Shopping at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They exchanged wicked glances even as they exchanged purses. Once in the store it didn't take Alice long to pick out a couple of outfits and disappear into a changing room. Katie grinned to herself, knowing that Alice was all too eager to show off her body.

Alice hung the selected outfits on the hooks provided and set the large purse on the tiny bench the builder thought was large enough to sit on. She pulled the camera out of the bag and set it on the purse, sliding the contents of the purse around until it sat at an angle she thought was good enough. The camera was pointed sharply upward. It wasn't a perfect angle, but it was enough to film Alice from mid thigh to head, even if she did have to lean forward a little to look down into the lens.

It only took her seconds to strip out of her skirt and shirt and stand naked before the camera. "Sorry, Kyle. But I just couldn't bring myself to wear any underwear on a beautiful day like today. I hope you forgive me." She mock pouted and slipped into her first outfit, which was a light summer dress that hung loosely from the shoulders until a cute little belt was cinched tight around the waist. It wasn't quite the style she liked to wear, but she had thought it looked cute on the rack. Now that she saw it on her she knew it wouldn't work. She modeled briefly in front of the mirror and camera before slipping it back off.

Next was a similar dress, but this time it buttoned all the way down the front. The buttons were large and decorative with large loops that wrapped around them to hold the dress closed. Not only that, but the dress was fitted well enough that it hugged her frame quite nicely. Racy thoughts shot through her head and she turned to share them with the camera and Kyle. "What do you think? Is this professional enough? I think so. What if I undo the bottom button. Oh, that'll never do. How about the bottom five? Is that better? How would you like to see me on your desk, these buttons undone, spreadeagled and waiting for you to shove your tongue into my wet and desperate hole? Would you like that? Yeah? I will, too."

She finished unbuttoning it and put it back on its hanger. Next was a pair of light pants that she thought would be light enough to last through the summer months. She put on a matching jacket that she had selected to match a skirt she had also picked out. The jacket was short and didn't clasp in the front. It definitely needed a shirt under it to be considered appropriate in public. "What do you think Kyle? Think this jacket needs something under it? No? Good, I don't either. With this on I'll be able to sneak a tweak at my nipple whenever I want." She slipped a hand under the breast of the jacket and fondled her tit for a few seconds, just to make sure she was telling the truth.

"I know you didn't say you wanted pants, but I think they're cute. Can I get them anyway? Thanks. I think you're cute, too." She pushed the pants down and next tried on the skirt she'd selected for the jacket. It was tight, but she liked her skirts tight. It had long slits up the sides that ended just above mid thigh. It definitely wasn't a conservative business skirt, but it was cut well enough to pass. Her favorite part was the zipper above one of the slits. Meaning she could unzip it to show more skin on one side if she wanted.

"What about this one, Kyle? Is this one good enough? What if I twist it to the side?" She did so. The skirt wasn't cut to fit that way, but a short pull on the zipper cured that. The slits in the skirt hung now between her legs, and now that she had unzipped it a little, her pussy was just barely covered by the material. "Is this good, Kyle? Oh, not for me. I think it needs to go in back so you can have full access to my tight little anus. I just loved being stuffed by your big tool yesterday. I can't wait to feel it again. Will you do me from behind when I wear this skirt? Will you bend me over and make me beg to feel it?"

She finished unzipping the skirt, hung it back up, and moved closer to the camera, positioning her cunt just over the lens. The autofocus adjusted, displaying her pussy full and point blank for the camera. She couldn't resist slipping her hands down to her crotch. She quietly played with her labia for a few moments before inserting a finger into her wet hole. She worked it back and forth a few times before turning around. Using her free hand she spread her ass cheek while she placed her cunt juice slickened finger against her puckered anus. She pushed slowly with the digit until it was buried past the second knuckle. She shoved in and out a few times and moaned lustfully. Satisfied, even if not sated, she pulled her finger out and finished dressing.

Alice opened the dressing room door to find an employee about to knock on the door. "I was just going to see if you were okay. I heard some moaning a few moments ago and thought you might be sick."

Over the salesgirl's shoulder Katie had her mouth covered tightly, trying to repress peals of laughter. Alice had a hard time keeping a straight face as she explained that she was alright and ready to check out.

As soon as they were out of the store Katie let go and started openly laughing. "Stop it," Alice told her. "You're making a scene."

Louder laughter ripped from Katie's throat. "I'm making a scene? You should have seen the reaction of the people in the store when they heard you. I've never seen so many different expressions at the same time."

Alice was laughing by now, too. "Alright. So maybe I was a little loud. But at least I gave Kyle a little more to work himself up about."

"Oh really? We'll see about that." Katie could feel the buzz wearing off and considered suggesting a trip back to the bar. A glance at her watch told her that a trip to the bar would be the last stop of the night; for the mall anyway. She was about to ask Alice what she'd like to do when they spotted the lingerie shop. One glance at each other and Katie knew that the lingerie store was going to be the last stop of the night.

They nearly sprinted towards the store, racing each other to be the first through the entrance. Like kids in a candy store their eyes bugged out at all the wares. The store was as large as a regular clothing store, not just squeezed in between two other shops. The store was spacious, almost luxurious. Once inside the shop, the women couldn't help feeling sensual and sexy, the shop was decorated that well.

So close to closing time on a Sunday night the store only had one employee left for the night; the closing manager. Hearing customers in the shop she came round a stand of mannequins displaying night club wear and other items that could be worn underneath. She found Alice and Katie already talking excitedly. She paused a minute to eavesdrop before introducing herself to the girls.

"He really likes panties?" Alice asked Katie, picking up a flimsy g-string from a table.

"Is it really that strange? Not panties alone, but he likes the way they look on a woman, and the way they make her look. He told me all about it one day during one of our flirt sessions. He just likes the sensuality they lend a woman."

"Well, I, for one, don't really care. If they cause him to produce as much cum as he did yesterday, I'll be a happy girl. What kind does he like most? I mean, he did sponsor this little trip. We may as well get him stuff that he likes, especially since we have to show it to him."

Katie paused at her perusal to think about the question. Kyle had told her once, but she had to strain to remember. "Bikinis and thongs," she finally blurted as her memory pulled up the desired information.

"What about bras and stuff. Does he have a preference?" She selected a pair of panties and held them to her waist, imagining herself in them.

Katie shook her head where she was looking over a corset display. "Not that I remember. He didn't say specifically. I do know, however, that he believes people should feel sensual with what they wear. 'Comfortable and sexy,' he said. 'That's how all clothing should be worn.'"

"Well, I don't care what he wants me to wear. I'm just grateful he gave me a no pressure job."

Katie laughed. "Low stress, too. Isn't he sweet? I can't wait to see him at work tomorrow. I just might have to show him one of these outfits to let him know how much we appreciated his paying for our shopping spree."

Both girls jumped slightly when the manager cleared her throat. They looked at each other a little abash. Even though they'd been looking through the store, they had never really noticed the manager standing quitely by the side. Alice had even thought she was a mannequin herself. "Hi," she introduced herself. "I'm Pat, the store manager here. I'm going to be starting my closing routine, but if you girls need anything just holler. If I'm not out here, I'll be in the back. Just knock if you need me."

Katie replied first, "Thanks. We'll do that."

Pat gave them a reassuring smile. "Bras and panties are up front here on the left. Robes and sleep wear are over there, while the back of the store has more of our outer wear and fuller lingerie like teddies and baby dolls. Feel free to mix and match tops and bottoms, nothing needs to be bought as a set. Yell if you need me."

"Thanks," Alice replied, watching Pat's ass as she walked away. If Alice herself looked nearly as good as Pat did in a skirt, Alice could see why Kyle wanted her to wear skirts.

"You're a lech," Katie teased her.

Alice mock pouted, "But I thought you liked it."

Katie smacked Alice's rear playfully. "I do, I do. But I'm going to go get changed first so I can set up the camera. Why don't we take turns using the same changing room, so we don't have to keep setting up the camera."

"Sounds good," Alice huskily replied, her hand rubbing from Katie's shoulder to her wrist.

Katie pulled away reluctantly and headed to the changing room, her thoughts more on Alice now than Kyle. Into the changing room she pulled the camera out of the bag and began her little show for Kyle. She pulled the panties up, telling the camera the how she would like to be used in the slutty little outfit. How she'd like Kyle to fuck her, where, and how. She didn't hog the dressing room though, knowing that Alice would want to be in soon. She reluctantly paused the recording, got dressed, and left the dressing room.

Exiting, she literally bumped into the manager, Pat. They exchanged quiet apologies, but Katie couldn't help noticing how Pat's eyes seemed to stray from her face to chest. Just like a man, she thought. She shrugged off the glance and went to find Alice to let her know it was her turn.

Alice wasn't long in the changing room before she came out a little flushed. "I can't take it anymore," she confessed to Katie. "I'm going to need some release soon or I'm going to burst."

"I know what you mean," Katie told her, moving closer so the two would rub together as they selected items. "At first I just thought it was the alcohol, but now I know this is really turning me on."

"Maybe this next time we should go in there together." Katie looked over at Alice, a grin playing across her face at the suggestion.

"Maybe we should."

Pat was suddenly there, startling the two girls where they were leaning in for a kiss. Pat looked away momentarily in embarassment. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"That's okay. I was just getting ready to head back to the changing room again." Katie picked up a pair of panties and matching bra.

"I saw the video camera in there," Pat continued. The two girls froze. "Store policy doesn't allow video recording of any kind on the premises."

"We're...I'm sorry," Katie murmurred. "I'll go get it." She couldn't take her eyes off her shoes as she tried to circle around Pat on her way to the changing room.

"What's it for?"

Katie stopped, stunned and now looking Pat full on. Alice took over, "Our boss. Well, not our boss boss, he's kinda more than that now. We thought we'd try on a bunch of different stuff and see what he liked best."

"Really? Well, I don't mind it then. It's just policy because the owner's afraid someone is going to be ripping off the store's motif. If the camera will help in future sales, I don't see why it wouldn't be okay."

Alice beamed at her. "Thanks. That's really nice. You have a great shop here. I love the selection. I feel like I could spend hours in here."

Pat smiled widely at the comments. She had a cute smile, Katie thought. She liked that Pat was confident enough to show her teeth when she smiled. "Thank you. I'm almost afraid to rearrange it because I get the same feeling."

"Well, you already do spend hours here," Katie joked.

Pat giggled lightly. "I do, don't I? Listen, I was about to close up. Why don't you girls stay and I'll go close the gate. That way, you can shop in a little more privacy, almost like you own the place."

"That would be great!" Katie exclaimed.

"Okay, give me a second. I'll be right back."

As soon as Pat disappeared around a display Alice leaned over to Katie, "What do you think of her?"

"She's nice. Why?"

"I think she was checking us out. You think she's a lesbian?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask her?"

They didn't have to wait long before Pat returned. "I have to close the register, too. Is there anything you girls would like to buy first?"

Katie thought a minute before she answered. "What if we pay with cash. Could you still close the register, but post the sales on the morning's ticket so we can keep shopping?"

Pat took a moment to mull the suggestion over, "How much are you going to spend? It's not going to be worth the hassle if you're only going to buy one bra."

"What if we spend this much?" Katie asked, reaching into her purse and pulling out the last of the cash Kyle had given them.

Pat's eyes opened in surprise. "That'll do. In fact, I don't normally do this while customers are in the store, but I'll go back up front and pull the screen down, that way no one from inside the mall can see in. You two really will have the store to yourselves, then."

"That'd be wonderful. That's really sweet of you." Alice wrapped Pat in a hug on impulse. It wasn't an action she normally did with strangers, but she was genuinely starting to like Pat. She was a nice person with a sweet and generous spirit.

Pat lingered in the hug, slowly inhaling Alice's sweet fragrance. She rubbed her hands across Alice's shoulders, fighting the urge to drop them to her ass. Pat almost sighed longingly when Alice withdrew. It had been a long time since she'd been with a woman, and wanted the moment to linger. Boys were good for her, but she needed the warmth and sensitivity of a woman every once in a while, too.

"I'll go get that shade," Pat said quietly.

"Hurry back." Alice couldn't hide the tenderness in her voice. Once again, she caught herself watching Pat's backside as she walked away.

Katie cleared her throat to draw Alice away from Pat. "Yep," Alice told her. "She's lesbian, or at least bi."

"You're a lech. But a sexy, irresistable one. Let's get back to it."

The girls returned to their shopping with gusto. Selecting panties, bras, and other lingeries for themselves and each other. They were so absorbed in their shopping that they were startled again when Pat reappeared at their side.

"Sorry about that. I guess I have a knack for startling you tonight. Listen, since you girls are probably going to be in and out of the changing room quite a bit, why don't you go pick out robes for yourselves, on the house, to wear in between outfits. Then you won't have to keep getting dressed every time you try on an outfit."

"That is really sweet of you. Thank you so much." This time Katie wrapped Pat in a hug. They lingered in the embrace, holding their bodies together. Katie could feel the hard points of Pat's nipples pushing into her soft breasts. As they separated Katie turned her head slightly, causing the corners of their lips to touch momentarily. Electric sparked between their eyes as they gazed at each other from inches away. They were beginning to lean in for a kiss when Alice interrupted them with a giggle. They looked over to see Alice looking back with an impish grin.

Pat stepped back, blushing slightly. "Right. I have to...to finish closing the store. Yell if you need anything."

"We will," Katie whispered, trying to put as much sexiness as she could into her voice. Pat gave Alice and Katie an uncertain smile and disappeared again to continue her managerial duties.

"So you like her, too," Alice teased with a smile.

Katie shrugged non-committally. "She's a nice woman. I figured it was the least I could do."

"Yeah, it's the least I'd do to her, too. Let's go look at the robes. Pat may have been on to something with that suggestion." The pair headed for the back of the store where the mentioned articles were on display. "It's kind of weird having a whole store to ourselves, but I like it."

"Yeah. It makes shopping for naughty undies even more exciting. Like we're doing something even more forbidden."

Alice giggled and held up a white silk robe. It was short, barely long enough to reach her mid-thigh. She gazed at it for a minute, then decided she liked it. Imagining herself stepping out of the shower with her skin still damp, putting that robe on, she knew she'd look like a million bucks. She just had to have it. Katie was still looking through the clothing so Alice went for the changing room.

Seeing her return Katie couldn't supress a wolf whistle. Alice's dishwater blond hair seemed almost brunette against the white of the robe. Her legs looked long and sexy under the robe, which rode wonderfully high on her thighs. Every time she took a step it rode up high enough Katie would hope to get a peak of her bare pussy. Alice had tied the robe loosely and it hung open at her chest, revealing the inside swell of her breasts.

"You look good enough to eat."

"I wish somebody would. I'm so horny." She rolled her eyes in mock exasperation.

"All in good time. What do you think of this one?" Katie held up a thick full length robe that looked wonderfully warm, but too heavy for summer nights.

"Gah. Only my mom would wear something like that. And how are you going to be able to wear it during the summer?"

"There is such a thing as air conditioning."

Alice again rolled her eyes. "Mabye if it had a sub-arctic setting. Here, try this one." She handed Katie a deep blue robe. It was still full length, and made to wrap the entire body, but the material was light enough to show the figure underneath.

Katie nodded her approval and headed for the changing room. Alice was looking over the teddy selection when Katie returned shortly with Pat in tow. "If you like that robe, I have a matching camisole and short set over here. I think they would look stunning on you."

"Look at you!" Alice told her. "Looking good." Katie looked almost exotic in the long robe with the light dragon print. Her high heels enhanced the look even more. She'd tied the robe open enough that with every step a long sliver of her leg would appear, and when she turned sideways the large swell of her breast was visible.

"Thank you. Now we're two of a kind."

"I'll get that set for you," Pat interrupted. The girls giggled and continued looking over the contents of the store. Pat was only gone a second before she returned with the camisole set. "Here. Try this, I think I got your size right."

Katie took the offered lingerie and turned for the changing room. Pat stopped her. "Look, there's no one around, the store's closed up so no one can get in or see in. Why don't you just change out here? It'll be faster and more convenient."

Katie and Alice exchanged glances before shrugging. "I'll go get the camera," Alice volunteered and vanished quickly through the aisles of racks and tables.