Shrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped to undo the rope around her ankles.

"Spread your legs."

She complied and then a series of rapid hits on her cheeks followed. He stopped and placed his hand between her legs, feeling her pussy.

"You enjoyed that I see."

"Okay maybe I do. Maybe I like you to dominate me this way. Satisfied?"

He hit her ass again. "Yup. From now on you will do as I want. Understood?"

"Yes, damn it."

"Now get up."

She stood up before him. He felt her breasts, squeezing them and then fondled her nipples before taking the loose rope hanging from her writs and pulled her to a closet door. "Some new rules are in force now." He pulled the rope over the door, lifting her arms up high and then closed the door, pinching the rope at the door jamb.

She stood up straight, her cheeks burning as they pressed against the wood door. "What new rules?"

"While we're here vacationing you're not to wear underwear of any kind."

"Okay."

He surveyed her and nodded. "I like you naked. From now on you will be naked in the cottage unless I give you permission to wear something." He played with her breasts as he spoke, lightly pinching her swollen nipples.

Alicia moaned. "Naked, if you say so."

Sam took off his own clothes and then opened the closet door. He took the rope and led her to an armchair where he sat. "Get on your knees."

Alicia went on her knees between his legs, looking at his large, stiff cock.

"Take me. Swallow everything and don't take it out of your mouth until I say so."

Alicia bent down and licked his cock and then eased his head into her mouth. She played her tongue around his cock working downward.

"I said I want my whole cock in your mouth. Take it all."

Alicia wasn't certain she could take all of it but pushed down, resisting the urge to pull back as his cock reached her throat. Gradually she was able to put the whole shaft inside her and she worked her tongue around it as she sucked.

He finally ejaculated and placed his hands at the back of her head, holding her there as the hot fluid poured down her throat. "Remember to keep my cock in your mouth."

His voice of command pushed her arousal even more and she found herself near climax. His cock began to lose its size and firmness but she continued to suck at it and keep it in her mouth.

"You did well. Keep working on my cock."

Alicia kept her mouth around him, sucking in air as fast as she could. She took in his scent as she pushed her face close to him. She wanted to get him hard again, to show him she could do as he asked.

He waited until she had him hard again and then told her to lift her head. "Lick my cock now. I like having you tied up, makes you much more compliant. You do enjoy being tied up, don't you?"

She stopped licking him to answer. "Yes, I like it when you tie me up. I enjoyed being spanked as well. You have me, own me." She resumed licking him.

"Too bad, I would like to punish you occasionally."

"I'm sure you'll come up with an excuse."

He grabbed her hair and lifted her head. "Time for me to get into that pussy of yours."

Alicia didn't even pull at the ropes that tied her ankles and wrists to the four corners of the bed. Her back was arched from the pillow underneath her ass and she breathed slowly as she waited for him to return. He had also blindfolded her and her other senses were sensitive as she listened to him in the bathroom showering. He had screwed her hard after he secured her and then left her tied up. She found it erotic that he treated her as if she had been bad and then used her for his own pleasure.

She heard him come back into the bedroom.

"Are you going to let me go to the bathroom at least now?"

He untied her and she hurried to the bathroom.

She came back to the bedroom and heard him downstairs and went to join him.

"So is this how you're going to treat me from now on?"

"It is if we're going to stay together."

She sat at the kitchen table and took a drink of her beer. "Does that include..."

"Include what?"

"We once discussed marriage. You said you weren't sure about the husband and wife thing. You never told me exactly what you meant by that."

He took a long drink of his beer, studying the label carefully. "My wife will submit to me."

Alicia finished her beer and went upstairs, returning a minute later with the rope.

"Here." She gave him the rope.

Sam watched her as she bent face down on the table. Then she slowly crossed her wrists behind her back.

12