All Comments on 'Shocking the Family'

by Spinneret

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 14 years ago
Great sequel - and another great story line

I like the characters and I like the action - great story. I particularly like stories that the author moves things along with dialog wherever possible, and (s)he does just that in all the stories (s)he has posted here so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yeah

cute story. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of those*

This is just one of those stories that you could just read for hours upon hours and never get tired.! Really enjoyed this story and only wish there was one like this everyday of the week. Thanks for a "great story".!*

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 14 years ago
I liked it

I agree with the previous review. I really would love to read some more out of this story, I loved your characters. Great work...

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 13 years ago
Excellent

Loved the characters. It would be great to see a couple more episodes.

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
Chuckling happily

This, and it's prequel, made me thoroughly happy. Well done.

ericthebardericthebardover 11 years ago
Great Read

Great mix of humor, character, and sex. Read this and Theory and Practice, love these two characters. Haven't quite worked my way through all of your stories yet, but I certainly have incentive. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5+

I agree with previous review. I really would love to read some more out of this story, I loved your characters.

Great work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous