Showing Off in New Orleans Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

Joy spent the rest of the evening taunting and teasing the waiter, giving him views down her blouse or up her skirt as she crossed and uncrossed her legs. It was good that he had a short apron to cover the erection that was obvious. She was driving him crazy, as she was me.

---

The restaurant was nearly empty as we finished our dessert. When the check should have arrived, Bill came over and indicated that our dinner was his treat.

Joy reached up and took his hand and pulled him down to her. I could see that he was enjoying the view and she pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "Thank you for dinner. Would you like to fuck me?"

He smiled and said, "I get off in 10 minutes."

Joy smiled, "I'll certainly want you to last longer than that."

Feeling like the man-out at this point I said that we'd meet him next door at the bar. He stood up straight again realizing that it was my wife that he was flirting with and stuck his hand out to me as he said, "I'll be there shortly."

Joy and I walked out slowly giving him and his co-workers another chance to see her ass as the wind whipped up her dress when I opened the door. She smiled and saw every eye in the place was on her.

We found that same booth in the corner that we sat in last night and Joy slid tight next to me. It was nice and dark in that corner and after the waitress served us our drinks, I reached up and flicked the spaghetti strap of her halter off her shoulder and exposed her right breast. Her nipple was hard like a gumdrop and protruded about a half inch. I pulled and twisted it lightly and Joy moaned with delight. She was ready......very ready.

As Bill joined us, Joy's breast was still exposed and she took her time pulling the strap back up and covering herself. He slid in to the booth so that she was between us.

Joy turned to him and pulled him close and kissed him deeply in a long passionate kiss that picked up intensity. Once they broke the kiss, she looked him in the eye and spoke in a low and sex soaked voice, "I've got to fuck you."

Taking that as my queue, I slid out of the booth, Bill following out the other side right after me. As Joy slid slowly out, her skirt was now up around her waist and Bill got a full view of that pretty pussy framed by the stockings and garter. She moved very slowly so that both he and I got a long and intense view.

We walked out of the bar and down the street to our hotel and Joy stepped out in front of us with the wind giving us and everyone else on the street a view of her ass and pussy as it fluffed up her skirt quite often.

In just a couple of blocks we stepped into the lobby of the hotel and walked with Joy between Bill and me to the elevator. The night clerk seemed to get the easy message that this lady was going to get two cocks that night. His smile and wink tipped that off.

In the elevator, Joy was quick to reach down and unzip Bills pants, pulling his hard cock out and kneeling down. With quick ease, she slid the full length of this big cock down her throat and sucked him in and out. Once our quick ride to the 5th floor was finished, the door opened and I reached down and offered her my hand up.

She led Bill down the hall by his hard cock, stroking it as we walked.

Once at the door, I inserted the key card and opened it. As the beautiful lady led us into the room, she flipped both of the straps of her dress down and pulled it up over her head. Her sweet round ass was perfectly framed by the stockings and garter. Her sensuous hips swayed back and forth.

When she got to the bed she turned and looked straight at Bill. "Come over here." She motioned with her finger.

Standing in front of him, she unbuttoned his shirt and opened it up, reached down and sensuously unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. As he let the shirt fall from his shoulders, she dropped his pants and boxers. She pushed him back onto the bed and reached down and pulled his shoes, socks and pants from his legs.

I took a chair to the foot of the bed so that I could have a ring-side view of the show that was about to happen.

Bill's cock was hard and big. It looked to be almost 10" and Joy stood and looked down on him she unconsciously licked her lips. She smiled and looked at me as if to ask permission. I smiled back without saying a word. Then she mouthed words without speaking. "Thank you."

She slid seductively onto the bed and onto Bill. She was on all fours with her sweet ass stuck up in the air in my direction, her tits hanging down and brushing against his legs. She flicked her tongue around the tip of his swollen cock to tease him and then dropped down and started to suckle and nuzzle his balls. She was going to slowly drive him to explode.

From my vantage point in the chair at the foot of the bed I had an amazing view of her tits brushing seductively against his legs, her mouth sucking and nuzzling his balls and her beautifully shaped ass framed by her stockings and garter. And at the center of the frame, I could see her sweet pussy oozing her juices.

As I took in the entire scene my eyes went from her mouth, now working its way up the shaft of his long cock to that sweet pussy and how it was oozing her sweet juices. I could see from my vantage that her clit was hard and firm and her lips were still very swollen and ready.

My own cock hardened more as I watched my beautiful wife devour this other man. It was a scene that would rival the best and sexiest adult film. I unbuttoned my shirt and pants and undressed and sat back and watched the show.

The size of Bill's cock was new to Joy since my own was only about 8 inches in length. She seemed to savor the extra length as she slid it in her eager mouth and down her throat. She was calculating in her process that she wanted to find every inch and wanted every inch that she could into her mouth.

As much as I was enjoying her fellatio show, my attention kept being drawn to her ass and pussy. Obviously, the depth of her desire was extraordinary. I watched as her pussy leaked her sweet juices, and watched as they started to actually drip from her pussy onto the inside of her stocking covered thigh. What a sexy sight to see my beautiful wife so turned on that her pussy was literally dripping wet. I watched the first couple of drips...... then a third..... then a fourth.......then another. The drips of clear juice were landing on her black stockings, wetting them and then running down her thigh creating dark streaks in the already black hose.

As I watched the drips accumulate, wetting a wider portion of her stocking-covered thigh, I grew more and more certain that I now had to lick that pussy. I couldn't hold back any longer and I moved in between her legs.

Joy picked up her pace on the hard cock in her mouth as I moved in. I started by sticking out my tongue just in time to catch one of the sweet drops of juice. I swirled it in my mouth like fine wine and then placed my tongue, out stretched, on her hard clit. Joy moaned deeply.

When I licked her earlier, I flicked my tongue lightly. Not this time. I flicked my tongue hard on her clit. Joy moaned louder and I could tell by her body movements that she drove Bill's cock deep into her mouth. I slid my tongue deep into her wet pussy. She was so wet and so sweet. I lapped at her like a dog attacks a bowl of water on a hot summer day. Her juices flowed into my mouth and she increased her attention to the big hard cock in her mouth. I could feel her cunt muscles flexing on my tongue. She was close...... very close.

Then just as I thought she might cum in my mouth she jerked away from me and in a low, gutturally voice barked, "I'VE GOT TO FUCK THIS COCK!!!" and she moved up and in one swift motion straddled his hips, reached down and guided his throbbing cock to her dripping slit and dropped down, taking the full length of his 10 inches into her waiting cunt.

I watched as my beautiful and very sexy wife, so filled with lust and desire, drove Bill's cock as deeply into her as she could. She paused with his cock filling her completely and began to shake and scream as she was overcome with a powerful orgasm.

"OHHHHHH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. "AHHHHHHHH..........YESSSSSSSSS. OHHHH...........OHHHHH.... YESSSSSSSSS"

She was shaking and convulsing on top of Bill.

"Cripes." Bill managed to grunt out. "Oh man...... her pussy is spasming. Geez that feels good."

Joy's convulsing seemed to last for minutes and then she collapsed onto Bill, kissing him with a deep passionate kiss.

Joy kissed Bill and began to move her hips on his cock again, very slowly and deliberately. I sat back in my chair and watched as she picked up the pace and started fucking him. His cock was covered with her juices and I watched in awe as she fucked him harder and harder until once again she started to peak and sat up to drive his cock deep.

"Geez. She's cumming again." Was all that Bill could say as she ground her hips into him and drove his cock deep.

"YES.......YES...... YES........" She screamed.

Then she looked down at Bill and with a serious tone she warned him, "Don't you cum yet. I'm not done with you." And she pulled up off of him. His cock actually made almost a popping noise when it released from her soaked pussy.

Joy swung her hips around with urgency and had a look in her eye as if she were almost possessed. She straddled his face and lowered her pussy down onto his mouth.

"LICK MY PUSSY!" She demanded as she leaned forward and brought her mouth down to his cock that was shiny with her cum. She brushed the tip of his wet cock across her face and smeared her juices onto her cheeks and lips.

She started to devour his cock, first licking her juices from every inch, then driving the shaft deep into her waiting mouth, sucking hard and fast. Her hand stroked the shaft as she sucked. I thought to myself that he wouldn't last long now.

I could see that she was nearing another orgasm and her intensity on his cock increased. And all at once, she moaned, his cock deep in her mouth, and she pushed her hips down onto his face. I knew that she was cumming again.

She pulled her mouth from his cock stroking the shaft hard and fast. Just as it cleared her lips, Bill groaned and exploded with a stream of cum that covered Joy's lips, mouth, cheeks and face. Two hard streams followed and coated her pretty nose and up onto her forehead. She lapped up the cum and made sure that every drop ended up on her skin or in her mouth. She stroked him and milked him dry, sitting up and taking the cum that covered her hand and smearing it onto her tits.

Joy swung her hips off of Bill's face and I saw that his face was likewise covered with her cum. She quickly rolled around and laid back on the bed with her pussy towards me, spread her legs wide and looked up at me with an intense stare, almost proudly showing me what she had done.

"NOW, BABY! FUCK ME...... FUCK ME HARD."

I stood, my hard cock aching in my hand as I looked down at my beautiful wife. Her face, breasts, and hands were covered with another man's cum. She started to rub his cum into her tits and hiked her legs up and spread open for me. The lips of her well-fucked pussy spread open inviting me to come in.

"Look at me Baby. I'm covered in cum. Just the way you like me, covered in another man's cum and ready for you to fuck."

She pulled and twisted her nipple with one hand and reached down and started fingering her hard clit with the other. Within a few minutes she was panting.

"You like me covered in cum don't you? You like to watch me fuck and suck another man's cock, don't you?"

"MMMMMMM yes I do." I smiled and looked down at my sexy wife and then knelt down between her legs and pushed the head of my cock just barely into her wet fucked cunt, positioning myself just so that her lips enveloped the swollen head.

"Look at me Baby. I'm covered in cum. I'm covered in another man's cum. And I want more."

She smiled and licked her lips and in doing so, pulled some of Bill's cum into her mouth. She reached up with one hand and started to play with the cum on her face. "Look at all this cum, Baby." Her finger trailed over to her lips. That was all I could take.

I plunged my cock deep into her until I felt my balls bounce against her ass. Her pussy convulsed and she rubbed her fingers into Bill's cum on her face and pulled it into her mouth.

"OHHHHHH GOD!!!" She screamed as her cunt muscles contracted and pulled me deeper. Another orgasm was overtaking her.

I slowly started to pull out and then drive home again. Her pussy felt so wet, so soft. I picked up the pace and drove hard into her, my balls bouncing against her ass with each thrust.

"Give me your cum Baby. I want your cum too. Look at me. I'm covered with Bill's cum. It feels so good on me. It was so hot when it hit my skin. It tastes so good."

I pounded her hard and watched as Bill's cum was now running from down her cheeks onto her neck. Her hands worked furiously across her cum--covered tits, pulling and twisting her nipples as she massaged his cum into her. I pounded her hard and could feel myself near my own orgasm. My balls ached to release.

"Give it to me Baby. Give me your cum! Fill my pussy! Give it to me!"

I pushed deep into her and felt her pussy convulsing on my cock. "YESSSSSS!" She screamed and I exploded deep into her.

"YES! FILL ME! FILL MY PUSSY! GIVE IT TO ME! PUMP ME FULL, BABY!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I nearly passed out as the fluids drained from me in hard streams. It felt so fantastic as I pounded her hard and pumped her pussy full.

We had both nearly forgotten about Bill lying on the bed next to us as we started to come down from our high. Joy's legs were now wrapped around me. I could feel the soft nylon of her stockings on my ass. Her heels locked so that I could not get free.

She looked over at Bill and said, "mmmmmmm Thank you Bill. You were fantastic. I'm sorry, but I'd like to ask you to leave now. I hope you don't mind."

Bill got up from the bed. "I understand. Thank you very much. You are such as sexy lady and I had such a wonderful time. I hope that I can service you again before you leave. You know where to find me."

We both thanked Bill again as he got dressed and quietly slipped out of the room.

Joy looked me in the eye and said, "I love you, Baby. Thank you for letting me fuck Bill."

"Believe me, Honey, it was my pleasure too."

She unlocked her heals and I pulled from her and backed from between her legs. As I sat down, I was looking at her from between those long, stocking-covered legs. Her face and breasts were covered with Bill's cum and a trail of my thick white cum was oozing from her well-fucked pussy. I reached for my camera and snapped a photo to show her later.

"Thank you Baby." She purred as she lay there. "What a sexy evening."

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers
12