Shock Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

“Oh my God!” I gasped out in bliss as her lips finally pressed into my groin.

I had never measured myself, but now my entire cock was nestled in my wife’s throat and mouth for the very first time and it was such an amazing sensation that I almost came then and there. Steeling myself I closed my eyes and savoured the feel of her mouth as it began a long, slow slide back up my hard flesh; she let my cock slip from her throat then pulled back until only the cap lay within her mouth. For a moment she sucked at my cap, her tongue flicking around it so thrillingly, then she was going down on me again and the sensation of her actions forced a groan of delight from me.

“Christ Ruth,” I groaned out, “that feels so damned good!”

As though encouraged by my voicing of my pleasure my wife started to move a little faster on me until her hair was almost fluffing out each time she pushed down on my erection. The sensation of mouth, throat and tongue around my cock was too much to bear, within a few minutes I felt the burning heat of my climax rising and I cried out to Ruth that I was about to cum. Her head had been rising as I had cried out, but the direction of her movement suddenly reversed until she was lewdly kissing my groin again, my cock buried deep in her as it exploded with ecstasy. Through the haze of my orgasm I felt my wife’s throat tighten and relax, tighten and relax as she desperately tried to swallow my gushing seed. Dimly I was also aware that Ruth was shaking as though she were climaxing, I had never believed that a woman could gain as much pleasure from sucking on a cock as the man she was sucking, but it appeared that this was the case for Ruth.

“Oh God!” I groaned out as a burning rush of bliss ran through me.

Nor did Ruth stop after I had climaxed, after-thrills of bliss ran through me as she started to thrust her mouth up and down on me again, my hips rising to push my cock into her mouth each time she pushed down on it. With that sort of encouragement it was not much of a surprise to find that my cock barely softened and it was almost regretfully that I had my wife stop her actions some minutes later. Blissful though her actions were I was determined to fuck her in both the pussy and the arse before that day was over. Ruth sat back on her heels breathing heavily, her hands still on my thighs as she looked up at me her tongue ran across her lips taking in the last of my juices that had forced their way past her lips despite my having cum deep in her throat. My cock throbbed at the sight of my white seed being licked from her lips and I knew that I could not wait to fuck her.

“Sit on my cock Ruth,” I gasped out, “sit on my cock and fuck me.”

She stood up without any hesitation, straddled my legs and went to sit on my erection.

“No,” I stopped her action gaspingly, “turn around so that I can play with you at the same time.”

Quickly she rose, turned her back to me, straddled my legs and sat on my lap, as though radar guided my cock slipped into her wet and surprisingly tight pussy to the hilt. Leaning back against me Ruth turned her head to kiss me, but I was not intent on any form of loving coupling, I was going to fuck my wife like a whore and whores did not kiss their clients. Ignoring her attempt to kiss me I raised my hands to her tits and squeezed at their heavy flesh hard, as my fingers dug into her and my palms crushed down on her nipples Ruth let out a groan of sheer pleasure. As though sensing that I was treating her as a whore rather than as a loving wife Ruth turned her head, leant forward and started to fuck up and down on my cock while I mauled her tits and nipples. Soon she was thrusting on me hard and fast, her buttocks crashing against my thighs and stomach with each thrust, I slid a hand down her body and leant back in the chair drawing her with me. Ruth leant back against my chest, which parted her legs even more giving my hand greater access to her pussy, and I lost no time in assaulting her clit with my fingers. My wife had a large clit, almost a mini-penis and I was now jerking at it roughly, squeezing and rolling it without consideration to how it felt to her, but Ruth seemed to love my actions because within a few seconds she was moaning and jerking on my lap in orgasmic bliss.

After a few minutes of this position I pushed forward and up forcing her towards the floor, my cock remaining firmly lodged in her cunt as I drove her into a doggie position. As I began to fuck her with hard strokes my wife’s cries of pleasure grew louder, at times her body would push back and strain against mine as she hit an orgasmic peak, her pussy walls clenching around my cock with each climatic shudder. I was in sheer heaven as my cock crashed in and out of Ruth’s straining body, I fucked her like a man possessed seeking only to gain a measure of the pleasure that had been denied me for so many years, yet my actions were giving her pleasure and that in turn increased my own.

“Oh God Bill, that feels so goo…ood!” Ruth suddenly cried out.

At the same time her body seemed to go stiff as her pussy put a near stranglehold on my cock, with a load groan of my own I pushed as deep as I could into her and felt the hot surge of my climax crashing over me. For untold ages we knelt there straining against each other, my cock twitching and jerking as it sent spurt after spurt of sperm into my wife’s womb. Then the moment passed and I was thrusting in her again, electric tingles of ecstasy ran through me as I started thrusting in her tight, wet, quivering cunt again. I had never believed that sex could feel so good, but what I was feeling now was sheer bliss, but even bliss comes to an end and eventually my cock began to soften within her pussy. Gasping for breath I knelt back on my heels, my cock slid wetly from her pussy, her hole stretching out as though reluctant to release my cock from its grasp. As soon as my cock fell from her Ruth collapsed in a shuddering, gasping heap in front of me, it was a sight that sent such a thrill though me that I was amazed to feel my cock twitch then jerk towards hardness yet again. Suddenly Ruth was crying again, the tears rolling down her cheeks as she knelt up to face me, I felt a touch of guilt at the way I had treated her, I had fucked her without regard to her wants or needs, my anger driving me to take her forcefully.

“Oh Bill,” Ruth sobbed dabbing at her eyes, “what a stupid bitch I’ve been all this time. I feel so satisfied, not even all four of those men made me feel this good.”

My minor feelings of guilt faded in the realisation that she had not only enjoyed the way I had taken her, but that she had loved it! At the same time I felt a little annoyed at her reminder that her awakening had come about because of men other than myself, yet her comment did give a boost to my ego.

“”Darl…” she started then changed it to “Bill, I’ve never felt so satisfied.”

“Even though I treated you with as much consideration one would a whore?” I asked rubbing in the way I had treated her.

“I deserved it,” she said softly, her eyes lowering to look at the floor, “I acted like a whore for those men. And to be honest, I loved it when you treated me like that.”

“And when they treated you that way?” I asked dreading the answer.

“No,” she half smiled “not with them. They made me feel dirty and degraded even though they made me climax. It didn’t feel the same as with you Bill.”

Then her eyes rose to my groin and her tongue flicked across her lips, she looked up into my eyes with a smile on her lips and what appeared to be lust in her eyes.

“It seems you aren’t done with your whore yet,” she spoke in a low seductive way I had never heard her speak before, “so what do you have planned for me next?”

I was still absorbing her admission that she enjoyed me treating her like a whore, but the look in her eyes, her question sank in to me, and I felt both surprise and lust at the change in my wife. There was still anger and hurt at the way this change had come about, but deep down I had a feeling that life with Ruth would certainly be more interesting in the future. Looking at her I realised that she was waiting for a response from me.

“I think,” I said slowly, savouring the moment to the full “I will fuck you in the arse next. Seems only fair that I get to fuck you in every hole they did don’t you think.”

“More than.” She replied with a blush of both shame and excitement. “Can I ask you to use a lubricant? They didn’t and it hurt, it hurt a lot.”

Raising an eyebrow I looked at her in surprise, then grinned at her as a thought of testing her determination to cater to my whims and desires came to me.

“And if I didn’t want to use a lubricant?” I asked.

“Then I would just have to take you dry.” She sighed almost sadly then went on in a determined voice. “Bill, I meant what I said before; I’ll never deny you anything again. I will do whatever it takes to regain your trust, to make you happy again I will do anything, I’ll even walk the streets and whore for you if that’s what you want me to do.”

Her words sounded sincere and straight from the heart, but I still had doubts, it was too soon after discovering I’d been cuckolded for me to accept her word for anything. And though I still felt a deep love for her I knew that I was going to test her words to the limit before I could begin to trust her again. Over the years I’d had many fantasies while wanking away in the solitude of the bathroom, though I had never fantasised about her being taken by another man I had imagined her exposing herself to others and, in extreme moments of imagination, even letting them touch her up. Looking at Ruth where she was kneeling opposite me I wondered if I could turn any of these fantasies into reality.

The mood of sexual excitement had been broken by our conversation, my cock now lay flaccid between my legs and I noticed Ruth looking at it almost speculatively. Her gaze sent a tingle of excitement through me and my cock gave a twitch as it started to rise once again.

“Ruth,” I said drawing her attention away from my rising cock, “it’s too soon for me to believe just your word, I’m sorry, but that is how I feel right now. Perhaps in the future I’ll feel I can trust you again, but for now I’ll only be able to believe the evidence of my own eyes. You say you’ll do anything and I mean to test you on that Ruth, not just by using you to satisfy my lust, but to have you fulfil certain fantasies I’ve had over the years. I don’t think I could stomach you fucking someone else, at least not the way I feel now, but who knows, maybe I’ll change my mind about that in the future, however, I may have you let yourself be touched and fondled by others or expose yourself or even have you fuck me where there is a chance someone will see us doing it. If you don’t think you can handle any of this say so right now and we’ll end things now.”

“Please Bill,” she gasped out, her face going ashen “please don’t talk about ending our relationship.”

“I don’t know how much of a relationship we have left.” I said cruelly.

“I beg you Bill,” Ruth pleaded with tears bubbling up in her eyes again, “give me a chance to prove myself to you. I don’t care what it is you want me to do, I will do it, I will do anything to keep you!”

“We’ll see.” I said softly “Right now I want you to go get a lubricant then come back here. You will lubricate your arse in readiness for me while you suck my cock to full erection.”

“Yes Bill!” she laughed jumping to her feet and rushing off to get the lubricant.

Lying back on the living room floor I waited for my wife to return and plotted all the things I was going to do to test her in the future.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers