All Comments on 'Shopping at Briarwood'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Geez, Bob, you do awaken my fantasies!

That was short, but it got my attention!

Great story.

DJ

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Great Short

Dynamite Jack said it all

Regards you perv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Withdrawal Huh

Kind of like a fix just in time right. You did get the humiliated watcher hubbie in didn't you. Well, its like kwitting smoking or drinking - some fall off the wagon and some get back on - whats your choice bobie

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
My guess is that this guy speaks his fantasy------

of the hour into a recorder as he jacks off.

Then somehow it gets into printed form and submitted to Literotica.

Like his pint of cum into the girls mouth she get quanity but very little quality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reminds me...

Of my Saturday morning trips to the Supermarket, my wife doesn’t drive. While pushing that trolley, I hold my weekly “The bum of the week” competition.

Probably, I will be castigated, by some, as an old perv’ but then again, like you, do I really care.

Keep turning them out

Best Regards

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Just Plain Great

Yeah Bob, my motor got running on this one too.

I think I need to spend more time at the mall.

Regards,

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
If its real...

Christ if that's real, I need to spend more time at Briarwood looking for DOM scoping women out.

justified15justified15about 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Another fine short story Bob. Please keep up the great writing. You are truly talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ah, the memories...

Used to live near Briarwood myself...A2 is full of beauties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Complete and utter train wreck

A slut, her cuckold and the idiot they found to screw with. Bad.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Hey! Cut the guys a break.

If all the gigolo is good for is buying lady's evening wear and gnawing on pussy, give the the guy a little credit for doing what he is best at. Besides, who knows how it feels to jack off a 2" pecker? It's got to be better than trying to fuck with it. (a little tongue-in-cheek here). And then, there is the husband who prefers to watch. Hmmm. What does that all say about his skills or lack thereof? That guy can't even pick out a pair of shoes.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Maybe

Maybe the husband will grow a set and the rest of your life will be short. Another clunker from Bob.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Love it!

I had a similar experience, with a husband wanting me to fuck his wife while he watched. It was wonderful!

She and I seldom fucked without him watching, we both worked long hours. The three of us wound up being good friends, our interaction proved to be healthy, loving, and yet still risqué.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very interesting!

I used to live in Canton Township and frequently shopped at Briarwood Mall. Shame I never met that woman there! You lucky stiff!! However, only two stars ⭐️ for this one.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Neither did JPB, other than in his dreams. As for his exceptional taste in women as well as his assessments about "the best looking woman I have ever seen" check out porn "star" Krystal Summers. That is his ideal.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Another

Another load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

@ dark2donut2

Searched for K.S. while reading a JPB story. The MC met a most beautiful woman who looked like that porn starlet, so I know where you are coming from. There are many reoccuring elements that betray the mindless state of at least the male MC. Like "Linda* and I had no kids, she spent the money faster than I could earn it and she was a social butterfly. But she was a good wife since she fucked me a lot". In other words he could have paid for an escort and his life had been the same, without being eventually cheated on and fucked over in a divorce.

This is just sn example, but almost all of JPB's MCs are as shallow as a puddle shortly before it dries up completely. Most of them are basically morally bankrupt.

*or whatever her name was

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS