Shopping at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how long have you two known each other?" Pat asked as Katie shrugged out of her robe.

"Two days."
Pat couldn't hide her surprise. "But you've been talking like you're life long friends."

"I know. We hit it off well. I really like her and I think she really likes me. Some good chemistry between us, I guess." Katie was now standing completely naked except for high heels before this stranger, chatting about Alice as if they were friends of long standing. She was aware of Pat's eyes roaming up and down her body, soaking in her long legs, trimmed pubes, and large soft breasts.

Alice returned before they could lapse into an uncomfortable silence. "So are you buying the lingerie for each other?"

Alice and Katie smiled at each other. Katie answered as she slipped the silky camisole over her smooth skin. "Not really. We're buying it for our boss. He's paying for it, so we figured we'd give him a treat."

"The two of you together?"

"Yep." Katie spun to model the outfit. Alice whistled at her. The camisole hung curtain like from her breasts, the shorts seeming to drape from her waist the same way, hiding her precious sexual anatomy from direct view.

"That looks good. He's one lucky guy."

"Tell us about it." Alice set the camera on a table and adjusted the zoom to take in the whole area where they were going to be trying on clothes. "What about me, Pat? What would I look good in?"

Pat thought for a moment. Without saying a word she walked over to a rack and pulled a hanger out. She handed a sheer, tight camisole to Alice before disappearing up front. She returned with a lacy white thong. "Try that. I think I got your size right."

Seconds later Alice was standing buck naked. Seconds after that she was clad in the see through camisole and equally see through panties. "That looks good," Katie told her. "You have a real knack for this. We'll take all this. Hey, why don't you pick something out for yourself? As a reward for being so kind to us."

Pat shook her head, "I can't do that. Besides, you don't have to. I get an employee discount here that makes everything I buy really cheap."

"Then take two. Come on. It's not our money anyway. And we'd really like to repay you for your help and kindness."

"I can't let you do that. I know it's not your money, but I'd feel guilty taking it anyway. I don't even know the guy."

"Please let us. You've been so nice, at least let us do something nice for you in return," Alice added to the argument. Although she wasn't simply trying to repay kindness, she was genuinely interested in what Pat was hiding under that skirt.

Katie took over again, "Tell you what. You picked perfect outfits for us, so let us pick a perfect outfit for you."

Pat blinked for a second. Although Pat suggested outfits for people all day, she'd never had anybody pick a slinky outfit for her. The idea was provocative, and she knew she couldn't refuse. "Alright. I guess."

Alice cheered and clapped her hands in excitement. "I get to pick the bra! I saw the perfect one a minute ago. Let me go find it."

"I'll get the panties then," Katie said and headed in the opposite direction. Pat waited uncomfortably for the pair to return. She felt a little queasy with the two strangers rummaging through her store to pick her an outfit. What was worse was that they would probably want her to change in front of them. She wasn't uncomfortable with the idea of being naked, but was afraid that Katie and Alice would see what kind of effect they were having on her. She'd been attracted to them as soon as they had set foot in her store, and now that they were running around in her favorite lingerie pieces she didn't stand a chance to hide her attraction.

She could already feel the heat in her pussy, and knew that by now that heat was spreading to her panties as a wetness. Pat wished she'd worn a lacy pair of panties that would have hid her excitement a little better than the flmsy, regular cut, department store briefs she'd decided to wear. Pat was trying to think of an excuse to use the changing room when Katie returned.

Pat's resolve melted instantly, and her pussy reacted by increasing in heat. Katie looked magnificent, her loose tits swung gloriously under the camisole with each high heeled step. Pat couldn't rip her eyes from the glorious mounds until she realized she'd missed Katie's first few words.

"...would look great on you. Don't you think?" Pat looked at the adjustable white g-string Katie was holding up and nodding numbly, trying desperately to hide her embarassment. She had no idea how Katie would react to her attraction. And if she admitted her attraction to Katie, would Alice be jealous? Or vice versa if she admitted her attraction to Alice?

She took the offered panties in her hand and looked down at them, trying to hide her confused eyes from Katie's gaze. Seeing the panties for the first time she noticed how thin and flimsy they were. They were going to barely cover her slit, let alone her labia. As excited as she already was, they were going to slip easily into her slit and make her even hornier.

Before she could consider refusing the panties Alice returned with a bra in her hand. Pat didn't see the bra for a few seconds, all she had eyes for was Alice's beautiful figure clad in the sheer skimpy outfit she'd selected. Alice's nipples were dark nubs under the sheer top, poking out at Pat, begging her to suck them. Winning a struggle with her libido, she looked at the bra Alice had selected. It was a small sheer white thing, with thin straps and a small cut cup made more for sex than comfort or support.

Pat just looked at the small pieces of cloth in her hands. An almost non-existent thong and absolutely sheer bra. If she was going to pick underclothing to reveal a woman's figure at her sluttiest, then these articles would have been what she would have picked. That thought made her stop and think. They had obviously picked them for that same reason. They wanted to see her near naked. Hadn't they both said that they were having an affair with the same guy? Did they mean menage a trois? Did they want a menage a trois with her?

As lustful thoughts of having them both at the same time coursed through her mind, her body reacted by lubing the interior of her vagina with her juices. There was no way she'd be able to hide the reaction the two of them were causing now. So, she decided to play it up and try to seduce them, in turn.

"These are really cute," Pat lied. There was nothing cute about the lingerie in her hands. It was erotic and sexy, nothing more, and it'd been meant for nothing more.

"You like them? I hoped you would. I love thin thongs like that sometimes, especially when I'm feeling horny. I just love the way they feel when they slip up inside my lips and rub against my clit. It drives me nuts." Unconciously, Katie's hand had slipped to the inside of her thigh, her fingers rubbing against the inside V of her groin, inches away from her heated pussy.

Alice moved against Katie, wrapping her hands around her slim waist and lightly rubbing her ass through the satiny shorts. "Well, are you going to try them on?"

Pat shook her head to clear the trance she'd been in, watching Katie and Alice's bodies rubbing together. It was like a dream come true. She'd always fantasized about being with more than one woman at a time, but this was reality, and making her even hotter than any day dream could have.

She didn't reply to Alice's question verbally, she didn't trust her voice. Recovering from her fantasy delirium, she began to slowly unbutton her blouse, pulling the cloth open as wide as it would go with each popped button, exposing more and more of her smooth creamy skin to Katie and Alice's hungry eyes. Too soon her blouse was off. She carefully folded it and set it on a sales counter behind her.

Alice moved to face Pat, turning her body full into the undressing woman. Katie slid behind Alice to watch the show from over her shoulder. Alice leaned back instinctively into the warmth of Katie's body and Katie wrapped her in a warm hug that left her gently stroking Alice's firm tits.

Pat unclasped her bra and gasped as the material rubbed against her sensitive nipples. She could feel them hard and stiff at the cusps of her breasts and knew there was no way she'd be able to hide her attraction now. The bra slipped off her shoulders. Katie and Alice gasped simultaneously.

Pat's nipples were long. Over a half inch already. The two were mesmerized by their length, miniature cocks in their own rights. Pat blushed a little under the attention. She knew what they were staring at, and it'd always been an uncertain point with her. Her nipples were too big, for some people, and too small for others. For her, they were mostly an annoyance. They were extremely sensitive, but they'd always forced her to buy thicker cupped bras so they wouldn't become too obvious if she became turned on in public. On the other, in the private moments of intercourse there was nothing better than riding a man's shaft while her nipples rubbed against his chest where her tits swung them. She never failed to get off quickly that way.

Once again she had to shake her head clear and back to reality. A reality that had her standing topless before two gorgeous, lingerie clad sirens. Clad in lingerie she'd picked for them. She had to get this over with, or she wouldn't be able to control herself.

Without ceremony, she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. Once again she folded it neatly and set it on the counter behind her. Embarassed, she realized too late that the time she had taken to fold her skirt had left her pantied pussy in plain sight, and by now they must have been spotted the wet spot on the front panel of her panties. She was so hot and wet already, that she didn't know if she should wash the panties, or just throw them away.

She swiftly pulled them down. A little too swiftly. The panties stuck wetly to her soaking vagina, pulling away with a small slurp. If there had been any doubt that Katie and Alice hadn't noticed her attraction, it was gone now. And indeed Alice and Katie had noticed, and each in turn was barely suppressing her own urges to dive into Pat's wet mound and lick her sweet juices.

Pat now felt totally exposed, standing naked and embarrassed before the two vixens, her only covering her closely shaved triangle of pubic hair. Before she could think much more of her situation she grabbed the bra and pulled it up her arms to her shoulders. It clasped in front, and before she could think she pulled the bra closed and gasped loudly at the sudden stimuli. The fabric had squeezed at her nipples a fraction of a second before her arms had rubbed hard against them. Slowly, reluctantly she pulled her arms away from her stiff nipples to show them tenting the thin material of the bra. Their arousal was in full display as it pushed the sheer material away from the rounded mounds of her tits.

Summoning her courage, she looked up at Katie and Alice. They in turn were looking back at her and her near naked body with open lust. Pat was glad that they at least felt the same way that she did. She loosened the sides of the g-string and stepped into the thin string of cloth. She pulled it up to her waist and was about to adjust the panties to fit properly when Alice interrupted her.

"Slow down, gorgeous." Alice's voice was thick and husky with her own restrained lusts. "Not so fast. Let me help you."

Alice closed the few steps separating the two of them. Pat felt a momentary panic fill her mind. If Alice touched her, she didn't know if she'd be able to control herself any longer. Lusts were boiling in her body on the verge of overflowing.

Pat's skin tingled where Alice wrapped her slender fingers around the g-string. Katie stepped in behind Pat, sandwiching her in between the two beautiful women. Katie laid gentle fingers on Pat's shoulders, slowly adjusting the bra, wiggling the cups against Pat's sensitive nipples.

"How does that fit?" Alice asked, sliding her fingers along the waist of panties. Pat quivered minutely at the slight touches. Alice's fingers continued their exploration until they reached the front of the g-string where it nestled into Pat's wet folds. "Wow, you're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

Pat could only nod as her body tried to force her mind to act on the stimulus it was recieving. Alice slid her fingers against Pat's wet slit for a few moments more before pulling them away. The absence left Pat shivering and nearly begging for more. She watched in fascination as Alice snaked her hand through the air above her shoulder and into Katie's open mouth.

From inches away Pat watched Katie's mouth and throat muscles work on Alice's fingers, pulling her love juices from them. Katie issued a soft moan of delight as Alice pulled her fingers from Katie's mouth. "Can I taste?" Alice asked.

Pat didn't even look at Alice when she nodded her head, her eyes were locked on Katie's where they hovered inches away. Katie leaned in and the first kiss was just a gentle pressure of lips on lips. A mere hint of what was promised to come. Pat melted back into Katie's encircling arms.

When she suddenly jumped, Katie thrust her tongue deep into Pat's mouth. Alice had begun her oral ministration at Pat's pussy, and Pat was trembling like a leaf before winter. Pat had to break the kiss with Katie to get enough air to breath. Katie took the moment to rub her hands across Pat's voluptuous chest and rub those long nipples for the very first time. They were stiff and hard where they tipped Pat's warm breasts. Katie fingered them through the thin bra, loving the way they felt.

Down below, Alice's tongue had pushed Pat's g-string into her pussy and was now chasing it, swirling with the fabric in the depth of Pat's vagina. She would alternate pushing her tongue deep to sucking on Pat's stiff and swollen clitoris. Alice could feel Pat's wet flow course out of Pat's body and into her mouth. Happily she licked up the streaming flood, content to work away with her tongue.

Finally Pat stopped them. Drawing her breath in swift, ragged gulps, she told the girls, "I have to lay down, or I'm going to collapse." To her surprise the girls helped her down. Katie supported her back while Alice gently laid her hips on the ground. Never for a second did Alice's talented mouth leave Pat's pussy. Pat didn't care she was laying only on thin carpet covering a cold, hard concrete. It could have been a pillowy cloud for all she care, because she felt like she was in heaven.

Katie repositioned herself to pull first one, then the other nipple into her mouth, bra and all. She suckled each a few times before pulling the skimpy material aside and pulling each naked nub firmly into her mouth.

Pat moaned helplessly. The sensory input from the attention to her pussy and tits was driving her wild. She relaxed, trying to make the sensations last forever, but despite her best attempts, she could feel a heat slowly rising in her loins. After a few more licks from Alice's tongue that heat became boiling lava, and with incredible starbursts in her vision, the volcano erupted. She covered her mouth to stifle her scream as her orgasm ripped into her.

Katie and Alice carried her on a wave of sexual splendor through her orgasm. After several shuddering minutes she reluctantly came down from her high, sated but not exhausted.

The two girls lifted their mouths from where they devoured Pat and locked them together in a deep kiss that told each other just how much they needed their own release. Pat moaned at the sudden inattention. Grinning her lusts at Katie, Alice slid her body upward along Pat's, until she lay on top of her, her hips straddling Pat's.

Katie knew what Alice wanted and moved to comply. She rounded Pat and Alice's legs and placed herself between Pat's legs. She pulled Alice's thong to the side before grabbing one of her ass cheeks in each hand. Reverantly she separated the nubile flesh to fully reveal the puckered anal opening. Alice moaned in expectant pleasure as Katie roughly kneaded the rounded flesh in her hands. Slowly she began kissing Alice's rear at the base of the tail bone, licking down her crack to place another wet sucking kiss. When the next kiss would place her against Alice's anus, she instead licked around the puckered opening.

Alice engaged Pat in a deep kiss, their mouths pushing hotly against each other, trying to merge into one being through teeth and tongue. Alice held her hands at Pat's side so as not to crush her further into the hard carpet. Pat, however, was under no such restriction. Her hands roamed freely down Alice's back, starting at the shoulders and down to her ass where she found Katie's head. Momentarily surprised she let go. Then knowing that Katie was trying to anally stimulate Alice, she spread Alice's ass with her hands, freeing Katie to wantonly rub her tongue against Alice's anal opening.

Alice moaned into Pat's mouth, absolutely loving the attention. She liked sex, but anal was her favorite. She couldn't explain why, but there was something about the forbidden opening that turned her into a sex hungry whore. Katie soon worked her saliva coated tongue into Alice's opening, probing the loosening opening.

With her hands now free Katie found Pat's vaginal opening. She shoved two fingers inside until she was stopped by her pinky and ring finger. Pat jerked against Alice's body, surprised by the sudden intrusion. Withdrawing, Katie found Pat's pussy much more inviting with the next thrust, with Pat even squirming under Alice to get the finger's deeper.

Not one to ignore her other lover, Katie rubbed Alice's slick pussy several times before pushing her middle finger deep into Alice's cunt. Pat and Alice broke their kiss, only to lower their heads to each others necks and begin hard sucking kisses between sharp intakes of breath. Katie added a finger to each girls' pussy, making them pant that much harder.

Alice and Pat's bodies rubbed against each other until Alice sat up briefly to rip her camisole off and pop the clasp on Pat's bra. Laying back down they both reveled in the sensation of feeling their breasts pressed into each other. Katie added yet another finger to their opened cunts and the girls panted heavily against each other, grinding themselves down into Katie's hands and mouth while mashing their tits and mouths together.

The girls worked for several minutes before Alice began her first preorgasmic shudder. On cue, Pat's own orgasm sprang up within her to override her senses with pure pleasure. Alice's body, not to be left out, also became a full orgasmic shudder, pushing her juices out of her sweet opening, past Katie's fingers, and down onto Pat's pussy where it squirted its own juices onto Katie's administering hands. The girls moaned softly into each other necks as they nuzzled, pressing their breasts together for every orgasmic sensation they could get.

All too soon they came down and Katie withdrew her tongue and fingers, leaving the girls to pant through the last dregs of their orgasms. Standing up, she swiftly stripped from her lingerie. Alice rolled off Pat and onto her back, looking up at Katie's glorious figure.

"Come here, girlfriend," Alice commanded.

Katie answered with a wicked smile. "Just what I was thinking." She turned her body so she was facing Alice's feet, and then placed one foot on each side of her head. She squatted, and then kneeled. With a few minor adjustments her pussy was squarely over Alice's expectant mouth and mobile tongue.

Katie gasped at the first touch to her swollen clit. She hadn't been satisfied yet, and her pussy ached for attention. Ached so bad that she could feel her cunt juices running from her as Alice lapped them up and coerced more from her.