Showing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane was still inside her. She was full of him, wet with him, and sitting on sofa in the middle of a party. She didn't know quite what to do now.

"We should find a bedroom," Amber said. "We really should."

Kristen looked at them. "I think I'm good."

"Come on,"

She shook her head.

"You should," Shane said behind her, and Amber said, "After that, you can't just stop."

"I think I'm into this, not just the four of us..."

Everyone looked disappointed, and Kristen felt a bit guilty.

"Shit," she said. "Maybe. But if I do, I'll probably just watch."

"Whatever you want," Amber said. "But you have to be there. You started this."

Kristen nodded. She hesitated a moment, but Shane was slipping out of her. She lifted of him quickly, squeezed her knees together. Shane tucked himself away. Kristen realized they'd left a little sticky smear on the sofa, and couldn't decide if she was turned on or horrified. Shane saw where she was looking, and wiped it with his sleeve, and Kristen decided she needed to go, she was suddenly embarrassed.

The went upstairs. Kristen walked with knees squeezed together, as best the could.

Amber knocked on a couple of doors, got a shout from one and looked in a second and said, "In here."

They followed her into a spare room. A double bed, an empty dresser.

"Perfect," Amber said, and looked at the door to see if it would lock.

"Leave it," Kristen said.

Amber grinned at her. "Don't you want a bathroom?"

Kristen shook her head. She moved her feet, put them a little way apart. She held her dress so it was up, but still covering her, held her underwear aside, and squeezed. After a moment, a thick gob of come ran down her leg, dribbled to the floor. She squeezed again and another followed it. Then she sat down next to Shane on the bed.

She took his beer, that he still seemed to be carrying, and took a sip.

They all looked at her, like they were impressed, and Kristen was surprised how much she liked that. Maybe she did just want to be watched, and she'd never had the chance before.

"That was hot," Amber said. "Downstairs. And right then."

"Yeah."

"Want me to do you?"

Kristen blinked, took a moment to realize it was her that Amber meant.

"Um..."

"I'd like to."

Kristen looked at her. She was pretty, but. "I don't know..."

"It'd be fun."

"I wouldn't do you."

"Okay."

"And I wouldn't get undressed or anything."

"Okay."

Kristen looked at her for a moment, then said, "Nah. I mean, I appreciate it, but I don't think it's me."

"Okay," Amber said. "No problem. Want a blowjob?"

"Who?" Shane said, after a moment.

"Ah, both of you?"

Shane shrugged. Amber did them both, taking turns. Kristen sat on the edge of the bed and watched, and couldn't see as much as she'd have thought. Like before, downstairs. Mostly Amber's back and hair, occasionally a cock against her lips. She couldn't see much, but she hear slurping and sucking and moans, and that was a little hot.

After a while Amber sat up and said, "I need some. Does anyone want to fuck me?"

"I will," Shane said.

Everyone looked at Kristen. "I don't care," she said. "I hardly know him."

Shane and Amber started, moving around, doing different things. They were slow, Shane being gentle again. Sensual. Kristen was getting more turned on than she'd thought she would. Maybe the interaction, maybe the friendliness. She was wet, could imagine the feel of Shane's tongue on her.

The other guy was getting in the way, getting accidentally fucked on. He moved over, sat next to Kristen.

"You don't mind this?" Kristen said to him. "Her with him?"

"Don't you?"

"I only just met him. You two seem to know each other."

The guy grinned and shrugged. After a minute, "I sort of like to watch."

"You don't feel you're missing out. Because I won't..."

"I like to watch. So only if you want to."

Kristen nodded, and watched. Shane and Amber were moving around, taking breaks from fucking to give each other head.

Kristen felt bad about the Amber's boyfriend. "Look," she said. "Do you want a blowjob."

He looked at her.

"I mean, you're missing out."

"We could fuck. So you don't too?"

Kristen shook her head. "I'm not really as into this as everyone else is. I mean, it's fun, but not my thing."

"Just the showing off?"

"Apparently. But I feel bad you're sitting there, so if you like..."

"I could go down on you?"

"Nah, I'm still full of him."

"Yeah," he said. "I know."

"Oh," Kristen said, and thought about that. "You don't mind?"

"I want to."

For some reason that was hot. Like being watched. Perhaps just because no-one had ever offered before.

"Um," Kristen said. "Yeah, okay."

She sat, and kind of bent to watch. It felt like he was spreading her open, pushing his tongue inside, trying to get all Shane's semen out.

"Are you really into that?" she said.

He looked up, shrugged, then nodded. She pulled him up and kissed him and almost imagined she could taste a little of Shane, past his mouth and past the taste of herself.

Shane and Amber were both watching now, and Kristen started thinking about being watched. She turned herself around and sixty-nined with the guy for a while, and that was kind of hot. While they did, she thought about being watched, and about letting a stranger come inside her, and about doing it again.

"Hey," she said to the guy. "You can fuck me if you want. If everyone's okay with that?"

Everyone seemed to be. He tuned her over first, so she could watch the other two watching her. He seemed quite clever like that. Everyone slid closer together. It was quite nice. There was a lot of touching and kissing between the two pairs, as much as people could reach. Amber leaned over and kissed Kristen, and took the guy's cock out of her to suck, and later Kristen was pretty sure she felt a mouth on her, while she was still being fucked, and had no idea who it was.

"Hey," Amber said to Kristen. "Trade?"

Kristen thought about penises being in her, and in other people, and swapping around. She thought about penises slippery and shiny with being inside other people, and nodded.

Shane fucked her. After a while the other guy knelt beside her face and put his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth. She sucked him hard, long strokes as far back as she could go, ticked his balls with her fingertips.

She had two cocks inside her. She had two men fucking her. She lay there and felt it, felt them move, felt their hands touch her and caress her.

For just a second she had no idea what she was doing. How she'd ended up here.

"Wait," she said, and got up and turned over so she could kneel. If she was going to do this, she wanted to do it well. She knelt on all fours and they fucked her. She tried to stay still, so she didn't bump into one with the rhythm of the other, just knelt there, her mouth open, her legs apart, and they both fucked her, gently. It was like she could feel what was in her mouth with her pussy, somehow.

They swapped around. Swapped ends. She was a thing, a fucking pleasure thing, and without a word they traded places and each used her in the opposite way.

There were hands stroking her neck and shoulder, very gently. Stroking her back. It was nice. Really nice. She had been planning to get herself off as quickly possible, and leave, but she changed her mind. She liked this. She liked new people, and strange cock inside her, twice over, and the tastes and feelings of this. It was completely different to sex with one other person.

She was still wearing her dress. She felt a hand on her zipper, pulling, and looked up and said, "No."

The dress was up around her hips, to fuck her, but she still had underwear on. She liked that modesty, while they did this to her.

"I want to see you," Shane said. "We all do."

"No," she said. "Fuck me."

She remembered Amber, suddenly, and looked for her. "Do you want a turn? Sorry, I'm..."

"You're fine."

"I want them both to come inside me. So if you want more...?"

"I had a go. Do what you like."

Kristen nodded, and started fucking more.

"We should?" Shane said.

"Yep." She started again, sucking hard and deep. Fucking fast, squeezing herself. Shane held her head and started to groan and suddenly came.

His first shot straight down her throat. She felt him pulse but tasted nothing at all. She'd just blown a total stranger, swallowed his come, and that was hot. That was what part of her had wanted. She stayed down, let his second shot go into her throat, then took the rest in her mouth so she could taste him.

Behind her, the Amber's boyfriend was watching, was holding her hips, was pushing into her a bit desperately.

"Are you close?" he said.

"Go," she said. "I'm fine."

"I'll wait."

She grinned, and knelt up, pressed herself back to him. She could turn her head and kiss him, and she did, with a mouth full of Shane.

"You sure you can?" she said, and he looked like he wasn't.

Shane was still in front of her watching. Her dress was pulled up by the other guy's hands, and Shane seemed to be looking at her pussy, at the cock sliding in and out of her.

"What?" she said.

He leaned forward, and bent, and licked her. Licked her clit, while a cock went into her, licked the taste of another man off her. It was good, slippery and hard at once, a slithering tongue on her, while she was full inside.

She'd never dreamed she'd ever do such a thing. She'd never thought she'd find a man willing to.

She leaned onto Shane's mouth, and tried to pull the guy inside her with her. Leaned, and spread herself, and held onto Shane's head to balance. She felt the cock inside her swell, felt it start to spasm. She was almost there too, kept fucking. She felt semen fill her, hot and damp, felt some come out, as they fucked, felt it land on her lips, her clit, right next to Shane's tongue. He licked it too, licked her and it, and the cock inside her filled her, and shot semen into her, which filled her too.

She came. She went limp, and the two guys held her up, and couldn't move for a moment while she came.

She slid off, pulled the guy's cock out of herself. She didn't even know his name, and she'd just let him come inside her. She suddenly felt awful, felt stupid and embarrassed.

"Hey," Shane said. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "I'm fine. I might go."

"Wait," Amber said, but Kristen shook her head. "You had a go, but this is your thing, not mine. You have fun. I'll go."

They all looked at her. She rearranged her clothes.

"God," Amber's boyfriend said. "Thank you. That was incredible."

Kristen nodded.

"It was," Shane said.

"I should go."

She went to the door. She was still sticky inside, could still taste them both in her mouth, could feel come sticking to the back of her throat, oddly dry.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Amber said. "You look like you're panicking."

"A bit," Kristen said. "So I'm going to go."

"You don't have to rush."

"I do." Kristen said.

"Please?"

"Nah," Kristen said. "It was fun. You're all great. But from here it probably just gets awkward. Polite conversation after that."

They all seemed to understand.

"Can we see you again?" Amber said. "All of you?"

"I don't think so," Kristen said.

"Please?"

Amber seemed really upset by Kristen saying no, so Kristen passed her phone around for them all to put numbers in. Amber kissed Kristen goodbye, and Kristen thought she tasted cock in Amber's mouth, and felt embarrassed again. She shook hands with Shane and the other guy, and that was odd too, shaking hands with someone while his semen still clung in the back of her throat, and dripped out her pussy.

"Please call," Shane said. "Really."

"I'll think about it."

She looked at him, and wondered, then decided anything so ordinary would just spoil the night.

"Probably not" she said, and kissed him, and went down the stairs.

12