Show & Tell Ch. 03: Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my position, straddling her backwards, I pushed myself up, much of my weight on her lower back, and inserted the index and middle fingers of my left hand into her vagina, my saliva and her secretions having lubricated it to a point of no resistance. As soon as she started to move in a rhythm with my hand, I did something unexpected, inserting the thumb of that hand into her asshole, the same lubricants working there.

Beth, use to the tip of my tongue invading her anus, was unprepared for this intrusion and jumped, only causing the invading digit to reach deeper inside her.

Never stopping I continued to stroke her pussy with the two fingers, now slowly pushing my thumb deeper inside her asshole, until I could feel the two with the one through the thin membrane, squeezing harder each time she pushed against my hand.

I rolled the skin between my thumb and fingers, a third finger in her pussy, knuckle pushing up against the top wall, a long moan of joy emitting from her throat.

Her hips rose, her ass pushing up against my hand until she was arched, her knees coming off the bed as she pushed harder in an attempt to gain maximum penetration.

Her moans had become long cries of pleasure, her face turned to me, eyes glassy, staring off to somewhere in ecstasy.

And that was somewhere I wanted to join her.

Removing my hand, she collapsed onto the bed, one long groan as she lay flat on her stomach.

I wasn't having any of that, turning myself and then pushing her legs apart, I lifted her by the hips, positioned now behind her.

With her head on the bed, forearms flat, hips arched, I put the head of my cock against her asshole.

That got her attention.

Rubbing my hand against her from behind, I soaked it in her juices and then rubbed my hand all over my shaft, the leftover on her anus.

Soundless, she waited..., knowing what I was going to do.

Now lubricated, I pressed the tip against her again, this time pushing a little harder until the tip was inside her.

Her hips started to move and she leaned backwards, the tip now further inside her, as I pushed against her. Slowly, we found a rhythm, and just as slowly I worked my way inside her, until I was pounding her asshole, my cock trapped inside.

This time my moans joined her cries, my right hand going to her front, my fingers inside her cunt, the explosion of cum in her ass joined by an explosion of sound from both of us.

Finished, we collapsed sideways, both soaked in sweat, the pungent odor of sex hanging in the air.

Somehow, she found the strength to roll sideways and took my cock in her mouth to clean me off. This time, besides the taste of my cum and her vaginal juices, a new flavor was introduced, the taste of her anal canal.

She seemed to enjoy it.

I dressed her in the clothes she'd worn from home and she couldn't believe that it was only twelve fifteen when I got her back to her car.

Half asleep, or as she put it, "sexually comatose," she barely made it into her car.

She promised to call me, letting me know how she'd made out with her husband later that morning and she made me promise that we would go out on a Saturday night date again soon.

I was looking forward to that, probably more than she was, the promise of further sexual adventures now dominating my every waking hour.

All I had to do....