All Comments on 'Showing Aubrey'

by Tyzmartar

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
marknmaggiemaemarknmaggiemaeabout 10 years ago
nice

just very nice and sweet story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!!

That story was amazing I really hope that you continue this. Maybe the next morning and have the siblings get sucked deeper into the taboo.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
A more realistic incestuous threesome than we usually see here.

All too often, an author will place their characters in a situation where they go from "never come close to crossing the line" to "balls to the walls" in the time it takes to snap your fingers. This was more realistic. I could imagine a pair of siblings experimenting like this: Using the third person to bring themselves closer to a sexual relationship without actually "crossing that line" of sex. A little romantic contact, but it's the THIRD PARTY who's eating your sister's pussy, not you. It would make it easier, from a psychological standpoint, to convince yourself that you hadn't done anything REALLY wrong, that you couldn't take back if things didn't go well.

I dated a woman, for a while, whose sister was constantly coming on to me. A couple of times, we actually did mess around, but she let me do all the work: undressing her and myself, and so on. For the actual sex, she remained a willing, but very passive partner. When the topic came up, she insisted that "I" was the one who'd "made her" do what we did. She didn't claim that it was forced, or even non-consensual. She just had to justify her behavior in her own mind, that she was "going along for the ride", and not the one who'd actually instigated everything.

Now that the siblings have tested the waters, I'd like to read more about what they might be getting up to, with and without his girlfriend present. She seems to have indicated that she wouldn't be "too" angry if he fooled around with his sister. Maybe the girlfriend has a few secrets of her own to explain her lack of jealousy.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 10 years ago
Very well done, realistic and very hot

I am currently teasing an online girlfriend to make out with a friend of hers and of course send me videos and photos. I might be a little optimistic about this but it sounds great for my inner-asshole. The characters here are fun to read about and one hopes for a lot more nastiness and taboo playing and loving.

Daisy chain anyone? Love it, 5 stars!

MarymyLoveMarymyLoveabout 10 years ago
Please add another chapter with the three of them

I like the sister and brother story. I hope you will write more of them togather.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 10 years ago
Oh man, that's hot....

Praying for another installment. Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

In Part 2, maybe Marissa's brother Bob can fuck Brian in the ass?

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Just long enough

This was just long enough and well written. I look forward to more of your stories.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Regarding the suggestion: "In Part 2, maybe Marissa's brother Bob can fuck Brian in the ass?"

Or maybe not. Maybe we can stay away from guys fucking guys in the ass. Maybe we can let other story lines cover guys getting ass-fucked by guys. I'd really like to get that idea out on the table. No guys fucking guys in the ass. Stick with guys fucking girls, maybe some girls fooling around with one another, but staying away from guys fucking other guys asses. Or sucking other guys cocks, for that matter, while we're on the topic. Kind of stay away from any kind of guy on guy sexual activity, altogether. What do you say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow was great

I don't know how he keep from sliding his hard cock into his sister right after she came up from eat her u know he was as hard & hot as he could be Wowwwwwwwwwwww.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

Definitely have all three of them fucking each other in a follow-up story. Get Audrey to get Brian to ask Marissa to marry him, so they can continue to fuck as a threesome for the rest of their lives.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Hot story

Nothing better than girl girl sex, now It's Aubrey's turn to taste pussy and maybe suck and fuck her brother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice, but...

Hope u finish jack and lauren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SEQUEL, PLEASE!

You can't leave this here. Next step is to have Marissa actually encourage Aubrey to let Brian have sex with her so she could learn what its truely like to be made love to by a man who cares -- even if that man is her own brother.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 10 years ago
Marissa's Brother

I think an interesting sequel would be Marissa trying to set up Aubrey with her brother, maybe for a double-date. If that ended up with some kissing between the men, mutual masturbation or even oral sex, would that turn on the ladies? Would Nate kiss Marissa's brother, just so she would have to kiss her brother to be "even"? Would Nate want to see Marissa with her brother, so he could explore even more with his sister? Would it make Marissa see her brother in a new light? What about Nate?

I enjoy Incest Stories because they push the boundaries of what is socially acceptable. I enjoy them even though I don't want to sleep with my mother or sister. The same is true with gay male sex in stories. It's hot and interesting even though I'm not attracted to men. I don't think you have to be.

I also find it funny how much gay male sex freaks out disgust some readers! Lesbianism is fine. Incest is fine. Strong BDSM is ok. All manner of weird kink is cool. But if a guy shows any physical affection for a guy, horrors!

BTW, good story. Strong dialog. Hot sex. Believable, balanced characters with believable motivations.

woody1230woody1230about 10 years ago

need to continue this.

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 10 years ago
Sequel Needed!!!

After remembering what she heard, Marissa should tell Brian that he needs to show Aubrey what a REAL man feel's like, and then watch them...That would make the story complete...PLEASE WRITE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories on the site! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't have been better

WOW!!! A younger brother or sister can be a pest, I agree, but this was just mind-boggling. I could never think of a better way to create a truce between two opposites. Thank you.

RazordickRazordickabout 8 years ago
amazing but....

To those people who wants brian and nate or brian and marissas brother to fuck, thats nasty to me, I mean guy with girl, guy with sister, thats alright cuz u see more of that than guy with guy, girls are more willing to lick each other off cuz its just licking and not the same as a guy sticking his cock up another guys ass, cock up another guys ass isnt appealing to guys as much as girl on girl or girl on brother or anything, guys dont normally want to experiment with each other as much as girls do, anyways amazing story, u should make a threesome between them, with brian fucking his sister and marissa in a threesome, thats good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuation, please

You either needed to have Brian fuck his sister as well or do that in a Chapter 2. My only complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfection!

I would very much enjoy a sequal to this wonderful story. You are definitely one of my favorite authors. I've just spent the last day binge taking your work and it is all magnificent. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

What a great story. And what wonderful writing style. I was so sorry that I came to the end...

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Freaking fantastic! Definitely a 5/5! Now if there was only a part 2 where Marrisa encourages Brian and Aubrey to go all the way with each other and then they solidify into a Triad. Aubrey falls in love with Marrisa and turns bisexual for her. We already know that Marrisa is bisexual. Marrisa and Brian get married and both girls end up pregnant. Damn it, Tyzmartar! Why did you stop writing 5 years ago? 😢

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic Hot sex and good story. Strong believable.

fhippensteelfhippensteel6 months ago

Damn! This doctor is to short. Just when I thought I would scroll down for the next chapter and....nothing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous