All Comments on 'Should Fantasy Become Reality?'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Yeah, I liked it

Sounds like Jim didn't take kindly to Frank fingering his wife.

Wonder how many more women Frank calls a slut?? Without looking over his shoulder??

Although it got quite serious it was a fun story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Fairly original Take On the Theme

Good story. Interesting. What is nice about this---nice? my God, such a word about this subject----you don't know what is coming (an o, not a u) next. That makes it an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story!

Good story, not at all what I had expected.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely told

A good tale of one-up-manship. Sounds like Frank could take a lesson from the coyotes and glance over his shoulder once in a while to see what might be behind him. If he would have been taking care of business at home, his wife wouldn't be smiling at the memory of another mans fingers and kisses. I'm now wondering if he will ask his wife to supply any watersports in the future. Ha Ha

Yes, the story still needs editing. Keep looking, there are a lot of good editors out there.

Keep writing, DG.

studyingstudyingover 18 years ago
simply enjoyable

left me with a big smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You need an editor

I definitely think you need an editor, but I like your stories.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

This was one of my fisrt stories. I really liked it. Most comments said I need it edited, so I had it edited. May not be perfect but is a better read. Give it a chance.

Thank you DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Good Read

I liked it, Husband was no wimp. That's the way it should be. I hate wimp endings where the husband just jacks off to his wife cheating.

Chicago

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting story

I went back to read some of your other stories and came across this one. It was good. Hey readers! give this one a try. You just might like it.A friend

techsantechsanover 18 years ago
What rating?

I don't like Lit's rating mechanism. This wasn't a perfect story but it surely was a very good one. Not a 5, better than a 4, say 9 out of 10. Good quick reaction by hubby, no doubt about his leaning one way or the other. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

Liked your story, but your dialoge needs help from an editor. (like missing quote marks)

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Are you High

I generally like your stories and have had many a cum while reADEING THEM AND THIS ONE SUCK'S not even good but I will read your next one!

Jim44444Jim44444about 12 years ago
Good early effort

I just read this since you are one of my favorite authors. A good story, not great, but it reveals how much you have improved over the years. I also just read "Chocolate Covered Cherries" and it almost hard to believe that you are the same author. Goes to show that practice does make perfect.

Thanks for continuing to write.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

The whole discovery scene was a bit surreal. I can't imagine anyone actually doing that after walking in on their wife in the throws of passion with another man. I got to hand it to you as being quite inventive. Thanks for the offering.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
It is a good one

Early or not -

It read well and flowed just fine - the subsequent editing may be part of that but this version is just fine thank you -

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

it was a good story. why is it that it takes a dramatization in events to show that true love(going to the grave love), is for always.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
nothing like a bit of fantasy

to spice up you love life.....the trouble starts when fantasy becomes reality...then the shit hits the fan...a nice little tale....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice, compact story . . .

The plot line was a little unusual and not terribly evocative (or erotic, for that matter). However, I sensed that the writing was a little tentative -- restrained, almost. Especially so in character development as they minimally explored the freedom offered by an "empty nest." That being said: I liked how they confined their exploration to mutual fantasy. "Jim" was realistically portrayed when he immediately perceived "Frank's" assault and acted quickly, decisively AND very creatively! You spared the reader from paragraphs of tortured ruminations of an adult male being frozen in place, catatonic, watching his loving wife getting raped unexpectedly, and at the same time getting an steel-hard erection more painful that an adult circumcision without anesthesia. Followed by lines and lines of drivel that convey the nuanced application of the best of depth psychology. Why? How? "I shouldn't be______" "What does this mean?" "Whooops! She's enjoying it!!" Etc. Etc. Thank you.

Oh, I almost forgot. The mind-body freeze-out was solidified by noticing that the antagonist's iron bar 'member', which juts out at a full 90 degrees, with its massive mushroom head, is of a length sufficient to measure floor tile.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Early

A story from early in your career, and still a very good one. Good job on old Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting weaving of the plot. Frank got what he deserved and I guess everyone else also even if it is under the cover of revenge.

4*

BJ

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Story, Great Writing. I love a happy ending. This story was Great because of the Naughtiness between the wife and her friend's cocky husband. Which was bad, but not so bad that divorce was a result. It was bad enough that the cocky husband got some pain. This idea was an excellent way to approach this idea. Parties are always ripe for naughtiness. LOL Thanks for the hard work, my friend. This is an excellent read. Thank You 5 stars

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Frank is very lucky Jim restrained himself when he was confronted. Not every man is so merciful. Speaking from experience, many men are fully ready 24/7 to put Major Pain on an asshole assaulting their treasured wife. I'm talking losing all your teeth, broken jaw pain, serious damage, Serious Damage. Not one or two punches in the face but really really putting the pain to a man like Frank that would change his life forever. Jus Sayin'

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Entertaining story. Good to see Jim and Mel have a good loving and sexual relationship. Nice to see a story where fantasies stay a fantasy and they were true to each other, ignoring his fingerbanging Mary and allowing Mel to use Frank's face after passing on him. Jim allowed her to get some control back on Frank by having her degrade him and then use his face, as he threatened to use her, and he made damn sure that Frank did not enjoy it. That being said irl, probably a lot more physical damage using that pool stick. Feel sorry for Mary. She had a sh$t husband, who isn't decent in the sack. And he has pulled sh$t before. 5 stars for the unique revenge elements.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...