Shipwrecked Into Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was soon to discover, however, that he wasn’t denying himself completely, for while she was still hanging between his wife’s bedposts, she could hear him in the next room noisily making love to a woman. Elizabeth apparently didn’t care at all what her husband was doing in the next room. She was lying back in her bed staring at her slave’s gorgeous body and making plans.

With Jake’s animalistic noises as their background, Elizabeth rose from the bed to inspect Catalina’s body. She gathered her breasts in her hands, feeling their weight, and then dropping them heavily to watch them bounce. She lightly traced her tongue around the rosy areola of Catalina’s nipples and noted with satisfaction her hips thrusting forward in a gyrating motion.

She then knelt on the bed in front of Catalina and used her fingers to pry her nether lips apart and watched as Catalina’s small bud began to twitch and become red with engorged blood. Touching it with the tip of her finger, she made the slave lunge forward against her restraints. She then plunged two fingers inside her hole, collecting the slick cream that was gathering there.

She climbed off the bed and approached Catalina from behind; spreading her bottom cheeks wide open, she shoved her wet fingers into the slave’s anus. She let Catalina’s bottom globes close around her fingers and cupped her ass with her palm as she wiggled her fingers inside the slave’s tight hole.

She spoke for the first time. “Tighten yourself around my fingers.”

Catalina clenched her cheeks together and sucked the fingers inside of her until the two of them were inserted firmly into her ass up to Elizabeth’s hand. Elizabeth then extended her other two fingers until they were lost in the folds of Catalina’s wet lips. She caressed her cunny until the slave was thrusting her bottom back against her fingers.

Suddenly, they heard a woman’s scream and then deep guttural moans from Haverstoke’s bedroom next door. Catalina was filled with jealousy and rage and began pushing wildly against Elizabeth’s hand. As Elizabeth pinched her bud hard, she climaxed, squeezing Elizabeth’s hand between her bottom cheeks. She made sure she cried out loudly as she felt the waves of her passion wash over her.

Elizabeth wiped her slick hands across Catalina’s bottom, leaving her shuddering against the ropes that bound her. All was silent in the adjoining room.

The following morning, Catalina awoke to the sensation of fingers tracing around her nipples. She lifted her head to find Elizabeth standing on the bed in front of her touching her breasts; their heft and size seemed to fill her with awe and she never tired of caressing them.

“I’m going to make you completely mine; you’ll learn to worship me and forget all about my husband. I know you want him now, but it won’t always be like that. You’ll be my pampered pet and won’t want to leave my side; I can bring you so much pleasure.”

She then untied Catalina’s stiff limbs from the bedposts, and when Elizabeth’s ladies maid came to her mistress’s room to help her dress for the day, she found the Spanish slave lying on the bed.

“After you help me, you must see to my slave.”

The maid didn’t show much surprise; she’d already heard all about the Spanish slave that had brought so much pleasure to the rest of the household staff. It also didn’t surprise her that Lord Haverstoke had long ago realized that Lady Haverstoke preferred women to men.

She looked rather distastefully at Catalina. “What does her ladyship wish me to do with…that?”

“Bathe her, wash her hair, and get some of my oils ready. I’ll oil her body myself. She’s such an exotic pet I plan to ornament her body to make it even more beautiful, and I’ll replace her garments with something more appropriate, more fitting for a lady’s slave.”

This venture seemed mild enough, so Catalina allowed herself to relax. The maid tugged at her hair to get her to move to the tub, and Catalina slapped her hand away.

The maid cried out in indignation, “My lady? Is she allowed to treat me that way?”

Elizabeth said soothingly, “Of course not, Rose. Here, use this when she misbehaves.”

Catalina’s eyes widened as she saw Lady Haverstoke hand a small, short whip to Rose. Where had she gotten that? Rose wasted no time as she smacked Catalina’s bottom with the whip.

Elizabeth cautioned her, “Just because it pleases me to please you, don’t forget that you’re my slave, and I won’t hesitate to put you in your place when necessary. I’ll make it clear to the rest of the household staff that they are at liberty to punish you as they see fit for any indiscretion on your part.”

Catalina had thought Elizabeth was going to be gentle and grateful to her, but she misjudged her. She was beginning to enjoy the first taste of power she’d ever felt in her marriage to Haverstoke, and she was going to wield it over Catalina in every way.

Later that day, Catalina spent a painful and humiliating afternoon with the blacksmith. Lady Haverstoke sent for Mrs. Bascomb to accompany Catalina to the stables where the blacksmith awaited her with his orders and a big grin on is face.

First she had to lie down on a flat surface while he tied her arms out to her sides. He then teased and pinched her nipples until they grew hard and erect. She watched in trepidation as he passed a large needle through a flame and then approached her with the needle. As he leaned toward her breast, she struggled violently only to have her head strapped down and Mrs. Bascomb apply a vice-like grip to her breast. The blacksmith passed the needle through her nipple and followed it with a gold ring. She cried out in pain, and before she knew what he was about he repeated the procedure with her other nipple. With tears streaming down her face, she looked down at her nipples, which were now pierced with large gleaming golden rings.

But her ordeal was not over. Mrs. Bascomb had her bend her knees, and then the blacksmith strapped them out to the side as far as they would go. Catalina felt as if she were being split open. The blacksmith then, with great glee, tweaked and pinched her bud and watched while it grew swollen. Despite the pain suffusing her nipples, Catalina rotated her hips as the blacksmith manipulated her. He smiled at her response and felt his own cock grow hard.

He nodded to Mrs. Bascomb and she stepped in and spread Catalina’s nether lips wide open. He repeated the procedure with the needle and moved between Catalina’s legs. She knew what was coming and screamed out in protest, but to no avail. He passed the needle through her bud and another gold ring soon followed, pinching her distended pearl into its grossly exaggerated form.

While she was writhing in pain, the blacksmith planted his head between her legs and began swirling his tongue all around her cunny. Her bud felt as if it were ablaze and swollen to ten times its normal size. The blacksmith had no problem taking it between his lips and sucking on it. Catalina’s climax exploded over the man’s face and beard, and he slipped his little finger through her new ring, tugging on it, as she rode out the last of her sweet death.

Mrs. Bascomb undid the straps restraining Catalina and helped her sit up. Her nipples and bud were throbbing, but she would not be allowed to rest.

“Come now, Spaniard, you need to properly thank Jed here for his fine work and show off your new ornamentation. Her ladyship will be so pleased.”

Catalina limply followed Mrs. Bascomb and Jed into the courtyard, the scene of so many of her punishments and humiliations. She crawled to her place before Jed and sat back on her heels. The servants were soon gathering around to view the rings swinging from her nipples. Jed eased himself out of his breeches; his huge cock shot out as if alive, already hard and moist at the tip. A good morning’s work deserved payment in kind.

She took his cock in her mouth, licking and sucking in earnest, hoping to bring him off quickly. He had other plans, however. He took his member out of her mouth and crouched down a little so that he could rub it against her gold nipple rings. She gasped in pain. He then squeezed her breasts together, making her rings almost touch and creating a deep cleft into which he plunged his cock. He soon sought her wet mouth again and pumped it as if he were hammering a shoe on a horse. Shuddering, he stiffened and shot his seed deep down her throat.

After she licked him clean, she followed Mrs. Bascomb to the platform in the middle of the courtyard. Mrs. Bascomb instructed her to sit at the edge of the platform with her knees bent and her legs spread, as the servants wanted to see her other ring. Catalina didn’t even need to spread her lips; the ring piercing her bud was large enough that it gently nudged open the pink folds that usually protected it. And it was heavy enough that it weighted down her nub, pulling it free from its secret place. She was truly open now, her throbbing pearl visible to all her peered between her legs in wonder.

Many of the servants felt compelled to touch the gold ring, some tracing it with the tip of their fingers, others flicking it to watch the slave’s bud twitch, and still others putting their fingers through the ring. It was large enough for even the biggest man to fit his middle finger through it.

Apparently, this was still not enough exposure for the slave, as soon a maid was pushing her way through the crowd with a brush, a bowl with soap and water, and a straight-edged razor. She lathered up Catalina’s dark, glossy pubic curls and shaved her clean.

Catalina had never before felt herself to be such an object. There was no denying the sexual pleasure she received from such treatment, for even now, humiliated, pierced, exposed, taunted, and aching from pain, she could feel her juices ready to drip out of her shaved cunny. But before she had always thought it a prelude to her ultimate coupling with Haverstoke; now she had begun to doubt the inevitability of that longed-for occurrence.

She glanced up at the long windows of the castle. Was he there watching her now? More than likely his wife was. She had no interest in Elizabeth, but oh, Jake. She knew she could please him as no other woman could; she understood the erotic implications of a powerful, controlling force submitting to its base lust, relinquishing all control to wallow in the senses. Hadn’t she done so herself? If someone had predicted to her six months ago that she’d be a sex slave, bred and conditioned to give and receive sensual pleasures, she would have laughed him to scorn. Perhaps that’s why Jake was resisting her; he was afraid of what might happen between the two of them.

Elizabeth was very pleased with her slave’s new ornamentation. She had discarded Catalina’s chain mail and replaced it with soft, flowing, sheer silks from Arabia. She still had the hard wire sewn into the seams of the silk, so that it pushed Catalina’s breasts forward prominently. The pantaloons that she had fashioned for Catalina were also sheer and left nothing to the imagination. They had a slit from the waistband in the front, down between her legs, up the crack of her bottom to the waistband in the back. This way Catalina’s holes were always accessible, and the silk covering her bottom could be parted so that regular spankings could be administered.

When she sat with Elizabeth, she was required to do so with her legs spread wide open. Elizabeth liked to gaze upon the gold ring between her legs. She also kept a pretty gold leash, and when the fancy took her, she’d clip the leash to Catalina’s nipple rings or the ring piercing her bud and would lead her around. When she did this, she didn’t like the leash to be slack, so she forced Catalina to walk many paces behind her so that the leash would tug at her nipples and bud.

In the evenings it was always the same; Catalina would lie naked at the foot of her ladyship’s bed, and Elizabeth would play with her body, always wearing a high-necked, long-sleeved nightgown herself. It was as if she was afraid of releasing her own passion. She would suck on Catalina’s nipples, rolling the rings around in her mouth. Or she would attach the leash to the ring between Catalina’s lips and tug on it while she had Catalina touch herself. Sometimes she would be bold and pump Catalina with one of her many phalluses, sometimes invading both holes at once.

When Jake had a woman with him in his room, Elizabeth would force Catalina to listen to them. She would push her right up against the wall separating the two bedrooms and impale her ass with the biggest phallus she could find. She would have delusions of her own power and tell Catalina that she was the one keeping her and Jake apart. She had commanded Jake to stay away from her slave.

Catalina inwardly scoffed at this pronouncement. She knew Haverstoke would do exactly as he pleased; when he wanted Catalina, he’d take her, regardless of his wife’s preferences. She knew for now he was enjoying watching her as his wife’s pet.

When Elizabeth felt threatened by the attraction between her husband and her slave, she would punish her slave, as she had no recourse against her husband. One such incident occurred when Haverstoke joined his wife in the drawing room after dinner. Catalina, as always, was seated across from her ladyship with her legs spread. Haverstoke was enjoying the view, and just his penetrating gaze made Catalina begin to wet herself. She glanced furtively at Elizabeth and then reached down and tugged at her ring; this was enough to bring her bud to life as it twitched in response. Haverstoke was amused and aroused at the sight of her huge pearl encircled with the ring of gold; it jutted obscenely out from her body and was clearly visible from where he sat. It was a nice touch that his wife had had her shaved.

While Elizabeth still had her head bent over her sewing, Catalina slipped her finger inside her ring and began to manipulate her bud for Haverstoke’s pleasure. He watched in enjoyment as her bud danced this way and that, her lips beginning to glisten and swell. She felt the rush of her orgasm and tried to restrain herself, but her bottom lifted off her seat momentarily and a small groan escaped from her lips.

Elizabeth looked up quickly and saw in an instant what was happening. The slave’s lips were slick with her juices, and she was grinding her bottom into her seat. Looking at her husband, she could see that he had just witnessed the entire scene and was quite stimulated by it. She jumped up in haste.

“You nasty, filthy slut. Isn’t it enough that I suck you every night and fill your holes up until you beg for more? You have to sit here in my drawing room and touch your own body. You’re disgusting. I treat you like a favored pet, but you don’t deserve such niceties. You will be treated like the slut you are.”

Haverstoke only smiled and tsked at her. He derived great pleasure out of his wife’s scolding of Catalina and couldn’t wait to find out what she had in store for her.

Elizabeth rang immediately for one of the footman and ordered him to tie Catalina to her ladyship’s bedposts.

“You’ll get nothing from me tonight; I don’t care if you beg me.”

This was Elizabeth’s fantasy. Sometimes she made Catalina crawl on the floor to her and beg her to lick her cunny or suck her nipples or spank her bottom. After much begging, her mistress would finally relent.

So Catalina spent the night tied to the bedposts, and if Elizabeth secretly wished her to beg, it didn’t happen. The next morning, however, she had not forgotten Catalina’s indiscretion.

“Today you are returning to the courtyard to provide some amusement to the other servants. You will wear nothing but your rings, and I’ll let the servants have their way with you with no interference from me.”

Catalina shrugged. Whatever she suffered today, it will have been worth masturbating in front of Haverstoke and seeing his cock strain against his breeches.

Elizabeth called for Mrs. Bascomb to escort Catalina out into the courtyard and lead her up to the platform. All of the servants had been promised a grand spectacle. On the platform was a large bucket of soapy water and a long rubber hose with a pump at the end.

Elizabeth watched from one of the doorways. She thought maliciously, “The slave has always kept her rather haughty demeanor through almost anything, but she’ll have a hard time keeping her dignity through this ordeal.”

Catalina was positioned on her hands and knees on top of the platform. Two of the maids walked up behind her; one spread her bottom cheeks wide open, while the other slid two heavily oil coated fingers into her bottom hole. Catalina grunted at the roughness of the probing fingers; Elizabeth had obviously told them not to be gentle. Once she was well oiled, the one maid continued spreading her cheeks while the other stepped back toward the bucket. She oiled a length of the hose, and then approached Catalina’s bottom with the hose in her hand. The servants murmured excitedly as they knew what was to come.

Slowly, the maid began to feed the hose into Catalina’s bottom hole. The hose wasn’t particularly thick, but it was longer than anything Catalina had accommodated before and she gasped and groaned as the hose snaked into her bowels. The servants were clapping and howling as the hose disappeared into Catalina’s ass.

Once the hose was in place, the maid holding Catalina’s cheeks apart now squeezed them together around the hose. The other maid began filling the pump with water and forcing it into the hose. As the first blast of the soapy water shot into Catalina, she gasped. She hated this and couldn’t believe Elizabeth could be so vicious; she hoped Jake wasn’t watching but she caught sight of him at one of the windows. He could stop this if he wanted to.

As Catalina’s bowels filled and began to cramp, the servants were calling out, “More, more.” The maid kept looking to Mrs. Bascomb for her cue to stop pumping; finally she gave it.

Mrs. Bascomb came around to face Catalina. “Now, Pippa here will remove the hose from your bottom, but don’t release any of the water. That will be done in another manner.”

Pippa did indeed pull the hose out of Catalina’s bottom with a pop and a few drops of water escaped. She then returned with a short, squat plug and shoved it into Catalina’s hole, as if that would be enough to hold back the gush of water that would be released from her bottom. Mrs. Bascomb then clipped a leash to Catalina’s bud ring and led her around the edge of the platform on her hands and knees so everyone could get a good look at her.

She then stopped and handed out paddles to all the servants who were crowded around the edge of the platform.

“Now you will all have the opportunity to slap the slave on the ass when I lead her around. The owner of the smack that forces her to release her water will be able to claim a rather unique prize. If you wish to remain in the game, keep your paddle and stay at the edge of the platform.”

Only a few of the servants relinquished their paddles; the remainder gripped them in riotous anticipation.

Catalina’s cheeks were flaming red. This was worse than anything she had yet to endure, and she couldn’t believe Elizabeth was the author of it all. She knew there would be more than water gushing out of her bottom, and she dreaded her release.

Mrs. Bascomb tugged at her leash to signal her to start crawling. The first smack landed right in the middle of her bottom and drove her plug further into her hole. The next one was aimed toward her right cheek, and the servants started to alternate cheeks with the third blow landing in the middle.

Catalina was in agony. She squeezed and clenched her bottom cheeks together, but this only brought more mirth from the detestable servants. They exulted in the way her bottom globes jiggled with each smack, and the way she tried to squirm away from the slaps. The large ring on her nub swayed back and forth and her heavy breasts bounced forward with each spank. Still she held onto the water in her gut on her second journey around the platform, but she could feel her resolve weakening on her third trip. Finally a large smack in the middle of her bottom caused her muscles to give way; the plug popped out first followed by a small stream and then a gush of water and her own feces. The pressure that was built up caused the water and waste to spray out of her ass to the delight of some and the consternation of others.