Shy Little Sally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda stroked her blond hair and told her that she was a fabulous pussy licker and told her to stay the night. Mom called home to ask her sister if she could stay over night with Jim. The poor woman wore a look of fright on her face as she put down the phone.

"What's wrong with you?"

"My sister left the phone next to Jim and went next-door for something."

"Call her and leave the speaker on so that I can hear what the hell is going on."

"Is my sister there?"

"Yeah honey, but her face is buried in my juicy cunt right now and she can't talk. Leave a number and she will call you back later."

Rhonda laughed and said, "Looks like you have a helper, but don't worry I will give you all the pussy that you want. Tell me about your sister."

The sobbing mom said, "My sister is ten years younger than me. Her heir is brown and her boobs are larger, she is single."

"Stop crying and come to bed with me and I will feed you some more of my hot and juicy cunt. You want more of my pussy don't you."

"Yes!" Mom cooed.

The phone rang and it was her sister, she told mom that she would be glad to stay over night with Jim. Mom thanked her and decided not to discuss the next-door neighbor. Rhonda laughed and told mom that it looked like her sister loves pussy too.

Sally entered the country club and marveled at the size and beauty of the place. She was directed to the dinning room and was seated by a window where she could see the trees and rolling green grassy hills, the shrubbery and flowers were beautiful. Sally loved this place and she was pleased that Wanda stopped and let her buy this new evening dress. The blond girl liked it so much better than the slut outfits that Rhonda made her wear to work.

Her attention was drawn to a heavenly creature gliding across the room. The woman walked right up to the table and smiled at the captivated blond girl sweetly saying, "You must be Sally; I am so pleased to meet you, your beauty has exceeded my expectations!" Sally was in awe, she could not speak, the contessa was a vision of loveliness, The exotic beauty stood 5'8", her long black hair flowed to the small of her back, she had big dark sparkling eyes and bright teeth, the buxom beauty was a 38Dcup. Her long shapely legs could be viewed thru the slit in her white evening dress.

Finally, Sally mustered "Pleased to meet you contessa."

Extending her hand the beauty purred, "Please call me Gia." Gia sat at the table across from the bewitched blond girl. They exchanged small talk and enjoyed a fine meal and some wine. Gia suggested they go to her villa and become better acquainted. A black Rolls picked the ladies up at the door. Sally was surprised to see that the chauffeur was a woman.

The driver held the door for them as they entered a rather large estate. "I thought that you lived in Italy, did you rent this palace?"

"No, I own it. I do not like staying in a hotel. I much prefer my own place to live in. Perhaps some day you will visit me in Roma!"

"Rome sounds wonderful, that would be nice." After a tour of the mansion, they were served tea on the patio. The maid smiled at Sally as she poured the tea.

"Shall we go to my master bedroom, I would like to get to know you better."

"I thought you would never ask; I would very much like to be alone with you."

They entered the bedroom and Gia took Sally in her arms and tenderly kissed her. The Italian beauty kissed her neck and down her arm and said, "Let's take our clothes off and really get to know each other." They took off their clothes and reclined on the big bed. Gia resumed kissing the little blond girl and worked her way down to her honey hole. Gia licked all over the aroused pussy and tongue fucked sweet Sally to a trembling orgasm.

Side by side, they gazed into each other's eyes and Gia asked. "What makes you do this for money? You do not seem like the type. Most women that do it for a living are tough and crude but you are such a sweet girl. You deserve much better."

"I am new at this but my father had a stroke and I want to help my mother take care of him. It was only a couple of weeks ago that a woman seduced me and introduced me to lesbian sex, although it seems much longer ago than two weeks. I found that I liked it and was offered this job to earn money for my mom and dad. So here I am, what about you? You don't seem like the type that goes around paying for sex. You are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen."

"I was in a long term relationship and very much in love. I am 38 now and she left me for a young girl half my age. I was devastated and just wanted to be alone for a while but I am extremely hot blooded and needed sex. This seemed like a good way to have sex without the emotional hang-ups. I have used all of your time; forgive me. You may go if you so desire." Gia got up and came back with her fee and a five thousand dollar tip. I hope that this helps you."

"What a minute, we are not finished yet!" Sally pulled her to the bed and kissed her passionately and kissed her way down to the big tits, she eagerly sucked the rubbery nipples and then worked her way down to the smoldering cunt. Sally chewed on the swollen pussy lips and sucked feverishly on the clit and her pink tongue darted in and out of the hot lava-producing volcano, the volcano erupted sweet lava and Sally hungrily gobbled it all up and savored every drop of love juice from the succulent cunt.

"You are fantastic, let me get you more money."

"No, you have given me more than enough already. Anyway, I enjoyed your pussy so much that I should be paying you."

Gia handed the blond girl a card with her name, addresses and phone numbers. "You know this is so ironic, I pay for sex so that I can avoid attachment and find myself falling in love with you!"

"I love you too, this was the most tender lovemaking that I have ever experienced, I never knew that it could be so beautiful. I want to see you again but not for money."

"I don't want to get hurt again and this is foolish but I love everything about you and would love to see you again. We will take it slow and see what happens." They kissed goodbye and Sally was given a ride home in the Rolls. The driver flirted with her but Sally could think of nothing but Gia.

Sally entered the house and was greeted by Rhonda. They sat on the sofa and drank wine. Sally asked where her mother was and Rhonda told her that mom was upstairs asleep. The sexy redhead wanted to know how her date went. "Very good, she is such a nice woman." When Rhonda saw the money, she said that she must indeed be very nice.

The sexy redhead put her hand on the slim leg of the blond girl and traveled up toward her honey hole. "NO, not tonight, I don't feel like it." Rhonda was shocked at the stern rejection of her advances. Sally herself was surprised that she could deny her seducer.

"Sally, how well did you know the lady that lived next door to you, the one that your mother visited?"

"Not very well, she often invited me over to her place to go swimming or something. Mom told me to stay away from her, she wouldn't say why but she made it very clear that she did not want me to visit the lady. Funny though, mom and dad were going to get away for a couple of days and I promised her that I would come over for a swim. Dad had the stroke and that was the end of that."

Rhonda smiled knowing that she was almost not the first to seduce her little Sally. "Why do you ask about her? I don't understand."

"You will, soon enough you will know all about her." Sally went upstairs to change and get ready for bed and was shocked to see her mother sleeping in their bed, her face was glistening with pussy juice and she was wearing that just fucked look! She ran downstairs and demanded to know what the fuck was going on.

"You were out fucking so why shouldn't I have a little fun?"

"A little fun! You seduce my mother and call that fun. You are fucking sick."

"It's not like I introduced her to the life style, your precious mom has been eating the neighbor's cunt since last year. That's why I asked about her. Now chill the fuck out bitch."

"Fuck you!" Sally yelled as she stormed out the door.

Sally hailed a taxi and went to a lesbian bar that she knew Wanda went to. She was angry but managed to smile when she thought of the money in her purse. At least she didn't have to worry about money tonight.

Sally spotted Wanda with a couple of women at a table near the end of the bar. She handed Wanda her cut and thanked her. "Wait a minute, have a drink with us."

"Why not, I could use a stiff drink right now." They drank and talked for a couple of hours. Sally told Wanda everything. Wanda laughed when she heard that Rhonda had seduced Sally's mom.

"I'm glad you think that it is so funny. Why not, you are just like her. You two are just the same." A couple of the girls told Sally that they would be glad to take her home with them and get her mind off of her problems. Sally declined and on her way to the ladies room, she was hit on three times. She decided that she was not in the mood for any of this and called Gia.

Sally went outside and waited for the limo to pick her up. On the way to Gia's the driver apologized for flirting with her saying that she did not know that she was more than a one- night stand. She said that she would never do anything to hurt Gia and asked her not to mention it to Gia, promising that it would never happen again. Sally thought that this woman had more class than anyone back at the bar and told her not to worry; it was nothing.

Gia greeted Sally with a kiss and hug; they sat on a huge white leather sofa and were served wine. Gia pressed a button on the remote and Elvis sang, (It's now or never) "I am surprised to hear you play Elvis, I would have expected you to play Italian music."

"I love music, Elvis has always been my favorite and this is an Italian song." Next came (Are you lonesome tonight) Gia looked Sally in the eye and said, "I would have been lonesome tonight if it wasn't for you; In my wildest dreams I never thought that I would see you so soon. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

Sally explained everything and told Gia, "My mother can go to hell."

"Don't be so quick to judge your mother; learn to overlook things, especially when it pertains to loved ones."

"Rhonda was my boss and my lover, how do you think I should feel finding my mother in our bed?"

"I understand, but people make mistakes all the time, think before you react. Do you love Rhonda? Do you really want to lose your mother? What do you want to do with your life now?"

"Wow! You ask many questions. To be honest, Rhonda seduced me and opened up feelings in me that I never knew existed, she got me a job at her video company, and she dominated me sexually. I must admit that being her submissive slut was exciting. So my feelings for Rhonda could be called desire or lust but no, not love."

"Before you go on, tell me, are you going back to your job and will you still see Rhonda?"

"No, It is over, I want nothing to do with her, ever. As far as my mom is concerned I need a little more time."

"Can I be of help? I can give you any money that you may need. Would you like to stay with me?

"Stay with you? I could think of nothing that I would rather do. As far as money is concerned, I am alright for now, let's see what happens with my mom."

"You will have to give up being a whore and be honest with me. That is all I ask of you. Do not deceive me and run around behind my back."

"A whore?"

"What else would you call a person that has sex for money?"

"I never looked at it like that, but you are right. I will gladly give it up. I want to be true to you and make you happy."

"Be careful and don't make promises that you may not be able to keep. Roma, Rome as you would say, is beautiful this time of year, I believe that you will like it!" They kissed tenderly and walked hand and hand to the bedroom. Sally was about to embark on the biggest adventure of her young life.

The ever-loving End

12