Naptime

Story Info
Two friends nap together.
2.4k words
4.56
12.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carible
Carible
77 Followers

There were supposed to be five of us at the bar, but only Sara and I were there. And at this point it was pretty clear that the others weren't coming. This wasn't the first time it had happened. Our friend group formed in college a few years ago, and those of us that never left the area stayed close friends. But over the past year, it seemed like everyone was always bailing on plans because they were too busy with their jobs and their partners. Sara and I were the only two that were still single. We both had jobs, but I guess we're just awesome, fun-loving people who prioritize friendship over work.

"You know, Micah, at this point, I feel like it's almost our fault for expecting them to show," said Sara, looking into her piƱa colada, music pounding quite a bit too loudly.

"Alright, Eeyore," I said with a smirk. She laughed and smacked me on the arm.

"No, but it really does make me sad! It's like... we're drifting apart and we used to be so close and the harder I try to pull us back together the further apart we drift. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah... I feel the same way," I said, taking a gulp of my beer. "But sometimes you can't control change. I make a new friend once in a while."

"What?" Sara yelled, battling the volume of the music.

"I said, I make a new friend once in a while!"

"It's too fucking loud in here!"

Five minutes later, we were walking down the sidewalk towards Sara's apartment. We were going to watch TV or something. I was okay with this plan because I wanted to leave the bar, but also it would have been sad to go straight home after a mere fifteen minutes of drinking.

"You know, there's a plus side to everyone drifting apart. We've become better friends," I said. In college we had been on opposite sides of our social circle, but in the past year we'd been forced to hang out one-on-one enough that we were actually becoming kind of close.

"Yuch," she said, rolling her eyes. Then she smiled. "No, no. That's true. I like how close we are actually. I feel really comfortable with you."

We arrived at Sara's building and trudged up the stairs and into her apartment. It was a tiny studio apartment, and actually quite a shitty place for two people to watch TV, because her "couch" was more of a big, weird chair with room enough for about 1.75 asses. I plopped mine down on it anyway.

Sara unzipped her jacket and hung it on the door. She was wearing a tank top that showed a lot of cleavage. Now, I only ever saw Sara as a friend as she's not my type romantically, but she had a very feminine, very... luscious body. I don't want you to get the impression that I had ever lusted after her, but there had been a handful of times when my eyes accidentally caught one of her plump parts sway or jiggle, and it caused an involuntary stirring in my pants. And this was one of those times.

She squeezed next to me on the couch and we started watching Netflix. We settled on some show about doctors which I actually found quite boring. I planted my elbow on the arm of the couch and leaned on it, partly to give my neck a rest and partly to keep me from accidentally brushing the side of Sara's tit with my other arm.

Though we were both trying to give each other space, the shape of the couch inevitably pushed our knees together. By the end of the episode, we were comfortable in a position where her right thigh was pressed against my left thigh. On this particular night, there was something very nice about her warmth.

I could tell she was trying not to fidget, for my sake. But I wished she would. I was loving the moments when her leg brushed against mine, and I could feel that my flesh was less than a millimeter away from another living person. Maybe I was just desperate for some physical intimacy, but being pressed against her was just making me feel... happy. In the corner of my eye, I could see her eyes flicking around the room. I wondered what she was thinking.

Sara had always been confident, loud, and sarcastic. But in this moment, she was silent and calm. Her lips opened and shut absentmindedly as she half-watched the show. The light from the TV glittered in her eye... The lamp behind her illuminated her stray hairs... She looked so gentle and so full of life.

She caught me glancing at her and used it as the chance to speak. "My ADHD is not letting me follow the plot of this show."

"I had a feeling you weren't paying attention," I said.

"Are you into it?"

"No, it's super boring," I said, yawning. "It's putting me to sleep. When is naptime? ... Do you remember naptime? In, like, kindergarten or whatever? Why don't adults get to do that?"

"Speak for yourself. I take naps whenever I want."

"Yeah?" I said.

"Yeah. We can take a nap right now," said Sara.

I chuckled.

"I'm not joking," she said, almost annoyed. "Don't get all nostalgic about naptime if you're not gonna take a nap, dick."

"Eh, this couch is not comfortable. No offense."

Sara popped to her feet, walked to the bed. "Of course we're not having naptime on that horrible couch. Get in," she said, tearing the covers to the side.

I couldn't quite tell if she was joking, but Sara's enthusiasm for napping together was infectious. I played along and walked to the bed, but Sara stopped me before I got in. "Ah-ah-ah," she said, waving a finger. "You're not wearing your dirty street clothes on my sheets."

"Well, I doubt your pajamas will fit me," I cracked sassily. Suddenly we were in a cloud of weird, giddy excitement.

"You don't need pajamas to nap," she said, hooking her thumbs into the hem of her top, and holding them there as if waiting for permission to take it off.

My mouth was glued shut. I tried not to look too excited, but involuntarily snickered through my nose. "... Your apartment, your rules," I finally spat out.

"I'm waiting for you to turn around," she said.

"Oh! Sorry!" I said, turning.

"And I'll turn around for you too."

I heard her clothes coming off and flopping onto the floor, so I followed suit and began unbuttoning my shirt. I heard the springs of the bed bounce and Sara climbed in and pulled the covers over herself.

I turned around, now just in my boxer briefs. With the covers pulled up almost to her neck, I couldn't quite tell if I could tell if there were bra straps on her shoulders.

"You didn't take everything off, did you?" I said.

"I did. Why the heck wouldn't I? ... Frankly expect you to as well." she said. "Do it. Do it!"

"When in Rome..." I said, dropping my boxers and climbing quickly under the covers with Sara watching.

She laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked, as her laugh became more maniacal.

She looked away from me and pulled the covers off her chest, to reveal her breasts, still in a bra, the same color as the blanket.

"You liar!" I said, staring at her boobs. They were too big for her bra, and quivered with her laughter. Of course I got an erection, and I lifted my knees up to keep it from making a tent with the covers.

"I'm sorry!" she roared through her hands, in tears. "I couldn't help myself!" I was annoyed but couldn't help laughing too.

Sara scooched over and gave me half of a hug. "I'm sorry," she said again. She smelled slightly like peach, and her boobs were softer than the blanket we were under.

Much too quickly, she let go of me and scooched away. "If you wanna get that lamp, then we can actually nap."

I reached to turn off the lamp, and felt my erect penis brush against the sheets. I hoped she didn't spot it. Lights off. Were we really just going to nap?

The bathroom light was still on around the corner, casting the softest yellow light into the otherwise dark room. Sara was on her side, facing me, and I couldn't quite tell if her eyes were open. I lied down facing her.

She gave me a docile smile. "Are you gonna sleep?"

"I don't know if I'm that tired anymore," I said.

"Is it comfy being naked?"

"Yeah, it is actually."

"I regret telling you to get naked," she said. "I'll have to wash my sheets tomorrow."

"Hey, that's your own fault," I said, putting my hands up behind my head. "I'm just enjoying the freedom."

Sara tugged the covers up to her chin and twisted her body to the side. She rustled for a moment and then stuck her arm back out of the covers, bra in hand. She tossed it to the floor. I saw her knees raise, heard her hand sweep against the top sheet and, predictably, heard her panties drop to the side of the bed.

"There," she said. "Now it's fair."

"Can't believe we're naked in bed together. What will people think?" I joked.

"People will sexualize anything," she said. "Even something as innocent as two adults taking a nap together fully naked. I mean, we can't even see each other's bodies." She lifted the cover and stuck her head under it for a moment, then came back up. "Oops," she said.

"What's oops?"

"I could... actually see everything," she said.

I stuck my head under the cover to check. Contrary to what Sara said, it was completely dark. But I could almost convince myself I could see the faintest shape where Sara's naked body was. I could sense that I was only a couple feet from her. I knew that if there was light I would be seeing her body stuck softly in sheets, her chubby breasts and their beautiful nipples, and my penis pulsing, maybe mere inches from her pussy tucked tightly between her thick, crossed thighs.

I came up from under the covers. Sara snorted. "You are so gullible! You thought you would see me naked, right, perv?"

"I actually could see," I said.

"No you couldn't."

"Yeah. Maybe it's the angle or something. I saw everything."

Sara stuck her head under the covers again and so did I. We were in a little tent of our own creation. The ambient sounds of the outside were muffled completely. We were blind and deaf to everything but each other's voices.

"You can't see a fucking thing," she said.

"Yeah, I got you this time."

"How close are we right now?" she said. I heard her hand move through the sheets and then it was on my arm. "Oh. There you are. Further than you'd think."

"Let me see," I said, reaching my own hand towards her. I grazed what must have been her boob before I adjusted and settled it on the side of her torso. So soft.

"I'm sure you'll tell me that was an accident," she said. I could hear her eyes roll.

"Nope," I said. She slapped me on the chest.

"...We have a lot of room to move closer," she said. "Share some body heat." She inched closer to me and I inched closer to her, until I could actually feel the warm glow of her skin on mine.

And suddenly I could feel her skin on mine, as her arms wrapped around me and mine wrapped around her. Her skin was angelic. It was clear from our touches that we wanted to kiss. We found each other's lips in the dark.

We exhaled, moaned, giving into the tension and letting it go. As our bodies came together, and I felt all of her pressed against all of me, our tender, innocent touches became passion. We kissed forcefully because kissing wasn't enough.

Little fires had been growing inside of us, and this was the moment when they met and suddenly sent the whole house up in angry flames. We had passed the point of no return. The train had left the station.

My hand ran down her body and found her ass. Her hand found my cock, and her fingers wrapped around it. She gave it half a stroke, not yet sure of her plan. I wanted her so bad it hurt.

Then her leg vaulted over and she was straddling me. She sat up straight so the covers all slid down her back.

The dim bathroom light now seemed bright. I saw her body for the first time in perfect detail. It was lovelier than I could have imagined. I couldn't even begin to describe it except to say that I needed more.

Sara lifted her pelvis and we both grabbed my cock to guide it in. It slid in easy.

I'd been enjoying her warmth and her softness all night but now I felt it fully. Being inside her sent such a mix of feelings through my body. I felt pleasure, but also a hunger for more. I felt ease and relaxation, but an adrenaline panic like if I stopped fucking her I'd die.

I pushed my penis up into her as she rode up and down. She seemed like she didn't like it when I was outside of her, and with each bounce she spent longer sitting on me, and her jaw popped open as I felt her vagina pulsing.

She too absorbed in the feeling to bother moving. I lifted myself on one elbow and she took the hint and gladly turned over. She kept my cock inside her as she dropped onto her back, and I spun on top of her.

She moaned as I thrust into her. It occurred to me for a moment how weird this was. Sara was a platonic friend I'd known for years, and yet here she was, naked thighs, naked breasts, naked everything, with part of me inside of her. Underneath her clothes all these years had been this sexuality, which she kept to herself, as I had kept mine.

Her head tilted back and she wrapped her legs around me. Her fingers clutched the sheets beside her. Seeing her orgasm made me do the same. She pressed her feet into my back, pushing me deeper inside her.

We kissed and kept our bodies close against each other.

There was not much to say after that. We'd said everything there was to say with our bodies.

We napped for a good long time.

Carible
Carible
77 Followers