Showering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shudder as you slide your lips over the head, your tongue licking the eye. Your fingers gently stroke my balls, while your mouth swallows more and more of me. I feel my cock getting harder again, and am surprised. I look down at you, and se your face turned up to me. I smile, and watch as the corners of your full mouth turn up as you smile back.

“That’s fucking lovely.” I growl. “I think that we should get a bit more comfortable, and carry this on.”

You nod your head, not relinquishing your limpet hold on my cock, as you suck harder. You slowly slide your mouth off my cock, planting a kiss on the head as it slips out, and taking hold of it with your hand. Standing up, you pull me after you, by my cock. I follow, wishing to remain attached to that part of my anatomy.

“Get on the bed.” You say.

I climb onto the big bed and lie on my back, my cock resting against my stomach. You climb on after me, and start kissing my chest, biting my erect nipples, and trailing your nails down my cock onto my balls. I shiver at the contact, and close my eyes to enjoy the sensations. I feel you move, but keep my eyes closed to savour the feelings emanating from my cock.

I feel your breath on the head of my cock, and suddenly, your lips close round me. I gasp and open my eyes, to be greeted with a close up view of your moist pussy as it dangles inches from my face. I smell your arousal, and feel my cock getting harder. I lift my arms, and slide them down your body, from your shoulders, giving your breasts a quick squeeze, continuing until they grip your butt cheeks. I pull you down, until your pussy lips, gleaming with your juices, are within easy reach of my willing tongue.

I stick out my tongue, and taste you. You taste great, and I plunge my tongue deep into you, tasting our mixed fluids. I slide my tongue out, and begin to work on your clit, which pokes its head out from behind its protective sheath. I can feel you stop moving as my tongue flicks and licks your exposed clit. I move away from it, and lick all round your, puffy, pussy lips. You start working on my cock again, sliding your mouth as far down the shaft as you can, and scratching my balls with your nails.

I slide one hand further over, and play with the entrance to your pussy, as my tongue traces the shape of your pussy lips. I carefully slip a finger into your warm pussy, and quickly add a second. I begin to finger you, and start kissing your inner thighs, moving from one to the other, by kissing up to your clit, sucking it into my mouth, and biting gently, and then moving down the other thigh. You shudder, and I feel the hard tips of your nipples rubbing against me as you move. You suck my cock harder, swirling your tongue around the head, slipping it out of your mouth, and then swallowing as much as you can.

I move my other hand, and slip a finger into you, along with the other two. I alternate the movement, so that you always have at least one finger plundering your intimate recesses. I push all three fingers as deep as I can and am rewarded as you groan. Your mouth is full of cock, and your groan transmits itself via our fleshy contact. I shiver in delight.

I move my fingers faster, and feel one of your hands grip my cock, and begin to slowly wank the shaft, as your mouth and tongue work on the head. My face and hands are becoming coated in your juices, and I remove my hands, and thrust my tongue into you, to eat and swallow all that you are producing. With my tongue buried deep inside you, I begin to rub my fingers over your anus, eliciting small shivers from you. I press a finger against the puckered opening, allowing the lubrication from your pussy to pool at the entrance. I suck your clit into my mouth, and push my finger into your anus. You shudder as you feel the sensations.

Your sphincter grips my finger tightly, not allowing movement, but your body responds to the pleasure flowing from your clit, and you relax, allowing me to push my finger all the way in. I feel the pressure on my cock increase, as you grip it tightly and wank me faster, your tongue flicking the head, and swirling around. I continue to lick and kiss your clit, sending shivers through your body as it responds. I slip two fingers back into your tight pussy, and begin to finger you again, leaving the finger in your bum still. I can feel the fingers moving in your pussy though the thin membrane.

I slowly begin to move the finger in your bum, sliding it slowly out, and then pushing it slowly back in, all the while continuing to suck your clit, and finger your pussy. You are squirming against me, and your ministrations are making me reach my climax. I plunge my fingers into your bum and cunt, suck your clit deep into my mouth, as my cock begins to shoot another load of spunk into your waiting mouth. You move your hand, and plunge your mouth down my pulsating cock, swallowing the spunk as it spurts from me.

I feel you tense up, as my tongue flickers over your clit, and you go rigid, crushing my head between your thighs as you reach orgasm again. My fingers feel like they are being crushed, as all your muscles contract with the power of your orgasm. I feel your pussy getting slippier, as you cum again. You lift your head, letting my cock drop onto my stomach. I extract my fingers, and you roll off me, and crawl round, and cuddle up next to me, a huge beaming smile on your face.

We kiss, our tongues entwining, as you roll half on top of me. We stop kissing, and just cuddle, relaxing after our marathon session. We lie in each other’s arms, holding and stroking, just enjoying each other’s company. I look over at the clock, and see that we have been screwing for over an hour. I look at your face, and see contentment, sparkling eyes, and a smile, that I know is also visible on my face. I kiss you on the lips, and disentangle myself.

“We ought to clean ourselves up, and get back downstairs before we get caught.” I say. “Although I would quite happily stay here for the rest of the day.”

“You’re right.” You reply. “It would be a shame to ruin our fun by getting caught. Let’s have another shower, this time without the sex, and get dressed.”

We roll off the bed, and I follow your gorgeous body into the bathroom. We slip into the shower, and quickly wash each other, getting excited again, but controlling ourselves. We step out of the shower, and dry off, helping each other again. We kiss and fondle as we get dried, and my cock is once more responding to your closeness. You chuckle as you see the results.

“You’re insatiable.” You mutter.

“I certainly am babe.” I reply. “I can’t help myself. Whenever I’m near you, all I want to do it jump you.”

“Well keep yourself in check, there is a time and place for everything.” You reply enigmatically.

“I do babe, but it’s always hard.” I say.

“It certainly is.” You answer, giving my erect cock a squeeze.

We kiss, and I fondle your bum, and then give each of your breasts a final kiss, softly biting the nipples, before you push me away.

We quickly get our clothes on.

“You’d better get rid of that.” You chuckle, pointing to the obvious outline of my erection.

“It will go eventually babe, but it might take some time.” I reply, a smile on my face.

“Let’s go back downstairs, and relax in front of the TV, I’ll make you a hot drink, that should give you time to recover your composure.” You say, as you walk out of the bathroom.

I follow you down the stairs, and go into the lounge while you go to the kitchen. You come in a few minutes later, and pass me a mug of tea.

“That’s better.” You say, glancing at the front of my shorts. “At least it’s just normal size now.”

I laugh, and we kiss, before you sit in the armchair. We watch TV, drinking our tea, each wrapped up in memories of the afternoon. We both look up, as the lounge door opens.

“Hi darling, I’m home.” He says, walking into the room. “Oh, hi mate, how long have you been here?”

“Just long enough to have this cup of tea.” I reply. “I was out, so I thought I’d pop in.”

“Do you want to stay for dinner?” He asks.

I look over at you, and you nod your head imperceptibly.

“Sure, why not, I didn’t have anything planned for tonight. Thanks.” I reply.

We settle down, and chat.

Dinner will be in a few hours, but that is a different story………..

12