Show-Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and looked him in the eye as best I could. He is six foot three and I am five foot three. I was also aware that the tight shorts show a distinct outline of my pussy. Michael says I have a perfect "camel-toe".

I could see Ken was looking me over, up and down, and over again. My tits looked good and my pussy felt like it was pouting. I asked if he would like a "Coke" and he said yes. I told him to sit in the living room and I'd be right back. I knew I was having the desired affect. "Michael will be proud of this one", I thought. I brought him a Coke and could see by the bulge that he was interested. "You really do love Coke!" I said laughing. He didn't get my little joke.

"Oh yes, I love Coke." He replied wondering what I was inferring. It was working. I could see that he had a very thick erection growing. It was like hiding a can of Red Bull in his pants. I like the bull.

"Have you ever tried yoga? I asked him. "I was just ready for some yoga today. It's good for strength and balance and it improves flexibility too."

"No, I haven't tried that yet. I barely have time for anything after your sister gives me her "to do" list at night. He replied. "I'm not keeping you from your yoga am I? You can go ahead and we can talk at the same time if that will help."

"What a better way to show off." I thought. I had a plan suddenly. "Sure thing! Good idea. What brings you by today?"

"I had to run a few errands this morning before a big meeting this afternoon. I was in the neighborhood, so . . . I thought I'd stop in."

"Great!. I said. "It's always good to see you." With that I did a "Mountain Pose"; standing erect with my heels grounded, shoulders back, and chest out, my tits were on perfect display. From there I did a forward bend that revealed even more. From this I went down onto the floor and stretched out on my back, hands and feet extended fully.

"I'm going to start with my core routine." I said. "So what have you and Susan been up to lately? Everything fine?"

From this position, with my feet facing Ken, I lifted my knees up to my chest slowly, then back down to the floor. After three of these I extended my legs straight up, then pulled my knees back to my chest. From that position I pulled my knees up towards my shoulders and spread my legs wide. I reached behind my knees and held this position. My beautiful camel-toe had his full attention. "I've had to workout for a year to be able to do this." I said. "What do you think?"

"Amazing." Ken replied. "I wish your sister could do that."

"Ha ha ha!" I laughed. "I bet you'd get down and join her."

I then got on my hands and knees facing him. I could hear him make a "gulp" noise. He was obviously thinking exactly what I wanted him to be thinking. I alternated between rounding my back up and then dropping it in a convex posture. After several of these, I dropped to my belly and pushed up into the "Cobra Position". With this loose t-shirt on combined with the angle of his view, he could see my naked tits perfectly.

"What do you think?" I asked as I held the position. "Do you think you'd like to get into this?"

"I'd love to get into that." Ken said impulsively. "Looks good to me!"

"Thank you! You are so nice." I said eyeing his crotch. His cock was getting longer and thicker. "If you want to get down with me I can show you a few positions."

Ken didn't need any more encouragement. He got on the floor with me and said it was going to be tough without his gym cloths. I said it would be OK. He could just take off his shirt and pants this time. I began to unbutton his shirt for him and he helped take off his pants. He was wearing boxers and his thick meat was barely contained. I was thinking that he was attractive in many ways. My pussy was feeling it too and began to form a very visible wet spot. The look and the smell had the desired affect. I had Ken get on his back as I did. He was flushed and breathing heavily. I told him to arch his back. I slipped my hand under his low back to support him. Leaning over on to my side to assist him. Then I directed him to flatten his back and extend his arms along the floor. I told him to pull his knees to his chest. I placed my hand on his ass, gently grazing his balls, and pushed as I supported his neck with my other hand. My tits were inches from his face.

"Very good" I said. "You are doing well. "I can tell it is increasing your blood flow. That is very good for you."

I then had him arch his back and push his crotch into the air. Then I'd have him drop down to his back and repeat this. He repeated this several times, going a little faster each time. It looked like he was fucking the air above him. I started to shudder a little. My hand "accidentally" rested on his crotch as I assisted him and I could feel the size of his erection.

"That's enough for the first time." I told him knowing that I had to stop there. "Maybe some other time, but I'm running late today and I need to get going."

I could tell he wanted to fuck me and/or masturbate. It was tempting. He had a cock much bigger than any other I'd felt. I wondered how it would feel inside me. I'd have to ask Michael and see what he thought. Does he want to see my brother-in-law fuck me? Who knows. I think that some blood finally got to Ken's brain. He said he was going to be late for work, dressed and walked for the door. I followed him.

I put my hand on his back, got up on my tip toes, to kiss him before he left. I aimed the kiss for the cheek, but as he turned, he put his lips to mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I instinctively melted into his arms and fondled his cock through his pants. His left hand massaged my tits as he pulled me close. I put both arms around his neck and pressed by lips tight to him. His hand went down my shorts, between my legs, cupping my naked pussy. His forefinger rubbed my clit. Then two fingers slipped inside. I was ready.

"You better go before we do something." I said as I squeezed his cock.

"We are doing something." Ken said as he picked me up and carried me to the living room. "It's just sex. Just a man-woman thing. It doesn't count."

Ken put me on my back and knelt between my legs. As he was undoing his belt, his cell phone rang. Reality set in and he took the call. I could hear a voice telling him not to be late for the "meeting". Ken stopped, looked at his watch terrified, and said he had to go. I kissed him again, half hoping he would stay and fuck me, and half knowing it was best for him to go.

"That was my boss," He said, "Time got away from me. Maybe next time?"

"Who knows what can happen." I replied as he left. "It was fun."

When Michael got home I waited until mid evening to tell him what happened during the day. I told him how it started with my usual exhibitionism and that we almost ended up having sex.

"Really," Michael said. "You are too much. Did you start the cam?"

"Yes," I said. "As soon as I saw who it was at the door, I started recording and I think you will find it interesting."

Ten hours of foreplay is too much for any woman. I allowed Michael to get very horny. I told him every detail knowing it would make him crazy. As I talked, Michael started watching the video. I let him fuck me as I moaned Ken's name. His cock filled me up and drenched my hungry pussy.

"Next time I want you to fuck him. I want to see how big that thing is. Is it as big as it looks in his boxers?" Michael asked.

"Oh yes. He is a real handful and I have touched all twelve inches of him." I said just to tease Michael. "He will be like fucking a baseball bat tied to a pair of coconuts."

As I went to turn out the lights I noticed that the shade was not pulled down in our room and I could have sworn I could see something move outside the window. Who knows. Maybe there is someone else as perverted as we are. I just hope it was the teenager next door. He is rather handsome.

12