All Comments on 'Shy Wife's Ankle Chain'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Never seen a Spanish bracelet trader in Spain except old hippies.

They're ALL Africans. Which could have made the story just as interesting and more realistic. Love these type of tales so you get a 4*. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Automatic "1"

Usual wimp cluck story from this guy.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I ignored your warning

even though I'm not keen on 'sharing' stories, because some of the better ones can be entertaining. Unfortunately, although the initial build-up was very good, the resolution - the drive to the beach and so on - was too rushed to be really sensual.

Naturally, there'll be plenty who'll remind you of your own statement that 'Xabi' had probably had similar experiences throughout the season with lots of different women and that unprotected sex with him would have been extremely risky. I honestly think that a disclaimer at the start of stories like this - something along the lines of 'this is a work of fiction and the author does not, in any way, approve of or wish to encourage unprotected sex with strangers' might encourage some readers to be a little more tolerant of such episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gay hubby story

So 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"add your cum to the lod thats already inside me"

How romntic. How un erotic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i wonder

what prison your writing from loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why not just shoot her

A tourist haven salesman is invited yo have unprotected sec with her? It would be more humane to kill her now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She is a common FUCK PIG

So for the care of a FUCK PIG all you need is antibiotics for clap and sypthlys and the A I D S cocktail and a good mouth so you can shrimp her all night after her lovers are finished with her ass . You may also want a cheap .38 special to blow her and your brains out on TV. Best choice for an up and cuming FUCK PIG SLUT..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just don't comprehend the husband's motivation

It completely mystifies me when a husband condone's (frequently by not putting a halt to it) his wife's extramarital sexual relations. Why would any man want to be married to a wife who is promisicious and falls easily to sexual predators she is not married too. Plus, why should think that her husband would enjoy it ? I think that this story is one more example of many on the Loving Wives section that is very close to pure fantasy and if it exists in real life it is only in a very miniscule number of marriages.

urban_legend555urban_legend555over 11 years ago
Anonymous Misses Again

Your lack of comprehension of the husband's motivation shows what a shallow individual you are. Nothing is more exciting than seeing someone you love shed her sexual barriers and indulge in the physical excitement of carnal pleasure. The more reluctant she is in the beginning, the more enjoyable it is to see her give in to the temptations of her own body. Every true man loves seeing a woman consumed by desire. The moralising stuffed shirts who would sooner deny their wives the freedom to enjoy unrestricted sex wear their insecurity like a badge of honour instead of the dreadful stigma of inadequacy that it truly is. Like an insecure child, refusing any other the opportunity to play, gathering their toys to deny others the opportunity of playing rather than to play themselves, they miss the extended gratification of sharing. Your constant carping about others who have found the witnessing of another's pleasure to be good and gratifying is a sad commentary on you as a person. If you cannot comprehend that Anonymous, you are a sad case indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

One of the most exciting events in my life was having my husband holding my hand while his friend fucked me. Then hubby ate my pussy and added his sperm to the load I already had.

I got pregnant that night and to this day, we dont know which man wass the biological father, but our daughter loves us and my husband now fucks her too, with my help.

I set her up for it and held her hand while it happenned the first time, and now we all fuck whomever we want whenever we want and we all love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nothing is more sick than potentially and intentionally exposing yourself to STDs/HIV

it might be a real turnon to know you wife is nothing but a common slut

and it might be a real turnon to know your husband thinks so little of himself and you

but to intentionally have unprotected sex with a stranger and a person you dont have current medical testing for is plain insane even if the above didnt prove it

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Reasonably good 'share' tale.

Or a 'tail share' story! Agree that the ending was more forced than would have been ideal. Also agree that a condom would have been in order (except it screws up the culminating Sweetie statement!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with urban_legend555

Stop the bullshit moralising. It's exciting to think about and to read about sharing a wife. Nobody ever got an STD from reading a story. If you don't like it don't read it. But shut the fuck up and stop trying to ruin the experience for those that do.

tony090909tony090909over 11 years agoAuthor
Erotic Fiction and Fantasy

It is reassuring to see so much carefully worded concern about sexual health. I must admit that as the owners describe Literotica as a site for “erotic fiction and fantasy” I assumed that most people would realise that this is a work of fiction.

Nevertheless for those worried that Kim caught an STD from Xabi can I just confirm that this is a work of fiction, so there really is no need for the anxiety which has been expressed.

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxover 11 years ago
Can the morality speech, Anonymous!

This is a site for sex stories, and we enjoy reading them. If you're concerned about safe sex, go to the Planned Parenthood site. We're here to enjoy a fantasy, not read your stupid comment about STDs.

bisubcuckmnbisubcuckmnalmost 11 years ago

I loved your story! I would have liked it even more if she was unprotected , in her fertile time, and he fucked her bareback. Of course you would have, at least at first, warned her that she had a very good chance of getting pregnant!

She would tell you she had decided she wanted you to watch him get her pregnant. In fact he had told her that she was his woman now . . . my wife but his slut!

On top of that he said he had some black buddies he was going to bring over to show her what black cock felt like. He had all ready told them about the two of us. They had told him we were perfect. They had a group of of 11 guys specialized in cuckold couples. They were all dominant and bisexual. We would both be fucked by all of them. They would keep her pregnant for at least four black babies.

They would highlight us on their web sight with lots of photos and videos, but hey would only show our first names

THey were also members of 'The Chicago Mandingo Club' and would submit us as potential candidates for 'Utimate Cuckold Couple of the Month'.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Now that she has had strange cock.......

I bet she does it again. CL or internet chat room pick up or even the stock boy at her store she visits. She will try young studs again and again. And cuckold husband will not say a word. If he does not see it, she will tell him every detail of how deep they where and how much they pumped into her pussy. Soon word will spread and she will start doing DP and have all night strangers stay. Cuckold wanted this and now she will take control of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

loved it

Nice and gentle and had some reality about it

Linn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Downfall of Your Wife's Knickers

Excellent story full of the love, complicity and erotic energy only available to a mature couple in a longtime marriage. This was just a wonderful story, both my wife and I loved it. As a husband, I identified with your comment “Not for the first time I thought that there is a lot of pleasure to be extracted from plotting the downfall of your wife's knickers.” Yes, that is what makes this so hot for us men.

Also, the wife´s enjoying being felt up and kissed passionately by her young lover in their waterfront goodbye, explained how erotic this can be for a woman. A woman enjoys being desired and having that desire displayed publicly is wontonly erotic. My wife has had more than a few of these “vacation romances” right in front of me and we thoroughly enjoy them.

Great story, thanks for the intelligent, erotic writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
EXCELLENT! ☆☆☆☆☆+

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY. A VOYEUR HUSBAND'S DREAM COME TRUE.

Tony090909, the author: ☆☆☆☆☆ (excellent job!) Thank you!

Mallorca, Spain: ☆☆☆☆☆

Kim's husband (narrator): i envy him very much & then some

Xabi: ditto

Kim: on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, she gets ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ (that is 20/5 = 400%) Here is why such a mark is possible: Kim as depicted in the story is four times better than i could imagine in my day dreams (or my wet dreams for that matter).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon 02/28/16 "Excellent..."

My ex-wife used to fuck other men. I even got to watch as she got penetrated by my best buddy's extra-wide dick.

When I left her it was not because she was fucking on the side but because i no longer was the most important man in her life. She was falling in love with a lover.

Frankly speaking i miss the days i shared my wife. Whenever i knew she had been fucked earlier that day, i fucked her like a man possessed, like there was no tomorrow.

I was not only fully aware of, but had totally come to terms with, my kinky nature.

I miss those days. But, that's life.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Repetitive

All your stories run the same way from her not liking oral to completion, to the size of the cocks (nothing too big) and so on right down to the exact language such as "rigid arrogance". You need to vary your stories some. You seem to have focused on your very specific fantasy and try to realize it in all its particularities in each story but that becomes boring for the reader. With yours it is almost if you have read one shy wife story, you have read them all as they vary very little. Work on variation and you will have it. So only 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well, thanks for the warning

wife sharing doesn't turn me on, so I'm moving on. See how easy that was readers. Don't like a theme, move on. It's that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Just another asshole comment from annony the king of the cucks. His wife fucked more men and licked her clean every night.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
A slight distraction

In Shy Wife's First Date it seems like the same couple, only she is 49 there and both stories are about 1st experience.

Should have made one a follow up or made the characters very different.

Other than that, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a five star story (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always wanted to see if a follow-up story might appear. Despite the idiotic "comments" of the uneducated morality monitors, this is a well written, well paced of adult erotica.

Mr.B

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!!!! Thanks a lot Tony!!!

OGHMNWOGHMNW11 months ago

Tony, This is a Wonderful Hot Erotic story! Kim sounds like a true MILF! How this occurred on your vacation and meeting up with Xabi was very believable and likely he had been to the beach there with other women. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of “Shy Wife’s” stories that you have shared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1523 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...