Shy Indian Wife Opens Up Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers

"Do you..." he hesitated, "want me to repay you in kind?"

"What?" Bela asked, confused.

"Well, you helped me orgasm. Using your hand. I can do the same....." Chandan offered.

"No!" Bela firmly interrupted.

"Can I at least see you fully naked? Get a look at your beautiful cunt?" he asked.

And the word "cunt" pushed a button inside Bela. She looked at him, shocked and angry for a few seconds, and then slammed the window shut.

Bela says she was upset and guilty the whole night about what she had done. But I wondered if that was the case. I wondered if she had fingered herself to an orgasm later. I asked her, but she got offended and refused emphatically. Chandan knocked on her window a few times, but she did not respond, and he, wisely surmising that things had gone a lot better than he would have expected as it is, did not stay on for long. At least not that night.

After telling me all these events in great detail, Bela more or less rushed through a lot of whatever happened next. She said that for a week or so more, things repeated themselves on a regular basis. Chandan would come to the window, she would strip down to her panties, and give him a handjob. She never let him touch her and steadfastly refused to take off her panties and show him her most "private place" for several nights.

Then came the big night. When a lot of things happened. Things had gone on predictably. Chandan came to the window. She opened it, already in her panties. She gave him a handjob, something she was now getting the hang of. After he came, again on the wall like always, Bela started to close the window, but Chandan stopped it with his hand.

"Wait!" he said.

"What???" she asked, annoyed.

"Come on, we have been doing this for so many days now. You have to take off your panties." he pleaded.

"No!" Bela said, firmly.

"Please! Why are you refusing? It's just a small matter." he pressed on.

"It's not a small matter. It's my.... private place... I can't show that to you!" Bela said.

"Okay, I understand that. So here's a compromise. Let's agree on something halfway." Chandan said, having clearly thought this out.

"Halfway?" Bela asked.

"Here's what you can do if you don't want to show me your cun.... private place. Turn around, and lower your panties down to your thighs. And just let me see that lovely butt of yours naked." Chandan said.

"No.." said Bela, but not as firmly.

"Come on, it's a compromise. just that amazing ass of yours. I have seen its fantastic shape through the panties anyway. What's the harm in giving me a small peek? Just for a few seconds?" he almost begged.

Bela stayed silent, considering his proposal. She did have a big mental block about showing him her cunt. But her ass, she found herself thinking, was not that big a deal. He had seen her boobs and the rest of her body anyway. Maybe there was no harm in just giving him a peek.

"Please?" Chandan asked again.

"Okay...." Bela said after a few more moments of silence. "But only for a few seconds."

"Yes, yes, absolutely. Just for a few moments." Chandan said, delighted.

Bela turned around, took a few steps into the room, bent over slightly, and started sliding her panties down.

"Oh YES!!!" Chandan said happily.

Bela rolled the panties down slowly, one millimeter at a time, and her perfect asscheeks started coming into his view. Chandan kept cheering her on and she kept rolling the panties down, until her whole ass was exposed. Then she just stood like that, her ass thrust out for a few more seconds, enjoying the new feeling of mooning herself.

That's when she heard the familiar low slapping sound start. Chandan had gotten hard again and was jacking off once more. She smiled to herself, and although she had agreed to just a few seconds, stood like that, her ass naked and the panties around her thighs, for a good minute or so. The slapping noise started getting faster, indicating that Chandan was close to cumming when suddenly,

"YOU DIRTY OLD MAN!!!" a voice cried out and the low slapping noise was replaced by loud noises of actual slaps. Bela turned around in shock and saw her mother hitting Chandan very hard on his face and back.

Chandan, fully naked, was trying to run away but Bela's mom kept hitting him. Finally he managed to push her away, grabbed his clothes and ran, jumping over the wall and onto his side of the balcony. Bela, once she got over the shock of what had happened, quickly got dressed, and waited for the hammer to fall.

What followed was a lot of scolding, crying and recriminations. Bela's mother said that she had noticed some strange stains on the outside of the wall near Bela's window, and gotten suspicious. She had assumed someone was sneaking up to their roof, peeking in from the window and jacking off near it. But she never expected her innocent daughter to be a willing party to the whole thing.

The noise made her father wake up and come upstairs too, and it was only with a great deal of self-control that he stopped himself from hitting Bela for what she had done. Bela was told to stay downstairs all the time, and scolded and chided for a couple of days. Berated for acting like a wanton slut and besmirching the family's heard-earned reputation. Finally her parents made their decision. They had to get her married right away before the news of her "affair" with Chandan spread in the community. They had no choice but to get her married to the next guy suggested.

And that guy happened to be me. She was married to me. I was apparently not the ideal choice according to her father, but he said Bela's actions had turned them into beggars, and beggars can't be choosers.

After that night, Bela never saw Chandan again. She heard from the maid that he had taken off to go to his native village. But it was a relief to Bela as well as her parents when there were no murmurs or rumors of anything between Bela and Chandan. By a stroke of luck or due to Chandan's discretion, Bela's "honor" was still intact.

"And that's all there is." Bela said, concluding the narration of her pre-marital erotic history.

"Nice!" I said.

"You think I am a total slut, don't you?" Bela asked.

"No sweetheart, I don't. Trust me, compared to the stuff I have done, whatever you did is barely beginner material. It was very erotic to hear you tell me about it though." I said, caressing her face.

"Yes, but you are a man. Men can do those things. A woman should..." Bela said and trailed off.

"Nonsense! A woman should be a virgin on her wedding night even when the man goes and sleeps around? Those are such medieval thoughts." I said. "You should know by now that's not how I think."

Bela smiled and hugged me tightly.

"So tell me something, Bela." I asked her. "Do you think that if you had not gotten caught, things might have moved further?"

She stayed silent.

"Well?"

"What do you mean further?" Bela asked.

"Further as in... would you have let him see you fully naked? Maybe..." I paused for a long time, sure that what I was about to say next would offend her, "......even let him fuck you?"

To my surprise, Bela did not over-react. She just kept her head on my chest, thought for a while, then looked into my eyes and said,

"I honestly don't know."

With this, ends the portion about Bela's past. Next part, back into the future, as I push my wife's boundaries further.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers
12