All Comments on 'Shit Happens'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

thoroughly enjoyed this story, a good read, well written

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
as a man you seem to be a real man-hater

in just about all your stories, the wife cheats and the husband either dies or is near death. The husband is so close to being a pussy, it's sickening. This husband finds out his wife is a whore and instead of changing the locks. He tells the whore to come home and argues with her. The her daughter caught her and took pictures. Fuck the bitch and move. Wives are a rare commodity, sluts, skanks and whore come a dime a dozen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mother should have went to jail!

Alison should have went to jail for assault when she hit her daughter Katie and caused a bruise on her face. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Plodding, dull and predictable.

Some readers will like it simply because the cheating wife was unhappy at the end. This was poorly written and just plain dull. It isn't convincing for an English writer to try to pretend the story happened in the states. Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Once again we have a very weak man in this story. Is it not possible to write a loving wives tale where the man is not a wimp? It gets old for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Magic hair

Your plot point about his hair is highly representative of the way you beat us over the head with ridiculous over the top corniness rather than saying anything interesting.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Dialogue

My biggest issue with your writing is dialogue. It seemed really forced and formal in this story. It is a knack for sure. It was good to see justice served. I wish you'd have done more with the slap between Allison and Katie. I was expecting that Kendra be Dave's new love interest guaranteeing Allison being fully cut off from family. Quick and to the point, I hope Dean gets to find out just what kind of psychosis she has, they deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Over all I liked the story

However the most glaring weakness of the story was the complete lack of edification as to why a faithful wife and mother of over 2 decades would suddenly start to seduce younger men close to her own daughter's age. The effect of changing a character's personality so drastically so quickly leaves the readers wondering if they are not reading fiction but pure fantasy. Also why would a much younger man who was marred start a sexual affair with a middle aged woman who probably looked and reflected her age even though she lied about it and her daughter's age. I also wasn't pleased with the dim witted husband who was exceptionally slow to figure out his wife's transformation that must have sent up red flags all over the place.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Solid!

In spite of the "Briticisms" in the text, it was a very well told tale, and a good quick read. The daughter got revenge for her father, who'd had a stroke, and set him up with his perfect match, too. All around excellent, as far as I'm concerned. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I must agree with the other Anonymous - I wouldn't mind having heard a bit more about how the mother switched personality from wife to selfish psycho-bitch in a single night. Or at least what motivated her to do so. There must have been a progression and you can't live in a 20 year marriage without stuff like that getting noticed. This is a major weakness of the plot.

But all in all a well written story.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
There is such temptation, but rarly

A 16 years old stud got seduction from a 27 years old married woman with 2 sons ....................There is such cheating, but naturally this sort of tryst not too often is...........as between Newt and Alison...........

I used similar (18 years old and Milf) cheating schemas in my two stories.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too many things

Of course this is a story, but I thought the wife was way over done. Suddenly with no warning she became a nutcase spouting outrageous stuff again and again. The story was weaker as a result. At 18, the daughter could have been at the club on her own, the VIP room was an unnecessary plot device, and again, not so believable.

The father's character wasn't developed either.

I just didn't fine it very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Okay

Okay tale with a happy ending... Coulda been happier if our hero did the deed with all the potential women... Heh heh. And... The happy ending is a chuuby librarian?? Yawn.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
I like cheating wife change

An easy Romantic Revenge story,it is a good story with a good daughter. A husband meets a impertinent cheating cunt wife, he became astonished from her. The stroke with heamoraghia is a dangerouse thing and it origined from the impertinent cunt's behavioral.

A cheating wife change to better woman is 5***** at me.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
GREAT OVERALL STORY

it details opening and closures. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It just doesn't add up/a weak story.

How could she just lose it and go fora younger guy with no regards for the consequence.not believable at all. Her personality changed to a conniving whore.

A nasty personality from a loving wife. She leaves the home and doesn't return for her things,she slaps her daughter, to many thing here that make no sense .it just doesn't no add up. How come with her new boy toy she never cleaned out the bank accounts. She tells her daughter who is 18she wants custody. Well she is more disturbed than she realizes.the weakness of this story goes on and on. Yet there those who rate this highly. Also 2 million for adultery that a laugh.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A good read

I thought the character of the wife was a bit over the top, but I guess some hormonal women can be that nasty.

Nicely done.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boring

Cardboard cut outs. No motive or reason for wife's sudden switch from loving spouse to batshit crazy bitch.

I'm OK with BTB but most normal people would be saying WTF? Why? In this story, it's just OK one minute & bonkers the next. Generally, in fiction, writers try to give their characters some backstory that explains why they did what they did, even if the explanation is hard to believe.

Here, there's nothing. Routine wife to fruitcake. At least, you could have said that a tropical beetle burrowed it's way into her clit and the itching drove her to cheat? Sheesh!

Of course, some of the LW nut cases just assume that any female at any time for no reason at all can change into a sex-crazed, fang-dripping, husband-hating cunt. No reason required. Laughable.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 11 years ago
Who the hell is Bethany??

'Bethany is dating some, but nowhere near moved on enough to date seriously.'

Did I miss a character somewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Who the hell is Bethany??

Yeah, two paragraph before that mention. It's the paragraph that begins, "And as the local corporate officers..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gosh!! I have no idea who Bethany is!!

But you sure like exclamation marks, don't you!!!???

Learn the difference between who's and whose!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't like it!!! Not even a little!!!!

JustForPostingJustForPostingalmost 11 years ago
Well, I didn't care for it that much

But Bethany is mentioned (albeit somewhat offhandedly) as Dean's (ex)wife, right before Newt and Kate married.

Kind of a lame complaint...

turgidcockturgidcockalmost 11 years ago
great story...

loved it...and would I assume Bethany is Dean's wife...that was unclear to me?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Wooden and juvenile in its dialogue. Thanks for the effort.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Sadly Alison is based on a real woman

To this day, years later, her husband can't fathom why his wife just upped and left him for a younger man. And her change of attitude was just as sudden and as biz\rre as that of Alison.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years agoAuthor
BTW Hair colour loss caused by stress?

I have the science right on that

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/29/the_odd_body_shock_hair/

But obviously it can't change overnight. But that's not what happened to Dave's hair.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

Loved the daughter exposing Alison as a lying cunt over and over. Good job and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horrible.

I loathe this author's take on the whole genre. He doesn't have the tongue in cheek humor of Britease nor the hilarious unintentional irony of JohnDoe. Tries to be far too clever and I almost quit reading at the second exclamation mark. Wish I had. 2*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

What a cruel, heartless cunt bitch. Great tale where revenge wasn't necessary. Life itself took care of the whore. If this was continued I'm sure the asshole lover would realize he was manipulated and would leave Alison. Then she could suck cock in back alleys.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

I can believe all the major points in the story. I have seen were one person does flip like this and stress does cause gay hair.

Only two minor points one using the phase "daddy" makes think your about to switch to the Incest category. The second in the lack of passion or emotion in most of the story. It was like listening to a NOVA story.

So lets see

No one died, close but no tombstone

The innocent moved on with their lives

The guilty got what they deserved each other and knowing that the other is a lying cheat

Well done!

Thank you for not using that horrible phase "It's so distinguished" (grumb grumb, teeth nash) .

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
Great to read a succinct story ...

... that had the good guy win (nevermind Huedogg2; don't know what's up his butt).

Fun read, well written, and thank you.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 11 years ago
Sorry Matt...

I find it very difficult to believe any wife and mother of 20 years can turn into a raving psychotic bitch in 8 hours or less, especially with her daughter! No, this may go good with the BTB crowd, but it was very poorly written. Simply taking the offensive is not motivation for her behavior under any circumstances. Also, you mention, the ever present in these kinds of stories, "alienation of affection" law suit because their firm encouraged their adultery...why? What reason would the company have to encouraging two of their employees to cheat on their spouses; especially if they are based in a state, as you say, that vigorously supports such law suits. Wouldn't that be pretty stupid? No, Matt; your writing skills are fine but you put no effort into plotting your stories. Sorry, but you know I'm right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks Matt

I appreciate a man being a man. He may or may not BTB, his choice, but he never kisses her ass or accepts her deception or disrespect. Better to be single than live with that. It's even better for the kids (as they learn from their parents.)

So thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well contrary to some comments, i have seen women turn into crazies like this

who knows what the real reasons were and who cares. Actions speak for themselves and psycho fruitcakes do sooner or later expose themselves. One other being ones mother does NOT give them a free pass to be irrational, immoral, or criminal like this woman was when she struck her daughter. Get a grip people it was a realistic story including the stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved you story

I thought your story was really good.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Deviation from the average

Sometimes people behave against the average behavioral model, like this womwn behaved in the story.

Such scen was in FrancisMacomber's story "The Six O'clock News Slot". where the caught cheating wife changed the crying technic to the psychic attact. Here the psychic attac was strengthen with physical against her daughter...............

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Weak male character

And rather weak plot. Writing fair. Two stars.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 11 years ago
Would have liked

to have more info on Alison. Why? When? How long? Writing was decent... 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The lack of a reason or explanation for Alison turning from loving wife and mother onto an out and out psycho really hurts this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needed to know more about the wife's motivations

What, did she have a brain tumor? I don't know what else would account for a sudden major change in personality like this. People don't go from 20 years of being a sweet, loving spouse to irrational, uncaring bitch overnight. This needed some explanations and dialog.

You are obviously a Brit of some sort. Why do you write stories set in America? Write what you kmow.

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Wifes Motive

Who cares about the wifes motive, it is a short story and I enjoyed it.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 A COUPLE OF MILLION

makes for a good landing point, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

Why do we (not North Americans) write revenge stories to North American places?

There are some law circumtansis, that there are not in Europe.

1. In some (6) USA's states the modern sciences arrived and the ex husband does not pay children support, if the child are below 4 years old and NO DNA test proof.

2. The modern sciences again. The ex or husband can start law suit against the biological father to pay 18 years children support money in settlement.

3. The ex wives get the children custody in 99.999% in Europe. However this is 98.999% in the USA, so the 1% different couses the lost children custody revenge stories are believable from the USA. (there are new law institute the common custody as well, etc...)

4. Big continent (USA and Canada) so the revenge stories could happen among so many people..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
simplistic

This story doesn't make any sense to me. The sudden change from what Allison was supposed to have been to someone so openly hateful doesn't make any sense at all, the "custody" issue makes no sense at all, the alienation of affection suit against Dean when it is clear it was Allison who initiated the affair makes little sense and generally the story is completely simplistic.

I gave it a generous 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pablum for

the dickless wonders who spend all their waking hours here, immature nonsense to the rest of us, 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

Not enough good new LW tales coming out so I re-read the great older ones. Fucking skank whore cheating wife and her asshole prick jerkoff married lover got what they deserved in the end. Nothing. Fuck 'em.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
woulda been an excellent 5 star,, had the father not had a stroke.

story a bit on the wimpy side. why does the man always have to puke, get drunk stroke, cry, whimper , think od suicide, blah, blah.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
only a man...

Only a man could write crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Made up spellings

And no real direction.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

the problem is Try Not To Step In It, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IS BETHANY RELATED TO HARVEY THE PINK RABBIT

Matthew owes his readers an explanation, TK U MLJ LV NV

JamesDean56JamesDean56about 9 years ago
I don't think I saw......

.....any dang wimps!! Dave certainly wasn't one. Bethany, btw, was Dean's "very pretty wife" so he was doing the same thing Alison, the total bitch, was doing!!! Come on guys, if you're gonna criticize a writer @ least read the story!! Good job Matt.

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
Not your best

Didn't do anything for me at all. This was really a waste of your time writing & my reading it. The characters weren't that believable & the overall sense of the whole tale was wishy washy. 2 **

Mordant96Mordant96over 8 years ago
My peeve

This is a great story, as most of MattblackUK's are. But, you have a bunch of "Anonymous" kibitzers who have never posted a story of their own and have the gall to act a critics on people who do know how to write. Minor mistakes like spelling (loose instead of lose) is my "ouch." But let those who criticize write a perfect story and put it out there for the nitpickers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't usually do this, but.......

How old are you? This reads like something that a 14 year old, like Alison wishes Kate was, would write. Calm down. This jumps all over the place. I'm certain that you're a better writer than this. The premise of the story wasn't bad, but you jumped all over the place with it.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Modant 96 has it right

Good, good, good. Never has anyone said it better. Hang in there Matt. Those of us who can understand the written word applaud your efforts.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

a different kind of "stroke" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not enough

Good story but not enough at the end! I would have loved to see the daughter bitch slap both of them! You could have made the end for Dean and the slut a little tougher and carried the ending a little longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

This was just plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sue the company in the US for failing to keep its employees chaste! You idiot author!

Stop drinking the LIterotica Loving Wives Cool Aid that so many writers spew out

! Unless corporate management actively forced Dean and Alison into sex, there is no cause of action!!

That costs Ten Stars!

Next tell us that the world is flat!

Idiot!!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
I liked very good story!

Many you behave like this is a fact based true story. These stories are made up, it's from someone's imagination. He can say whatever he wanted to say if he wanted to Sue the company for alienation of affection so what! He he could have made up some long lost forgotten old law which is still on the law books that's based on the bible that says adulters will have to be sterilized and beaten by the cheated on parties also the cheaters will be dunked in a freezing cold river while tied to a chair. I left out the chillie peppered coated baseball bat shoved up their butts'. Those may have been too crude for the people of Salem.

Now again Very slowly with small words these stories are made up from somebody's mind and are not real. They are not fact based (did not really happen) nor do the have to be fact based (not real) also many of the writers are not from the same countries. (They Have different learning experiences).

Anonymous give it a rest it's easy to try and Bully people when you hide your identity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Extremely Well Written

Any problems I may have with your stories, it is NEVER about how they are written. The description of Dave's stroke paralled that of a close family friend, also named Dave. Allison and Dean got off too easily. Other than that, it was a story of epic reading value. I will be back to re-read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!

Too many holes in the story, especially the end! If the company that Allison and her lover worked was sued, as your story indicates, the 2 would have been history!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* Typical mediocre author story.

Same plot with same characters. This guy needs to stop writing or get someone to write new story plots for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
alienation suits

You forgot Dave's against Dean and Bethany's against Alison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dreamboat ending

Sorry wimpish husband, no surprise the wife bailed out. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good emotional story until

Your really really fucked up ending. Somebody please show the jackass how the ending should have gone. Or I will and it will not be pretty.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous you want to write an ending to my story that "will not be pretty?"

OK, dude, you want to write an ugly end to my story? Knock yourself out!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Liked it

Allison definitely belongs in the company of LW's most heartless cheating wives. How would their company pay a huge settlement and not fire Dean and Allison? Good on the daughter for outing the cheating whore. No grandmother role for Allison, like that will really bother her. As she ages, Dean will tire of her, if they don't cheat on each other before that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo

I really liked this story. Somebody had some backbone. Thank goodness for the daughter or this could have gone on for a while.

My only issue was the wife's (BTB) punishment was not painful enough! She practically got off Scott free and kept her job.

Well told ....😆

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Besides all the other errors pointed out...

... taking asprin is good for heart attacks (“thins” the blood). BAD, VERY bad for strokes, which is caused by bleeding into the brain. If the bleeding can’t stop...

On top of which this is really much a shite story. An apparently loving mother, and apparently loving wife of 20 years just flips into a lying vicious nymphomaniac in something like 6months. No explanations of this.

Ugh. 2-stars

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Daddys Girl

I have to love the daughter. She should have bitch slapepd the mother back or crunched her nose though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Starting to get a feel for your style

You set it up so that revenge comes about by the cheated on being a constant victim.

The antagonists do seem to get what they deserve, but not, it seems, at the behest of the faithful husband.

Not really my style, but still written fairly well, so I'll persist in going through your stories. I do love a good read; and part of writing is the joy of creating a world in your head, so you still have your reward for writing.

All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the story

BUT I would like to know why a supposed loving wife turned into such a spiteful nasty bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You use the 'cheated on hubby has a stroke' thing too much, it gets boring reading the same thing in multiple stories all the damn time!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years agoAuthor
Nope, anon. I have only used the stroke plot device once

Are you confusing a stroke with brain injury?

And here's some research on aspirin and stroke treatment https://www.webmd.com/stroke/news/20000601/aspirin-after-stroke-helps-prevent-another#1

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Great story. North Carolina is definitely rough on Alienation of Affection lawsuits. Just ask Philadelphia Eagles asshole Fletcher Cox.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
(BC) 👈 me bravo

Very enjoyable. 😂 Finally another individual who gets cheating is unacceptable. Maybe I’ll read more of your stories to see if my original assessment proves correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Few Things

1. You should write stories about people in the UK. North Carolina residents do not speak like your characters.

2. I would really like to know why a woman would go “off the rails” so quickly.

3. The thing with Molly happened to suddenly and quickly. If fact, the whole story happens to quickly. You need to slow down and flesh out the story and characters more fully.

4. I’m not sure aspirin is the best thing for a stroke - heart attack maybe, stroke no.

5. I’m sure the BTB crowd all gave you 5 stars, but I did not rate it that highly. Though the idea was pretty good (the kids in the VIP area), it was not well written.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

After the lawsuits, it’s shocking that Alison & Dean were allowed to keep their jobs. Also, I don’t understand how the employer ‘facilitated’ their affair. That part doesn’t make sense.i happen to live in North Carolina, and can’t imagine anyone here using the spoken sentence structure, during Katie and Newt’s conversations. Until MIT was mentioned, I thought the setting was within the UK. Finally, seeing evidence of his wife’s infidelity, his first action was to call her to come home? Why would he possibly want her there, until after putting all of her belongings in garbage bags by the curb, and consulting a divorce lawyer?

Other than those details, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You need a writing advisor

Characters need more "character." By the way, hair cannot turn white. Once hair has a color, that color is permanent. And what was the point of the wife's phone being left on the charger? That fact had no place in the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good until the sudden ending

The story was rolling along and then it just seemed to be over - suddenly. What happened in the divorce? The Company paid, but did Alison and Dean pay or did they get their share? And there was never really any explanation of why Alison turned into a bat-shit-crazy woman. But a happy ending saves the day. Cheers!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I liked it. 5*****

I gave it 5***** because I am increasingly appreciative of smart daughters with character. What I can't understand is the 180 degree turnaround by the wife. If Dave had no sense of the cheating, it suggests she behaved like a good wife. What made the huge turnaround happen where she actually wished him dead? That's hard to believe unless she is a full-out sociopath?

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Alison's way too monstrous to be credible, she comes off like a cartoon. Every interaction with her, you wonder why it took so long for the family to figure out her nature. Katie's the hero here, carries the story. Could've smoothed out the ending, felt a little by-the-numbers.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Not sure you've met any real women, or if you have, you cant translate it into the written form in a believable manner.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Still a very good story, but much too easy on Allison. I say no to the goatee and white hair, as that’s Col Sanders signature look. Aspirin is a good initial anticoagulant in cardiac arrest and stroke.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Sorry, but there just aren't enough evil vile despicable words in the dictionary to describe Alison. And the moron with her? He gets what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible woman. Ending seemed somewhat incomplete.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"We have met the enemy, and he is us!" - Pogo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars on this Story .. Keep up the Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read enough of your stories to know I won't be reading anymore or your stories,they stink. The daughter tells her dad her mom is cheating on him and shows photos of her mom/his wife getting fucked on the hood of a car and he phones wifes sister for her to tell his wife to get get home right away..???totally unbelievable. In real life it would have been to tell her not to dare show her face at his door or lose it. The locks would be changed and necessary arrangements made the next day for divorce. Something is wrong with your mind to consistently come with unrealistic stories like this. Maybe you just cater to those whom like to read about men that are wimpier than they are to feel good about themselves. simply cannot think of any reason for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. Hard to believe that anyone could be as cold and cruel as Alison. You made it very easy to dislike her.

Ed

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Meh. Too many plot holes. The wife’s motivation behind the sudden 180 degree instant change from a June Cleaver to a utter sociopathic bitch is left utterly unaddressed. This and the many other instances of broken logic leave the reader trying to bridge these breaks themselves. This reader confusion leaves the author failing to get the reader to suspend their disbelief. This epic fail breaks what could have been an interesting tale.

3 stars because the author at least tried…

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Not a good story at all. Very average at best, quite silly at worst.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m not sure but the story is incomplete

Lots of what’s if or there’s just incomplete info

Sprry but story had on flow it just stated hatred and disheartening for really no reason

Try again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FYI. Taking the aspirin could have made a hemorrhagic stroke more severe Other than that, the story was entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He had a long and loving marriage replete with with wild sex. And then she just Hope's he dies?

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

5/5. Brilliant as always, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of scattered, It reads as though you were in a rush to write something.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
1464 Followers
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

SIMILAR Stories