Shy Wife No More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heads were spinning before we got through the hotel lobby and that type of attention continued as we walked the main street to the restaurant. The service we receive was impeccable. Our water glasses were never empty and each person attending to our table got an eyeful of Brenda's big beautiful breasts. "Heaven! I think I'm in Heaven," played in my mind.

On the way back to our hotel one guy stopped directly in front of Brenda and stared down her little bib top. The woman with him, his wife I assume, punched him until she got his attention I don't think he realized what he was doing. I felt so proud and couldn't wait to get back to our room and make love to my beautiful sexy wife. Today I still kick myself for not taking photos of Brenda dressed that way and around the hotel, especially the balcony.

Once back in our room and as with her vacation routine, Brenda got naked and went to the balcony to see which of her acquaintances were there. She was only out for a few minutes and I was ready to attack her. But instead, she said she just wanted me to hold her for a while. We cuddled for a while and talked about nothing but sex and expectations. She told me she was loving showing off and appreciated the attention. She then told me her pussy was tired and she asked if she could just give me a hand job. While her hand is not comparison for her sweet pussy, I wasn't about to object.

The following morning we slept-in before heading to the beach. Brenda wore the other one-piece bathing suit, a bright yellow one that was even thinner that the white one. It also seemed to be a size too small, which caused it to cling to every form of her body. This included the camel toe of her pelvis. This didn't seem to bother her and she boldly strutted out the room door heading for the elevator and down to the lobby. We followed the signs through the courtyard and out to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. The water was a clear blue and the sand was fine white sand.

It was mid-week and we were one of the very few people on the beach. We chose one of the many vacant cabanas and plopped ourselves into the lounge chairs. One of the resorts cute and scantily clothed waitresses quickly took our order. Not wanting to get burned, we took turns rubbing lotion onto each other's body and relaxed. There were several sailboarders to our right and a jetty to our left. It was a perfect place to relax, especially after the long day before. We rested for over an hour before we walked toward the water. The water was as warm as bath water and felt good. We splashed a little and went deeper.

Brenda's yellow bathing suit was almost non-existent. She was virtually nude once it was wet. I was a little disappointed that there were so few people around. We had been there for almost two hours and had only seen a small handful of people, including a small tour group of what appeared to be Japanese. They all had their cameras handy and they wasted no time in snapping photos of my Brenda. At least they got to admire her beautiful body, and they got to have keepsakes, especially the guys with the telephoto lenses. I'm sure they were getting great photos of her. Once Brenda knew what they were doing, she did her best to give them the right poses. She would also bend and turn allowing them views of her entire body.

I was sporting a tent in my trunks and didn't even care. The tour group moved on, but Brenda wanted to ensure my needs were met. We were in knee deep water so she went to her knees, pulled my trucks down, and sucked my cock in the mid-day sun. In between sucks, she pulled her bathing suit top down and asked if this was a topless beach. I didn't know and didn't care as I was getting a great blowjob from my wonderful wife in the middle of the day in the great outdoors.

Brenda has always enjoyed receiving oral sex, but had never been into giving. Previously if she even though that she tasted pre-cum she would gag and stop. On this get-away things were different. She was sucking me and stroking me trying to make be cum. I did, and she swallowed it, all of it. She even looked up at me and licked her lips making sure she had captured all of it. Well satisfied, I led my wife back to the cabana. We stayed for another couple of hours before making our way back to our room.

As we walked through the courtyard, Brenda suggested that we rinse off the salt water at the showers near the swimming pool. I wondered if she was really interested in rinsing off the salt water of if she was looking to get her suit transparent again. Regardless, she was in her transparent suit stepping out of the shower. She then suggested that we swim for a while. I think Brenda just liked being observed, as she made sure she went to the far side of the pool before jumping in. Swimming in the refreshing water was nice, but swimming with my sexy wife made it even nicer.

After the swim Brenda walked around the pool talking to the others poolside. The sun was setting behind the building and I was ready to leave. The exhibitionist wife of mine just talked a little longer. We finally started for the room. As we were entering the elevator for the short ride to our floor, Brenda told me she was tired of the bathing suit and had it off just as the doors closed. I was hoping someone would be waiting for the lift on our floor, but no such luck. She did strut naked from the elevator to our room. We entered and I went for the restroom for a real shower.

Brenda joined me in the shower and yes, you guessed it, we had sex in the shower, another thing we hadn't done in over twenty years. Afterwards I soaped her luscious body and dried her once the water was off. She did her make-up and took a little longer than normal. She dressed in a different tropical dress she had purchased the previous morning, a dress that was transparent cream. After the day in the sun, she had a sunburn glow. The contrast of the thin dress made her look even more radiant than normal. I also loved the way her boobs bounced in the dress as she walked.

We enjoyed a nice dinner, great conversation, friendly admirers, and good music from the live band playing in the club. After dinner we walked hand-in-hand to the club to listen to the band. Neither of us are much of dancers, but we did dance to a couple of the songs before finding a dance floor booth. We sat and sung to the oldies and watched the others on the dance floor.

A gentleman about ten years younger than Brenda walked over to us, introduced himself as Javier, and asked me if he could ask my beautiful companion to dance. Brenda giggled and without reservations, I encouraged them to have fun. Javier led her to the dance floor and they danced song, after song, after song. I sat and watched as he at first danced her over to the other side of the dance floor to an area that made it difficult for me to see them. Although the view was limited, I could tell he was no gentleman at all. In fact, his hands were all over her.

I watch Javier's hands make their way from her shoulders to her butt cheeks, squeeze them and then back up. He was slowly working her body, as he would pull her into him. Yet another surprise, Brenda was allowing him to have his way. She seemed to move with him and did nothing about his hands. To make things even more interesting, Javier started kissing Brenda and she was returning them.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. I just sat there was my hard-on watching another man fondle and kiss my wife. My mouth was dry and I was uncomfortable, but I couldn't take my eyes off of them. As strange as it seemed, I was getting more and more excited watching them.

Javier hands were now not just doing up and down her body, he was pulling her dress up and he was squeezing her fleshy cheeks. I wasn't the only one watching as I noticed other dancers looking at her bare cheeks with his hands on them. He now had only one hand on a butt cheek and his other was inside her top. He was feeling one of her breasts as he continued to kiss her. By now most of the dancers were watching Brenda and Javier.

The band announced they were going to take a break and Brenda led Javier to our booth. I watched her walk and observed her left breast was clearly visible hanging out the side of her top. Part of me wanted to run cover her, yet I really wanted to rip her dress off and let everybody see her bodacious, naked body.

Brenda hugged and kissed Javier good-bye and he walked away. Once Brenda was seated she asked me if everything was Ok and I just shook my head yes. I think I was grinning like a proud papa knowing my beautiful wife was attracting so much sexual attention and I said nothing about her exposed boob. I just admired her bare flesh and held a conversation with her like any other horny couple out for the evening.

Even though my cock was sore, I wanted her again that evening. We went back to the room for more lovemaking. I was hoping it would be more like a quickie, but Brenda was so turned-on from her dance experience that she wanted me to eat her pussy. I tied to lick her to just one climax, but she pushed my head back into her pelvis and squeezed me with her thighs. I licked her to a couple more orgasms before she'd let me enter her. I came, rolled off, and was soon sleeping like a baby.

The next morning Brenda woke me and said that she had been to the beach and started working on her all-over tan. When I questioned her about the all-over tan, she said the beach near where we had been was clothing optional one and that she had been nude sunbathing. Darn, I thought to myself, I miss seeing my wife naked on the beach. She also told me about how many people were there and meeting some of the people she had talked to the night before at the pool. My morning wood was a full attention as I realized these others had now seen her naked up close. Of course I wasted no time getting onto the bed and started off my day with some good Brenda sex. I asked her if she put on a good show and if the others were naked and she replied with that devilish smile, "Wouldn't you like to know!"

I did want to know and I wanted to go to the nude beach. I have never been to a nude beach and I didn't care about getting naked in public, but I wanted to see Brenda naked on the beach and see the other naked women. Brenda pulled one of my t-shirts on and said let's go. I was right behind her and I did enjoy the show on our way. My t-shirt didn't cover her full-size behind and I could plainly see her butt cheeks as she walked. So if she was coming toward me I could see her big beautiful breast bounce under the shirt and as she walked away, you fluffy buns were on display. Mmmmmm...was all I could think!

The clothing optional beach was only five minutes further than the beach went had spent the afternoon on yesterday. We walked around by the jetty and there were hundreds of people on the beach, many of them naked or barely dressed.

Brenda suddenly stopped and pulled the t-shirt over her head and removed her sandals. She said, "That's better," and we walked on. Brenda was fully nude prancing on the warm sand. Many eyes were upon her as she walked to a spot that was in the middle of the beach. I quickly spread my towel next to Brenda and went face down to hide the banana in my shorts.

Brenda, on the other hand, took her time to spread her blanket. Before sitting on it she asked if I was going to remove my shirt and shorts. I pulled off the shift and took her I needed to leave my shorts on for a while. She giggled like a school girl as she knew why. She started to apply sunscreen to my back and told me to roll over. I did as she pulled my trucks off. Naked, she lotion my front, including stroking my lotion covered cock. I pushed her hand away and rolled back onto my stomach. She then made sure my buns were protected and she me to lotion her.

Now batting, Manny Motta, Rivers back to pass, runners on second and third, LT off tackle to the left for a touchdown were the thoughts I was putting into my hear trying to make the hard-on go away but it didn't help. So what, I thought to myself. I then worked up the courage to kneel next to my naked wife and rub the sun screen on her back. I took my time ensuring her entire body was covered, especially her pale white bottom. I was giving her a nice massage while protecting her skin. I finished her back and she rolled over.

Brenda was now on her back and I started with her arms and shoulders. While sporting my hard-on, I rubbed the lotion onto Brenda's big beautiful breasts. I was enjoying myself when I noticed that I wasn't the only one enjoying Brenda's boobs. I guess my attention of rubbing and kneading her mammary flesh was getting the attention of others on the beach. A couple walking by said hello and gave a big smile while a couple guys stopped from their beach walked and just stood and stared at us. Brenda just smiled and enjoyed being the center of attention.

I worked my way down Brenda's torso and across her soft belly. Before I could make my way to her pelvis, Brenda raised her knees and spread her legs slightly making sure that anyone walking by and I got a good glimpse of her smooth pussy. I knew she was excited as the folds of her pinkness were glistening in the sunlight. She was getting wet just from being the exhibitionist she had become and from my work on her sexy body.

I rubbed lotion on the thigh of the leg closest to me and then pick-up her leg and placed it on my shoulder. Now the view of her wet pussy was more than just a glimpse, it was a full on view of her wet pussy. I acted like I was just giving her leg a massage with lotion, but I was allowing her a little more fun.

Once I was finished with the first leg, I released it and jumped to the other side of her body. Instead of picking up her leg I just spread them wider and make sure the other leg received a generous amount of lotion and massage. Brenda's eyes would scan the people staring at her and those that seemed to be walking back and forth just to get a better view of my mature wife's sweet love lips.

Once I returned to my towel I had to lay on my stomach otherwise it would have looked like a flagpole was protruding from my groin. As I rolled over I noticed the big grin on Brenda's face and we settled down and enjoyed the warm sun on our bare bodies.

I relaxed and watch the numerous nude and nearly nude people on the beach. There were people of all ages and all sizes. I especially enjoyed the number of large breasted and full-figured women walking around with their boobs on display, but not a one of them was as exciting to me as the big breasts woman lying next to me.

I drifted off into a light sleep when I was awakened by the sound of Brenda holding on a conversation. I listened for a couple of minutes before looking to see Brenda speaking with a nice looking younger couple that had spread their towels just a few feet from us. The woman was topless with nice, but smaller sized tits, and the man couldn't help himself as he just stared at Brenda's Double D's. My ego and I smiled proudly on the inside.

Brenda realizing that I was awake slapped me on the backside and asked me if I wanted to go into the water. We stood and walked naked and hand-in-hand to the water. It was weird to be walking nude in public, but it felt nice too.

Although it was warm out, we were able to walk right into the small waves without that typical chill difference as the water was warm too. We went almost chest high, just deep enough for Brenda's nipples to be touching the waterline. With a smile on her face, Brenda splashed me a little to get my attention before she drove under the water. Brenda is not the type that likes to get her hair wet so this was unusual for her, but her mouth was soon sucking my soft penis into her mouth. Like a spring reaction, I was now as hard as a rock.

Brenda surfaced and with a giggle she asked me if I liked it. Like it, I loved it. Brenda took a deep breath and dove under the water again. With my hard cock now back in her mouth, she sucked a little while I admired her under water nakedness. Her surfaced, exhaled, took another deep breath and was again sucking on my underwater hard-on.

This time she was under water for almost a minute before surfacing. After catching her breath she threw her arms around me and started kissing me. In between kisses she thanks me for such a wonderful trip and let one of her hands slip under the water and fondled my hard-on and balls. She moved to my side and was now giving me a wonderful hand job even though there were several people in the water near us and many others on the shore just a short distance away. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the attention of my wife.

My breathing intensified and I was getting ready to shoot my seed into the seawater. Brenda was nibbling on my earlobes whispering some sexy statements when I said, "I'm cuming!"

No sooner that the words were out of my mouth, I felt my balls constrict and my liquid being released from the tip of my shaft. It was then I opened my eyes to see the young topless woman that had been next to Brenda standing no more than five feet away watching me. I shot three more squirts as she said, "Thanks for the show!"

I came back to reality and realized what had happened as Brenda and the young topless woman began to laugh. I felt my face turn red, but thought I would go with the flow. Brenda threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss before we splashed around and enjoyed swimming nude in the great Pacific. After about another half-hour in the water we went back to our towels.

I again lay on my stomach to hide my privates, but Brenda just sat down and crossed her legs. I soon had another hard-on looking at her sitting there with her oversized breasts on display and her legs crossed exposing her sweetness for any and all that walked by. And many walked by getting a great view of her pussy.

Before long we knew that it was time to go back to the resort. Brenda stayed naked as we packed up all our stuff and we both waved and said goodbye as we walked back to our resort. It wasn't until we reached the end of the clothing optional beach that Brenda pulled her T-shirt out and put it on.

We walked hand-in-hand back to the outdoor showers of the resort pool. Brenda rinsed her body and the wet t-shirt now see-through clung to her body. I rinsed as well and we walked on to our room with Brenda getting the stares and comments from those we passed. Once in the elevator, Brenda removed the shirt and started getting frisky with me. By the time I got the door to our room open, we were both naked. Brenda was as horny as me.

Brenda continued with her surprises and propped the door open. She wanted to make sure that anybody walking down the hall had the chance to see me making passionate love to her. I didn't care and pulled her to the bed and wasted no time in spreading her legs and dove between her legs to her wet pussy. Her clit was engorged and I licked and sucked on it bringing her to the first of many climaxes.

Brenda was out of control with excitement. She spun over, swung around pushing her sweet pussy back over my face as she bent forward taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked me in until she was at the base of my hard shaft. She was a little rough and she sucked and slid up and down on me. She then stopped and yelled, "I want you in me!"

With that, she swung around again and mounted me. It felt nice as the tip of my cock slid past the other lips of her pussy and into her wetness. She bounced and bucked on me. It felt good and I truly enjoyed Brenda's tits as the bounced up and down, then back and forth. The expression on Brenda's face was one of pure delight. She moaned, yelled, and scram as she came, came again, and then again. I don't know if anybody from across the courtyard looking in our open windows or if anybody walked by, but if they did, it was a scene of excitement on that bed in our room. Brenda collapsed on me and soon snuggled next to me. With the door wide open, the two of us lay naked on the bed and fell asleep. We must have sleep for an hour or two as it was dark when we awoke.