Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knowledge didn't comfort Fox as it might have. In truth it terrified her even more. Her arousal, in this form at least, had sapped Marco's freedom. That not only meant she had the ability to take any man she figuratively wanted, but made it likely that they would have her whether her reason chose him or not. Never before had she contemplated the inherent dangers of feline sexuality. It had never been an issue.

Her breath exploded from her as his hand slipped between her legs. Fingers rippled across the downy fur that gave the image of protection. That very fur amplified his action and sent a shudder throughout her. Finally, a few of her muscles began to move. Unfortunately, it was her hips as they ground her lust against his fingers.

Marco's hand tightened on the back of her neck and her breath and hips froze instantly. The glint in his eyes showed that he understood the connection. Although driven by instinct, his reason never left him as hers could. Either that, or his instinct held instructions just as hers did.

One hand fumbled with his belt while the other held her. The vice grip about her neck paralyzed her as surely as any drug or straps could. Fox watched with mounting fascination as first his belt then his pants opened. Pants and boxers were roughly dragged down to his thighs and Fox's immobility took on a whole new level. Although he wasn't much longer than average, perhaps six or seven inches long at best, he was nearly two and a half inches wide. Kali's limited experience expected him to fill her and truly push her wide and deep.

Marco's gaze traveled up her body to settle on her eyes. That glorious, almost intimidating, shaft pulsed as he passed by her small breasts. It was only after she realized that he had stopped entirely that she was able to pull her own gaze to meet his. "Is this what you want?" His voice was breathy with the sheer strain it took him to stop.

But stop he had, just to check with her. Her reticence crumbled with the knowledge and her body surrendered itself to pure instinct. Even though her chest felt full of lead, her hips bucked upward in a futile attempt to impale herself. She even felt him brush against the overly sensitive fuzz only to pull himself back. Now his eyes told her he intentionally tormented her as much as awaited her reply. While it frustrated her, it also enflamed her need a thousand fold. She shook helplessly, but all she could manage was a pathetic whimper.

A grin split Marco's face. The palm of his free hand nestled against her, just below her navel. Although it succeeded in holding her down, it also demonstrated a tender act that he often included in their posts back and forth. The only deviation came as he clutched slightly in order to luxuriate in the orange and black fur.

His full weight pressed against both hands as he shifted to hover between her legs. In either other form he would have crushed her, but in this it only added external pressure to the internal built by lust.

Marco's hips shifted forward. The solid manhood came to rest with its tip just shy of his hand. The silken skin beneath dangled and caressed her overwrought, fur covered lips and bud. He slowly dragged his weight backwards. All the while he pressed down. Throughout the entire action, the entire length, his entire weight rubbed slowly across her enflamed pearl.

Fox screamed her need. It came out inarticulate, and probably the closest to a roar she had ever produced while not in fully feline shape. She felt fully justified in her frustration since he stopped with his tip nestled within her folds but with no indication he intended to open her wide.

Marco moved his hand from her abdomen so he could bend forward. Yet the change did not allow her any more freedom, nor did it push him any farther in. He remained maddeningly at her entrance. With the slight amount he had already opened her she could still feel the change in position and her body screamed all the louder for him.

Fox's second roar was silenced as his mouth found hers. Now, she froze for an entirely different reason. Surprise raged through her and stole her thought. A moment later, as human instinct pressed her to return the kiss carefully, her reason regained control. Where everything else could easily be attributed to pheromone lust, the kiss proved where his thoughts and heart truly lay.

His tongue snaked forward and began to carefully explore her needle rows of teeth. Fox's tongue, still more human than feline, danced along his to discover the wonderful tastes of the man she had longed for. Although her heightened senses could easily taste the various aspects of the meal he had on the flight, there was something undeniably Marco in the taste. Whatever it was, it drove her even harder in her desire to throw herself forward and impale herself.

Whether Marco felt the same, or he sensed the urgency of her need, Fox's breath froze as the thick form forced itself roughly inside of her. She wanted to writhe. She wanted to clutch at him. She wanted to buck and rush herself to the wondrous climax that she could already feel trapped within her. But his hand stayed firmly on the nape of her neck, and now he'd removed the added connection of the kiss. She had no release for the amazing energy that built within.

Fox whimpered as he slowly pulled himself free. All her immobility afforded her were slight shudders of tormented pleasure as his length dragged across superhumanly sensitive nerves. His hips crashed forward. Marco seemed to fill her entire body. Compared to her natural temperature even the heat of his shaft felt merely warm. But the way it pulsed and flared within her seemed to push outward against every nerve, every muscle of her body.

Even with her eyes shut tight, Fox knew that tears glistened amid the fur that surrounded them. Nothing had ever felt this incredible. Despite the absolute frustration at her inability to move, she realized that it only made everything more powerful. Left to her own devices, she would have rushed everything in order to achieve and prolong his climax. But her inherent weakness allowed Marco to proceed with full regard to her climax.

Fox's breath caught once more. He had thrust back in, but this time he pushed even after fully sheathed. His groin pressed against her and tried to push her even wider. She felt her depths clench and grasp at him in response. Her whole body seemed to float at the precipice. He slowly pulled himself completely free but carefully kept her at the edge. She gasped in anticipation as his tip once more found her but refused to push even far enough to spread her slightly.

Her muscles clutched helplessly at nothing. Her whole body seemed aware of what was about to come, but could do nothing but wait.

Fox screamed as he fell into her. The blessed intruder ripped into her with such force she was sure he had injured her, but she didn't care. The rough, wonderful, entry returned gravity to her body in an instant. Every fiber of her being exploded outward in a different direction and ecstasy brought the weight of the universe crashing down atop of her.

She lost track of the world as hyper-sensation assaulted her and riddled her mind. Wave after wave of concentrated bliss rolled through her. At one point a hand ruffled through her fur, against the grain, and caused a fresh shiver at the crest of another climax. The motion ceased when the hand discovered her diamond hard nipple and began to roll and pinch it. Another climax buried her.

Fox felt him begin to slow and a realization rushed upon her with nearly greater force than any of the orgasms he had just caused.Marco hadn't finished! Even with her body shaken beyond measure she felt the vice of his hand had loosened. Her arms flew forward and claws sank into the thin fabric of his shirt. She pulled him forward so that his face was inches away from her bared teeth. Tears still trickled from her eyes. "Finish, damn you!"

He smiled. His lips found her feline ones. She moaned as he sucked at her lower lip but quickly squealed as, once more, the thick member forced its way lazily inside her. Once more her world turned white with the overload. None of her boyfriends had taught her how slowly a woman came down from the peak or euphoria. Now Marco brought her back with only a single lingered thrust.

Finally, he began to work harder, faster. Even without his hand at her neck Fox couldn't move. Sheer orgasm stole muscle control as she clutched and tore at the carpet. She had thought his languid pace a torture but now, in the heart of bliss, the hard deep thrusts pushed her farther and farther beyond anything she had ever known.

The world seemed to stop entirely. The massive form that seemed to fill every corner of her being swelled and throbbed until she felt certain that her body would burst. Contrary to the thought he exploded within her to fill her even more. As she crossed, for the uncountable time into another peak, Fox somehow both felt it and didn't as his seed flooded her.

Slowly time seemed to sort itself out. She discovered her legs wrapped tight around Marco's hips to cover his butt. Tracks ran parallel to her body where her hands had shredded the poor carpet. Marco's head rested beside hers and his chest pressed heavily against her. His breathing, like hers, had begun to slow.

"How," she managed to whisper into his ear, "could you even think you shouldn't finish?"

Marco pushed himself up so that he hovered above her. With a hand to either side of her neck, she shivered in anticipation. She had loved the sensation of helplessness with Marco. While she trusted him implicitly, the impression of danger only added excitement. But what Fox noticed the most was the deep red of his blush. "Well, condoms are buried in my bag and I didn't want to...you know..." He couldn't finish the thought, couldn't even look her in the eyes.

Another shiver ran through Fox as the flaccid member pulsed briefly in complimentary aftershock. She balled a fist and hit him playfully on the chest. "You idiot! How many times have I told you that doesn't matter to me. I can't get diseases and you'll damn well know when I'm fertile, especially in this form!"

Marco's blush deepened. He pulled back and sat on his feet. Fox noticed that he had actually shrunk quite a bit as he got softer and wondered how in the hell the size she'd felt came from what she saw now. Meanwhile, he seemed to study the fur that glistened with their combined lust. Her panties were long since gone. If she was lucky they had merely slid free during the tumultuous shift. Although she suspected his concentration was as much to keep his guilt ridden eyes from hers as it was fascination.

"You were right, I didn't believe you. Not quite fully even once I'd seen you transform. It's just too hard to believe that your cycles are different. You're so beautiful and look so normal..." His blush darkened as he realized how badly that last part could sound. Fox had understood what he meant however.

Suddenly his eyes found hers, filled with determination. "but you were wrong you know. I'm not afraid of this." Marco leaned forward and a hand trailed down her leg. Never before had she found such casual contact so enticing. Somehow the heat deep within her answered that she was not sated, that with him she would never be sated.

"Fox, I know you. You are who, and what, you are. And I've come to love you for that. This changes nothing." Marco leaned over to grab something in his bag, even as he pulled his pants back up.

Fox had to spread her legs slightly as he returned. He knelt between her legs, with one propped by each of his thighs. Those muscles deep within tightened at the thought of the proper use of the position.

"Fox...Vulpes_Cat2000," her gaze slid up to meet his at the use of her internet handle. His eyes were wide and very nervous which confused her. He should have nothing to fear now that he was here with her. "Will you marry me?"

Fox's heart seemed to stop as her eyes drifted down to the small box he had hidden behind his back and now held open. The ring would not fit her in her current form, but that was irrelevant. She could always ask her father how to deal with that, or simply wear it on a chain.

Her eyes found their way back to his. Absolute terror mixed with the purest of hope. In her wildest dreams of this visit, she had never expected this.

"Yes!"

Copyright by Deathlynx

12