All Comments on 'Shipwreck'

by Teurastaja

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting

story that left more questions than answers.Her name is unusual,could she have come from the M(aria) Celeste?

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Thank you...

for sharing your vision. Well written, tight use of words and very visual word pictures. Please share more of your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

It was a great story, but can you make a second? There are so many questions! Like, where did she come from? Where did she go? How is the necklace important? Thanks for the good read!

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Don't stop

This story cries out for a next chapter or two. Mysterious woman floats in on the sea, has sex with him and leaves a single pearl on his pillow, but where does she go. Is there a road to a village, does she just disappear into thin air?

TeurastajaTeurastajaover 13 years agoAuthor
:)

Thanks for the feedback! You guys made my day.

Maybe I'll start working on a second installment!

Clare_Ca_2Clare_Ca_2over 13 years ago
Semen trajectory.

It's a nice story, and I was grateful that I didn't have to get out my ass-wand in order to cum on this one...(the clean-up is a pain-in-the-ass! ("scus' the pun...if you know what I mean.)

A little bit of constructive critisism:-

(a). Get an ass-wand....

disableddandisableddanover 11 years ago
Well written

I can see a few directions a second chapter could go in.... Hope you'll write a second installment.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Unfair !

I never find flotsam like that on the beach.

Loved your story.

Leave me imagining as to whatever.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Why?

Why won't this damn system allow me to offer a full quota of stars?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeurastaja@Teurastaja
For almost as long as I can remember I've amused myself by creating elaborate fantasies. A few years ago I started writing them down. I hope you enjoy sharing them! I love getting feedback so please feel free to comment or e-mail me :)