Shit Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,466 Followers

Kendra paused for breath and then said: "How's your dad doing?"

"The doctor just spoke with us. Dad's gonna be fine, but it will take a while for him to get on his feet again."

Kendra nodded and said: "Thank God he is going to be OK!"

Dave spent a month in the rehab facility being given a combination of drug therapy and physiotherapy to help keep his muscle tone and to work on his weaken right leg.

One curious fact was that Dave's previously jet black hair was now whiter than snow.

When it was time for Dave to return home, Katie and Newt fetched him up in Newt's pick up. In the back they placed his luggage and the walker that he still needed to help him shuffle round with.

Neither of them had heard from Alison. Nor had Kendra. "As far as that bitch knows, you could be dead!" she said, shaking her head.

Over a period of a couple of weeks, Dave's leg began to get better until he was able to get rid of his walker and if his leg gave him any trouble he used a nice looking handmade cane to help him.

Over coffee one evening he and Katie chatted. "I guess my limp and my cane will always serve as a reminder of what Alison did to me. Well, to us, really, I guess. That and my white hair. Should I dye it, do you think?"

Katie shook her head. No, daddy. I don't think you should dye it. Maybe grow a goatee beard to go with it. I think you look cool with it and the beard would just about set it off."

"What should I do about your mother?"

"Divorce the worthless bitch and move on."

"Succinct and to the point! Anyhow, how are you and Newt doing at your pre-college courses?"

"Better than I might have thought. One of my professors used to be at MIT, but he came back to his home town to look after his elderly parents. He got the job teaching at our college to help pass the time and earn some money. His parents are both long dead, but he decided he liked the slower pace of life, so stayed teaching here. He really is very good. When we start our degrees next semester, it's going to be great!"

They chatted some more until Katie said: "Daddy, would you consider dating, again?"

He looked at her and shrugged. "I haven't really felt up to it, baby, but, yes, now I am feeling a good deal better, I might consider dating. It's clear that your mother and I will never be together again, so why not date? You got anyone in mind?"

She grinned at him. "It's more a case of which eligible women don't want to try you! I think I'll have to hold a lottery!"

They laughed, but whilst they laughed, Katie was thinking about one particular woman who she knew had the hots for her dad.

Molly Ransome was a pretty woman of about her father's age. She had been divorced for many years after finding out that her husband was a serial cheater. She had no children and worked as a librarian in the town's library.

She was, thought Katie, a bit of an oddity. She never dated but she got on well with her father at parties and she invited Molly round to their house to chat with her father, with the excuse that he needed company.

Katie didn't mind helping her father out like this. She realised that he felt awkward. He'd obviously had no dating experience in decades and his sense of self, his ego and id had been trampled on by the fact that his heart and body had suffered due to his wife's cheating. So if she had to help her daddy out? So what?

Katie noticed that, as usual, Molly wore a filmy, floaty dress that did nothing to hide her rather thick thighs and her well-rounded ass. Molly always dressed like that, but never put out, so it was, guessed Katie, just the way she was.

She got them both a coffee each and a plate of cookies she chatted for a while and made her excuses to leave them together when she noticed that her father could not take his eyes off Molly's bare thighs! In fact, if she was any judge, she saw that her father was trying to hide a growing erection!

Katie grinned at them and when she was out of the lounge, she started to titter to herself. "Gee Dad, get a room!" she said to herself, with a smile. Molly was nice, she hoped they'd get it together.

A couple of days later, out of the blue, Katie had two surprises one pleasant, the other not.

Her father announced that he was going out on a date with Molly on Wednesday of the next week. And Katie also received a note from her mother demanding, rather than requesting, a meeting between herself, Katie and Dean.

"Jesus, mother!" she said to herself. "You want me to meet you and your lover? After you told me you wished my father dead? Lady,you have some damn nerve!"

She was initially in two minds about going, but after talking it over with Newt, she decided that she would go. She also decided to keep the meeting secret from her father as she really did not want to spoil her dad's date day with Molly by reminding her of his cheating wife.

The meeting was in the wide an airy foodhall of the largest of the two malls in their small city.

When Katie arrived she saw her mother and her lover sat at a table. She walked over to them. She sat opposite them and said, coldly: "Well?"

Alison tried a tentative smile. "It's... good to see you, Katie. I... I've missed you."

"Really?" said Katie. "That's too bad. Still, you knew where I was. At home, tending my father, helping him to recover after the stroke that nearly killed him."

"I... how's he doing?" said Alison.

"Better than you'd hoped," snapped Katie, her rage barely under control.

"What do you mean?" Alison sounded worried.

"Oh, you remember? When I spoke to you from the hospital when you were with Kendra? When you said to me: '..let the bastard die and let me get on with the rest of my damned life'? You wanted my daddy to be dead! I'll never forget that, I'll never forgive you!"

As Alison's face flushed, Katie noticed a shocked reaction on Dean's face. She said nothing, but filed that way for later use.

"I guess I can't take that back. I felt so mad, then I guess I never thought about what I was saying."

Alison took a sip of coffee before she spoke again. "I am filing for divorce. You need to know that Dean and I are now working out of the corporate headquarters in Boston. We are in the process of buying a lovely little house, in Boston."

Dean then spoke for the first time. "And when your mother gets custody of you and I get custody of my son Kevin, we will all live together as one happy family."

Katie laughed, loudly. "What horseshit is this? Really? What the fuck? How in the name of fuck will my mother get custody of me?"

She looked at the puzzled expression of Dean's sincere face and she felt... something. Was it pity for him? It might well have been.

Suddenly, it all made perfect, shitty sense! She realised that her mouth had fallen open in shock. She closed it and then opened it again, to speak to Dean.

"Oh, my God! This is just so fucked up! My mother can't get custody of me! That boat sailed long since! She lied to you about her age, didn't she? Did she tell you that I was, like, 14 or so?" She saw the look of consternation on his face.

"The reality is, Dean, that I'm 18, I've graduated High School, I'm engaged to be married to my sweetheart, Newton and I am going to start on our degrees next semester." She flicked her gaze over to her mother. "You remember Newton, don't you mom? My boyfriend who you tried to seduce behind my back?"

"No baby!" said Alison. That was a mistake. A joke!"

"Yeah, sure mom! Of course it was! Only nobody laughed."

She turned to Dean: "I bet she pursued you, didn't she? She asked you to fuck her on the hood of your car, right? And she shaved ten years off her age and really went all out to get you. Do you really think that they'll allow a pair of cheating skanks like you to have custody of your child, you pair of morons?"

Dean shook his head. He seemed in shock.

Katie addressed Alison "I never told daddy about my meeting with you. Because I didn't want to spoil his date day with Molly Ransome."

Alison guffawed. "He has a date with that fat-assed bitch?"

Katie glared at her, but she had a smile on her face. "Yes, mom, but I think daddy might be helping her out, there. I think he was planning on fucking the ass off her! But what would I know? I'm only a child of 14, right?"

Katie laughed at them, stood up and left, shaking her head. Just so much craziness.

When she arrived home she asked her dad how his afternoon date had gone. He confided that it had gone well and that they had a dinner date for Friday evening.

When Katie told her dad about the meeting with the two lovers he laughed until his sides ached. "Really? You said that to the cheating bitch? Good! Maybe I will try to help Molly out with her ass!"

Dave and Molly became an item. And you know something? No matter how enthusiastically he fucked her, and how often, with her exquisite, large thighs draped over his shoulders, she never did lose any of the weight on her legs and her ass. Which was just as well, as they were exactly as Dave liked them!

The divorce was something of a disaster for Dean and Alison and also for their employer.

Apparently North Carolina, where this sorry tale is set, is one of the very few States in the USA where Alienation of affection law suites are not only still possible, but actively, if not vigorously, pursued.

And as the local corporate officers had not only encouraged the affair but actively facilitated it, the company ended up paying a couple of million dollars in compensation, not only to Dave but also to Dean's young and very pretty wife, Bethany.

Newt and Katie married, but decided not to invite her mother.

Dave and Molly married and Bethany is dating some, but nowhere near moved on enough to date seriously. She is in counselling, however and is coping better every day.

Alison and Dean still worked for the same company at the Boston headquarters. But their careers were effectively spiked. Which was too fucking bad. But sometimes, shit happens. And to the right people, too...

MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,466 Followers
12