Show & Tell Ch. 03: Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth seemed to be relishing the attention, managing to turn her shoulders, or cross her legs, revealing just enough to tantalize the servers as they would pass by, or stop at our table. After she'd enjoyed a second martini, I asked again why she'd suddenly discovered this infatuation with exhibitionism.

When she answered, "Because I trust you," I followed up with, "Okay, you've already told me that. Can you explain that answer?"

Getting serious for the first time, "Listen, I know you might find it hard to believe, but for the last twelve years I've had to listen to my husband put me down. It's pretty much what he wants and when he wants it, because I'm too stupid to make a right decision, and that includes the way I dress."

"But," I started to say, when she, "shushed," me.

"You wanted an answer, so I'm giving you one."

I ordered an after dinner drink for the both of us.

"I know it has a lot to do with his inferiority issues, and that his friends are always telling him how he, "Out kicked his coverage," or something like that, when he married me, I get that. But there's just too much of this attitude..., that I'm a bad wife and mother. If I have a suggestion about how we should deal with something that the kids..., or to be honest, that Kim is doing, or if I want to wear something that makes me feel and look like a woman, he belittles me. It's gotten to the point that I can't stand it! But when I'm with you..., I always want to look nice. I want to impress you, and I want you to lavish me with attention."

She reached across the table and took my hand in hers. "But the best part..., I don't have to try because you lavish me with attention without even trying. You always know what to say. You always know how to reach for me, or touch me, letting me know that you appreciate whatever I say or do. I can be myself, or whomever I want to be with you and I know that you won't be condescending or patronizing. But even better than that, if I do something stupid, like wear something that is inappropriate, "..., for that time and place," you will explain why you feel that way, and why it might reflect poorly on ME, not worried about how it would look for YOU. Like I've said before, it's always about Todd, and it's so refreshing to have it about me sometimes. That's why I trust you, and why I can do things that are totally opposite of the way I was brought up."

"Like?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it from her.

"Like the UPS guy or the workmen. You knew they were all looking at me..., knowing they wanted to just fuck me and do whatever they wanted to do to me. You know because you're a man. But you have enough confidence in yourself that you don't mind having me expose myself, and I know that you like having me do it."

"But, how about...," I started...,

"Yeah..., I know, David. I think that was a mistake. I woke up and I was just feeling incredibly horny. I'd been thinking about those other men and I was all alone, at least I thought I was. I put on the shorts, looked at myself in the mirror..., honest to God I was thinking about going out into the yard with nothing but the shorts on! But, when I put on the tank top..., Jesus, I felt like a fucking slut..., I was tingling all over."

"Once I got outside I was looking for someone to expose myself to, and then I saw David. I knew he wasn't just watching me out of curiosity. I knew before he started to play with himself that he was watching me just like the other men, just like I wanted to be looked at. I should have just let him play with himself and then squirt his stuff wherever it went..., but when I took off my clothes, the look on his face was..., I just wanted to make it feel good for him."

"How about you?" I asked, "How did it feel for you?"

"Honestly?"

"I would think it matters."

"It was everything I could do to not get down on my knees and suck him off. That's why I think it was a mistake. I think that's what he's going to want next. What do you think?"

"It doesn't really matter, but I would think he has to be a lot more careful than you do. He's going to become a little possessive of you. He'll be peeking out the windows a little more often and he'll be home a lot more during the daytime hoping to catch you alone. And, at some point, he'll make a mistake and get caught by his wife or your husband. How far you want to take it will determine how it goes from now on."

Shrugging, she just said, "Okay."

As I was paying the bill, the maître d' informed us that he'd put the after dinner drinks, "..., on the house," and introduced the Head Chef, who'd come out of the kitchen to inquire if we'd, "..., enjoyed your meals?" In reality, I'm sure it was the waiters and bus boys that'd gotten his attention, after she treated all of them to tempting views of her barely covered body.

Beth made a production out of thanking them for the, "free," drinks and gushing how, "delicious," the meal had been. She topped it off when she went to stand up, the maître d' moving behind her to hold her chair, the chef offering his hand to help her up. As she stood, she put her left leg out to the side, her dress riding up her thighs, her crotch..., almost visible before she was fully upright.

Both asked that we, "..., return soon."

"Making friends wherever we go," as I hugged her walking to the car.

As promised, the parking lot attendant was still in his little enclosure when we returned. Seeing him, I dropped my keys on the ground, letting Beth get to the car first. He was already there, holding the door handle, waiting for me to hit the remote to unlock the doors.

She knew exactly what I was doing.

The remote chirped twice and he opened the door. "Thank you," with a big smile, as she walked around him, turning and sitting on the seat before she lifted her left leg and swiveled slowly to her left, her right foot still on the ground.

I was behind him as she was doing this, her dress opening up and her crotch fully exposed. She held that pose for a second and then continued to swivel until she brought her right leg into the car. "Thank you..., again," another big smile as he, reluctantly, closed the door.

The sign out front said, "After Hours Parking - $10.00" so I handed him a $20. He handed it back to me. "Parking's on me tonight," he said, with a nod toward Beth. "Next time you make a reservation, ask the hostess to let Larry know you're coming. I'll save you a prime spot."

"Thanks Larry," I responded, "I'll remember to do that."

Then I put the twenty into his shirt pocket.

Beth waved as we exited.

What I had in mind for the rest of the evening had sprung from a tidbit of information that I'd gotten from Beth one afternoon when we were discussing her husband. It was still hard for me to believe that he was so sexually repressed, but it was..., "his loss!"

During the back and forth, I asked if they'd ever been to a, "strip joint?"

"The two of us?"

"Yeah, he ever take you to a "strip club?"

"Have you listened to anything I've told you? He'd NEVER take to one of those places."

When I started to ask...?

"And don't bother to ask why. He never do it because he'd be afraid that some guy MIGHT look at me and fantasize about seeing me with my clothes off. Looking like a Pilgrim is a great metaphor, because that's exactly the way he wants me to dress."

"Okay, what about him? Did he ever go to a strip club after you were married?"

"Well, he did come home one Sunday, after a deer hunting trip with some of his friends, and he was really excited. After he'd showered and came into the bedroom with his towel, he forgot about his usual routine and just jumped on me. He was finished in about sixty seconds and when I asked what had gotten into him he told me that they'd all gone to a, "Gentleman's Club," on Saturday night, "..., to celebrate a successful hunt."Once there he'd been surprised by how much they'd changed since he was in college."

"What had they been like when he was in college?" I asked.

"I guess the girls hadn't been so, I don't remember how he put it, but he'd been surprised at how aggressive the dancers had been and how much of their clothes they'd taken off."

So, with that in mind, I planned on taking her to a local, "strip joint."

There were three well known clubs in the city. Two were upscale, with relatively stringent rules of etiquette for both the dancers and the customers. I'd been to both of these clubs on various occasions. The third was located in the seaport area of the city, where the rules were less defined. I'd never been to that club, so taking her there, in my mind, might have been looking for trouble. So I chose the larger of the other two, thinking it would be easier to, "lose,' ourselves in the crowd.

When we pulled up to the valet parking stand, Beth actually thought we were at a fancy nightclub.

Once inside, we were greeted by a very large man who introduced himself as, Lou. Lou was a "Security Consultant," which I took to mean a, "Bouncer." Looking at Beth, he asked, "Special occasion?" She answered, "Our first date," to which he said, "Welcome." He led us to a small table which was adjacent to one of the smaller, "side stages."

It wasn't until after we'd been seated that she began to notice that she was one of the only women in the place. And, that was when she became aware of the girl that was dancing naked, except for her g-string and high heels, fifteen feet to her right. She turned to me and asked, "Are we at a strip club?"

I smiled.

Then she smiled and gave me a kiss.

A waitress showed up dressed in a, way too big, bustier and a too small miniskirt. After we'd ordered drinks, Beth spent more time looking around at the crowd than at the dancers. "Not many of these guys are paying attention to the girls dancing," she observed, "Is there a rule in here about not watching the naked girls?"

Looking around myself, I had to agree, "I'm sure there's no rule against watching the girls, but it doesn't seem that very many people are."

The waitress returned with our drinks, bending at the waist to serve them, and the reason for her too big bustier was immediately clear..., her tiny breasts were completely exposed. After she'd left, with a bigger tip that normal, Beth remarked, "Jeez, these girls either have gigantic balloon tits, or they have flat chests. Isn't there a happy medium in the girls they hire?"

After that, it was a running commentary on the girls dancing on the three stages that we could see. For the most part, she tried to be complimentary, but in a couple of cases, she had to admit, "How did she get a job here?"

That was just one of questions she had: "How come the dancers don't dance?" "Why don't their boobs bounce when they move?" "How come they don't take their thongs off?"

Our waitress was at the table when Beth asked that question, informing her that, "If you want to see them dance naked, you have to go downstairs to the, "Solid Gold Room."

After she served our second round, she pointed to a door, telling me, "It's an extra ten dollars to get in, but it's a lot quieter and more intimate."

Thanking her, and looking down the front of her bustier when I stood up, Beth and I went down stairs.

Twenty dollars later, we walked into a much quieter room, a bar, small stage and a couple of rooms off the hallway making up the, "Solid Gold Room."

Lacking the raucous atmosphere of the upstairs, the dimly lit, "Solid Gold Room," did, as promised, have one interesting feature..., and that would be the completely naked girl dancing on the bar.

She instantly got Beth's attention!

"Look..., she's bare down there!"

"Occupational hazard," I whispered to her.

We took seats at the bar, where I counted six other patrons. The bartender, easily the prettiest girl we'd encountered so far, ambled over, "Hey...," looking at Beth, "special occasion?"

"My first time," Beth answered.

"Mine too," I pronounced, before either could make an additional comment.

They both looked at me, and then laughed out loud.

I smiled.

The bartender then took our drink order.

The laughter got the dancers attention, none of the other customers seemingly interested in her thespian skills. Kneeling on the bar in front of Beth, she asked the same question, "Special occasion?"

After Beth had explained why we were there, and the bartender returned with our drinks, the dancer, "Dawn," answered all of Beth's questions. The most pertinent being; Most of the dancers were in their twenties. All of them had done some, "landscaping," to their pubic hair, most completely shaved. Most of those over twenty five, and all with children, had breast enhancement surgery, all done by the same plastic surgeon, with the exception of the Brazilian girls, who all seemed to have, "..., arrived in this country with boob jobs, no matter how young they were!" While all of them had to work the, "Solid Gold Room," not all of them were comfortable stripping naked.

"Why not?" Beth asked, seemingly incredulous that a, "stripper," would think that way. "They feel that it's too intimate, something that they saved for their boyfriends or husbands," Dawn told us.

Beth didn't ask the obvious follow up question, relying on me to answer it for her later.

About then, Lou came into the room, a quick look at the girl got her up and moving around the bar. By the time she'd gotten around to us again, I'd given Beth a hand full of $1 bills, five of which she was holding in her hand. Dawn danced provocatively in front of us, me giving her a nod toward Beth. With that, she knelt on the bar again, this time pulling Beth's head to her face, swishing her long brown hair in Beth's face before bending further and kissing Beth lightly on the lips.

Pulling back, Dawn looked at her?

Beth smiled.

Leaning in close again, this time she pulled Beth's face to her bare chest while moving her shoulders left and right, Beth's face caught between her physician improved breasts.

That surprised me, and I couldn't imagine what Beth was thinking?

Leaning back, Dawn stared again, trying, I assumed, to gage Beth's reaction.

Beth answered that question by grabbing Dawn by the shoulders and pulling her back, her face back in Dawn's boobs!

Dawn hadn't expected that, and neither had anyone else.

Laughing, Dawn then went into her normal routine, pulling back, and crawling around the stage in front of Beth, before pivoting and sliding on her butt forward until she was sitting on the edge of the stage. Laying back, she scissored her legs back and forth, before suddenly sitting up, throwing her legs over Beth's shoulders, her shaved crotch inches from Beth's face.

Everyone sitting at the bar..., was now standing, all eyes on Beth, wondering what she would do...?

A group of about twenty young guys chose that moment to barge into the room.

That broke the spell, Dawn doing a back roll away from Beth, who looked very confused about what had just happened.

"Stag Party," I told her, pointing to the groom, easily distinguished by the giant, "I'M FUCKED!" button on his shirt. A petite waitress led them to the tiny stage in the back of the room, Dawn back standing in front of us announcing, "Thank God I'm out of here!"

She bent once again, her tits in Beth's face, and gave her another kiss. "Hope I see you again," as Beth gave her the rest of the money she was holding.

A number of things happened almost simultaneously. One of the kids marched to the bar, demanding that the bartender come over to take their drink order. He was followed by two more of the party, who'd noticed that Beth had been the center of attention when they were walking in. They wandered over, ignoring me, one standing on either side of her, asking, "So sexy lady, when do we get to see YOU take your clothes off?"

And, then..., Lou, who was standing at the end of the bar, called out, "Okay, who's in charge?"

The kid standing between Beth and I raised his hand.

"Back here Lou," I called out.

Walking back, he stuck a meaty finger into the face of the already intimidated kid.

"First," pointing at Beth, "you leave our Gold Room customers alone. Second; you treat our employees with respect. Third; you sit at the stage and you wait for your waitress to take your drink order and then you tip her and our professional dancers for their performances. Got it?"

He nodded his head up and down.

Lou gave him a slap on the shoulder and said, "Okay, have fun."

"They really weren't bothering me," Beth told him when he came over to apologize for the intrusion.

"Yeah..., but if you don't crack on 'em right away...," Lou answered with a grin, "next thing ya know, they think they're Stallone. Then ya got a problem," another grin. "Now," slapping me on the shoulder, "you kids enjoy yourselves."

Feeling the effects of the drinks I'd had all night, and wanting to get to the motel, I was ready to leave. Beth, however, wanted to see how the boys would react to the strippers, and to see how they would behave.

It didn't take long to find out.

The first performer was a tiny little girl with cocoa skin that I took to be Brazilian. She was dressed in a two piece skirt and cropped top set, and moved seductively to the music.

All it took was one of them to call out, "Take it off," and they were all yelling and reaching for her.

She handled it well, stepping back away from them as far as she could, continuing to dance and, "..., taking it off."

She was naked before the first song was finished.

When her second dance started, she moved to the edge of the stage, dancing for individuals now, the groom first.

His crew all gathering around him, shouting and urging him to, "Lick her!" "Grab her tits!" "Suck her pussy!"

He seemed to hesitate, reluctant to engage the dancer, for whatever reason.

The guy who Lou had chastised leaned in close, "Let me show you how to do it," before grabbing the girl by the tit.

"Lou!" the bartender called out.

Having somehow managed to blend into the background, Lou hustled past us and had the offender by the back of the neck before anyone saw him coming. When the kid who'd yelled at the bartender tried to intervene, Lou grabbed him by the front of the shirt, pulling both of the boys together, face to face, in front of him.

"Last warning," he hissed, teeth clenched, looking at the two kids. "I have to come over here one more time, I'm throwing all your asses out into the street. Be nice, be respectful, and we'll all have a nice time. Act stupid one more time..."

We didn't have to stay to know that they played nice after that.

He apologized to us again, telling the bartender the next drink was on him.

I took a rain check, knowing I'd have a hard time getting home if I had another drink.

Arriving at the motel, I surprised Beth by producing the room key, which I'd picked up before meeting her. Getting out of the car, I could see her looking around, which I assumed meant she wanted to expose herself, but at this time of night..., to whom?

Not that we needed it, but I'd brought the, "Exhibitionist," video that we'd started watching on our previous visit, once more getting to the scene where Kimberly and the couple from the next building were having a spellbinding threesome. And, just like the last time, Beth couldn't wait a second longer, pulling off her dress and jumping on top of me.

This time, I was just as crazed, having watched her expose herself to the parking lot attendant, the Maitre d', waiters, busboys and the Head Chef at the restaurant. The fact that she'd been so nonchalant at the strip club, and the dancers had been so nice to her, as well as easy for me to look at..., I just wanted to get my teeth into her!

I was sucking on her pussy and licking her asshole, before flipping her over and doing the same from the rear. She'd pulled my clothes off and had been sucking my cock and balls, before I'd rolled her onto her stomach. Now she was moaning and raising her hips to allow me easier access to her pleasure zones.