Showered with Affection

Story Info
A quickie in the shower works its wonders.
961 words
3.86
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into the shower, quivering with excitement, shivering slightly as I stepped into the lukewarm spray already waiting for me. I stared down at my feet, listening for footsteps among the cacophony of splatters and my throbbing heartbeat.

Hearing the soft patter of his feet on the carpet, I looked up and there he was - stood only in a pair of thin, black boxer shorts. He smirked at me and from an angle I could easily see the conspicuous bulge in the middle.

I stepped towards him, admiring his bulge. Even veiled by his underwear I could see how big and thick it was. I wanted it. He reached forwards and grabbed me by the waist, kissing me passionately, our tongues dancing as his hot breath mingled with mine. I paid close attention as his hands took no time in moving hungrily along the contours of my body. He pushed me backwards into the shower cubicle and hastily removed what was left covering his modesty. I felt myself aching with lust and growing hotter and wetter downstairs as I stared at his impressive manhood. It was as big and as thick as I had anticipated, and stood majestically erect. I fell to my knees and ravenously took his cock into my mouth, licking slowly along the underside of his shaft, noticing the slight raises in the skin where the protruding veins wrapped themselves around the muscles like a fascinating decoration.

I paid special attention to the head, licking and sucking and nibbling until I tasted just a hint of pre-cum on my tongue. I proceeded to suck a little harder and grew even wetter just hearing him moan softly above the loud spray of the shower. He placed one hand gently on my head, signalling, and I rose obediently to my feet, looking him dead in the eye but saying absolutely nothing.

He pressed me up against the cold tiles on the wall of the cubicle and began kissing my neck, leaving me a complimentary love bite around the base and kissing all along where my skin raised up slightly over my collarbone. I convulsed slightly as his lips tenderly brushed the sensitive skin. I heard him chuckle slightly and before I could look at him again, I felt a finger roughly working its way inside me. I let out a small squeak as he hastily moved his digit in and out in short, rough strokes. He inserted another and pressed up against me so his erection was level with my crotch.

I tried to tilt my head back but couldn't, so instead I found myself forced to look him in the eye as I started to whimper. He added a third finger and the whimpers increased to loud moans as he began toying with my nipples and groping my breasts. He sped up until I was drenched inside and out, and then slowed his pace gradually until completely removing his fingers.

He held them to my mouth. "Come on now, before it gets washed off," he smiled gently at me. I immediately opened my mouth and proceeded to suck on his fingers, tasting both his salty skin and my own flavour. It was hard to tell whether I liked the taste or not, but before I could debate any further on the matter, he had hitched up my left leg and pushed his enormous cock right up inside me, causing me to yelp with a mixture of pain, pleasure and surprise as he did so.

He was so warm, so hard. I loved it. He instantly began pounding into me, hard and fast. My back and ass began slapping against the cold, hard tiles with each movement and I started moaning loudly, every so often whispering, "Yes, yes!" and begging him for more.

He had a tight grip on my ass, so tight in fact that he was digging his nails in - he thrusted harder into me until he was grunting himself and my body impacting with the wall was on the verge of painful. He noticed how loud he sounded so he resolved this issue by biting down firmly on my shoulder. The pain of his pointy teeth digging into my soft and yielding flesh, almost drawing blood, drew me closer and closer to an orgasm.

"I'm going to come," I gasped and he removed his mouth from my shoulder, anxiously eyeing the marks he had left before looking me square in the eye again. He picked up the pace until I was screaming his name in ecstacy and then suddenly withdrew, letting me slide to the floor as he started working his hand up and down on himself, stood over my face.

I felt empty without him inside of me, but he seemed to heed my desires and knelt down over my face, still working his hand amazingly quickly, and began to finger-fuck me once more. He was so rough with his hands, and I could feel myself coming all over his fingers, clenching with need and with passion, wanting his more than anything.

I closed my eyes as I listened to him grunting loudly until his moans reached a crescendo. He erupted all over me with a cry of, "Oh, God!" and I relaxed as the warm liquid oozed down my face. I licked where he had come on my lips, and moved forwards into the stream of water until I was sure my face was clean.

I looked at him, blinking the droplets of water off my eyelashes. He stood up, leaving me kneeling on the floor and went to step out of the shower, turning back to look at me.

"Quick now, before the water gets cold." he grinned and left.