All Comments on 'Shoplifting is a Crime'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot and nasty

Loved the way you got to see different sides of both characters, and how it turned out to be more than just a mindless fuck session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome story!

I just read your Sunday School Teacher story, loved it and decided to check out some of your other stuff. This was a really fun read. Thanks

Reiner43Reiner43about 13 years ago
Another good read

I enjoyed your Sunday School Teacher story so I read this one as well -- funny, erotic & just plain neat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I really liked this story. It was playful in the best sense of the word, and the characters were nicely drawn, with just enough attitude and details to make them believable. My one reservation, and it's a minor one, is the quick transition from non-consensual to consensual. There was enough going on that Muffy's vocalization of her desires could have played out over two or three separate episodes. Given the quality of your writing I would have welcomed a longer arc. Also, if the sex is that thunderous and it's the end of the day wouldn't the manager either figure out something was going on (and want to participate?) or at least investigate what happened? When I worked retail most of my managers wanted to be in charge, and know exactly what was going on in "their" store. However this Is minor stuff, it was a great story, very sexy, very satisfying, and I would like to read more about about Muffy and RL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous