Shipwrecked Into Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The “winner” of the contest was a young man who worked in the stables, and he held his paddle aloft with pride. Somehow he had managed to avoid the spray. He waited expectantly to be awarded his prize.

“Before you get your prize, Liam, the slave needs to scrub and clean up her own mess.”

She handed Catalina a scrub brush and a bucket of soapy water.

Catalina slopped some of the soapy water onto her thighs and buttocks to clean off the mess that sprayed onto her. She was humiliated beyond anything she imagined and couldn’t look any of the servants in the eye. They continued their ribald jokes at her expense. She was obliged to descend the platform and clean up the mess that had sprayed onto the flagstones of the courtyard. There she found the plug that had popped out of her ass, and Mrs. Bascomb ordered her to pick it up with her teeth and drop it into her palm.

“Now back up onto the platform with you, girl. It’s time for Liam to get his reward.”

Catalina imagined that his reward would be for her to suck him off. Oh well, she had done that enough times in public. Instead she was startled when Mrs. Bascomb threw a couple of handfuls of golden guineas onto the platform.

“Aye, those will belong to you soon enough, Liam, but you’ll have to work for them a little. I’ll wager it will be pleasurable work at that.”

She then turned to Catalina who was eying the coins suspiciously.

“Now then slave, your bottom has been all cleaned out to make room for something else.”

Catalina looked at the gold coins scattered around the platform, and stared at Mrs. Bascomb. Oh God, she couldn’t do this.

“You’re to scramble around the platform, pick up a coin with your teeth, bring it to one of the servants standing around the edge of the platform, offer your bottom to that servant, and then he or she will shove it into your arse.”

A roar of approval went up among all the servants, and Mrs. Bascomb held up her hand for silence.

“And if you fail to take all the coins in your arse, you’ll get another enema, maybe with a little more water the next time.”

Catalina looked toward the doorway where she’d seen Elizabeth before, and she was still standing there with a smug smile on her face. She didn’t dare look to see if Haverstoke was watching.

Mrs. Bascomb gave her the signal to start and she picked up the first coin with her teeth and brought it to one of the maids. She turned her bottom toward her and felt her fingers probing her anus with the coin as she shoved it in. She brought the second coin to a male servant, and he boldly tugged at the ring between her legs while he squeezed the coin up her ass. This soon became the game for them all; after Catalina gave them the coin and presented her ass to them, they’d flick her nipple rings or pull her bud ring while inserting the coin in her hole.

The effect of this was further embarrassment for Catalina, for she couldn’t help herself when her rings were tugged. She became aroused. So each servant got his or her own private show as Catalina wiggled her bottom in their faces or ground herself against their hands as they prodded her bottom. They enjoyed her arousal and began taking side bets as to who could make her climax before all the coins filled her hole.

When she had just two more coins to present, one of the servants won the bet. While she turned her full and aching bottom to one of the maids, the maid pulled on the ring between her legs while teasing her bottom hole with the coin. It was too much for Catalina as she bucked back against the maid’s hand in the frenzy of her climax. As Catalina recovered, backs were slapped and money paid out.

She hurried to retrieve the final two coins, which were then stuffed into her hole, now glistening with her juices.

Mrs. Bascomb led her back to the center of the platform.

“Now stand up, Spaniard.”

Catalina rose awkwardly, legs slightly akimbo, her bottom hole gaping open and widened by the gold guineas shoved inside her. The servants all laughed at the picture the once haughty Spanish slave presented.

“Walk over to Liam there, get down on your hands and knees, and present him with all the gold guineas. He can have them all provided he can retrieve them all.”

Again the servants shouted with laughter, giving Liam some lewd advice.

Unsteadily and ungracefully, Catalina made her way to where Liam stood expectantly. He smirked at her approach, as her bottom was protruding out behind her, and her legs were slightly apart as she walked. The gold ring between her legs was shoved forward and hanging low from the pressure in her anus from all the coins. On a whim, he reached forward to grab hold of the gold ring to hasten her progress toward him. The servants laughed in approval.

Gratefully, she got down on her hands and knees and presented her bottom to Liam. The first approach he used was to smack her ass again with the paddle. Her muscles loosened and a few coins fell out of her bottom, as the servants shouted encouragement and suggestions to Liam.

He then spread her cheeks wide open and jostled her bottom up and down. A few more of the coins trickled out of her ass, and he now had a small pile in front of him. Keeping his hold on her cheeks, he ordered her to expel.

One of the servants shouted out, “I think we’ve seen enough of that today,” and they all laughed in response. She hesitated and he repeated the command, so she bore down and squeezed out a few more of the coins.

Someone yelled out, “I think that’s it, Liam. If you want the rest, you’re going to have to go in after them.” Liam had a big smile on his face; he wasn’t averse to doing just that.

He slowly pushed one long finger into Catalina’s hole, now mostly closed up again. Feeling the hard edge of a coin, he hooked his finger around and managed to pull it out. He tried this method again, but wasn’t as successful. He counted the coins in front of him, and knew there were three more in her ass and he meant to get them all.

“Can I use any method, Mrs. Bascomb?”

“They’re rightfully your coins, Liam.”

He nodded and called a maid over to whisper in her ear, and she hurried away.

“I’ll give you one more chance, slave, to expel the remaining coins. Sit up and squat with your knees spread, and start pushing.”

Not knowing what his plan was, Catalina complied the best she could, but she couldn’t eject those remaining coins.

Presently the maid returned with another bucket of soapy water, and she retrieved the hose from before. Catalina watched this in dismay; he was going to give her another enema.

Liam grinned at the crowd a little sheepishly. “First I want to probe a little to see how far they’re in there. I have something a little longer than my finger.”

The crowd laughed good-naturedly, as Liam unhooked his breeches.

“Back on your hands and knees, slave.”

Catalina sighed. Her bottom hole was sore and aching.

“First I’ll dip it in here to wet it down some.”

He grabbed the ring on her nub with one hand and guided his cock into her vagina with the other. She instinctively pushed back against him, and he slid in and out of her a few times. Once his cock was wet with her cream, he slid easily into her anus. It had already been opened up so much that afternoon, it wasn’t too difficult.

He really had no intention or expectation of discovering where the remaining coins were; he was just enjoying being inside her tight hole. He slammed against her ass, while his finger was snug inside her gold ring pinching at her bud. To her shame, Catalina climaxed again, and once again money exchanged hands. It was always a sure bet that the slave would climax. Liam soaked her ass, along with his missing coins, with his effusion and pulled out to the cheers of the audience.

“Well, I didn’t find anything in there with my cock.”

Catalina was still panting on her hands and knees with Liam’s gush oozing out of her bottom and running down her thighs. He used his own gush to lubricate the head of the nozzle, and once again Catalina felt the rubber hose feeding into her. Liam had the maid pump the water; it wasn’t as uncomfortable this time since she was already cleaned out.

Liam made her hold the water for five minutes and ten paddles. He was going to allow her to release on the tenth paddle. While she was waiting the five minutes, her ladyship walked into the courtyard. Silence descended as she made her approach toward the platform. She stared right into Catalina’s eyes before the slave dropped hers in shame and embarrassment. She knew Elizabeth had watched the entire scene unfold.

“Has everyone been enjoying themselves this afternoon?”

Voices rose in assent.

“I’m pleased at the way you used the slave; that’s what she’s here for – your enjoyment and entertainment. We’ll have to plan more games centered around the slave.”

She then left the courtyard, but she maintained her position at the open doorway to watch the final humiliation of her slave.

When the five minutes had passed, Liam began to paddle Catalina. The crowd counted with him “One, two, three…”

With each smack, Catalina clenched her bottom to hold in the water. She wasn’t sure what would happen if she released before the tenth paddle, but she didn’t want to find out.

“Eight, nine, ten.”

The water once again gushed out of Catalina’s bottom, and with it the three gold guineas. The crowd cheered and Liam happily gathered up his reward.

Mrs. Bascomb dismissed all the servants and ordered them back to work. Catalina, she made clean up her mess again on the platform. When she was done, Mrs. Bascomb led her back to the house. Elizabeth was waiting for her.

“Did you enjoy yourself, slave? I couldn’t help noticing that you climaxed several times, even when those servants were shoving gold coins into your bottom hole. You must be aching to be filled now, aren’t you?”

Catalina began to speak, but Elizabeth put her finger to her lips. “Good slaves are seen and not heard. Come, I have something you’ll enjoy.”

She led Catalina to a corner of the drawing room where there were two long chains hanging down from the ceiling. She positioned Catalina under the lines and attached a chain between her nipple rings. She then attached one of the chains from the ceiling to the chain connecting her nipple rings. The effect was to pull her breasts and nipples upward.

Next she attached the second chain to the ring between her legs; again, there was no slack and the ceiling chain pulled painfully at her nub.

“Now spread your legs apart. I know you enjoyed so much being filled up today, I don’t want to disappoint you.”

She brought forth a phallus with a silky tail attached to the end; covering her own hands with gloves, she spread the shaft liberally with cream, and then worked it into Catalina’s sore bottom hole. She watched her face intently for a few seconds, until she saw Catalina grimace.

“That’s right, my slave, the cream is a little itchy. It’s actually medicinal and will heal your sore bottom, but it does itch a little at first”; she gave a low, spiteful laugh and slapped Catalina’s bottom sending the tail fluttering up and down.

Catalina heard rather than saw Haverstoke enter the room, as she was too ashamed to raise her eyes to look at him. He looked in surprise at her position and noted that every few seconds she twitched her bottom, wagging her tail. He raised his brows at Elizabeth in question.

“Oh, it’s just a little medicine on the phallus in her bottom. I thought she might need it after everything that went in there today. It does itch a little, but I don’t find it unpleasant to watch the slave wiggle her bottom for us. The itching should stop in an hour or so. Did you see the festivities this afternoon, Jake?”

“I did.” There was humor in his voice and Catalina hated him for it.

“Of course the slave did shame herself quite spectacularly. Did you see the mess that came out of her bottom? Mrs. Bascomb made her clean it all up. And then of course, being the dirty slut she is, she couldn’t control herself and would climax when the servants were doing the most base, disgusting things to her. Honestly, I’m not sure having her pierced was the wisest thing to do. All one has to do is tug on her rings and she’ll do anything.”

Jake gave a great shout of laughter. “By God, you did it, wife. Leave it to a woman to more thoroughly understand how to humiliate another woman. God knows, nothing I tried was enough to break her.”

His wife looked at him sharply. What did he mean by this?

He then rose from his chair and stepped behind Catalina. He grabbed the tail phallus protruding from her bottom and yanked it up and down a little, lifting Catalina off her feet.

“I may just want to take you now, my girl.”

Catalina felt the thrill of response the closeness of his body always brought her. He then smacked her heavily on her ass and left the room.

She looked up and smiled triumphantly at Lady Haverstoke whose eyes had narrowed and were now glinting dangerously. The look made Catalina hesitate; she hadn’t won yet.