoyed the attentions this beautiful girl was giving him. But he did not want to betray Kayla. The song switched to another slow ballad and he was pulled into a slow rocking motion. This time it was Samantha whose arms rested on his neck, forcing him to awkwardly place his own on her hips. During their heated dance, he had been much bolder, but that had been before he knew she liked him.

"It's strange," she said breaking the silence between them. "I'm not usually into girls like you. I tend to fall for the butch type. But there's something about you. Something deep inside that I connect with. Like when I'm dating a guy. Your like my perfect mix."

Robert blushed deeply again. She was so close to the truth it scared him. She pulled him into another kiss. Their bodies swayed while their lips remained interlocked. Samantha's tongue wrestled with his for long minutes. She moaned lightly as he unconsciously dropped his hands down to her ass. When the song ended, she again let him by the hand to Kayla's table. As the emerged from the crowd he saw her necking with the young man who he'd seen her with earlier. The kiss seemed pleasant, but had non of the sexual heat that he had just shared with Sam.

A series of shots were lined up on the table. Kayla must had ordered for the four of them. The two dancers slid into the booth and each down a shot before the men were done their embrace. "Hey, I'm Robert," Kayla said offering her hand to Samantha. "I see you and Kayla have been having fun." Her tone was light and cheerful which relieved Robert. She wasn't upset with his actions at all it seemed.

"Sam," Samantha replied taking Kayla's hand. "And I hate to have to return her." The group laughed, although the young man seemed to be only following the others.

"Sam, would you mind keeping Greg here company for a minute. I need to run off to the little boy's room."

"Sure," she agreed then looked at Robert expecting him to follow. She, it seemed, got the signal quicker than he did, as he had to clumsily excuse himself from the group a moment later.

The two met outside the washrooms. "Having fun?" Kayla asked.

Robert nodded, not wanting to look too enthusiastic. Kayla only grinned at him seeing through his modesty immediately.

"Me too. Though I think I'm strictly on catch and release." When Robert didn't say anything she continued. "Okay, I'll be blunt. I brought you hear to watch you play with the girls. I may play a bit myself, but it won't go far. Your ass is mine to take." She gave his hand a squeeze lovingly. "But I want you to have as much fun as that gorgeous girl will let you."

When he looked at her strangely, she continued. "I've always been attracted to women. But I've been to chicken to try it. It's really amazing being able to watch it happen without having the trepidation.

"Also, I want you to experience everything possible. And who knows, if all goes well, it may lead to a threesome later on. Here's the room key. Take her home if you can, and spare no detail when you tell me about it tomorrow. I'll be here until close, so don't worry about me. I'll crash somewhere else tonight. We can meet back up at the cafe in the hotel for brunch."

When Robert still didn't respond she pulled him close. "I want this to happen for you, okay?"

"Okay," he finally said. A smile must have erupted on his face, because Kayla looked excited and kissed him hard.

"Remember every detail! Now I really do have to pee. So see you later!" With that she disappeared into the men's room. Robert watched her go. His brief glimpse inside the restroom was enough to see at least two couples performing oral sex with one anther. He was instantly glad he didn't have to go in there to pee himself. Although the line that was now stretching out in front of him was worse in some ways.

When Robert found his way back to the table, only Samantha remained. She smiled up at him offering him the last of the shots. "The boys made their way out to the floor."

Robert downed the shot. "Well let's do the same then!"

Robert was never one to pick up at a bar. So as the dancing continued, he started to become flustered with the next step. The first was easy. Keep dancing and get more touchy. If that was actually humanly possible. Sam, of course, did manage to find a way. He finally understood where the saying "like sex standing up" came from. And now he wanted more. Every nerve was on fire for the young woman who unabashedly caressed every part of him with every part of her own self.

"I, uh," he began during the next slow song.

She laughed comfortingly at him. After a long embrace she asked. "Your place or mine?"

Relieved, he guided the young woman out to the road where they hailed a taxi. Even in the brief trip back to his hotel, the two could not keep their hands off of each other. To his credit the driver didn't blink twice at the acts in his rear seat. Presumably he had done this rout before and seen all manner of sexual couplings.

Samantha walked two steps behind Robert as they made their way into his hotel room. Once inside he turned to see she had been watching his ass the whole way. Biting her lower lip she growled, "Those boots are so fucking hot. They make your ass look amazing."

Her head was tilted forward in wanting.

"I thought there was something else you wanted to see?" Robert asked coyly. Not waiting for a response he pulled the slinky dress up and over his head revealing to Samantha his leather clad torso.

She practically ran into their embrace. The two staggered into the bedroom with Samantha's clothes flying all over the place while Roberts's lingerie stayed in place. "Oh Fuck, Sam." Robert moaned as she mauled him with passionate kisses. Her hands roamed quickly, but with purpose. First they brushed the exposed tops of Roberts's breasts, and then they were down lower, kneading his ass firmly. Her hips began to grind rapidly into Roberts thigh spreading the tall woman's juices all across.