All Comments on 'Shock Treatment'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Eerily reminds me of my marriage, except I'm too chicken-shit to go this far. It's created huge problems in my head and heart. I am haunted that she's cheating on me, that I don't meet her needs, that I can't satisfy her, that she doesn't love me. It's put me in a depressive tailspin, which I try to self-medicate for by comfort eating, so now I'm obese with health problems. I'm really a basket case holding on by the thin veneer surface.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence5 months ago

19 years of excuses really amounts to quite a few times she lied about her reasons for denying him.

I'd be seriously pissed at her if this trick worked and she suddenly was willing to have what he considered a "normal" sex life.

"What the fuck!? I beg, I plead, I threaten divorce? It takes me pretending to cheat and NOW you're OK with doing what I want? Why? Why did you put me through this shit?"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars on a good read . When one of my best friends wife had a Baby girl . She stopped all of the sex . He finally called in the big gun , His wife's Mom and Dad . Her mother got through to her after finding out it had been 4 months without sex . She saw some Shrink who helped her out of her depression over sex . Since then She has had another baby a boy this time . After that he had his tubes tied . Now they are a loving couple who became empty nester's . Yes they bought the Truck and trailer and travel a lot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wonder how many marriages are actually like this...

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

She turned rather quickly...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Her transformation was not believable.

.

That said, at least it was a happy ending.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Creative and cute story. Too bad this is not necessarily and uncommon proble. Sexual incompatibility is a real issue and can be a problem for either party in a marriage or both. Surprising what a bit of sex counseling and a good sex book can do for people. That being said, the first page wad really well done. The second page was too rushed. Her 'conversion' should not have been instantaneous. She should have been pissed longer about the "shock" treatment. He really hurt her. A letter doesn't solve everything. They should have had to go to a sex therapist. Have each milestone as a separate passage, etc. Still was entertaining.

WillupbossWillupboss11 months ago

This was great! I’ve been reading every one of your stories in alphabetical order and so far this is the best. I’ve been living this story all my life. Yesterday was our 54th wedding anniversary. Why have I remained in a sexually frustrating marriage? Well, it’s simple actually. 1. I love my wife. 2. In every other aspect she is the perfect wife. 3. When I give my word I take that seriously. I vowed to stay with her throughout thick or thin and I will keep that vow. Alas, at 70+ years old I’m afraid it’s too late for our marriage to change but it sure was fun to read about Scot and Julie. Thanks for writing! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was that easy for her to do what her husband had always asked of her and she made him wait 20 years for it? What a miserable, selfish cunt...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Made me cry. Same problem as I have. After planning for a divorce—& she found out—I told her I wouldn’t cheat, so this was the only way I could think of to actually get the sex I wanted. Married for 50+ years. She agreed to fuck, but then decided that blow jobs would be the way to satisfy me. Trouble was that to her just having it in her mouth was enough. And her mouth got tired after 5 minutes.

Gradually the frequency dropped off to none.

So here I am now back to square one. What should I do now?

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband was a cruel piece of shit. Wahhh!!! I want more blow jobs! Wahhh!! The story would have been better if she had tossed him out permanently and left him poor and destitute. It would certainly be deserved.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

She changed too quickly, but good ending

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Great story, should be required reading for couples. Thanks for your writing.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Change overnight is so unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cold frigid wife just changes overnight...sex twice a month when she is reminded....he should have left her

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 2 years ago

Husband is lying He was a cheating skuzzball who deserves to get taken to court and clean out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d have felt better about this if it didn’t hit so close to home. :-(

Bill S.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

makes no sense

she hates sex, so why would she even care about him having it with someone else

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Dont

Don't believe she can change just like that after nineteen years near celabcay..

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

Well, well, well ...

This should've been in Erotic Horror catagorie.

Almost no sex for 20 years?!

The thing is, if he'd been a man and not a wimp,

all those years could've been happy.

And because of that, I only give this story 2 out of 5.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

While I liked how you told your story I confess that itbrought back some unpleasant memories of my own marriage of 26 years. For most of that time it was basically a sexless marriage, with my wife never taking the initiative. I too tried to discuss the emotions I had about our lack of intimacy but my entreaties went nowhere. When we had sex, it was primariliy to concieve our two children. Sex for pleasure and bonding was not in her Catholic upbringing playbook. I'm afraid I wasn't as faithful as your hubby character in the story. I regret that I did not seperate with her much earlier on, rather than cheat and be untrue to my own priciples of fidelity. Enough about me, your tale was at least optimistic and ended on a high note. Cheers.

Joker91472Joker91472over 3 years ago
He’s a lucky man!

This could have gone so badly for him had she not had an older sister to speak to or some other friend that made her see that she wasn’t fulfilling her husband’s needs. Yes marriage and relationships are about compromise but sex and intimacy is a major part of any healthy relationship. If she had at least been more intimate with him he may have just sucked it up and dealt with it but there was no intimacy and rarely was there sex and even that was just her going through the motions. The two problems I have with this story are: 1. If she is truly not a very sexual or intimate person she will only slip back into her old ways yet again. 2. And this isn’t so much a problem with the story but my main point. He’s lucky that for a time (however short that may be) that he is able to experience the intimacy he craves but in reality she will most likely not maintain that and they will end up back in the same spot again. But even if they do end up back there, he was lucky to have that with her for a while rather than her to just admit to herself that they are sexually and intimately incompatible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Starsong1977 is totally wrong!

I am in my sixties, my wife had been decreasing the number of our sexual encounters per month over the years. She no longer liked having sex. I finally decided to take action. I stated to that eventhough she didn’t like having sex, I did like it. So I explained to her that we either go back to the frequency that we had when we were first married 40 years ago or we would be getting a divorce. Guess what, we are now having sex every other day! I couldn’t be happier! Poor starsong1977 must be married to a real ball breaker, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay. I understand what you wanted to do here

The problem is she isn't going to become more adventurous just because he manipulated and threatened her. And yeah boys, that's what he did. They are not sexually compatible and no amount of fighting or temporary hot sex will change it. some people are less sexual than others. I know there this fucked up notion that all men want sex and much as they can get it. So too is there the notion that women just need to be fucked in order to turn them into sluts. There seems to be a prevelant belief among the kink crowd that a women's true happiness is an 8" cock. Its preposterous. Everyone is different.

Basically, this marriage is done and it's time for them to part. Even with counseling I don't see it lasting. They are too different sexually

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck and suck for a month, then back to same old

Gee, sounds like a repeat of exactly what happened before.

Back to normal in a flash.

If the idiot is taken in by suck and fuck without actual progressive resolution and fixing the underlying problems.......

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I'm probably repeating things here, but some comments deride the "double standard," but I don't see it.

First, he didn't actually cheat. Yes, an argument can be made that he did, but the facts in the story say that he didn't, and we have nothing else to go on.

Second, I can't remember a single cheating wife story, where the wife, BEFORE cheating, discussed her issues with the husband, or asked for counseling. Here before his "cheating," real or fake, he tried repeatedly to work on their problems, to no avail.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Well, Good for now...

I hope this is a true turnaround and not a big circle back to where it all started. A bit more to confirm the change would be nice... or a resolution of some other type perhaps? Good Job, Thank You. 5***** for now and hope the story continues.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Wish

My Ex was so frigid that I couldn't get ANY sex for the last 20 years of our sham of a marriage. At least he was getting it twice a month!!!! Some men stay for their kids. I did...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
somewhat corny...

towards the end...

english good, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not a chance in hell!

no woman can make that kind of turn!

a life time of being one way then all of a sudden turn into a vamp?

I give it about a month till back to old way.

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 6 years ago

Two weeks later, as he was getting ready for bed, she says "Not tonight honey. I just had my hair done today and I do not want you messing my new hair-do up"

Two weeks later, she was served.

And he lived happily ever after. She did not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sort of a good story

but why wait so long for the bitch to get her act together....why did he put up with her shit for so long...another pathetic wuss...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

It's been a while since I read this, and I thought SHE was having an affair, and he was just preemptively throwing the usual excuses back at her.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Cute Little Zapper At The End

But as others have noted, what will things be like a couple or five or ten years from now? And the poor guy had the patience of Job to put up with being rejected time after time for more than 20 years. Julie is very lucky that she still has a loving husband to share the rest of her life with.... ;-)

PTraumPTraumabout 7 years ago
Needs a sequel...

It's a nice stand alone story, but given that the threat of divorce increased their sex for "a few weeks" and then died I'd be interested in where they ended up a couple years down the road.

dbrainsdbrainsover 7 years ago
Nice Story

I've said it before. I like the positive stories better. I also don't agree with the comment that 'it's too little too late.' Relationships are about compromise. Just have to decide whether the compromise is worth it to you.

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
This story happened about 25 years too late for it to be realistic

To much water under the bridge. It hurts being rejected by the one you love, constantly. I do not think many people can go for a year or more before the pain and insecurity, and dissatisfaction, not too mention just plain horniness would cause this marriage to collapse. 30 years dealing with it without affairs or something else happening is too much to expect.

Of course that could be just me. I probably would have bailed a long time ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get The Divorce

To little, to late..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Turnabout

I love how he turns the Cheating Wives cliches on their heads:

"I never meant to hurt you" "You weren't supposed to know" "It was just sex"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked the story

My wife was quite similiar to the story wife. Her labido fell off over the years. I finally told her that although she didn't want sex, that should not result in me not getting anything. I told her that she should meet my needs level not hers. Now we are much happier after 37 years of marriage . I am back to getting it every other day 😉.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
It's Called Fiction For A Reason, People

I truly loved this story. However, I had already determined that Scott had not cheated on Julie. The lipstick was the only red herring that I couldn't figure out. But the story was well-written, one of your better submissions actually. Thank you, Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Insanity......

Even for fiction this was ludicrous. You want us to believe, that after years and years and years of her being what most people would consider sexually repressed, that after 2 days thought she turns into a wanton, sexual woman? I'm sorry. That's SO far fetched that's it just makes me laugh at how impossible that seems. Bad story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Still More Thoughts

"However, he'd deceived her, cruelly, and left her feeling hurt and betrayed. Was that any better?" - Of COURSE it's better! How can faking an affair not be better than actually having one? Yes, the initial pain of the discovery is the same, but that is followed by the relief that it didn't really happen. And, yes his deception was cruel, but it HAD to be to get through to her.

And I want to correct myself on my disbelief in her total turnaround - she DID say not to expect a steady diet of what she was giving him, that it was just symbolic of her sexual awakening.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

@javmor79 - As others have said, there is no double-standard here; with the cheating wives, they use an unsatisfactory sex life as an excuse to cheat, 99% of the time WITHOUT giving their husbands a chance to improve. HERE, he raised the issue multiple times, offered counseling, even offered a divorce, which brought a TEMPORARY inprovement.

I DO find here EXTREME turn-around a bit much; a sexy nightie, a LITTLE more sex with SOME oral would have been more believable!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

Compromise – He wants it 3-4 times a week; she’d be happy with 2-3 times a MONTH!

COMPROMISE would be maybe twice a week.

She’s throwing him out of the house, but wasn’t SHE the one who turned him down when he offered a divorce?

“You've been married even longer than we have!" – What’s THAT got to do with it? You’ve been like that since you got married, it’s not recent!

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
@javmore

i would agree with you but, she confirmed everything he said about their marriage to her sister. He was faithful all this time, and she just wasn't into sex, at least with him that is. She even said after their romp that it wouldn't be that way all the time but it would be better. So as stated before, just what exactly are you complaining about. He was at his wits end.

Jack99Jack99about 9 years ago
The forgotten ending

Julie smiled to herself as Scott walked out of the room, sure now that her and Scott were on the way to healing. She giggled as she remembered meeting Ernesto, her personal trainer, at the grocers.

"Julie - You still cutting off that cucky Scott, right?". he had asked. "I said no blow jobs, and sex only once a month, if that".

"Yes darling, " she had replied. "I'll need to blow the socks off that stupid meal ticket tomorrow to keep him strung along, though. I can barely stomach being with him though. Let's give him a little cream-pie present he can eat when he gets home!"

She and Ernesto laughed at the thought of the humiliation she would heap upon him.

Little did she know that Scott had planted a voice activated recorder in her purse. Later that evening, after expelling the remains of the deceitful sluts meal, he plotted his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@ Javmor

the difference is that in many of these stories the wife uses the fact that her husband is working too much, or hasnt told her how pretty she is to CHEAT. The husband put up with her frigidty for 20 years and never cheated and he gave her a chance her to change or he would get a divorce. I dont understand what your complaining about with this...

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I have to agree with a lot of comments...

I have to agree with a lot of comments...20 years of that would destroy any marriage. And then one day was enough for her to change!!! But I understand the story has to be written like this to comply with the title...3*

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
***

There's belief and then there is belief.

After 20 she just flips to the sexy side?

This tale, while not bad, was no belief.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Didn't like the husband.

I hate to go against the grain here, but I thought that this guy was stupid. I think the whole "fake affair" thing was a shitty thing to do to a marriage. He hurt her intentionally to force her to change into what he wanted. If a wife were to do that on this site then she would be crucified. Most of the people would be doubting the fact that she was really faithful. They would be calling for further verification of the "evidence" and even telling of ways that the evidence could be fake. But because it was the husband, it is okay. I believe in fairness and equal standards. If we, on this site, expect the wives to love their little dicked husbands or husbands who simply "don' t do it for them" unconditionally then why do we say that the husband should have left the frigid bitch because she is sexually inhibited? It is okay for the wife to go without satisfying sex if her husband is too busy at work or just simply bad in bed, but the husband is "entitled" to a glorious sex life that meets all of his needs? Come on guys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Twenty years? No way in hell.

I can''t imagine anyone going without a sex life thru the prime of their life. He should have divorce her 15 years ago. What a manipulative bitch. Terrible story of betrayal. And I don't believe for a minute that she changed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

But as we know this is all fiction and in fiction anything is possible. Even a frigid wife becoming hot in a day. Still, all well that ends well.

Damn I hate that saying.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IS TOO LITTLE TOO LATE

going to be enough for all the missed times. TK U MLJ LV NV

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44over 9 years ago
Requires some suspension of disbelief

Kind of like a fairy tale. Not much character development and a simple plot with a unique twist of a phantom affair.

Hard to accept the long suffering husband, the lack of sharing between sisters, the ability for the wife to learn so much in a couple of days, and especially such an adjustment of attitude.

Nice that they both loved each other enough to make changes.

A simple story with a twist that I much enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A well told mediocre story from one of my favorite authors...

Perhaps mediocre is too strong and unintentionally reflecting my own frustrations. Why is it that women need to have their husband's (boyfriend's, etc) validated? In my own life recently the discussion was about pubic hair. It was rarely even trimmed and never shaved until one evening when the subject came up and my sister in law was agast and made the case for at least keeping the bush trimmed. Now, I love the fact that she's keeping it trimmed now, but why not when I askex? Why is what i, her husband, asks for is seen as outrageous or over the top or excessive but with one indication from someone else it's now gospel? Of course there have been other instances and issues, but that's the most recent and I think that issue is reflected in my feelings on this offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

Tw0Cr0ws.

Julie called her sister Susan.

the conversation is between Two sisters ...

from my experience Women talk very openly

with moms / sisters / bff when in situations similar to that described in this story .

anyhow ,

nice to see a registered profile comment as inane as many of the Anon ones

lol

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
talking to her sister...?

Really?

Talking to her sister?

How many men have a relationship with their wifes sister that they actually could talk about the sexual deficiencies of their wife (her sister)?

The unreal part of the story is that she changed from the cold fish to a lover.

Radical personality changes are rare and even less often to the good.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
See, the kind of unbelievable part of this is...

say we accept that the woman is very low on either A) her sex drive, or B) her willingness to engage in sex - seeing those two as being different...

If the husband REALLY wants more and is going to try to convince us he tried "everything" why doesn't one of those things involve talking to her sister...?

Clearly that would have worked... add to that the moment you consider the threat of a divorce, why would you not do the paperwork after the status quo reasserted itself...?

What good is a threat without any meat to its bones...?

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Marriage is a compromise

You compromise your beliefs, your happiness, your hopes and dreams, your health, your soul, your very way of life. Doesn`t matter. She will always want more! Still won`t make her happy though. A wife can`t be happy until your dead, and even then she has to know that you suffered for decades, and that she caused it.

Her happiness won`t last long though, when she finds out that you left all your money to that family member she hates!

Why do most husbands die before their wives?

They want to!

reasonablemanreasonablemanabout 10 years ago
The good old days

A classic. It was great when we could count on something from Ohio, HDK, DQS, JPB on a daily basis. There are some great new writers but the latest stories have been weak.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
I like the story

I am not sure I BELIEVE the story.

A low drive woman is a low drive woman. Very little with change that. And with 19 years of getting her way...why would she change?

More likely, the 'game' he played would result in her being resentful enough to divorce him and they could be miserable apart.

But this is a much better ending than pure 'reality'.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 10 years ago
really to the curb?

by Anonymous

02/10/14

she shoulda thrown his ass to the curb

that is an insanely cruel and spiteful way to get more sex.

This is what is called a hail Mary pass. He was ready to go, he told her as much and I would bet that he probably was set to pull the trigger. He tried everything else but couldn't get through. It's not just about the sex, it's also about sharing and compromise. She was unwilling to even try until she got shocked into it. He wasn't spitefull he just needed a way to reach her. Marriage is a two way street not just her way, she also had to give of herself. But she wasn't willing, and had all the excuses to back herself up. She even faked it when he spoke of divorce the first time but soon went back to her old ways. Realisticly we all know that something like this happening in the real world (the reconsiliation) is pure fantasy and this is just a story that failed to explain why she was like this and we really only have his side. However he made a valid point. If you dont like sex and only see this as some nefarious plot for him to get more then i feel sorry for you.

OK I'll get off my soap box now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

If only it were so easy.

We can dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When does the other shoe drop?

If he believes she has changed than he's dumber than a stump. I'd be watching the bank and investment accounts and getting ready for her to ambush him. Tigers don't suddenly change their stripes. She's still the same bitch, lying in wait to shaft him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING!

This story mirrors my life with three exceptions....married now for 35 years....NO sex at all for 18 years, 10 months and 5 days.....AND....I didn't think to fake an affair!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
How did I miss this one?

Great and wonderful Fantasy. I knew from the beginning that he was putting her on, but was convinced that he was going to use it to find out what her reaction would be, so that he could apply it to her own affair that he had discovered. Nice twist but rather unbelievable that she suddenly would be cured of a life-long attitude. They really need counseling.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

A sweet story. Thanks.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Double standard

I think its funny that none of the commenters mentioned the fact that the husband lied to get a reaction from his wife. If it was the other way around, people would be hollering divorce. In fact, there was a story (Never Bet with your Heart) in which the wife tricked the husband by getting a woman that looked like her to have sex with their friend. She did this to make the husband believe she was giving him what he wanted, but she wanted him to realize that it wasn't really what his heart needed. She didn't have sex with the guy, but a lot of commenters were saying that she was a deceitful, lying bitch, and that she probably cheated anyway but was covering it up. In this story, no one even questions if the husband is telling the truth. A lot of readers have a double standard when it comes to cheating.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Better late than never.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Good story

and I would like to think the wife can change but in reality she will be back to herself in a few weeks.

Bill1104Bill1104about 11 years ago
Sorry but not believable

Despite the fine writing by this author, I really can't get with this story. A woman with suppressed or no sexual desires doesn't change with one talk with her older sister.

I know it's just a story but when real life gets in the way, it's simply not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I don't know

why a guy who doesn't have a pair would talk about a fictional story character needing to grow a pair. Pathetic and disingenuous.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
I really dont know

if I should be happy for him that his marriage is better now or that I should be disgusted by his lack of a backbone to wait 20 fucking years to grow a pair.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
What A Great Read!!

This story says it all. (Loving Wives) Thanks for sharing.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Interesting story, and quite funny in the end, even when it started in drama city, hehe. Good work!

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Nice story but...

I can see a follow up chapter where after playing the whore for a day, a week, a month, she reverts to her old habits.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Hey Shuriwood -

I can certainly empathize with you there - I am in my 5th year of divorce.

My Ex got religion and determined she never would have to care about her husband if it was some devout ass -

I am glad the story ended better than that -

ShuriwudShuriwudalmost 14 years ago
The story itself was good....

unfortunately, this one hits too close to home for to actually enjoy it. Really close to home, the counseling attempts, the divorce conversations...Yeah, really close. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a loving wives story

I saw the comment and thought Ohio had a new story. It was worth re-reading. I wish I could write like this guy. Thanks for all your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
clever story

Very clever imaginative story. One of the best I've read in some time. Thanks Ohio.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ONLY IN A PUTA'S FANTASY CULD SUCH A -

DOWNRIGHT STUPID STORY ARISE TO THE SURFACE - QUIT IT PUTA, DUMP YOURSELF OUT ON THE STREET IN A REDLIGHT DISTRICT TO FIND OUT FOR YO LIL OLE SEF WHYDONCHA.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Banana whore! haha

SHE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND WITH BANANAS!!!

Oh dear dear this is what 'loving wives' is supposed to be about, not endless tales of cheating and heartache. It really didn't come as a surprise that the whole thing was a setup though. I mean who the hell keeps an opened condom wrapper??? That screamed "BULLSHIT" to me.

dreamcatcher101dreamcatcher101almost 15 years ago
Great story

I picked up right away by His reaction that She was setup to believe He had an afair,however thought it was because She had one in the past and that He found out about it.. Yeah who would have thought something like that in "Loving Wives" lol..Then He explained the real reason..As someone that was in a marriage that went from sex 4-5 times a day to once every 3 month..I do understand the frustration and I do understand that there are all kinds of reasons for such an estrangement of emotions and physical contact there are no excuses on not working on the problems...I do believe that by Her past actions it will slow down again..Hopefully for Him that She will continue...I also thought that Her change was just to great,occuring so soon if She had never been that sexual.Great story Ohio ...I guess I should have bought my X more Bananas...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Was

Was good. Well written and in my opinion very realistic. To those who think that someone can't change that much (and I say someone not some man or some woman) you should think twice. Its amasing how much someone will do when they realise what they lost or can lose. We will never fully comprehend the human mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
she agreed

not sure of rating, but he stated his concerns and she listened, and both are happier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice but

agree with previous poster, if she hasn't changed and become this sexual dynamo for him by now, she never will. It'll last for a few and then fade back to her regular actions. He should just get the divorce now before he cheats for real. Yup definitely a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderfully Original sory BUT

lets face women dont operate that way...No woman has ever or would ever change THAT much. Its Nice to think so but its essentially a married male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
enjoyed the story

ohio, u are one of the ten best writers on literotica, i always enjoy your work,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
" WINNER"

you brought tear's to my old tired eye's. you see i lost my wife to another after 42 year's. i hope to see her once more. at those pearly gate's? ......... rich

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Great story

Kinda like a bit of a wake up call I'd say. Thank you.

waratahwaratahabout 17 years ago
You have good idea

And write really well too. Must suck knowing you can't get any better ;)

daluentdaluentabout 17 years ago
what the fuck?

How can a mature person not realize they are not gratifying their partner? I remember loving my wife and saying to her "can I wake you in the middle of the night for more loving" and her saying YES" I have recently turned 59 and my shit doesn't work as good. My wife told me she misses that young man and I said I miss him more than she does. Life sucks that way. Anyway Ohio you write true to life shit that touches everybody one way or another. Please continue to feed our need to read damn good stories, that you so adeptly write.Thank You, Luis

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
A great story with a good twist

Thought I commented on this story before.

Really like the story. And what's the BIG CHANGE people are harping about? She HAS done it all before, just not frequently enough, except for a monk. So, now, she's doing it more often. And intends to keep it up.

Apparently, thinking of it as too outrageous she didn't really enjoy it before and maybe felt some guilt about it. Finding out from her sister that all is normal she has decided it's ok!! She's now a WILLING participant in the oral and various positions and enjoying it tremendously.. Their marriage will be better for it, obviously.

Like your writings, Ohio!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
Your BEST story ever

really outstanding

as for hubby tactics... well I once went thru a stretch of not having sex with my wife for 18 months...

so I know how one can be driven to the point of extreme to say a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

This was a very thought-provoking and emotional story, I liked it a lot. I don't agree with the husband at all (yes, I do not consider that the same as not liking the story). What he did was inexcusably hurtful to someone he claims to love, and doing it in the name of salvaging the relationship does not make it ok.

I am sure the wife would rather feel physical pain than what she went through, so would we consider it acceptable for the husband to beat her if he wasn't satisfied with his sex life? If not, then how can we consider causing a worse kind of pain acceptable? If you love someone, you do not use pain, emotional OR physical, to incite change in them.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Crisis could do that to you….

As the title of the story hints, an induced crisis may be sometimes the last resort to create change, when nothing else works. I am sure that almost every one can recall times of tremendous distress or unique circumstances, when you were suddenly able to loose a lot of weight; finish a project or come up with a difficult decision. People would also say: “I did not know I had it in me”. When so much depends on our actions or on our decisions, we can move to an ‘over drive’ mode. So crisis is also a unique window of opportunity.

I was very impressed by your “straight arrow” narrative. You do not always need a surprise to create a story of top quality. Some times the question we observe is not WHAT will happen but HOW will it happen. The ‘how’ for me was just right! It was the original theme of inducing a crisis and the management of it by both spouses. It takes a very loving husband to take such a risk and it takes a very loving wife to look beyond the shock and mobilize herself towards the common goal (she had it in her- all it took was a change of attitude).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Ohio:

The only jarring note has been commented on by others. Yes she can change but it does seem the change was too great, and too fast. Other then that it was a great story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

Another consistently good story by you. I like husbands and/or wives who like to revive tired marriages in a "positive" way.

Boyd

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous