Shock Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

She continued her tale after a few despairing sobs, in a low voice Ruth told me how she had undressed for this man who had then had her sit close to him on the bed. He had then kissed her, at the same time he touched her body, his motions were not gentle or loving and Ruth claimed that she had felt repulsed by his touches. After a few minutes of this Roy had suggested she lie on the bed and pose for him, he’d warned her that she had better act as though she were having a good time because if she didn’t please him he would be straight on the phone to ‘your loving husband’. She claimed that she hadn’t realised that he was going to take pictures, but after he had her take up the first pose he produced a camera and snapped a shot, he spent the next twenty minutes posing her and taking pictures, each pose raunchier than the one before. Ruth looked pathetic when she admitted that Roy had got her to finger herself for those pictures, an act she claimed never to have done before.

“Did you enjoy it?” I asked out of curiosity. “Touching yourself that is.”

“After a while,” she admitted reluctantly “yes.”

Having taken his pictures Roy had put the camera on a tripod and joined her on the bed, he kissed and played with her body for a while then had rolled onto his back. Ruth could barely describe the way he had pulled her over on top of him then had her sit on his cock; she’d done it, but had sat motionless on top of him until Roy had warned of the consequences again. As she went on to describe how she had ridden this man’s cock I felt jealousy rising in me, which re-ignited the fires of anger in me again.

“Did you like it?” I asked brusquely. “Did you climax for him?”

“Bill, please don’t make me say these things.” she pleaded

“Just answer the damned questions!” I retorted.

“Yes,” she admitted with her head hung as though in shame “I did like it, I wished it was you there under me I really did Bill. And no, I didn’t climax for him, not that night.”

I stared at my wife as though she’d grown an extra head; she saw my look and covered her face with her hands as she sobbed out her anguish.

“If you had wished it were me under you,” I almost hissed after a long silence “why the hell didn’t you do it with me at home? Christ you know how much I’ve wanted us to try other positions, but you’ve always slapped me down.”

“Bill I couldn’t do it with you,” she wailed, “if I did you would have dug out what had made me do it.”

“Oh great,” I almost spat at her “what a wonderful excuse to keep me sexually uptight while you find out how good sex can be. Jesus, all the opportunities I’ve wasted in the past because I ‘respected’ and ‘loved’ you too much to betray you.”

“Oh God, Bill, he made me do it!” she cried despairingly.

“He made you?” I said spitefully “Or it gave you an excuse to act the slut?”

She looked at me horrified, totally unable to believe that I could think such a thing of her, but I was thinking it and I still couldn’t figure out what to believe.

“So was that it?” I asked.

“Yes.” She replied “He didn’t even let me clean up afterwards; I had to come home to you with his semen still in me. I almost had a heart attack when I got home and you suggested we made love, I had to tell you I had a headache …”

“Yet another lie.” I said harshly. “Get on with it. What happened the third time you met him?”

“Bill,” she wept, “you can see what happened, I didn’t know they were taping it all.”

“Yes, I can see part of what happened,” I said “but the tape starts and ends mid action. When it started you were already climaxing for them, and don’t try to con me that you were faking that, you kept on cumming for them all the time they were filming.”


Bawling Ruth told me how she had gone to the flat at Roy’s summons, how she had been greeted not just by Roy, but also by three other men in their underwear. Roy had her strip as soon as she was in the door, then they had all started to kiss and touch her.

“And you loved it!” I spat out.

“No, not at first.” Ruth sobbed “Bill, please, you have to believe me when I tell you I didn’t want to be there or to be excited by these men. Only … after a while … Bill, I just couldn’t seem to stop it happening, their hands were all over me and so were their mouths, then they laid me on the floor and one of them pushed his cock right into me while the others carried on kissing and fondling me. Oh God, can you ever forgive me Bill, they made me climax, I had never felt anything like it before, it was as though I had lost my mind and I … I … lost any resistance … Bill please don’t look at me like that, I couldn’t …”

“Help it?” I finished for.

I felt sick, enraged, depressed, and jealous and, to my confusion, aroused by her tearful confession. But it was the painful knowledge that someone other than me had finally got to excite my wife to the heights of pleasure that filled me with the most hurt.

“So you let them fuck you and film it” I hissed at my prostrate wife “like some cheap porno slut! You let them give you the pleasure I’ve wanted to give you all these years only you refused me the opportunity.”

“Bill, please!” she wailed.

“’Bill, please’” I mocked her “with him it was ‘Roy fuck me’, but with me it’s ‘just get it over with Bill’, ‘not know Bill’. Chreeist!! And I suppose you were fucking them again last night, giving them all the pleasure you’ve denied me for 25 years! Was your cunt full of their cum when you finally remembered to come home to me? Is your cunt still tingling with the pleasure they gave you while you try to convince your fucking stupid husband that ‘you didn’t want to do it’!?” lowering my voice I spat at her “And how long would you have carried on letting them fuck your brains out while still denying me the same pleasure if I hadn’t found out? Well?”

Ruth could only crouch there shaking her head and looking mortified, I felt torn in two, I loved this woman but could I ever trust her again, could I even bear to be with her again?

“Please Bill, don’t say that, God, please don’t say it!” Ruth suddenly yelped out.

I looked at her in surprise unaware that I had actually spoken my last thoughts aloud. I’m not sure what would have happened next if the telephone hadn’t started to ring, but I was leaning towards telling Ruth that I wanted a divorce. The way I felt I had no intention of talking to anyone and I harshly told my wife to do it, she sobbed but pick up the instrument. Suddenly she was waving at me to pick up the extension, curious I did as she had signalled and heard a man’s voice on the line.

“… like you visit us again tomorrow Ruth,” he was saying “come over at about two and dress ‘light’.”

“Roy?” I mouthed at Ruth who nodded an affirmative before answering the man on the phone.

“No Roy,” she said in a strained voice “I can’t, I won’t.”

“Oh I don’t know about that love,” the man replied with a malicious sound to his voice “after all I have witnesses, photos and even a little video tape your hubby might be interested in.”

“Roy,” she pleaded with him while looking at me through tear filled eyes “please don’t. I told you before I can’t keep doing this to my husband.”

“Yeah,” Roy’s voice sneered “and you told us how much you loved the jerk, but that didn’t stop you fucking begging us to do you did it. Two o’clock tomorrow, be there or else …”

“No,” I spoke into the phone “she won’t be there. And when I’ve finished with my bitch of a wife you’re next Roy, I know who you are now and how to find you and when I do I am going to cut your prick and balls off!”

There was the sound of a startled gasp from the phone then the line cut off, putting the instrument down I looked at Ruth. She had a look of hope in her eyes now that she had proved to me she had been telling me the truth. Only I still had doubts, Roy had been right when he had said she’d begged them to do her, the tape showed that and she had all but admitted it to me.

“Bill?” Ruth said softly while I stood lost in confused thought.

Looking at her I shook my head and turned away from her, she sobbed as I crossed the room to pour myself a large whiskey, which all but emptied the bottle. Taking a large swallow of the liquid I turned back to my wife.

“Ruth,” I said at last “even though you were duped or doped or whatever, you enjoyed what they did to you, do you know how much that hurts me? It hurts even more because you didn’t trust me at the outset to believe you; instead you went behind my back to Roy and his friends at their beck and call. You’ve lied to me for the past four weeks and that makes me doubt how truthful you’ve been in the past.” I paused to take a sip of whiskey then went on “You tell me you love me, but this has brought home to me how much I have done to please you, to make you happy with nothing from you in return ... No, don’t say a word ... Not once in all these years have you agreed to try something new with me sexually yet you give in almost without argument to a blackmailing son-of-a-bitch.”

I paused to try to gather my fragmented thoughts, sipping at my whiskey and looking at my wife over the rim of my glass. She was crying even harder as my words sank in to her, I don’t think she had even realised how she had acted over the years until that moment. Now she had the guilt of that knowledge added to the guilt of her recent actions to cope with.

“Bill …” she tried to speak.

“No,” I cut her short “anything you say right now will only make things worse. Ruth, I must be a fucking idiot, but I still love you, however, things can never be the same between us after this. Can I ever trust you again? I don’t know the answer to that and no words from you can change that.” I paused again to sip my whiskey then went on “Right now I feel angry, betrayed and even jealous about what you let those buggers do to you. Can you understand that Ruth?”

She nodded tearfully, watching and waiting for me to say the words she was dreading, that I was leaving. Only I couldn’t bring myself to say those words. The last of the tape was playing and for a moment I watched the action on the screen, what I saw my wife doing with those men did excite me and I wondered if I could make my wife cry out in pleasure the same way.

“Ruth,” I said looking back at her again “I don’t know what to do, I should leave you, but I can’t do that, not now, maybe not at all. But things will have to change between us …”

“Anything, Bill, anything,” she cried out “but please don’t leave me! Please promise me you won’t leave me!”

“I can’t give you that promise Ruth,” I said bluntly “I’m still coming to grips with it all. For now I suggest we take things one day at a time. And for goodness sake get up off the floor and sit down properly.”

“Yes Bill.” she replied meekly as she got up and sat on the couch “Bill, will you still be sleeping in the spare room?”

“That depends on you.” I said slowly.

The tape had ended and was in the process of rewinding while my thoughts became focussed on doing to Ruth all the things the men had done. It’s funny how your gonads can make such decisions for you, but my emotions had swung to arousal and the recognition of the chance to do all those things Ruth had denied me over the years. The big question was would she do them with me. Deep down I had this desire to make her cry out with pleasure the way she had with those strangers. I was surprised to feel my cock starting to harden as I thought about the sexual acts I may get to try with my wife.

“Depends on me Bill?” she asked after I had remained silent for a couple of minutes.

“Hmmm?” I muttered coming back to the present “Yes, it depends on you Ruth. Try to figure it out for yourself, it shouldn’t be too hard.”

She looked confused, but I could see her thinking and eventually it must have dawned on her what I meant though she didn’t voice it. Without a word she rose from the couch and left the room, I felt confused by her departure, confused and hurt at the thought that she couldn’t or wouldn’t do things for me she would do for others. From upstairs I heard the shower running, but paid it no attention being too lost in my thoughts. Sure that Ruth had understood what I was suggesting and would not give me such satisfaction I was planning in my mind where I could go until I found a permanent place of my own. In other words I was getting set to leave her; I couldn’t get over how my life had gone down the pan in such a short space of time. Lord knows how long I sat there lost in my depressed thoughts, but I was brought back to the real world when Ruth spoke quietly from the living room doorway.

“Bill,” she said, “will I do?”

I looked at the doorway and my cock shot to an instant erection! There stood my wife, naked but for a suspender belt and stockings, her face had been made up and her hair brushed until it glowed. Her question struck me as totally daft, as my eyes drifted up and down her body I took in the swell of her boobs, surprisingly her nipples were erect as though in arousal, and her bare pussy with hungry eyes.

“You shaved your pussy!” I blurted out in surprise.

I had once asked her to shave off her pussy hair for me, but had received a flat refusal, now I was seeing what I had wanted, her pussy bare of obstructing hair, the lips puffy and slightly open as she posed for me. Ruth blushed at my comment then slowly walked towards me, she had never acted seductively in the past, but now she was swaying her hips in a way that left me speechless with excitement.

“Bill,” she said softly as she came to a stop in front of where I sat “I promise that I will never deny you anything again. I’ve been a fool all these years and I realise now that any other man would have either had affairs or left me long before now. I know it will be hard, but please try to find it in your heart at some time to forgive me for being so stupid.”

She was right, it would be hard, but I had a feeling that though I may never be able to forget the incident I would forgive her. For now I wanted to use her body in ways I had dreamt of over the years, my only problem being where to start, watching her naked body was inspirational though and I looked her in the eyes.

“We’ll see.” I smiled slightly up at her “For now will you make yourself climax for me.”

“You mean use my hands on myself, on my breasts and pussy?” she blushed.

“I do.” I replied softly.

Still blushing Ruth nodded and I licked my suddenly dry lips as she raised both her hands to her tits, gently she rubbed her hands over her mounds then squeezed them making the flesh bulge between her fingers. She moved her hands after a few minutes of this but only to start playing with her large nipples, teasing them, squeezing them and pulling them. God what a sight! I noticed that Ruth was starting to breathe heavily and it made me smile knowing that she was getting so turned on by what she was doing. The sight of my wife playing with herself made my cock even harder within the confines of my clothing, even through my excitement it was becoming clear that though Ruth was enjoying what she was doing to herself she was not ‘experienced’ at it. Nevertheless, she was exciting herself, and me, by her actions. I watched her teasing her nipples more and more firmly until she was stretching them from her body, then one of her hands slid down her body, over her shaved mound to her pussy.

“Bill,” she breathed heavily as her fingers began to rub at her clit, “wouldn’t you be more comfortable if you got undressed?”

Her comment caught me by surprise, it was not the sort of thing she would ever have suggested in the past and it revived a spark of anger in me knowing that it had been some other bastard that had brought about this change. Yet my excitement outweighed all other feelings, and, without taking my eyes from her moving hands and fingers, I stood up, stripped off my clothes and sat back down again. My cock was rigid and pointing at the ceiling as I watched my wife move her finger from her clit to her hole, the breath caught in my throat as I watched her push first one then two fingers into her pussy then start thrusting them in and out of herself. Raising my eyes for a moment I saw that Ruth was looking directly at my hard cock, her eyes half closed with her own excitement, her tongue flicking across her lips in an arousing way. She gave a little gasp and my eyes dropped back to where her fingers were plunging in her pussy; Ruth had spread her legs to both give herself more access to herself and to let me see what she was doing more clearly. Mere moments later Ruth gave a low moan and I saw her whole body tremble, my cock twitched at the realisation that my wife had given herself a minor climax, but she wasn’t stopping, her fingers still plunged in her cunt while her other hand played with her tits, tugging and twisting at her nipples as though determined to pull them off.

“Oh Bill!” Ruth gasped out as her whole body began to shake.

There was absolutely no doubt that she was climaxing, her fingers were buried as deeply as she could get them in her pussy while her other hand was squeezing one of her tits so hard the flesh bulged between her fingers. With a low cry she threw her head back and sank trembling and shaking to her knees while my cock did some trembling of its own at the sight. A few moments later she was finger-fucking herself again, her movements almost frenzied as she pushed herself through her post-orgasmic pleasure. When she eventually moved her hands from her tits and pussy, sat back on her heels and looked at me with excitement dazed eyes I took in a deep, shuddering breath only then realising that I had been holding my breath during her climax.

“Jesus Ruth,” I said softly, “that was fantastic.”

“I can’t believe how good it feels,” Ruth breathed heavily, “and I really regret all the years of pleasure I’ve denied you Bill.”

“Don’t remind me about that.” I scowled in reply.

“Bill,” she said breathlessly looking down at the floor, “I’m so sorry. I can’t forget it though, nor can I forget all the pleasure I’ve denied you … and myself. There is something else …”

“Yes?” I said as she faltered.

“Bill,” she went on, her face blushing bright red “those men … none of them were as … as big as you are.”

Her eyes had risen to my straining cock and I looked down at my own organ in surprise then back at her, raising her eyes Ruth gave me an almost shy smile then looked back at my cock again. It was both a thrill and a cause of anger that Ruth was now, after 25 years of marriage, looking at my cock with enthusiasm rather than with resignation. That this was due to someone else fanned the flames of my anger again and I determined that I was going to make up for every one of those 25 years whether my wife wanted to or not. Looking at her face I waited for her to look up at me, when she did I saw the excitement in her eyes.

“What do you want me to do now?” Ruth asked after our eyes had been locked together for a few seconds.

“I want you to do something I once asked you to do and got snapped at for asking for.” I replied. “I want you to suck my cock and I want you to take it all in just as you did with those bastards, I want you to suck me off and swallow it all just the way you did with them.”

“Yes Bill.” She breathed with what sounded like eagerness in her voice.

Though this easy, almost eager agreement thrilled me it also kept the fire of my anger burning. Though I was the one who would benefit by the awakening of my wife it was galling to know that it had been another that had brought about this awakening. Ruth leant forward until she was on her hands and knees then crawled across the floor to where I was sat, her hands came onto my knees and gently pushed them apart. She looked up at me, her eyes meeting mine as I watched her actions, then her eyes dropped to look at my cock, licking her lips she lowered her head and for the first time I felt her lips touch my cock flesh. She gave the tip of my cock an almost loving kiss then opened her mouth, her tongue flicked out to lap around my cap and I felt a shiver of excitement run through me, with ever growing arousal I watched my wife lick my cock from tip to root and back again, her saliva coating every inch of my flesh in passing. Then she put her lips around the cap and agonisingly slowly pushed down on my erection, my eyes widened with every inch of my cock that sank into her mouth, and then widened even more when she made a gagging sound but still sank down on my almost aching pole. I don’t know whether I was more aroused, shocked or angered when I felt the vibration of my wife moaning in pleasure as my cock sank into her throat.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers