Shower Sex

Story Info
Chad wakes up with a hunger only Selena can sate.
2.2k words
4.1
18.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad groaned as his alarm blared again. And again, he rolled over and slapped the machine, this time hitting off instead of sleep. He lay with his hand on the alarm and sighed, eyes still closed as he enjoyed just a few more seconds of blissful dark. Groggily, he rolled over to his back and brought his hands up to his face, rubbing his eyelids slowly open. His dark brown eyes took in the off-white popcorn ceiling of his bedroom. Faintly, from behind a closed door, he could hear the shower running. He glanced over at the clock, a beam of sunlight peaked through the curtains, highlighting the time like a prize. It was six thirty. Still plenty of time to get ready.

He pushed himself up into a sitting position and threw the sheets off. Chad cracked his neck and stretched out his arms, like a cat waking from an afternoon nap. He sighed once more and stood up, running a hand absentmindedly through his chestnut hair as he stumbled towards the door. As he walked, he could feel his morning erection bobbing left and right, moving in time with his steps. He grasped the doorknob and slowly opened the door, trying to be as silent as possible.

Steam hit Chad square in the face as he slipped through into the misty bathroom. Selena liked hot showers, a lot. When they were in college, ten years ago, they shared a tiny one-bedroom studio on the south side of town. When she showered there, the steam would waft through the entire apartment. Chad could remember the kitchen vent hood fogging, all the way on the other side. Now, it mostly meant he had to continually wipe the mirror when he brushed his teeth. He turned the water on slowly, no more than a trickle and very carefully applied toothpaste and started brushing his teeth. He could hear his wife on the other side of the curtain, humming a tune from their favorite sitcom.

Quietly, he spit into the sink and rinsed his mouth. He stepped over to the curtain and barely pulled back the left edge, sneaking a look into the shower. Selena was beautiful as always and particularly hot with water running over her shaved summer tanned legs. She was athletic, with muscular runner's thighs and a tight ass. She was running her hands through her dark black hair, releasing knots all the way to the end where it hit her lower back. Selena's muscular arms flexed slightly as she did so and Chad felt his erection grow tighter. Her eyes were closed and he took this opportunity to slip into the shower, closing the curtain quickly behind him. But not quick enough.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Selena trilled, glancing over her should with one bold blue eye open.

"Mornin' babe," Chad whispered as he stepped up to her, hands on her hips. He leaned in and popped a quick kiss on her mouth. "I thought I could sneak up on you but you're too good for me."

"Ain't that the truth," Selena replied, spinning around and laughing lightly. She opened both eyes this time and cupped Chad's chin, pulling his face in close to plant a sloppy kiss on his lips. Chad kissed her back and stepped into her, shifting his hips so his stiff boner slid across her flat stomach and off to the side.

Selena laid her head on his shoulder and just relaxed, fully supported in his arms. Chad wasn't the most muscular, having put on a few pounds since he stopped playing sports in college. But he was still strong, his arms comforting as they held her weight and his stomach, while not flat, was comfortable. He wasn't fat, but he wasn't super-trim either. And that's just the way she liked him.

"Your showers are always like walking through a sauna," Chad remarked, running his hands up her back and then back down to squeeze her ass. "I could lose weight just showering with you all the time."

Selena snorted and rolled her eyes, pushing his hands away and turning back around. She reached for her soap but before she could grab the bottle, Chad reached up and grabbed her hand, his arm running along hers. He placed his other arm on her stomach, right below her belly button, his fingers resting just slightly above her vulva. He pulled her back and his erection slid down her back and in between her butt cheeks. She could feel his head throbbing as he leaned down and kissed her neck.

Selena gasped and closed her eyes, a tingle running through her body. Her nipples immediately became erect and she felt her pussy moisten slightly. Her fingers interlocked with his and Chad placed their conjoined hands on the wall. Her other hand reached behind her and grabbed his thigh just below his butt. He kissed her neck softly and took his time, slowly working his way up to her jaw, across her cheek until she couldn't take it anymore. She turned her head and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. He unlaced his hand from hers and brought it to the back of her head, pushing their lips even further together, crushing their mouths into one place.

They held that pose for what seemed hours and then Chad pulled back, gasping for air.

"I think we have time for some fun before work, don't you?" Chad whispered into her ear, a gleam in his eye. Selena smiled, her eyes closed. She turned around, the hot water cascading down her back, running down her ass and mingling with her quickly moistening pussy. She kissed his chest in reply and then slowly worked her way down, light kisses trailing across his stomach and onto his shaved pelvis. She could feel his cock bounce with each kiss, lightly tapping her throat. Chad moaned and dropped a hand onto her head, the other supporting him on the shower wall.

Slowly, Selena kissed her way across his erect shaft. When she reached his head, she placed her hands on his hips and licked the precum from his tip. He groaned and she smiled, looking up at him with her big blue eyes. She felt his hand on her head, the weight constant, but patient. She opened her mouth and licked her lips, then she spit on his cock. With her right hand, she rubbed the spit up and down the shaft, slowly stroking as she placed her warm mouth on the tip, sucking gently.

More weight on her head now as his patience waned. She let go with her hand and opened her mouth wide. In one quick movement, she slammed his cock down her throat and buried her nose in his skin. His cock was huge and she could feel it tickling the back of her throat. She barely had room to roll her tongue around the shaft, feeling the pulsing sensation as he stood there impaling her mouth. She reached up with her hand and slowly fondled his balls, tickling the sensitive area right behind his scrotum.

Chad groaned and stood there transfixed. Water sprayed off her head and covered his chest. He wanted to move his hips but he was stuck like a Renaissance statue, her hot mouth and rolling tongue destroying his will. Slowly, he gained his composure and grabbed her hair, slightly tugging until she started to move back. He could feel her tongue corkscrewing around his cock and she pulled back. He tried to stop her at the tip but she pulled all the way out, his head coming free with a quick pop.

"Damn," Chad gasped. "You trying to drain me in one go?"

"Just a preview," Selena replied, looking innocently into his eyes. Hers sparkled with energy and then her smile turned serious with a slight pout. "Fuck my face, baby. I wanna feel you pound my throat until I gag."

"Fuck," Chad moaned and then grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her eager mouth. This time there was no sucking, no tongue play. She opened her mouth wide, tongue on the bottom of his cock as he rammed her face to his pelvis. In and out he went, controlling the speed and force with his hand on her head. Selena gagged but never pushed him away, instead keeping her hands behind her back as he face fucked her. Her spit poured out of her mouth, washed quickly away by the steaming water, the only evidence the stringy creations running out her mouth and still attached to the base of his cock.

"Mmmfmff," Selena moaned. She took one hand and ran it between her spread legs, flicking her clit as she gagged. She could barely breathe but just barely and the constant in and out made her so horny. She rubbed her pussy furiously, eyes closed now as she sank into a rising orgasm. Just as she was to climax, she felt Chad pull all the way out and reach down to grab her waste and pull her up. She squealed as she stood, taking her hand and shoving it into his mouth.

Chad closed his eyes and groaned as he licked her hand clean of her sweet nectar. She pulled her hand out and kissed him, mouth open and shoved her tongue in his. She could taste her pussy. She loved that taste and felt his tongue push against hers. Not quite as good as a throbbing cock but still electric in it's own way. They moaned into each other, trading breath as they kissed.

Chad pushed her away and spun her around. Selena threw her hands up on the shower wall and leaned forward, spreading her legs and pussy for Chad. He reached down and slid his fingers through her lips, coating his hand in her juices. The he took his thumb and spread her ass cheeks just enough to pop it in her asshole. Selena moaned and bent even further at the waist, looking like she was about to break. Chad rubbed his cock head between her lips, coating it. Then his whole shaft as he got it nice and wet.

"Fuck me baby, please," Selena begged, her hand reaching behind her to guide his cock in. "I want you to fill me up with your big cock."

"You want that, babe?" Chad asked, leaning over but still holding his cock back. He kissed her neck and Selena moaned. He bit her earlobe and her legs shook. She slowly rotated her chest, feeling her nipples rub the shower wall. The feeling sent pulses of pleasure rolling through her body. She felt Chad's cock press against her pussy and she grabbed the shaft, pulling his cock in.

"Oh fuck yes," Selena screamed. Chad grunted in pleasure as her tight, warm, wet pussy enveloped his hardened member. He thrust in hard and Selena gasped, her nails digging into his thigh. "Fuck me... hard... and... fuck me... fast!"

"Fuck," Chad yelled. He pumped into and out of her pussy, slamming his pelvis against her ass. He rotated his thumb around, and in and out. Selena moaned and screamed, digging her nails into his thigh. He looked down and saw blood running down his leg from her hand. It sent shivers up his spine. He started pumping faster, his hips a blur as he rammed Selena.

Selena could feel herself about to cum, his thick cock working her hole like a jackhammer. His thumb in her ass and his bites on her neck sent her over the edge. She screamed an unintelligible cry of pleasure as her orgasm hit. Her legs started shaking and she could barely stand. Chad wrapped his free arm around her waist and supported her as he continued to pump in and out her pussy. Moments after her own nirvana, she felt her pussy fill with Chad's cum as he thrust one last time and grunted, buried into her mound up to the hilt.

"Ah, fuck me," Selena whispered as Chad stepped back, his half-hard cock sliding out her pussy.

"I thought I just did," Chad breathlessly protested, a smile on his face.

Selena turned around and playfully hit his chest. She was still breathing heavy and leaned into him, the water splashing her face as she turned the other way. Chad reached down and enveloped her in a light hug. They stood silently for a few minutes, the only sound that of the water hitting their skin amid their heavy breathing.

"You know," Selena said, stepping back with a sigh and looking into Chad's eyes. "The only thing better than a face-fuck followed by a good pounding would be both at the same time."

"Wha..." Chad's jaw dropped open as his cock jumped slightly at the thought. He stood there dumbfounded for a moment, watching Selena's perfect smile and sparkling eyes. "Really?"

"Oh would you look at that," Selena reached down and wiped some of Chad's cum that was dripping down her leg onto two fingers. She popped them in her mouth, licked them clean and swallowed. Then she stepped forward, put her hand on Chad's chest, and winked. "It's time for work!"