Sholan Alliance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

She wrapped an arm around him as a sign of affection. "He is telling the truth and I am willing to have a truthsayer scan me while I am being debriefed. As you noticed I am armed and he isn't. That alone should say something. Now let's continue the inspection since I would like to get aboard the Mother Ship as soon as possible. They continued down the Ship till they reached the gunners station. There was one on each side. He explained what they were and what weapons the ship carried.

Eventually they reached the engine room and he had to grin at the muffled oath the commander made. "Yes I know the engine seems oversized, well on your terms, for a ship of this size but it was designed for both fast supply runs and as a tug for damaged ships." He patted the engines again. "That is half the reason I picked her up. Before I made modifications to the engines she could already pick up her skirts and hustle. After the mods she went like a bat out of hell." He stroked the engine and then finished the inspection.

The commander consulted with the tech running the scanner and after looking at the readings he turned back to them. "I am satisfied that your ship does not pose a danger to the Mother Ship. We are going to place a tractor beam on you and tow you to the Mother Ship. It might take longer than using your engines but we have to take precautions."

Billy shrugged. "Do what you have to do. I am going to bring up my n-space shields for protection against meteorites and such. They will be on a low power setting which I am sure your weapons are more than capable of penetrating if deemed necessary."

The commander nodded. "That is acceptable but drop them once we are within 100 Kerlons of the Ship."

Billy nodded at him and escorted the three to the lock and the commander informed him that one of the warriors would remain behind. That was sort of annoying. "Commander I have shown you that we are not a threat and I do not appreciate having such orders dictated to me on my Ship. I have brought back a crew member, not informed my authorities, and allowed you to inspect my entire ship including the recycling section. I do not want an armed soldier aboard my ship." His voice was hard when he said that.

The commander contemplated the expression on Billy's face and had a feeling that if he pushed Billy would go into hyper drive in an instant and from the readings they had gotten she would be a bitch to catch. He finally conceided. "Fine but if there is any change in your ships status I will command it to be fired on."

Billy sighed since he rather hated the military urge to shoot first and ask questions later. "I will have someone in contact with your ship at all times. Sally doesn't understand Sholan but Satasha has a translation device that she can use well enough to get one of us up there to see what you need." They both nodded and the three left his Ship. Once they were gone he growled slightly. "Uppity bastard thinking he could leave an armed soldier aboard and not have me complain."

He went forward and informed Sally of what was going to happen. Billy unlocked the controls and powered the shields up to the lowest safe setting. "Sally we are going to have a three section watch and here is Tasha's translator. We are going to go and crash. Wake me in four hours and I will take over for six." They walked back to the stateroom and he stretched. "I hope this doesn't get you in trouble. The companion thing I mean."

She shrugged. "I don't know and don't care. I offered and you accepted and that is what matters." She wrapped her arms around him and fell asleep.

~~~

Getting to the ship didn't take that long and they were tractored into a landing bay and as he expected there was a reasonable escort. As the ramp was sliding down he hugged Satasha and gave her a good kiss and licked her nose. "I hope to see you again before whatever happens happens." He turned and opened the airlock and the three of them walked out. Satasha and Billy were side by side and Sally behind.

One of the men waiting was obviously of a high rank. Billy stepped forward and ignored the warriors tensing. "Sir I am returning Lt. Satasha Verzilon to you in good health and as a way to say we don't want a fight." He looked at Satasha and then back at the officer. "I would like to request that whatever quarters my daughter and I end up in that Satasha be assigned to as well. This is not only because she is somewhat familiar with my species but also because she is my companion." He stepped back and ignored the murmuring.

The officer flicked an ear and the warriors stilled. "I will see what I can do. Right now she needs to go to medical and then debriefing. The two of you are going to go to medical as well to try and ensure you aren't carrying anything that might infect us. These four warriors will escort you to medical. This is to ensure that you don't do anything and also to ensure you are not interfered with." Four warriors stepped forward.

Billy nodded. "I understand the need to be supervised." He turned and looked at the warriors. "Shall we get started?" Sally was standing close to him and he wrapped an arm around her and gave her a light squeeze.

The senior warrior gave them a brief look though his eyes did linger a bit longer on Sally. "This way please." Two of the warriors were in front and two in back. They ended up taking several elevators and hallways to get to medical.

As they were heading there Billy tried to memorize the route but the Ship was just too bloody large and he sighed. When he sighed the senior warrior asked if everything was okay. "Just starting to get a bit of a headache. It has been stressful for the last few weeks and this Ship is bloody huge and it makes my fingers itch. I am resisting the urge to pull something apart and see how it works." He gave the warrior a wry grin when he said that.

"That would not be a good idea for you to do. Are you an engineer or repair tech?" He had been told to get as much information he could.

"Actually I was a member of the Naval design and development board when I was in the Navy. New ship technology makes my fingers itch." He stared at the control panel and resisted the urge to do anything.

Sally grinned at the warrior. "My father is classified as genius level in engineering. You should see what he did when it came to the hyper tubes and engines." She shouldn't have mentioned it and Billy winced.

The warrior raised an eyebrow. "What did you do?" He wasn't any sort of tech but was curious.

Billy sighed and looked at Sally. "Thanks for that and let me have your VR glasses." He pulled his out and put them on and handed Sally's over. Once the warrior put it on Billy pulled up some of the VR boards. "Mind you when Satasha originally landed and looked at my ship she asked why I didn't just re-crystallize the tubes. That sort of kick started my brain. This equation is used to describe the parts of the tube that have de-crystallized which feeds into this equation which creates a profile of how the tubes are to be heated and feeds into..."

The warrior shook his head and took the glasses off and handed them to Sally. "Now I have a stinking headache. Thanks for that." This was definitely getting mentioned when he was debriefed.

Billy couldn't help but grin. "You are very welcome and I am sure medical will have something for the headache." One or two of the other Sholans snickered for a brief moment. "Anyways once I had those equations done I just sort of kept going and worked out some modifications for the engine that was supposed to improve the warp efficiency by about 20%. I missed that by a bit and ended up with 30% or a bit more. I think I forgot to take into account the size of the hyper engines."

The warrior almost glared at him. "Do me a favor and stop talking about this since it is making my headache even worse." The worst part was the man had a down home sort of feel and look to him.

Sally had been listening to the translator and snickered. Without thinking she reached over and patted his shoulder. "My Pappa tends to give lots of people headaches when he starts talking gibberish about electronics and ship design." Her hand rested on his arm for just a moment longer before she pulled it back. "You have really nice fur and I like the color."

Billy rolled his eyes at her. "Leave the warrior alone. He is doing his job and on duty. Wait till you have gotten the Sholan language transfer and then maybe you can flirt." The warriors face was a conflict of reactions. It was obvious that he appreciated the compliment but also was trying to be professional. Next to him Satasha was trying to keep a straight face as well.

Thankfully the elevator stopped and it was a short walk down to the medical section. When they entered there was an older Sholan female inside. "I was rather startled when they called and informed me that there were a new alien species coming up. Good afternoon to you Lt. Verzilon. Why don't we get started with you since you will take less time. Strip and go lay down on the scanner please."

Satasha didn't even blink when she was told to strip and opened the pressure strip on her uniform and pealed it off and neatly folded it and then lay down. "To the best of my knowledge I am in fine shape doctor and haven't been sick at all while on Earth."

Billy noticed the two warriors giving her a casual look and at first he wanted to take a swing and then he grinned. "I do have a good looking companion don't I? I am sorry she had to crash land but on the flip side of the coin I wouldn't have met her."

The two warriors that came inside blinked and gave him a slight smile back. "She is a good looking female and you are a lucky man. I hope when I get a companion that she is as attractive." It was the senior warrior and he was giving Billy a speculative look.

"Yes we are sexually compatible and we have greatly enjoyed each other's company. Best woman I have met since my wife died almost 25 years ago." He had to glance away for a moment. "By wife I mean something like a life mate."

The other warrior spoke. "You have my sympathy sir. My Mother lost her bond mate in a flyer accident."

Billy sighed at him. "I did get two lovely and intelligent daughters though." He reached up and stroked Sally's hair. "This is my oldest girl and almost as smart as her father in her field of choice."

She lightly punched him. "As smart even if you gave us an inferiority complex while we were growing up." Sally leaned into the hug and stroking and gave the senior warrior a tentative smile. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Yilly it is your turn on the table. I told the doctor to make sure that you don't end up any more than medium rare." Her voice was casual when she said it and Billy almost choked. "Hopefully we will be assigned a two person room and I will be able to be with you." She came over and gave him a kiss and licked his nose which he returned as well.

She walked out the door and the other two warriors followed her. Billy watched her leave and there was worry and concern in his eyes. "I hope the debriefing goes smoothly for her. She really did do her best not to give away any sort of secrets about anything." Yes he had ended up living on her ship but he didn't go anywhere other than the living area and bedroom.

He turned and walked over to the scanner and didn't wait for the doctor to tell him he needed to strip. He was already unbuttoning his shirt when he noticed his daughter watching and he frowned and made the turn around motion and she snickered. He finished stripped down and could feel the warriors examining him. He hopped up on the scanner when the doctor told him to and lay back. He felt the cushion adjust and warm up. "Oh yes, just like Tasha's bed. Now this is a technology I would pilfer."

The warrior gave him a slight growl when he said that and watched the doctor close the cover. He turned to Sally and gave her a smile though he was careful not to show his teeth. "So what degree did you go into?"

Sally grinned as her father snorted. "Zenobiology and zenopalentology. I just finished my master's degree and was getting ready to work on my doctorate when Satasha sort of short circuited my schooling though studying her. Depending what happens I might be able to start my doctorate paper on you and your society."

The warrior rolled his eyes. "Great we have an egghead engineer and a zenobiolgist aboard the ship. We might just have to lock you up to ensure that you don't gather to much information simply by watching." He sighed. "Darn and I was going to invite you to dinner when you are allowed out of the security quarters. That might not be safe for my poor widdle brain."

"No dating my daughter before you receive parental permission. Sally when a Sholan invites you to dinner there is an expectation of sharing a bed after you eat and maybe some dancing." He didn't really have room to speak but he was going to keep an eye on anyone male or female who might take a fancy to her.

Sally was about to speak when the warrior did. "I understand sir. I have a daughter from a previous bonding contract and though she is young I keep debating on getting a pulser to keep at home for when she comes into her first season."

Sally frowned. "Pappa I am an adult and can make my own decisions. If you want to have a discussion with me about my sex life and who I have and haven't seen we can do that later."

The doctor shook her head. "Now if all of you will shut up and let me work I would appreciate it. It makes it hard to scan him if he is talking." Everyone shut up though Billy was thinking evil thoughts at the moment. It was going to be hard enough for him to lose Tasha and he didn't want the same to happen to her. A bit of dalliance would be acceptable but he really didn't want her to get attached to anyone.

"Okay I am done with you for the moment though after I go through what the scans show I will probably have both of you come back for some further tests." Before he got up she attached a sampling unit to his forearm and pulled out a couple of small vials and tucked them into a pocket. "That was blood, serum, some antibodies and a small DNA sample."

She waved him off the table and he stood and quickly dressed. "Okay Sally your turn." He walked over to the chair she had been in and just to annoy her he turned it around. He waited for her to realize it and she frowned and told him to turn around. He smirked and did that. When he did he noticed the warriors watching closely and he cleared his throat and they twitched.

The senior warrior lowered his ears briefly. "Just making sure there isn't any threat against the doctor. We kept an eye on you as well." Good god that sounded lame but he was very curious as to what differences there were. "Is she pregnant and if so how far along?"

Sally almost choked on that question but Billy answered. "She isn't as far as I know. Our females develop breasts when they start becoming adults. It is a process that takes five to seven years depending on a number of factors. They also develop hair in their armpits and groin. Some girls and women shave or use a depilatory in one or both areas. As you can see we are relatively furless compared to you. We do have hair on other parts of our bodies but for the females it is normally very light and fine."

Billy noticed that the warrior's eyes flicked between him and Sally and he sighed. "Sally don't dally to much or I might spank you." He sort of figured that she was taking her time stripping and was probably facing the males while she did. His guess was pretty good when they coughed slightly and he could hear the sound of the mattress being laid down on and the cover coming down.

"So what is your name and rank?" He asked the warrior. "Also what age are you? I recently realized that I had never asked Satasha her age and she was younger than I thought." He had to shake his head and sigh. "I felt really stupid at that moment."

"I am senior warrior Vangie Ashkeron and I am 34 years old." He knew this was to see if the man might accept him as appropriate to see his daughter. As I mentioned I do have a daughter who is almost 15 and will shortly be entering her first cycle." He wanted to impress this man since he did find his daughter interesting.

Billy didn't even think when he converted that to human ages. "That makes you approximately 38 human years old and your daughter 18 or so." He stroked his short beard for a moment. "So what do you mean by saying she is entering her first cycle? To a human female it is a sign of becoming sexually mature and happens on a monthly basis unless they are on birth control." He didn't bother saying it was mandatory once they started their cycles.

Vangie thought about it for a moment so he could describe it as best possible so he would understand. "Um, with our females they aren't considered sexually mature till they come into their first cycle or heat. Before then they don't have any interest in any sort of sexual activity. You can tell that the child is becoming a woman by her loosing the dark banding of childhood and her scent starts to change so she smells like an adult. During their first cycle they tend to find an older male and sort of hunt them down. Parents watch for this and keep an eye on who she might be interested in and decide if he is good enough for their daughter."

Billy had to blink at that since it sounded so different. He knew that normally by now Sally would be yelling at him but she was learning about the Sholans and their home lives. "How interesting. That is totally different than how humans deal with it." He contemplated the male and gave a small nod. "I do feel that you are a bit old for her but I don't have much room to speak. If and when we are given leave to wander the Ship and after she has the Sholan language transfer I will strongly consider allowing you to at least visit her. I do expect you to respect her wishes in all ways."

Vangie actually looked startled when Billy tentatively gave him permission to at least visit his daughter and let a pleased smile cross his face. "I understand sir and feel the same way about my daughter. I just wish I could be there but her Mother is a very good Mother and will ensure that all goes well."

Billy grinned at him. "Be ready for questions on everything from home life to politics. She is almost as bad as I am when there is information nibbling at my brain."

Sally sort of made an odd noise and he could feel her thinking bad thoughts at him. Right about then the doctor told her to get dressed and Billy told her to make it snappy and she grumbled at him. She did hurry though and Billy stood up.

"Now what? I assume we are going to the security wing and assigned a room. After that either something to eat and a debriefing. When they talk to Sally I want to be in the room simply to ensure there isn't any pressure placed on her to say something that didn't happen."

Vangie frowned. "We wouldn't use such techniques unless we had a valid reason. In your case there will be a truthsayer in the room and she will probably get the language implant before she is debriefed. If you will follow me I will show you to your rooms." He turned and walked out the door. The second warrior followed behind them.

It didn't take as long to get to the security wing than it had to medical. Billy wasn't sure if it was because the first time they had used a long route to confuse them or simply because the ship was so bloody large. Eventually they arrived and Vangie pressed his palm against the door and it opened. "The door is going to be locked while you are in here."

"There are two bedrooms, one on either side of the small sitting room. The shower section is connected to both rooms behind the living section. Do you have any idea what you can eat?"

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers