Shrinkage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
402 Followers

"I'd pay good money to see that!" Kevin chimed, just before getting a swift elbow to the ribs from Karen. But who could blame him; I was already visualizing it and trying to figure out how to make that happen for her. What Angie didn't know was that I packed our strap-on that she bought me to wear last year on our anniversary, but at eight inches it was pretty big.

"What about that girl... what's her name Dave's ex you've been fucking with?" Bill asked.

"Oh, Amy" Angie answered, "No, I just would rather it be with.... a friend."

"David." Shannon blurted out, "Your turn. Same question, do you have any fantasies that you've kept secret?"

"Well, you mean having a small penis humiliation fetish isn't enough for one person?" I joked. "Obviously I like to be humiliated, and I love to be outed in front of beautiful strangers. But Angie already knows that. I guess maybe she doesn't know I've got a secret fantasy involving her child-hood friend Michelle. I have this fantasy where Angie calls her up and guides the conversation to sex and complains about being frustrated and me being smaller than average. Then she invites Michelle out to visit us during which I am "accidentally" exposed in front of her."

Angie looked at me and I am sure she was trying to figure out if that was something I really wanted or if it was just something I want to keep in the fantasy realm of our playing. Angie loved role playing different encounters and situations with me, and knew that I had several fantasies that we had agreed we would play out, but never actually do.

It was now Jill's turn, having the second shortest straw, and choosing truth Shannon asked her the same question, about having a secret fantasy. She shared how she has always been attracted to strong men, and had a secret fantasy to be taken, dominated and forced to have sex with large powerful men. I am confident she wanted to be "forced" so it would relieve any guilt, but secretly she really wanted it, and wanted to be used, fucked and tossed aside.

"Damn girl!" Shannon snorted.

It was Bill's turn, and he chose dare throwing Shannon off guard, she obviously didn't have anything in mind for a dare. She had Bill stand up, and seeing his erection, it hit her, Bill's dare was to fuck the dirty snowman. He was to run out into the snow and fuck the snowman for three minutes. Reluctantly Bill jumped out of the hot water and ran over to the dirty snowmen just feet away from the deck and began humping the ass of the male snowman, "No I meant the other...oh hell, do whatever." Shannon hooted, while eyeballing the clock on the wall to keep time.

"Go for it!" Karen cheered.

"Give it to him good buddy; make that snowman your bitch!" Kevin joined

It was terribly funny as we watched and laughed. "It's freezing! How much longer?" Bill asked.

Between watching and laughing Shannon realized he'd been at it for five minutes she confessed to us quietly, "Just a little longer!" She cried out making us bust out laughing. "Five, four, three, two, one!" Shannon counted down and Bill darted back to the hot tub, his cock deflated and shriveled up.

"Damn that felt like a long time!" He blurted, making us lose it again laughing hard.

Shannon collected herself enough to move the game along. Karen was next and selected truth. Shannon looked around the group and smiled, "Girlfriend is you a stripper?!"

"Yes" She confirmed what we had suspected for so long. "I am not ashamed of it, I am a damn good dancer" she divulged then stood up on the deck.

She turned around ass facing us, shot us a sexy look over her shoulder, spun around and dropped to her knees, flung her hair around in circles on all fours, sat up on her knees and pressed her tits together, then sucked her right index finger and gave a dirty school girl look while tracing her finger down her chest past her stomach and made contact with her clit and pretended to fuck herself as the water dripped down her writhing body. She popped up landing on her feet and bowed, slowly stepping back into the water. Shit she was hot! We encouraged her with a round of applause and lots of yelps.

"Hey if you ever wanted to give it a try I could set you up, we have an amateur night once month." Karen extended to the group. My mind went immediately to work on that scenario too.

"Kevin. Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" He barked, "And no I am not a stripper" he joked

"Where is the strangest place you've ever had sex?" Shannon toyed

"Does it have to be dick in pussy sex? or just any kinda sexual situation?"

"Any kind" Shannon decided

"I am a proud member of the Mile High club" He smiled,

"When did you have sex on an airplane?" Bill asked

"Not that mile high club, I was given head at the last Bronco's game at the Mile High stadium back in December of 2000." He laughed, "I was 23, and drove to Denver for the game, tickets were hard to get and I had scored two. So, I met this hot chick with fuck-me-eyes at a bar near the stadium, she couldn't get a ticket, so being a gentleman I offered to take her. We cuddled together under a thick blanket and she immediately started teasing my cock. As others were standing and cheering we sat quietly as she pumped my dick, eventually pulling it out of my pants. Half way through the game, she disappeared under our blanket and proceeded to thank me kindly."

"Wow! I remember you going to that game I was supposed to go with you but got sick and couldn't go, but you never told me that story" Bill expressed.

"Well, I don't kiss and tell." Kevin slurred and chugged another beer.

"Okay Shannon" Jill took over, "you've got the long straw so it's your turn."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth" Shannon declared with authority.

"Have you had any problems taking Shane's donkey cock?" Jill cross-examined. Shane blushed as Shannon searched for the right way to start.

"Um... Yeah. The biggest I'd had before Shane was about Bill's size. So when I first saw Shane's cock I was scared more than turned on. In fact, I just kept laughing not sure what to do. That first time he tried to put it in I thought I was splitting in two and made him stop. Then after licking me for a while longer we tried again, he gently pushed in inch by inch until I told him to stop. I looked down and saw he was still about four inches from hitting bottom, so I grabbed what wouldn't fit in my hands as he slowly worked his monster in and out. As he came to the point it hurt I'd squeeze him keeping him from going any further. By the time he came it was feeling really good, but it took us several tries before I could really enjoy sex with him." Shannon shared. "There are a couple things we still haven't worked out" she continued, "I used to really like anal sex, but I just can't take him in my ass, and he doesn't really like the idea of it anyway."

My mind was working over-time now, I had to figure out a way to get Shannon to agree to peg Angie; Angie to agree to dance at Karen's club, and talk Angie, Shane and Shannon into letting me fuck Shannon's ass. I learned a long time ago that my dick is perfect for anal sex.

"Shane?" Shannon asked, reprising her role.

"Truth"

"What is the second problem we have with your big dick?" Shannon asked.

"Well... I have been wondering what it would feel like to have my whole dick in someone's mouth, like Jill did with David's."

"Honey, you don't want to kill someone" Shannon postulated, "what if it was actually feeling a couple of mouths on the shaft and then one sucking your head?" Shane seemed embarrassed that his wife would suggest such a thing, but obviously excited too.

"Well, I am turning into a prune" Jill proclaimed, and stepped out of the hot tub and headed inside. Semi-reluctantly we all followed her inside with all the guys in full salute to the ladies. We headed in and threw some towels on, more to dry off and warm up than cover ourselves.

Kevin once again took charge of getting the fire stoked to a full roar. While Bill wrapped the apron around him, "Look the naked chef!" Jill smiled pointing at Bill, who had taken it upon himself to start making some muffins for the morning. While he worked, Shannon and Karen decided it would be fun to pull the beds out and cuddle under the covers. Agreeing that our backs couldn't take another night on the sofas, we moved the love seat out of the way and put the beds facing each other with the fireplace in the middle.

Oddly though, Angie and I wound up in bed with Karen and Kevin, with Karen and I next to each other in the middle. Having dried off, we tossed our towels aside, and snuggled; covered under the bed covers, being that close to Karen I brushed up against her several times getting settled. Her skin was incredibly soft, and she smelled of lilacs.

Bill finally got the muffins in the oven and set the timer before joining Jill in the other sofa sleeper with Shane and Shannon. Bill was thoughtful enough to bring a bottle of tequila and six shot glasses, the salt shaker and lime wedges on a tray. Jill opened the bottle and filled the shot glasses. "I have a game" Jill announced, "rock, paper, scissors, shot. We'll take turns shooting it out, the winner takes the shot, and the loser becomes the salt lick and lime holder."

"First!" Angie claimed our position, excited by the new game.

We all sat up like kids at a slumber party, "Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!" Jill yelled

I won, beating Angie's paper with scissors. Taking her by the hand I positioned her on her back, head at the foot of the bed. I placed myself between her legs in a missionary position; my hard little dick poking her hot wet cunt, just a slight thrust would have me inside her. Then I sucked, salted and licked her left nipple. As Angie placed the lime in her mouth, Jill handed me the shot. I threw my head back pounding the shot and shoved my dick inside Angie's awaiting hole; she gasped and widened her eyes in shock. As I fell down to take the lime wedge from her mouth she wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me close, leaving no question that I had penetrated her. I picked her up and sat back against the sofa cushion burying my face in her breasts. Ensuring all the salt was gone from her left tit; I rolled her to my side slipping out of her warm kiss, and sat back up with my dick glistening in the light of the fire.

"SHIT!" Jill screamed, "That's not what I had in mind, but SHIT!"

Immediately the other three guys tied yelling, "NEXT!"

"As the winner, I think I get to choose who goes next" I presented my case.

"I'll allow it" Jill ruled in her lawyer voice.

"Bill and Jill" I wanted to force them to be more intimate, and was intentional to call Bill's name first, little things like that matter to men in power struggles with their wives. "Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!" I called.

Bill won! Beating Jill's scissors with rock, I couldn't have been happier for him. "On your knees" Bill charged. Jill placed herself with her head toward the center, on her knees her ass tilted up in a doggie style position. He licked her right above her crack and salted her, then licked his hand preparing her entrance. Bill leaned down and licked the salt, took the shot and thrust inside her; picked up a lime wedge and sucked it hard ramming his dick deep inside Jill's pussy. She clawed the bed and pushed back meeting her husband's advances. Bill looked like an animal as he rose up and slapped her ass with a loud and painful whack.

"What the fuck!"

But Bill just slapped her again. "SHIT!" She cried and fell down on her stomach. Bill spat out the lime wedge, grabbed Jill by the hair and continued to ride her cunt. It was evident he wasn't stopping till he was done.

"You like that!?"

"Take it. Take it you dirty bitch!" Bill was taking his manhood back, and was making sure we all knew it and slapped her ass again leaving a visible hand print on her flesh. Jill yelped in delight and pain as Bill finally gave her what she had always wanted, a strong confident man willing to take what was his. Her breathing quickened and her ass pivoted giving Bill deeper insertion.

"Fuck yes! Fuck YES!! FUCK ME BILL!" Jill's legs shook in ecstasy overload, her face red with pleasure as she came and came hard on Bill's dick sending him over the edge he pulled out and pumped his thick cum on her ass hitting her dead in the eye.

BING!

The oven timer went off and Bill casually walked back to kitchen as if nothing had happened. But something certainly happened, and his life would never be the same after that moment. Jill wiped the cum from her ass and sat back down resting her weight on her left cheek, the right obviously in pain.

"Who's next baby?" Jill asked her husband through tears and giggles,

"Shannon."

Jill reprised her game master role, "Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!"

Shannon won with paper covering rock. "Ready big boy?" Shannon teased Shane. She placed Shane face up on the bed, head toward the foot like the others, and immediately shoved his cock into her mouth. Licking, slurping and sucking Shannon prepared her man.

"Hold this" Shannon said placing Shane's hands on his cock keeping it pointed up. Then standing up on the bed she called Angie over with a "come hither" crook of her finger. Angie stepped over straddling Shane as he gazed at Angie's hot cunt and sexy ass. "You mind?" Shannon asked, and licked Angie's right tit and salted it. Angie placed the lime wedge in her mouth again and waited for Shannon's approach. Shannon stood there holding Angie's right breast in her hand, and the shot in the other. Then like a nursing child at her mother's breast Shannon suckled the salt from the massive tit and poured the tequila down her mound off her nipple and into her mouth. Taking Angie's face in her hands, she placed her lips to Angie's and kissed the lime wedge away, spitting it out she continued to lick Angie's lime coated lips into a passionate kiss pulling Angie down with her as she met Shane's cock slowly engulfing his pole inside her. Angie's pussy was on Shane's face and he took the cue to suck her. Shannon was pouncing on Shane's dick now barley able to keep her mouth on Angie's as they continued to make out.

Angie was close to cumming as she rode Shane's face, his hands on her hips keeping her pressed in to his tongue. Shannon broke away from Angie and began riding Shane hard taking his cock all the way in down to his balls as she pumped and rocked. Shannon was creaming and her Spanish accent was thickening, "Aye...aye...aye!" She licked her finger and slid it between Angie's legs diddling her clit. Angie grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples as she came with a loud moan. Covering Shane in her juices was enough to send him over the edge as he shot his load deep inside his wife. Angie saddled up next to me as Shannon continued to ride Shane to orgasm as he convulsed under her. In exhaustion Shannon collapsed backwards stretching her legs in front of her, still impaled on Shane's dick she gently played with her clit and rubbed her hand over his shaft.

"Hot muffin!?" Bill presented a plate of muffins, and we broke down in laughter; his timing was perfect.

"To Hell with his game!" Kevin snarled and picked Karen up over his shoulder and headed up to the loft. Maybe Karen was right? Maybe they were the normal ones.

I was the only one left who hadn't cum, something only I seemed painfully aware of. "Could I cash in one of my blow jobs?" I asked Jill who was nearly asleep on her husband's chest.

"What?...um... Yeah whatever you like" she yawned

Looking around it was clear everyone was more interested in sleeping than my sexual frustration at that point. My dick was hard, and I knew I wasn't getting any sleep until I came. "Shannon? Could you suck my dick please?" I asked feeling like an imposition.

"God, I'd love to but I am so tired. How about tomorrow?"

"I don't think I can sleep like this." I began mounting my wife, but she pushed me away.

"Just, play with it" Angie cussed.

I sat up and barely stroked my dick in my hand, hoping Angie would cave in and let me at least fuck her ass cheeks or tits. But she wasn't even looking at me. I reached over and massaged her butt, and rubbed my dick, making more noise than normal to gain her attention and maybe her affections.

"Awe...it's like your petting a gerbil" Jill teased, "A small hairless gerbil."

"Hey" Shannon spoke seeming surprisingly awake for someone too tired to blow me, "Do you want to fuck my hot muffin?" She asked spreading her legs apart, and sharing a look with my wife. She then sat up and crawled over beside me and teased my dick with her palm. Then reached over and took one of the hot muffins in hand, she bit the crusted tip off and dug a hole with her finger, "Damn! That really is hot" she grunted pulling her finger out and sucking it.

She then took the stick of butter Bill had put on the plate and began sliding it on my throbbing penis. The cool butter melted on my dick as she spun it around, up and down my little guy. Then blowing the steaming center of the muffin she placed it against the tip of my dick, "ready?" she asked Angie, who gave her a nod. Shannon shoved the muffin down on my dick; it was hot but not painful as she held it in place. Angie was lit up with excitement as she watched me getting muffin fucked.

"Does that feel good on your little pinky?" Shannon twanged thickening her accent again. "Oh look at that Angie, he's completely inside and doesn't even come out the bottom." They were particularly large muffins I might add, but who am I kidding I'm small and I loved her teasing. She slowly spun the muffin on my dick like she was screwing it on me. Oddly it felt really, really good and I let out a blissful whine.

"You do like it don't you" Angie joined in, now wide awake. "Go on fuck that muffin, little man. Make that muffin squeal!" she gushed. Shannon held the muffin on my dick while I thrust into it. I was fucking a muffin in front of my wife and our friends wanting desperately to cum. I sat up on my knees to get more traction, and grabbing Shannon's wrist began assaulting the muffin with my dick.

"God, muffin fucker! Make that tiny dick cum for us. Cum in the muffin, come on!" Jill caroled

"If you cum in that muffin in the next ten seconds, I'll eat it right here in front of everyone. But if you don't you'll have to stop and wait till tomorrow to cum." Angie challenged,

"10...9...8...7...6...5 cum baby cum for me...4...it's getting close you better cum...3... oh no...2."

"GAAAAAHH!" I shouted filling the muffin with my spunk. I laid back and Shannon's lips went right on my spent pecker, licking the muffin crumbs and butter off my dick. "MMM, that's really good" she smiled and kept licking and sucking.

I looked over at Angie with the violated muffin in her hand; she took a nibble and started eating, "what?" she asked seeing everyone watching her, "it's a really good muffin."

"Hmm, I think... I changed my mind." Shannon asserted still sucking my dick. "I do want to suck you off. Come on get it hard for me." She continued her CPR on my dick bringing it back to life.

"Oh, there he his." She moaned feeling me stiffen in her mouth. "Wow, I can feel your whole dick in my mouth." Her buttery lips looked delicious as they sucked and kissed my dick. "Do you think you can cum again?" raising her eyebrows and crinkling her nose.

"Yes"

"Then do it. Cum for me, I want to feel your pene pequeño explode in mommy's mouth" Shannon urged laying the accent on even thicker. Angie was beside herself with joy watching Shannon suck me dry.

"Do you need another count down?" Angie asked, "This time we're starting at five."

"Five..."

"SHIT!" I yelped and came in Shannon's mouth, she looked at me wide eyed and slurped it down like a thick shake. Completely relaxed and spent, my body melted into the shallow mattress of the sofa sleeper and drifted to sleep.

runtz4
runtz4
402 Followers
12