All Comments on 'Short Story: A Mother's Family'

by soulrax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good girl

Fuck her real good daddy.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 10 years ago
But is he caring, loving and all that other stuff?

Ok. We can see the husband/father is demanding, perhaps abusive and gets away with behavior most women wouldn't permit, but what redeems him with the wife and daughter? The story would've improved considerably for me if he was shown to be a caring, loving fellow. That could've been in the story without lengthening it, as you like to keep your stories short.

I'm glad you didn't place the story in the BDSM category because it would barely qualify. I know whereof I speak.

Let's call it a stroke story, and perhaps an adequate one, barely.

peebudypeebudyabout 10 years ago
i agree

great short stroke story. I too tend to skip the multiple page offerings, especially when I'm just looming to bust a quick nut. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I agree that it would be great to be able to find short stories when we want to. Sometimes I just want something to get me excited and don't have time to read through 4 pages of background. As for the concern expressed in some comments about the father's behaviour, this is a story about submission. It may be behaviour that most women would not allow, and which would be considered unacceptable to most, but in the context of the story it fits perfectly. If a woman has been raised to be submissive she would accept it as normal behaviour. In real life I would never allow a man to treat me that way and certainly would not tolerate having it done to my daughter. But it makes for a very interesting story. :)

lanicolelanicoleabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story

I for one loved the story. I am a woman and I do love to be treated like that every now and then. Obviously under the context of being with someone I trust. There are plenty of people like me that derive pleasure from pain and also love to be called names. I do no think a story should be judged on the content, but in the writing and pacing of the story itself. Perhaps a warning in the beginning that the story contains consensual pain would have saved you from some of the comenters here. If they had read it it would have been their own fault. Please write more stories like this, you have plenty of people that do like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

that is fucking sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

for a good story effort t and contnet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pride and Happy

There is Pride in knowing that there is others in the world that likes this type of story and I am happy that someone writes about them I just hope that these are true.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Soo much..

more could've been added to this, and made into a 'long story'. Ended too quick, which just made it into Mom watching, & helping, Dad rape his daughter, and then that was it. (even though I know that this is not what was the story implied)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous