All Comments on 'Shut That Bitch Up!'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
An eye for detail!

Where is that bar? I need to take my babymama there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this is bullshit. fuck whoever wrote this sexist, conformist disgusting garbage. this isn't erotica: it's trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Haha, oh anonymous, your silly

I really liked this story! The characters all reminded me of people I knew, found that funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING

I loved the ending....too bad most women aren't like this :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yo man.

The fuck yo? This shit ain't ballin at all. What kind of fucked up shit is y'all reading? Damn... Homies be sending me links and shit, an unexpected homie just exploring tha internet. And then this shit comes along. I mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What kind of shit is this...

What a bummer, I find the woman more powerful here, right till the end, maybe the wuss will have his balls cut-off in the sequel by her for being such a coward and taking credit for someone else' hard work :D lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally!!

Finally a good actual noncon story. Fucking genius mate

FuckDawgFuckDawgalmost 3 years ago

Well, the set up should be cut down to no more than 5 paragraphs. But I totally get the bitch getting her commeupance. Should have let the hubby give her pussy-hole the first banging, to get the party started right and he shouldn't have left the party, unless it was before all this started. A man wouldn't take that shit and stick around.

You see, if you've ever had a mouthy bitch, that you love beyond reason, you would understand this story better.

Fortunately, mine is only mouthy to me, in public places. But I have had her frequently run her mouth and next thing you know, I either have to contemplate the possibility of shooting a neighbor, or let it go.

I have yet to get in an actual physical fight over her intemperate speech, but I am constantly on the edge, knowing it's likely to happen, one of these days...

She's sexy as hell and her temper runs hot, and I've often thought of paying some handsome, large, black gentlemen, to flirt with her aggressively in a public place because she thinks she's oh, so progressive. Not gang bang her, per say, but maybe tell her what they'd like to do to her... Put a hand on her perfect ass, maybe cup a breast and twerk a nipple... Just fantasies, for now.

Let me point out that nobody got any diseases, was injured nor will be experiencing any PTSD behind the abuse depicted in this story. Because it's just a story

Which is why I've switch from real porn to this website.

It's just a story. And you can imagine anything you want!

Nice job too, getting that hairy pussy cleaned up naked!

Naked pussies are always better.

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeaterabout 2 years ago

excellent story.

my wife gets exactly like that when she gets drunk and she was insulting a band that were playing in the pub that night.

she didnt stop calling out that they were fucking useless.

in the end i could see that the band were getting really pissed off with her.

i apolagised to them and asked if they would all like to come back to our house for a party, i told them that they should punish her for being so rude.

they certainl did punish her they all spanked her and with my encouragement they all fucked her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous