Shy Guy Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kumachanz
kumachanz
25 Followers

Yuki is moaning and panting as she works her cunt up and down his pole. She dares to hold his neck with only one arm so she can bring the other down to tweak her nipples. The feeling is incredible, she can't handle this much longer. She runs her hand down her body, to her cunt which is dripping her juices all over his cock. She lets her fingers wrap around his cock for a second, then up to rub her clitoris. She then slides her hand up and back behind her, then down until she finds his ball sac.

"Oh, fuck! That's nice," George gasps at her touch.

The skin is so soft and his balls are still hanging far beneath his cock. She cups her hand under the balls and lifts them up so they rest in her hand. She feels how his sac is dripping with her own juices.

George loves the sensation of her rolling his balls with her fingers as she slides up and down on his cock. She seems so tiny, so flexible and so light. He wishes this could last forever but he feels himself getting closer and closer to orgasm. He begins grunting each time she impales herself on him.

She brings her hand back back up to pinch and squeeze her sensitive nipples. Her own orgasm can't be far away. She has been wet for so long and now she is getting just what she needs. Being covered in funky oil is a bonus.

"Ahh... Uhh... Yuki... Please... I can't hold on... much longer," George pants.

"Ohhh... Yeah... I am... ready," Yuki moans.

She begins to slide up and drop down harder onto his cock. The sound of juices squelching in this confined air duct reverberates around them. Perspiration mixes with oil and runs down the shaft. George starts grunting louder and louder. Yuki feels his hips move up sharply to meet her downward thrusts. She is getting close to peaking now as she twists her hard little nipples trying to bring herself off.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Here it comes!" George grunts and thrusts hard up into her. He holds himself up by pushing on his footholds hard, lifting his hips off the shaft wall. Yuki is about to orgasm too.

Suddenly George's feet slip from the footholds. His hips fall back onto the shaft wall, with Yuki still impaled on his now erupting cock. George's first and largest jet of sperm shoots deep into Yuki's cunt as they both begin to slide down the shaft. The oiled bodies and copious amounts of body fluids help to lubricate the wall so they slip down the wall before hitting the base. Yuki's cunt is forced down harder and deeper onto George's cock as his second jet fills her cunt with sperm.

The feeling of hot fluid filling her and the deep hard thrust sets her off. She shrieks and arches her back. Her muscles clamp down around his cock and begin to ripple, squeezing and pumping his cock. George feels the pressure and sensation as if a milking machine was attached to his member.

Cum is leaking out of her tight cunt, mixing with her juices and oil to pool on the ground beneath them. He fires again and again as she falls forward onto his chest and shakes slightly. Her cunt slowly releases his cock. She feels his cock twitch a few more times, but soon shrinks.

Their breathing soon returns to normal. She looks up and smiles. She runs her fingers through his hair. She stands on her knees so she can bring her lips up and give him a long, deep kiss. He brings his hands up her back and pulls her to him. He runs one hand gently up and down her smooth back. They kiss for a good 10 minutes, and explore each other with their hands.

Yuki breaks off the kiss and sits down beside him. She looks around and giggles.

"What's so funny," George asks hoping it isn't something he has done.

"Look at this mess," Yuki says dipping big toe into a pool of unidentifiable liquid goo.

George looks around at it. He also glances over and sees his own white fluid oozing from Yuki's slit. Yuki follows his gaze. Her hand drops down and cups her cunt to catch some of the ooze. She looks up at George and smiles.

"I have never felt so good," Yuki says.

"You were incredible," George says smiling back at her. He leans over and kisses her again.

"Okay, we really have to escape from this duct and get cleaned up," George says.

George climbs back up and gets into position. Yuki climbs up, pulls herself up and through the vent. George turns around, pulls himself up and climbs out.

George and Yuki find themselves standing on the company roof naked and covered in oil.

"Well, we made it," George says in his best hero voice, "We just have sneak back in, get our stuff and get out. Should be easy from here."

kumachanz
kumachanz
25 Followers
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nicely done.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Very funny

Unless someone had a fear of enclosed spaces. Good story. Unusual location. Good, slippery fun! By the way, what happens when they find the roof door locked?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOADS OF FUN!

What a great imagination! I was riveted to the story. I have wanted to fuck a slim little Asian girl for as long as I can remember and the imagery here was so intense I almost got off. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
We need more elevator action!

This was one of the hottest stories around! Do more!

theMaventheMavenabout 16 years ago
One of a kind

Original and erotic. It gave my five senses a much needed workout. The interaction between the two characters was great, and it's nice to read about two people who AREN'T built like porn stars having a good time at the old in-and-out. Well done.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories