All Comments on 'Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband'

by Steeleboys

Sort by:
  • 278 Comments
Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
What a WONDERFUL Story!!

WOW that was so hot... Hubby and I are planning to take a limo to the Christmas concert at Linclon Center in a couple of weeks, and I was thinking of ways to spice up the ride, and now I've found the perfect way to do it! Wait till I share this story with him he will really like it. I know he will want to try and live this story out as much as I do right now. I hope the driver is as sexy as Paul. WOW talk about inspirational.... You hit this one out of the park, and to think this is your first story. I can't wait to read more of your work... Please don't make me wait to long. Keep up the great work.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Wow! Great story, hope it was true(lol). Nothing hotter than seeing your wife getting the fucking of her life. More please!

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
Poor Pathetic Anon

Such Venomous remarks ... directed at both the talented author and me personally is your e-mail are unwarranted and uncalled for. You are a despicable little man hiding behind a shield of anonymity, calling me and my husband names ... You are just a loathsome coward. As for calling me a $2.00 whore ... I have never been paid for sexual favors , but you, you little obnoxious scab of a man couldn't get laid with a fist full of hundreds at a whore convention. You obviously have been rejected by every woman you have ever known and you can't stand that other people have an adventurous and exciting sex life. So crawl back into your deep dark hole you pathetic troglodyte where you are master of you scurvy world and leave erotica to those of us who actually have a love life and can appreciate it.

KnightlySeducerKnightlySeducerover 12 years ago
Well Done!

This was totally believeable, which made it even more erotic. You've captured the fantasy of many a man, - and I pray for your sake it IS a recollection of a real event!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Do people still not understand the WBC?

Why bash anons? Being a "troglodyte that can never get a live woman" is part of the reason we read these stories. We are in the closet about wanting to be cucked and about our latent homosexuality. However, a big part of our kink is bashing the story after spanking to it. Self-loathing makes it impossible to reconcile these urges and when we use our nicknames the confident comedians make fun of us. Let us read these stories, stroke our little weenies, then leave negative comments. Doesn't really hurt anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so you see the title

"Wife fucks stranger" and read it. Then complain? What part of "wife fucks stranger" don't you get? Either you're stupid as a box of hammers or a closet cuckold, period.

Lionheart72Lionheart72over 12 years ago
Well written and entertaining

Very good job. I would enjoy reading other stories of Claire and her husband making their fantasies reality.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Interesting comment stream so far!

Might even be better than the fine story itself! Some of the commenters have really nailed the anonymous wank-and-flamers who infest this category. And by the way, having a Lit profile I sometimes get hate emails sent my way by our friend anonymous, which is how I can tell when I've scored a hit against him on one of my anti=flame comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

To all the little whiny bitches complaining about this story for topic instead of substance: Why the fuck did you bother reading this? Or did you even try? Either way, the topic blatantly says what the story is about, so fuck off or at least complain about the writing instead of being a stupid little prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

There are a LOT of guys out there with the same fantasy of watching their wives getting taken by a well hung guy. I am one of the many that truly enjoy seeing and hearing my wife cum with another man buried inside of her. And for all you haters, your wives are doing other men behind your back because you are too narrow minded to let them express themselves and their raw sexual passion.

photobikerphotobikerover 12 years ago
Great Story!

First, ignore all of the haters. If you don't like this kind of story, then why did you read it? Keep writing for those of us who know what the Loving Wives label means and enjoy it.

Second, I really enjoyed the story. I loved her passion and how it was written. Keep up the good work. Let us know what happened after that night, whether it was true or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to all "if you hate it why read it" people

Wanna Be Cucks read cuck stories, spank their little monkeys, then in a fit of self-loathing leave a negative comment. It is their fetish. It is what gets them off which is why everyone visits a sex story site, to get off. Let them have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story.

Well written. Wish I could have been there.

reshmavreshmavover 12 years ago
awesome!

amazing story dear. It made me really wet. I wish my husband is also as bold as this guy. I envy Claire.

tranquility99tranquility99over 12 years ago
Totally loved it!

This was a great story, and I loved every detail. As another reviewer wrote, I wish my husband would do this for me.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

I enjoyed this story!

Well written and very sexual.

I had a hard from the first, and am writing this with that same story induced hard.

I wish My wife would do this.

I would love it

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoncuck

Gives 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

You have lots more fun to look forward to. Get her to the bar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excelent

please continue ......

macman_49macman_49over 12 years ago
Maybe Hottest Story I've read?

This story so well written, potentially believable and my ultimate fantasy for wife and I of 40 years! How the husband held her orgasm off so she wouldn't get cold feet seems like such a sensible way to make the whole scenario come to fruition? Being an older couple, would have been much hotter to wife and I if the couple were closer to our ages, but irrelevant...was an ungodly hot story and I know after wife reads again(she reads every sex story twice) this 62 yr old man will get his cock sucked and a good hot piece of pussy to fuck tonight! What else can I say? Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!

Find time to write more....PLEASE!!!!!

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratabout 12 years ago
Very Hot.

Keep writing, you have talent. The pacing was great, the description of the sex very good, but not over the top. The dialog was natural and the characters believable. I would love to read another story about this couple, but don't change Claire into a sex-starved gang-banging pig. She is sweet and sometimes adventurous. I think she should stay that way. It's a fine line to walk, but I think you can do it.

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
incredibly hot!

I love the story and can't imagine what you will think of next! Write more! Very soon! Hope to see a new chapter or new story like this real soon!

1jbm1jbmabout 12 years ago
Hot fucking story

This is one of the hottest stories on Lit! I enjoyed and am sitting with a harden as I write. I fantasize this is my wife and me watching and filming.

Thanks for a fantastic story and please continue to write.

You got talent!!

Joe

WifewantsdpWifewantsdpabout 12 years ago
Hot

This is a fantasy of ours. Our anniversary is coming up and I might just have to surprise my wife. Thanks for the inspiration.

lawrencaelawrencaealmost 12 years ago
Exceedingly hot

I could hardly believe how hot you made your "shy wife" be. If I could find a sweetheart like her I would be a very happy man.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Great

What a great read, well set up plot and well paced through out, great read all the way....

jackogjackogalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous!

What a great story! I bet many of us men would be delighted if we could have the same experience.

One minor suggestion and I do mean minor. I didn't like the last paragraph about Paul's tip. I think you might have ended with a promise to get together for another similar evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

for all you flaming whiners, yeah, that's you cuck boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story...

...well written and erotic. If there were any grammatical errors I was so caught up that I didn't even notice. Thank-you, sir. May I have another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

Been trying to get my wife to get fucked

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
"Thanks for the memories..."

Your story brought back some wonderful memories for me. Back in the sixties, when my first wife and I were newly-weds we shared a limo ride with another couple on our way to another friends wedding. On the way we teased our wives. On the way home we shared the back of the limo and shared each other's wives.

Oh! Maybe I should write about that ride and the joy of that shared evening of lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet memories

When my shy wife finally took on a huge cock for the first time, she moaned and cried with pain until our friend burried all ten inches in he tight pussy. Before we came home I convinced her to try him anally, but she only took about a third of his huge cock, but did managed to come. She promised him she would try harder next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I wish to God I could get my wife to do this. I have been trying for a long time. She recently has lost a good deal of weight and looks amazing and she is starting to consider it wish me luck

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
TOO BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO PICTURES .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackogjackogabout 11 years ago
I like it!

Great story! Fabulous!!

To Scorpio44: I can't wait to hear your story. It should be amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just another extremely perverted sick freak with a fucked up mind! You need to be in a mental hospital man fucking Cuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hey Scorpio44 why don't you write about how you ended up in a divorce! All you cucks rave about how awesome cuckoldry is for a marriage but all you sick fuckers end up divorced! Fantastic advice to follow! I got divorced because I can't control my sick fetishes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cuckoldphobia

You can tell the guys who have cuckold fantasies but are so scared of them because they are afraid there is something wrong with them. These are the insecure assholes who flame people like the author of this story. It is really rather amusing.

newfuntimesguynewfuntimesguyabout 11 years ago
wow

idk about the other readers and idk about cuckoldry or the statistics etc....but the moment when the driver and hubby trade places in the limo and she takes the thick one and shouts out...wow! was damn hot if you ask me

ThreeDayThreeDayabout 11 years ago
conflict of terms

The fantasy of sharing wife was alright, but I kept being distracted by the totally false premise you kept harping on that the woman was "shy." When they were having a transparent conversation and he asked her if she would do various things, she answered affirmatively to every one of them. And this after he described her easy arousal and sex at the drop of a hat. She was many things, but "shy" was not one of them. You never established her as shy. Instead, you said she was shy, but established her as a horny wench. I couldn't deal with the contradiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
F U

fucked up as usual

screwherscrewheralmost 11 years ago
screw my wife

Great story. i'd love for another man to screw my wife like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuckolding is more common than you think

My wife started cuckolding me before we got married. I knew I would share her after the wedding. The statistics on cuckolding will astound you. According to Kinsey Institute over 70% of married women cheat at least once during their marriage. Over 50% of married couples get divorced. Most have sex partners in between marriages. These women are even more likely to cheat on hub#2. My wife was married 3 times b4 me. She had sex with numerous men b4 me. I knew and accepted what I knew would be my fate. Most men do accept their wife's infidelity and most of them cheat also. Accept it! That is the way it is.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Living together to bring up children without marriage certificate

According other statistic data 55% of the wives and 60% of the husbands have minimum 1 extramarital affair life time.

You were a little low IQ person to marry a woman who cheated on you when she was your fiancee..............

The marriage connection is similar to the market economy, if the spouses accept the mutual cheating without consequence that will be the society standard..........If there will be price of the cheating, the standard will be faithful marriage.

My own opinion origins from the Scandinavian and Hungarian family statistic data. 40% of the children were born out of marriage here. People bring up children living together WITHOUT MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE in Scandinavia and Hungary. If there are problem the divorce simplier................no court.

In Hungary 40% of the children were born without marriage now and 30% were in 2000.

ps7468ps7468almost 11 years ago
Loved your story

I love the whole idea of making love in front of a limo driver and then having him take me as well, both men wanting me, needing me, wanting to achieve their satisfaction and lude desires. This was very well written and got me very horny...now where is my husband, or the limo driver...or the neighbor...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Only Live Once!

I loved the story and have had a few similar desires to do the same thing . Especially the fucking in the limo, thats on my Bucket List.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great adventure

i too have had such, however i was not the husband. :-)

KSBerryKSBerryover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Claire shy? Nah! Greatly enjoyed how uninhibited she is sexually.

PimpofwifePimpofwifeover 10 years ago
Thought she was shy....

what in the story would tell us claire was shy- ng titleeeee.

but story was really hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Watching

I enjoy watching my wife get fucked especially by well hung black men, Watching that black cock disappear in her cunt is special and the look on her face as she gets fucked by black men is great as well.

It is more fun when there are more than one black men to cuck her. Perfect..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUCKING COCK SUCKERS,WHY ARE YOU ASSHOLES

TELLING OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THE FUCK TO DO, YOU BUNCH OF IGNORRANT JACKOFF WANA BE'S ARE RUINING THE WORLD FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AND JERK THEM SELVES SILLY SHOOTING OUT THEIR STINKY SMELLY DISCUSSTING FLUILDS ALL OVER THEIR COMPUTER SCREENS,. THEY ARE NOT HURTING ANYONE BUT THE COMPUTER SCREEN, WHICH CAN BE WIPED CLEAN AND READY FOR A NOTHER SELF ABBUSING SESSION WHERE THEY SPRAY THEIR UNWANTED SPERM OUT ON TO THE WORLD WE NOW KNOW AS TODAY. WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK IF JOE BLOW FROM MEXICO JERKS OFF DAILY, TRYING TO BEAT HIS PERSONAL BEST AND LONG RANGE DISTANCE OF A GIVEN MEASURED DISTANCE OF SO MANY METER'S LIKE IN THE OLYMPIC'S. CANT JOE, BLOW HIS LOAD TO HIS HEARTS CONTENT, CANT HE TRY TO BEAT HIS PERSONAL BEST AT SAY ,WHAT EVER, MAYBE ITS 5 METERS, MAYBE ITS MORE, SO WHAT, HE'S HAVING FUN, NOT HURTING ANYONE, HE CLEANS UP AFTER HIMSELF AND IT ALL BIODEGRADEBLE AND IT WONT HARM THE WORLD. ITS NOT TOXIC WASTE, OR RADIOACTIVE. FOR FUCK SAKES ALLREADY, CUT THE POOR FUCKER SOME SLACK YOU FUCKING NAZI COCK SUCKERS THAT WANT TO CONTROL EVERY FUCKING THING ON THIS PLANET, WHY DONT YOU DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND MANDITORALY SERILISE YOURSELFS SO YOU DONT FUCK UP THE ALL READY DILUTED GENE POOL, YOU USELESS PIECES OF SHITE.

PISSED OFF GRANDPA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love to watch my slut wife fucked by a well hung black guy

And am looking forward to the day when she actually breeds with one. cant wait to show her off to everyone when this happens. She loves getting her whore cunt fucked till its lose and hanging way out, and dripping black seed from it. She wants a black baby so bad, that's all she talks about anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was so big

Thoroughly enjoyed how Claire let herself go. My wife tried a huge 12" cock. I was under her in 69, and when the stranger started putting his huge thick cock in, she cried and begged him to go slow. After he crammed every solid inch in her, he flooded her pussy so much it dripped right into my mouth. After he finished, I gulped ever drop of his creamy juice out of my wife's swollen pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

We had finally agreed,i had found the guy, Rob, 42, tall, my wife 67, we had gone for coffee a couple of times by just running into each other at the local mall. My wife said he seems nice, I said yes, nice guy, I also told her they call him tripod at work, why, because of his third leg, she laughed but said really, I said yes a good nine inches. A few days later, she asked if he was married, no a girl friend, no why, because when they see his cock they run a mile. Want to invite him over, she said yes, why want to try out his big cock.We had discussed another guy but my wife always said, if the time comes we will discuss it. This time she looked at me,is it o.k if I at least try, he may not be interested, I am much older. Sure, so I spoke to Rob, I told him that I old my wife about his cock and she all of a sudden wants to try another guy. Don't let on I told you, but its o.k. with me oh and by the way she really likes anal, she will go on about no, don't not there but she loves it. The day came, we had something to eat, a few drinks, she couldn't get her eyes off him, I watched as he made his move, his hand on her leg,i went to the kitchen I came back, her legs apart, his fingers at her pussy. I undressed,this put him at ease, because he undressed,his cock hard, big not only in length but thick. I watched my wife,he moved her onto his lap,straddling him and I watched the unbelievable site of my wifes pussy swallowing that cock and orgasming before he even moved. He held her and moved her up and down on his cock, she kept shuddering but took it all until he moved her faster, like a rag doll until he pulled her down hard and I knew he was cumming. They stayed like that for awhile,she slumped and then lifted her off, cumm ran from her pussy. His cock still hard, he looked at me,what a great fuck,not many women can take me. I threw him some lube,, he squeezed a lot on his cock, are you sure,hell yeh,she loves it. I moved over and lifted her arms onto the sofa, her knees on the floor, she seemed n a daze. My cock was hard, he straddled her and positioned his cock at her arse,, her eyes flew open, I held her arms,no not there, no,i said see, I told you, no please and he pushed down, pushed, pushed I thought it was not going to go in, but then I watched as that huge head disappeared, she screamed,went rigid and blacked out. He pushed in,it took awhile, he said I have never been in a womens arse before, so tight, fuck her , fuck her arse and he did, I couldn't help it, watching his cock disappear into her anus was too much and I touched my cock and shot my cumm onto my wifes face as he pushed in and out f her arse. Here it cumms, fill her and he pushed deep into her and pumped her arse full of cumm. He pulled out, is she o. k yes, she always does that. I said you better go, he looked at me, the best fuck I have ever had,anytime you want. He left, I lifted my wife, her arse was still a little open, on the carpet was a big pool of wet juice, which had run down her leg. For 2 days she didn't discuss it but then she asked when Rob was coming over again.

stormytimes2stormytimes2about 10 years ago

Great story, loved it, keep writing, but tell GRANDA PA to chill no one made him or his wife enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
written by a

true willing cuck, as in auto bio, obviously.

hey lit,, need a cuck auto bio cat for these fairy clowns

1 cuck bio star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Want This in My Life - I need this in my life

My name is Sandy and I'm 39. It's Saturday night and I'm home alone (again). I'm bored and lonely. I've been married 14 years to a good man who works hard and loves me very much. I have told him many times that I would prefer for him to spend less time working (and more time with me) but he insists. He's a lawyer and he is very set on becoming a partner. Billable hours are quite important.

I'm a professional myself and we make a lot of money. We have a very nice home and I often wonder if we own it or it owns us.

My friends tell me that I still look quite attractive but I feel old. I don't get out very often. I find myself watching reality tv far too often. Is this my life?

And yes, I find myself reading stories like this. And I find myself imagining that I'm in the story. I find myself reading this stuff every day. I'm not into porn (I guess men are more visual and for women it's in our heads).

The really scary part is the type of story that gets to me. I find that I like the stories about slutty women. I get some kind of perverse thrill as I imagine myself submitting to a stranger. I imagine what it would feel like to call for a taxi and go out in lingerie. How would the taxi driver react if I asked came out in a short robe and asked him to help me with my luggage. What would he do when we got to my room? What would he do when I pressed against him. Would he fuck me hard? Would he take pictures of me and tell me what to do? Would he use those pictures to blackmail me? Would he own my ass? What would he make me do? Oh, God, what would you make me do?

What if you write to me? What if I like what you write? What if we exchange pictures. What if I give you my address and you show up at my home and I'm alone. I would let you in. I think things would happen very quickly. You know that I want to submit to you. Would you tell me to suck your cock? Would you call me a dirty cheating slut? I hope you would. Would you tell your slut to crawl to you? You know I would.

My name is Sandy and I want to be your little bitch. I don't even know your name. I have no idea who might be reading this. You might be tall and skinny or old and fat. I don't really care. That's the thrilling part. I want to give myself to a stranger. I want to lose all control. I'm prim and proper all the time (except right now as I rub my pussy). My pussy is soaking wet as I think of you, my new master. Whomever you are, you could control me. Are you married yourself? Are you lonely? I will be your slut. All I ask is that you don't hurt me and that you don't ruin my life. Other than that I will do anything that you ask of me. I will be your little slut. I will be your whore. Does that make me a bad person? At this point I don't really care. I feel like I'm on a runaway train and I just want to let go and see what happens. I want to fuck you and suck your cock and be your dirty little whore. I want to be your slut.

xoxoxoxo Sandy xoxoxoxoxoxo

n2it2run2it2rualmost 10 years ago
Cum Slut Wife Is Fun

Fucking your wife while she sucks another man and then letting him fuck her while she sucks you is mind blowing. Then having her finish him off bu sucking down his jism just adds to the excitement, Hopefully I find another story (Or stories) from you where she becomes a true cum slut where the other guy cums inside her and then you do. Anyway, really enjoyed this hot story and would love to see a copy of the video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For Sandy, Anonymous

You have found him. Let me have a way for us to communicate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
want to see you

Sandy, pls contact me wanturmail@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Drop me a line Sandy. My wife and I are swingers but she said you can borrow just me for a night. OR you can have us both.

French kisses,

Dave & Sally email: davemaybe@ymail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
7 inch smile maker

I,m 61 yr old with a 7 in dick. If you are in nw Indiana email kns73@aol.com

I can lick your clit till you orgasm guaranteed satisfaction !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantasy night

my wife,s shy hope she goes for this one day my fantasy to

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It has been many years ago.... but my wife and I became close to one couple we were intimate with..... I loved fucking his wife while my wife sucked his cock and then his wife would suck my cock while he fucked my wife... It was amazingly erotic...

I could cum now just remembering those days..

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 9 years ago
Five stars and wet panties

Loved this wish I could have kissed you wife right after he came into her mouth, I love the taste of cum especially from the pussy but second hand from her mouth would be so nice too. Northeast Indiana da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Claire is so similar to my wife

Once you get my shy wife in the mood she is ready to do anything. And she does. She has even allowed me to watch strangers fuck her for my viewing pleasure several times....

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 9 years ago
fabulous story! loved it! I know how exciting it is watching your wife fuck someone in front of you. Fantastic !

As above. Fabulous !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MY PRUDENT WIFE

My wife always was very prudent, never told me no but never played much before or during sex. After 20 years marriage our sex life was very slow, down to once every second week.

Then this couple we knew for long time moved close to us and we began socialising. They had the habit of turning every second word sensual. Soon I realised that after a night together with this couple even playing cards for fun, my wife was aroused and wanted sex.

I felt jealous but our sex life changed and I thought, so what. I'm having fun. We joked with the other couple a lot sensually and at times while sitting next to my wife he would touch her bare arm as he was about to emphasise his point.I could see the effect on my wife, she was either getting terribly embarrassed or very horny. She was going very unusually red.

We are now having sex every time after a social night with this couple. It was obvious that my wife was getting aroused either from the sexy comments or the other guy. Again felt a little jealous but then she never gave me such a good time before. At times I began thinking of the other guy on top of her and that made me climax faster. As our sex became more frequent and familiarity at times I found it hard to climax unless I thought of this guy fucking my wife. My jealousy went out of the window and I prayed that we exchange partners. She wouldn't even accommodate the conversation, leave along the idea and time was going on the same.

This time we went out for dinner and when dancing I offered to exchange partners. His wife was very pretty and i got hard. Being a little drunk and a very aroused I pushed by cock on her leg. She moved away and i was embarrassed. Yet a couple a minutes later while continuing to dance, she rubbed her leg on my cock and it was obvious it was deliberately. I loved it so much I nearly cum.

On the way home I said to my wife. I saw you dancing so close together, she didn't answer, just smiled. She was driving home because she drunk less to drink than me. I continued the conversation and said, i saw his pants swollen i think he was rubbing his cock on you. Just as I did, told her that I imagined it happened. I couldn't have been too much out but again she smiled and finally we got home.

As soon as we landed home she was ready. She began kissing me passionately. We went to bed and this time I was determined to get something out of her. After a few more kisses she laid on her back, opened her legs waiting for me to enter her but i was kneeling in front of her ready to enter her but didn't. Instead I continue my comments about the other guy. I said, I can imagine J..... if he was in this position his cock would grow bigger and larger looking at your hot pussy. She had her eyes closed waiting and I go on with my comments. If J.... was in this position his cock would become so hot, as soon as he would touch your vagina will go geez like a red hot steel bar. She said okay go on now but I didn't. I said something else about his cock and how much I thought he wanted to be in my position now and said to her, imagine he is here now, what would you say. She screamed on top of her voice.......fuck me

J........fuck me now......I penetrated her and we had a simultaneous and instant climax.

I don't know more truly, when I said it to a friend she said I'm sure she was fucking your friend. I never found out, and I must admit I wasn't looking. I was so sorry after they moved again and we are now down to once every blue moon.

flufferwifeflufferwifeover 9 years ago
Deja Vu

There is nothing better than living out fantasies with other men and my husband enjoying it more than I.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story, but...

I hate when some small detail ruins a perfectly good story. For me, it was the driver turning around his seat, but then you were able to see his buldge. It's a limo...you wouldn't be able to see it. And then, like magic, he was in the back with you. Did he get out and come through the door? Because I imagine watching a 6'4" guy try to crawl through the partition - with an erection no less - would have been a mood killer.

It's a good story otherwise, but I kept going back to see if I'd missed something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW, SO HOT..

We live in a very rural heartland community. One evening after the usual card games we played strip poker, my wife was first naked. The other fellow felt her its a time or two but was a reluctant warrior. Finally his wife took him by the dick and feed my wife's snatch inch by inch. What a night, our sexual energy spent, we fell asleep but screwed again off and on all night. It was so cool watching another man fuck my wife. Let's do it again....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We had fun too!

My wife and I after a drunken night of dancing, drove home with our friend who said he'd drop us off at our place. I mistakenly invited him in and we sat around and talked for a while, watching my wife nod off. She was nearly passed out and I helped her to our bedroom with the help of our friend. Rather than leave, he stood in the doorway while I stripped her naked and let him look, without making it obvious. I closed the door and we went back to the living room where I pretended to drink more.

It didn't take long and I could see he was glancing toward our bedroom so I pretended to pass out. After about 15 minutes or so, he checked to make sure I was passed out and I watched from half closed eyes as he disappeared into our bedroom! I wanted to get up and check to see if he was jacking off and looking at her naked, but didn't want to get caught. After about 15 minutes, the bedroom door opened and he came out, hurriedly leaving. Waiting for his car to pull out, I raced for our bedroom and to see what he did!

I couldn't see anything wrong when I walked in, my wife was snoring and covered up. Disappointed, I undress and crawled into bed, reached out and began to fondle her pussy. My God, it was soaked! Then it dawned on me what happened, he fucked her. Rather than throw the covers back, I grabbed a flashlight and crawled underneath and between her legs, spreading them and looking directly at the mouth of her pussy. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw sperm running down into the crack of her ass and when I used two fingers to spread her lips apart, I could see a large glob about to escape. Without even thinking, I dropped the flashlight and fastened my mouth over the opening! The next half hour was spent with me sucking and licking her pussy, trying to suck out every last drop. I was humping the bed beneath me and I actually came and without getting soft, continued to hump and came again! My unconscious wife slept through it all.

A few days later our friend stopped by and we were able to thank him for helping us out. He was nervous at first but when I didn't let on I knew, he became more comfortable and didn't take long before he was looking at her with a knowing look on his face. He knew her intimately now and only he and I knew that! Over the next few years before he was killed in a car accident, I was able to leave him alone with her many times and had something to clean up each time. It was a good thing I had a alcoholic for a wife because he fucked her every time!

justfunfor2justfunfor2about 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god this story has got me hard as I have ever been with pre cum continually dripping from my cock. I really love seeing my wife with another guy and she enjoys two guys at once. I really want to see her with two or three guys while I watch her cum all over there cocks. She can suck a cock better than anyone I know and I love watching her please another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wife for use

if you would love to treat your friends a week of fun use my wife all holes open cum deep in them nonstop do what you want keep her nude so any one can come and use her pass her around at bars and clubs use her hard

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 9 years ago
wonderful tale..

You are a lucky man. Wish my wife would entertain Paul!

dossermandossermanabout 9 years ago
Great read loved it.

One of the most erotic sights I have ever witnessed is my wife taking a good fucking from my good friend when after a party my wife and I were sleeping on an inflatable mattress on her mothers lounge floor and my friend had the couch After about an hour he was still tossing and turning because he couldn't get comfortable. so we invited him to join us on the mattress so that we could all get some sleep. My wife only had her panties and bra on and I had boxers on as did he. My wife was in between the me and my friend John. As we had had a couple of drinks during the party we all started to fool around and it wasn't long before my wife and john were naked and he was giving her a good fucking in front of me while she was wanking my cock. Something caught my eye and at the far end of the room I could see my mother-in-law looking through the slightly open lounge door leading to the hallway and the stairs. We didn't stop but I made sure she got a good view of her daughter and john going at it like rabbits. After John had emptied his load into my wife's pussy i took his place and fucked her used cunt until I came in her. All this time her mother was watching and when we finished she made her way back upstairs. That was one of the most sexy things I have ever seen and it still gets me hard just thinking about it. My wife is still a good fuck and always willing to spice things up if I ask her to.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
This does belong in LW

Kinda sad for me but I can see how others like it. The characters are caricatures but that's pretty standard fare for run of the mill porn- or most porn for that matter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
would have loved to do same with my wife

Never saw my wife with another man; but used to make love in motels with the curtain open and light on so as to show her off naked and riding my cock. I would tell her how sexy and naughty she was naked and fucking facing the the window. Don't know if any one ever saw us; but it was a definite turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My car next.

Yup, what hornet guy wouldn't want a piece of that . Better yet

who wouldn't want their wife to be there sucking cock! Made

her sound fantastic . ....if only....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

This is my fantasy. To watch my 57 y/o plump wife take a fat hard cock in her tiny little pussy for the first time. I have a little dick & she's only been with me. She deserves a nice big hard dick & a good load of cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cuck stories

Keep these wonderful cuck stories coming and I ll tell you mine.

erotikoserotikosalmost 9 years ago
Hot little story!

Nice work, this is a most enjoyable read. The characters were exciting and the sex was hot. You had an interesting twist in the plot to keep the reader involved, and your grammar, punctuation and spelling were quite good. Do keep up the good work and, by the way, ignore the sickies trolling here. They are to be pitied for their ignorance and nasty minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Many years ago at a party my wife was sitting next to a friend and he had his hand over her shoulder and was playing with her breast. He then started to tweak her nipple. He asked if I minded and of course I did not in fact I was so turned on that I have wanted my wife to be fucked by another man ever since. She however gets upset when I talked to her about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love my wife with a stretched out, loose, and sloppy wet pussy!

I, too, enjoy the pleasures of a slutty wife. However, I like it when she does it without telling me for a while, but brings the evidence home in her pussy. Our best time was when she took scuba lessons, and she started fucking her very thick instructor after class in his truck. I noticed a pungent aroma from her pussy, and it continued to get looser and creamier with each class she attended. It was really hot when I started joking saying things like "it's getting so big and loose, I think I could put it in sideways!", and she would just smile impishly, or make a joke like - "Oh, are you in already?". Finally after her last class, and a lot of probing questions on my part, she finally admitted it to me. What made it really hot was that she said, "Okay, if you promise you won't get mad, I did fuck Freddy to night, but it wasn't the first time, I've fucked him at least once every time I took lessons from him, and I love fucking Freddy, because he has the thickest dick with the fattest head I've ever seen. I always come twice, once inside, and once in my clit, sometimes more, every time he fucks me. That is why I don't come very often when you fuck me after dive class." Of course, when I heard these words, I shot the biggest load of my life. Crazy part is that, the bigger and looser her pussy feels to me, the quicker I blow my load!

jardinejardinealmost 9 years ago
Hot and horny

Loved your story,

I have watched my wife fucking other guys and get so turned on listening to her as she orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally sexy submission

Very enjoyable, would like to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I loved it!!! Love a HotWife..I've listened to n then actually watched my wife get fucked...it's such a turn on..plus she LOVES to suck cock...we've had a 3 way with a friend of mine too..fuckin HOTT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot wife

is this a dream or real action looks like dreem

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Shy? Hot Wife?

Without the repeated assertions and examples of Sweetie's modesty and shyness, this would be 'just another Hotwife' tale with no seduction or tension! With her shyness claim, it gets more interesting ... unfortunately, it starts losing credibility. It is not totally in-credible, but NO effort is devoted to a rationale behind her flip-flop! Several possibilities to reconcile the apparent split in her modesty are available to my non-creative mind, but not one is offered!

Still, a great stroker, especially if her attitudinal reversal is kept in the forefront!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lijia looks shy at first but...!

Lijia kind of looks shy at first but you soon realise she loves being fucked by a bigger cock than her usual guy!

BC1973BC1973over 8 years ago
Great Story!

Very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's a lot more fun watching than reading about it.

When I married, Janet, my wife she was a pretty innocent young woman. Today, as a result of a lot of fun and encouragement she has given six other men blow jobs, fucked five of them and two of them have been well hung black dudes. She became Bi as a result of our three years membership at an off-premise swingers club in Dallas and has been with between twelve and fifteen women. At one club she was sitting down and I didn't realize the dressed dude between he legs had his fat dick buried within her until be began cumming. Today at fifty she still is hot but a little more reserved and given an opportunity she will fuck another man. You can read about her in "He Likes To Watch Me Dance."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fact of Indian Married Life

Well said, . It is a true fact in many indian marriages nowadays. Such true stories & support will encourage other husbands to come forward. The hot trend even in small indian towns nowadays is that numerous husbands are encouraging their hot wife's to have sex with another man while they watch.

A man should be proud of his hot wife and her enjoyment.Indian culture has always recognised in the holy Niyoga system (Mahabharat) that a married woman will enjoy sex with more than one man in her life to be satisfied. Funnily the current pseudo cultural upholders are actually encouraging the old British Victorian prudery

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
Common theme and I have enjoyed similar experience

My wife agreed to a meeting with a stud I had advertised for and the end results was some of the best erotic sex for all three of us. There is nothing like watching your wife play with another mans dick especially when it is about twice the size of your own! Our stud turned out to be such a good addition to our sex play that he visited us for 18 months and we always looked forward to his visits he turned out to be an excellent masseur and worked wonders with his tongue plus a multiple repeater what more could a woman ask for, It was such a disappointment when he moved overseas.

I would encourage all couples who really enjoy their sex life to give mfm a go, but it is not easy to find a guy with 9"+ and who is polite and makes the woman feel so special

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
would love to share my lady

My lady friend had old boy friends including a black man she had lived with for 7 years, come to visit her at her apartment and then would come to my apartment. I never got to watch them but just knowing and talking about fucking her just used pussy was a real turn on She also let me film her a blunch of times while we had sex, and times that she pleasured herself. She liked that I showed these films to a black friend of mine. It turns her on to know he has seen these.

sirsgoodgirlinwhitepantiessirsgoodgirlinwhitepantiesover 8 years ago
omg...

My number one fantasy, wish I had a partner who would like to do this for real.

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 8 years ago
Wonderful adventure

You are a really lucky man! I wish my wife were so bold...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Pathetic loosers and two bit whores.

spunky2spunky2almost 8 years ago
AWESOME

Totally FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous