Shipwreck

Story Info
A fisherman makes an interesting find.
3.9k words
34k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started raining in the afternoon and by dusk it was a full blown storm. The wind whipped around the side of the house and pulled sand off the beach and right into the air. Paul decided to move his boat and tackle up the shore a little more just to be on the safe side. He struggled through the wind towards the beach, his rain slicker made useless by the driving wind that seemed to be blowing the rain in all directions at once.

Paul heaved the overturned fishing skiff a good twelve feet higher up the shore. He'd never seen the water rise even close to that height. He gathered his nets and the tackle buckets next and stowed them underneath the boat. Paul was completely soaked by this time so he stood there catching his breath and staring out at the heaving surf. Huge waves rolled in one on top of the other and then receded back into the sea.

Just as Paul was about to turn back for home he noticed one of the incoming waves deposited a rather large piece of flotsam on the shore. The bundle rolled in the surf and almost got dragged out again. Overcome with curiosity, Paul went over to investigate the bundle. He told himself that it was probably just a piece of sail or something but he needed to know for sure.

He waded into the surf and turned the bundle over to get a better look. It was very heavy. The bundle was a person, a woman, wrapped up in her own dress. Logic told Paul that she was most likely already dead but he still couldn't just leave her here. He got on his knees in the wet sand, ignoring a wave that dragged them both toward the churning sea. He slid his arms under the woman and lifted her up. Paul staggered up the beach and when he was out of reach of the tide he set his charge down on the sand.

He cleared her wet hair off her face and checked for a pulse at her neck. He felt a faint but steady beat against his finger tips. Paul opened her mouth and, pressing his open lips the hers, breathed into her lungs again and again. He was losing her. Panicked he pumped her chest a few times and breathed into her again. She chocked and gasped. Coughed water out of her lungs and convulsed. Paul laughed with relief, shaking. The woman breathed deeply and opened her eyes against the driving rain. Her eyes met Paul's for a moment. "Oh god. Thank you." she breathed and then fainted.

Paul tried to lift her again but he knew she would be too heavy to carry back up to his house, sodden as she was. He searched for the fastening of her dress but couldn't find them. The garment was ruined anyway so he ripped it down the front and carefully extracted her limp body from the wet cloth. Paul wasn't accustomed to seeing naked women but this was hardly the situation in which to ogle this woman's body. He lifted her easily now and trudged through the sand with her, back to his little house on the bluffs above the water.

He stumbled through the door and dithered about laying the woman on his bed. She was caked in sand and salt water. He laid her on the floor instead, she was unconscious anyway and wouldn't mind the rudeness. He went into the tiny bathroom and started filling the tub with water. He stripped off his own sodden shoes and his shirt but left his pants on, in case she woke up and thought something untoward. When the bath was full Paul picked the woman up again and lowered her into the warm water. She fluttered her lids and mumbled something but did not revive.

Now that she was in the well lighted bathroom Paul could see that the young woman wore a single white pearl around her neck on a delicate silver chain. He wondered if he should remove it to wash her but decided to leave it on.

Paul carefully dipped her hair back into the water and rested he head so she could breathe. He soaped his hands and carefully started washing her. He had been with women some but it was always quick and passionate and in the dark. There was not time for contemplation or exploration. He lifted each of her thin arms and washed them up and down. She seemed so fragile to him. He could have snapped her in his hands like a twig. He washed her legs, feeling the soft smooth skin of her thighs. He ran his hands up her flat white belly and over her breasts. He was getting aroused which was totally inappropriate. She was unconscious and therefore not consenting to his touch. He left her body and carefully washed her hair. It was long and dark and a mess of tangles. It would be a hard job to comb them out tomorrow.

Paul started to lift the woman from the tub and then put her back in again. Leaving her there he spread two towels out on his bed and deposited her there. He dried her gently and blotted her hair. He covered her in several quilts because the night was fairly cold, and went to take his own bath.

Paul refilled the tub and then he relaxed into the water. He closed his eyes and breathed slowly through his nose. He could still hear the storm pounding outside. Paul got the soap and started washing himself. He thought about the woman, he remembered her soft thighs and how her breasts felt in his hand, soft and heavy. He imagined squeezing her breasts, running his thumbs over her nipples to watch them tighten. He imagined himself running his soapy hands up her thighs and further, to her sex. He imagined it warm and slick.

As Paul imagined he stroked his cock in an open fist. It was hard and hot. He ran a thumb over the tip and then squeezed the shaft. Paul groaned a little. He raised himself out of the water a little to check that the woman was still sleeping. She was. Paul sank back into the tub to finish up his fantasy. He imagined sliding his cock into her slick warm hole. He imagined how it she would hold him inside caressing every inch of his hard cock. He stroked his own cock steadily until he came with grunt, pumping his balls dry into the cooling bathwater.

When he was done, Paul made a bed for himself on the floor and fell promptly asleep. When he awoke the next morning the first thing he realized was that it was quiet, the storm had stopped. Next he remembered what had happed last night and he rolled over to look at the bed. The woman still slept. He put his ear to her mouth but she was breathing regularly, only sleeping. He dressed himself and found a shirt of his and some drawstring pants that the woman could wear. He added an undershirt and socks to the pile and put it on the table beside the bed.

Not wanting to linger, Paul went outside to survey the damage the storm had wrought.

~ ~ ~ ~

Paul spent a good hour down on the beach. He checked his boat and tackle and spent some time walking the beach to see if anything interesting had washed up. There was a lot of debris. Mostly things that had washed off of a different shore but there was also some planking that looked like it had come from a boat and sailcloth and ropes. Paul was sure that at least one vessel had gone down last night. Maybe that's where the woman came from.

When Paul couldn't stall anymore be ventured back to the house. As he got closer he started to get nervous. His heart pounded as he climbed the three steps to the front door. Paul scuffed his feet intentionally to let the woman know he was coming in. when Paul entered the house the woman was up, dressed and sitting at his tiny table, drinking a cup of water.

"Uh. Hello." Paul stammered, shyly lowering his eyes to the floor. Now that she was awake and looking like a real person instead of some water nymph, Paul was ashamed of last night's fantasy.

The woman turned around in her chair to look at him. She had very large dark eyes framed by thick lashes. "Hello," she replied. Her voice was rough and gravelly. Probably from drowning last night, Paul thought. "Thank you for saving me," she rasped.

Paul waited for her to say more but she just looked at him, hypnotizing him with her eyes. "Y-your welcome. Uh, are you all right? Nothing broken?" The woman gave a coy smile.

"Yes I'm all right." Paul waited again, for her to go on.

"So," He said, stepping into the room and pulling up the other chair to sit across from her, I suppose your boat sank in the storm? I saw a lot of wreckage on the beach this morning."

"Yes." She said with another small smile. She was playing with the pearl around her neck, rolling it between her fingers.

"So what's your name?" Paul asked. This was like pulling teeth! Why wouldn't she talk to him?

"Aria," she said.

"I don't mean to be rude," Paul said looking at the floor, the table, trying to avoid her intense gaze, "But who are you? Where did you come from?"

Aria was silent for a long moment. Paul looked up. She was staring out the window at the corner of sea just visible at the bottom. He was afraid she wouldn't answer. Finally she turned her eyes back to Paul. "I can't tell you that. I'm sorry." she looked down at her folded hands and Paul cold see her eyes were getting swimmy with tears. It there was one thing he just couldn't deal with it was a woman crying.

"Oh, hey it's alright!" Paul rushed to console her. "It doesn't matter to me who you are. I'm just glad you're all right." She gave a sniffle and Paul instinctively dropped to his knees in front of her and put his arms around her slender body. She held herself stiffly in his arms for a moment and then relaxed into his embrace.

She nuzzled her face into Paul's neck. She was so warm. He could feel her firm squishy breasts pressing against his chest and his cock started to rise. Paul patted her awkwardly on the shoulder and pulled back. "My name is Paul," he said. She giggled tearily and shook his hand. "You can stay here while you sort things out, I wont ask any questions."

She blew a gusty sigh and smiled. "Thank you." she said in that raspy whisper of a voice.

~ ~ ~ ~

Paul managed to spend the rest of the day outside the little house. He took the skiff out and did a little halfhearted fishing. He didn't catch much and he was distracted all day, thinking about his new houseguest.

That evening Paul got home just as it was getting dark. It was nice to see lights in the windows and smoke coming out of the chimney as he walking home. When Paul opened the door he became aware of a wonderful smell. Aria was stirring something at the stove and she turned to smile at Paul when she heard him come in. he smiled back, sheepishly and took off his boots.

"You didn't have to do that, Aria," he said as he walked into the kitchen. But it was a halfhearted comment, as Paul's mouth was watering from the delicious smell.

"Hush," Aria rasped. "it was the least I could do. Now sit." Paul sat and she served them both a steaming bowl of what looked like some sort of stew with fish and rice and vegetables. Paul couldn't remember having any ingredients in the house.

They ate in silence, occasionally smiling shyly at each other when their eyes met. And their eyes kept meeting because Paul couldn't stop staring at Aria. In the soft glow of the candle on the table, with her shiny dark hair combed out she was beautiful. Not just beautiful--stunning. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

When they were finished Paul felt full and satisfied. No one had cooked for him in a long time. Together they carried the dishes to the sink and Paul started to wash up while Aria dried. At first the silence had seemed awkward to Paul but he was getting used to his quiet companion. He felt comfortable with the silence now.

"Shit!" Paul hissed. He'd dropped a slippery knife in the sink and sliced his finger. He groped around with his other hand for a towel to stop the blood.

"No," Aria said, grabbing his injured hand. "The towel is dirty, from the fish. Here." she took hold of his hand and put his cut finger in her mouth. Paul stood staring at her, his mouth open in shock. What a weird thing for her to do. He looked down at her with her delicate lips wrapped around his big calloused finger. She looked up at him with those huge brown eyes. She sucked on his finger gently and Paul's cock started filling up with hot eager blood. Her mouth felt just like he'd fantasized her pussy would, caressing him from all sides.

Paul couldn't help himself. He pulled his finger from her mouth, grabbed her around the waist and kissed her, hard. At first she seemed surprised but she recovered after a moment and returned his kiss. Paul could taste his own blood in her mouth, salty. Her slick tongue lapped at his and her soft lips caressed his mouth.

She curled her fingers into the hair at the nape of Paul's neck and pulled a little. He growled in pleasure and picked her up, she was so little in Paul's strong arms. He set her bottom down on the clean kitchen table and started kissing her neck; she smelled so good. She gasped and moaned as he teased her with his lips and tongue. Aria arched her back and lay down on the table in front of Paul.

If that wasn't an invitation then he didn't know what was. Paul carefully unbuttoned her shirt, his shirt, actually, and slid it off her arms. She watched him patiently with her dark eyes. He smoothed his hands up her flat belly, pushing her undershirt up. She grabbed the bottom and pulled it over her head. He cupped her breasts, just like he had imagined last night and stroked her little pink nipples with his thumbs. She groaned and gave a little shiver. Paul smiled.

He undid the drawstring of her pants and slid them down her legs, she kicked them off her feet and pulled her knees up to expose her sex to him. He rested his open palms on her knees and admired the view. She was perfect, symmetrical. All smooth skin and delicate pink folds. He just had to feel them but he knew his rough fingers weren't sensitive enough. He knelt down between her legs and carefully licked at her smooth pink pussy. She was the smoothest, slickest thing he had ever touched. The taste was not what he would have expected. She tasted fresh but tart, almost lemony.

He licked her slit from bottom to top and she gave a little jump when he got to the top. Paul brought his tongue back up there and liked around. He found what felt like a little pearl right at the top of her slit. He flicked it with the tip of his tongue and Aria twitched again. He wasn't sure if he was hurting her. He swirled his tongue gently around the pearl and she groaned in pleasure. Not hurting her, then.

He explored the rest of her sex with his tongue, periodically coming back to caress her little pearl and making her shake and moan. He found where her hole was and pushed his tongue in as far as he could. Aria gasped and pushed herself into his face. Paul decide that his tongue wasn't long enough. He stuck his own thick finger in his mouth to wet it and carefully wiggled it into her. She gasped and pushed herself onto him. She felt like paradise inside, hot and tight and slippery. He pulled his finger out a little and then pushed it back in, finger fucking her.

It looked amazing and Paul couldn't imagine how much better it would feel if that was his dick instead of his finger. Hey! Why wasn't it his dick? Paul pulled his finger out and Aria gave a little whimper. He stood up and realized he had a cramp in his leg from kneeling. She sat up to meet him and caught his face in her hands. She kissed his wet lips and Paul k new she was tasting her own juice on him. He held her waist and kissed her back but now all he could think about was getting his rock hard cock inside her.

He nudged her opening with the tip of his cock but sitting up she was at the wrong angle and he couldn't enter her. She knew what he wanted and she lay back on the table. She grabbed his cock with one small hand and guided it carefully just into her opening. He leaned over her and kissed her mouth as he pushed into her, slowly. She groaned into his open mouth and Paul felt at last that perfect place. She was throbbing inside, gripping his cock with the hot slick walls of her pussy. He pulled out and pushed back in again, she was exquisite. Paul knew he wouldn't last.

Aria broke their kiss to gasp for air, as Paul pumped in to her again and again. He knew he was going to come soon and he wanted them to finish together. He pushed himself upright, still pistoning into her and holding her hips. He kicked his thumb and found her little pearl. As Paul fucked her with his cock, he rolled Aria's pearl under his thumb. She came within seconds. Her body twitching and her pussy contracting around Paul's cock. When he felt her come Paul shot like a geyser, pumping shot after shot of cum into her pussy.

As Paul slowly came back to himself he looked down at this beautiful woman, panting on his table and he couldn't help but smile. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed. They both lay down and snuggled into each other. Neither spoke and soon they had both dozed off.

Paul woke feeling warm and content, he could tell that he hadn't been asleep for very long, it was still night. The room was dark save for a gentle orange glow from the fire. He looked at Aria lying on her side next to him. He traced his finger along the outline of her shape which was illuminated by the firelight. He ran his fingertips from her knee up the hill of her hip into the valley made by her waist. Up her shoulder and down her arm.

She woke up, slowly opening her big brown eyes she gave him a sleepy smile. Aria wriggled a little closer to Paul and he could feel her warm skin against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her small form and she snuggled her head up under his chin. Paul knew that this was probably both romantic and innocent but he could be this close to her without it having an effect on him.

She giggled a little when she felt Paul's erection gently poking at her naked belly. He was ashamed at ruining the moment and opened his mouth to protest but she stopped him with a kiss. Her mouth was warm and wet, this kiss was relaxed in way their earlier kisses had been fierce and desperate. As she kissed him Paul felt Aria's hand sliding down his muscled abdomen to grip his now fully erect penis. She stroked him gently.

Paul ran his hands down her back. She was so warm and so smooth. He felt like he would never get tired of touching something this perfect. She arched her back into his hands and sighed a little. He turned his head to kiss her neck but she pushed him back down on the bed and straddled his hips before Paul knew what was happening. He could feel her hot sex positioned right above his throbbing cock. Aria shimmied down his body, placing a line of kisses across his chest and down his abs. She paused to lick his nipple, his hipbone; Paul had an idea where this was going.

When she got to where she was going Aria gripped the base of his penis in one hand and gave the head a wet, sloppy lick. It felt like every nerve in Paul's body was concentrated in his dick. She enveloped him in her mouth, bobbing up and down, sucking, licking and swirling her tongue. Paul was in heaven. He'd never felt anything like it. He knew he wouldn't last long like this and he wanted to give her some pleasure as well.

Paul took her head between his hands and gently pulled her off his cock. Her mouth came off with a loud sucking sound and she giggled again. She gave him one more slurpy lick and crawled back up his body. She rose up on her knees and leaned her head back. It was such and amazing view. Paul ran both his hands up her sides and cupped her breasts in his hands. She moaned and Paul watched as she slid her own hand down to play with herself. Before he knew it Aria had impaled herself on Paul's pointing flagpole. She was so slick and wet she slid right on, and then almost off again and on again, all the while slowly circling her clit with two fingers.

Paul tensed his muscles to point his dick as high as possible as she fucked herself on him. Watching her concentration and obvious pleasure was making it hard for Paul to hold it in. Just as he was worrying that he might come at any moment Aria picked up the pace. She was riding him furiously now, the breath coming hard and fast through her open mouth, her fingers rapidly circling.

12