Sholan Alliance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

"I have to admit I hadn't expected to get as much of a boost as I did but I forgot that I have an oversized engine in my Ship. I am going to have to upgrade the sensors and displays to get full use of the engines. Last night I was sort of bored and started working on a completely new design for the engines..." He pulled those screens up and ran through the details.

By the time he was done the engineer was rubbing his forehead. "You lost me partway through and now I have a headache." He turned to the Commander. "Sir as far as I can tell these are original work and to be honest they are way above my knowledge level. Some of the things he was talking about shows that he has one hell of a grasp of hyper drive engines as well as ship designs. I would like to borrow him for a few days to talk to and maybe get some of the Naval Design team on the line as well."

The truthsayer was rubbing his forehead as well. "Thanks for the headache Yilly." He grumbled.

Billy sighed. "I seem to be giving everyone a headache when I try and explain what I did and how it works. I can't help it since when my brain really gets engaged all sorts of things sort of fall out." Actually he found it rather amusing but he had a warped sense of humor.

"Now onto your relationship with Lt. Verzilon, tell me how it developed and what drew the two of each other." The commander asked.

Billy tilted his chair back and stopped to think about it. "Granted she was on earth for only a short time but what drew me is she is a wonderful woman and one hell of an officer. It grew from a mutual respect to an attraction and then I took her as my companion." He contemplated the officer. "Now as far as our relationship in bed all I will say is that we are compatible and nothing else. On that I will stand firm. What we do in bed is between consenting adults and nobody else's business."

The commander was about to speak when the telepath interrupted. "Sir he is firmly against saying anything further about intimate subjects. The only way we could get further information would be from Lt. Verzilon or from a deep mind scan. That is against our ethics and if you requested one it would be turned down. He has done nothing wrong and that is reserved for the worst criminals."

The commander narrowed his eyes as he contemplated Billy. His expression was showing he wasn't pleased with the answer but could tell by the way Billy was holding himself they weren't going to get any further information on that subject. "Fine, at this point the debriefing is completed. I am going to be reviewing the recording to see if there are any further questions we might have."

"Bring his daughter in so we can debrief her and as requested you can stay as long as you remain silent." The commander didn't really approve of that but it had been approved by the higher ups. From what he understood she was an adult by their standards but he had been ordered to comply with reasonable requests.

Sally was brought in a few moments later and Billy gave her a smile but remained silent. She looked around and almost grinned. One man, she assumed he was an engineer, was rubbing his forehead and another male looked slightly disgruntled. "Pappa did you break out your designs and equations again? You are going to drive everyone nuts if you keep doing that." She settled down in a chair and shook her head at Billy's slight grin.

"Okay, what do you want to know? Just so you know I didn't spend nearly as much time with Satasha as Billy did since my degree isn't in engineering." She settled down and looked relaxed.

"Pardon the touch but I need to create a link with you to sense what you are saying is the truth, or the truth as you know it." G'Houl leaned over and touched her forehead and moments later sat down. "I have the link so start the debriefing. Don't make it to long since I am starting to get tired from dealing with alien minds."

The commander looked at the tablet in his hands and started asking questions. They were fairly similar to the ones he had asked Billy with the exception of the engineering questions. "One last question for you and this is for medical. You indicated an interest in one of the warriors. To help us understand the attraction would you please answer?" He glanced at Billy and then back to her.

"Well normally I would say I don't kiss and tell but there isn't much too really say. I liked the color of his fur and liked the way he felt when I touched him. He was friendly though he was doing his duty as an escort and from what I could tell he seemed to like my body." She shrugged. "I have to admit I would love to talk with him about his family and things like that. Part of it is I am assuming that you will eventually contact Earth. It will help me towards my PHD in zenobiology and zenopalentology as well." She wasn't going to say or admit that she really was rather curious what it would be like to be with him.

The commander made some notes and looked back at them. "You will be escorted back to your quarters and since it is dinner time some food will be brought to you. I will see you in the morning most likely." The door opened and the warrior gestured for them to leave and took them back to the rooms.

Billy was by now feeling rather grumpy and one of his solutions was to think which is exactly what he did. He pulled out the VR glasses and started working on the redesign again. He was still working on it when dinner arrived which he ignored.

Sally could tell he was in a bad mood and finally asked what the problem was. "Pappa I haven't seen you this irritable in a long time. What happened that made you this grumpy?"

Billy growled slightly. "The exalted commander was pushing for details on Tasha's and my intimate life. He didn't like me telling him that it was none of his business and I have a feeling it is going to come up again. I am also feeling a bit ticked that we are essentially locked in a cell. I repaired my ship, ensured that Tasha stayed healthy and was given country hospitality and finally brought her back." He was still growling as he kept speaking. "I can understand being cautious and all that but I feel like we are being treated as prisoners. They might be feeding us decently and accepting some of my requests but we are still prisoners."

He pretty much ignored dinner since he was feeling so angry and kept working on the designs. There was no way he was going to try them with his ship since her engines were already massive. He didn't think the hull could handle the stress if the redesign ended up as powerful as he expected. Billy would pick up another mothballed Ship and use that as his test bed. If it did work he could patent this as well and sell the rights to produce the engine and that would rake in some serious dough.

It was about an hour later when Satasha walked in to find Billy scribbling in air and looking rather grumpy. She walked over to him and pulled him into a good hug and gave him a good passionate kiss. "I think Mr. Grumpy needs some attention." She started to nip his lips and then worked along his jaw till she reached his neck and tucked her nose in his pulse point and inhaled. By the time she did that she could feel him starting to relax.

Billy didn't really appreciate the hug till she started nipping and nibbling and it felt very good. Since she was wearing a tabard he slid his hands between the material and her back and started stroking her fur. "Sorry love but one of the individuals debriefing me was trying to get intimate details of our relationship. I pretty much told him to go hang since we are both consenting adults and what we did in bed or the shower was none of his business."

Satasha grunted slightly. "They asked me to and I said pretty much the same thing. I also told them to go hang. That was when they tried the 'for medical purposes only' bit. I told them that medically I checked out fine and that was good enough." She gave him a warm smile and kissed him again. This time she slid her tongue in his mouth and he returned the favor.

Sally looked sort of disgruntled. "Take it to the bedroom if you are going to start making out. I don't have anyone to talk to and or get to know better." She sounded jealous of them since she really wanted the warrior to come and talk to her.

Billy laughed at her comment. "Yes ma'am, we will take it down a notch." He saved what he had been doing and put the glasses away. "I am going to see if I can go to the Ship and download the data as well as print it out." He grinned. "I managed to give the engineer and the telepath a headache when I started explaining the equation and software dealing with the hyper tubes. Then I started on the changes to the engine I had made. They want to call home and get a senior engineer to talk to me." That was one of the reasons he wanted to make the printout. It could be scanned in with the Sholan version of the VR glasses.

Once there he could use their tech and computers to check the equations and design changes. Now that Satasha was there he decided he had done enough for the day. It would take a while to complete the design but if he could use the Sholan computers that would help greatly. Billy didn't have a problem using their tech for his purposes. The only thing that bothered him was how they might handle the changes he was making. If they found that some of it might be of use he wanted compensation for it.

They moved over to the couch and for some odd reason he ended up in Satasha's lap and he leaned into the hug. Right about then the door opened and Vangie was standing there. "May I enter? I have permission to talk to your daughter about our culture. There are some things I can't answer though."

Billy waved him in and the door closed. Thankfully there were two couches in the room and Sally was on the other one. The warrior's fur was sort of a dusty gray which was fairly attractive on him. "Welcome Vangie and it is nice to see someone who will talk to us. Have a seat and relax. If you want something to drink Sally can get it for you."

Vangie settled down on the other couch and it was obvious he was sort of nervous. "No thanks on the drink and I am sure you already know that what is said in here is recorded." He felt rather bad about that since it was almost an invasion of privacy but he could understand the reasoning behind it.

What he hadn't expected was for Sally to plop down in his lap and lean against him. "Your fur is just so soft and I love the color as well." She could tell that Vangie wasn't really sure what to do. "If you want to wrap your arms around me I would like it. Relax and we can cuddle as we talk. I could use a good hug and your arms around me."

He carefully wrapped his arms around her and after looking at Satasha and Billy he decided that as long as he didn't touch certain places he would be fine. "I like the feel of you leaning against me and you fit my lap perfectly." He tucked her head against his neck and sort of under his chin. "So what would you like to talk about?"

Sally sighed in contentment as he cuddled her closer to him. She lightly rubbed her face against his fur and closed her eyes and relaxed. "Honestly I am more than content to just cuddle and talk about whatever. I am not in the mood to try and dissect you and your culture. Tell me about your family and your childhood. We can swap stories." She looked at Billy and gave him a frown. "No telling any of your stories. This is just between Vangie and I."

Billy snickered and leaned a bit more into Satasha's arms. "Didn't really plan to since I am having fun cuddling with my companion and whispering in her ear." He lightly nipped one ear and Satasha pretended to hiss at him and he snickered. "You shouldn't hiss at your companion silly cat."

Vangie and Sally talked for quite a while and Billy started getting tired. "I think it is time for me to go to bed. Coming Tasha?" He stood up and offered her a hand which she took and walked into their room. "Don't stay up to late you two."

Sally looked really startled when he said that and led Satasha into their room. "We won't Pappa and I hope you sleep well."

Once in the room Billy sighed as he stripped his clothing off and stuck the shirt, socks, and underwear in a bag he had brought just for that. Sally had a bag as well. "Sometimes being a father is a pain in the butt. She is an adult and has the right to choose who she will see and possibly have sex or form a relationship with. I don't want her being hurt the way we will be when we are eventually separated." By now she had stripped down as well and he pulled her into his arms and pulled her head down for a good kiss.

He took his time kissing her and nibbling on her lips. "I don't know if they have video as well as audio surveillance in here but if they do they will see the affection we have. I am not planning on sex since they can go to hell before they get any sort of video like that." That was a definite growl when he said it.

She leaned into the hug and returned the kiss and really enjoyed it. Last night they didn't get in much cuddling since Billy had been asleep when she came in. Tonight she was planning on getting some definite cuddling in as well as a surprise for Billy. "I can agree with that though we could keep the sheet over us but still that would bother me as well."

She let him go and went over to her ship suit and pulled out a package and came back over. "I have a surprise for you Yilly." She had a very shy look on her face when she handed the bag over. It was heavier than the one he had given her.

He looked surprised but took the bag and opened it and pulled out a beautiful necklace that looked like it was gold interlinked with platinum. At the front of it was a small medallion that had an image of him and her kissing. "Oh wow, this is lovely and thank you Tasha. I love it. Would you help put it on?" He handed it to her and lifted his pony tail out of the way.

She took it and was pleased that he liked it and wrapped it around his neck and secured it. The medallion hung about 2 inches below his neck line. She adjusted it slightly and stroked it. "Normally when Sholan's get bonded they trade bracelets but in this case since that won't happen now this is to remind you of our love. It is what you said when you gave me the necklace and I am returning the gesture."

Billy took her hand and led her over to the bed and crawled in with her and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close and started stroking her fur. His eyes were closed and he looked very content with the world at the moment. "I keep finding that every day I am feeling more drawn to you. I know we can't have children but god I would love to take a bonding contract out with you. If you wanted children I am sure we could find someone that both of us could agree on. That is assuming that wouldn't be a problem."

She started purring as he was stroking her fur. She loved the feel of how he did it and in return she was stroking his back and sides. When he mentioned the bonding contract she almost melted into him and gave him a slow deep kiss. "I would love to be able to do that as well. Not sure about the children bit as of yet since I am still pretty young. I would have to go to one of the priests of Vartra and ask. I think it would be okay since we couldn't have children." She wished there was a way she could have one with him but doubted it would be possible.

They cuddled for a while longer and that included the occasional tickle and for good measure Billy snagged her tail and played with it which got him growled at. He snickered and finally rolled over so she was spooning around him. He draped his arm around hers and laced their fingers together. "Love you lady and see you in the morning."

She licked his neck and lightly nipped it. "You say the sweetest things Yilly. Love you to you silly man and stop giving people headaches." Satasha snickered when she said that.

***

Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers