All Comments on 'Showing Off Ch. 01'

by ukfunguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story, BUT.......

very good story, loved the action in it....however, you need to find someone to proof read your stories, it was kind of hard to keep up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

brilliant story!! love all the sexy daughters in stockings stories, when is the next one!!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
The overall story

was unfortunately flawed with many mistakes and made me keep stopping, so it spoiled the momentum. It could have been a great story, you had the plot but didn't execute it well enough. Try reading your story over 3 times before submitting so that you can pick up on the tiny mistakes. Or have someone help with the editing. Without the obvious mistakes it would have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Want more

Sure there were mistakes, but I for one would love to reaed what happens next!

Loved the story, and hope you write the the next chapter!

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Different

I don't usually go for father/daughter stories, but somehow this was different. It had me hard the whole way through. Chapter 2 will be an absolute MUST for me to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hmmm... lovely...

just dying to get to the second instalment!

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
An inspiring story

It is not that the story is well told,but it does inspire thoughts around the centre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous