Shy Wife's Revenge

Story Info
Looks like she has turned the tables on me.
1.3k words
3.92
81.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatfree
fatfree
329 Followers

I've written before about my beautiful wife's embarrassment over her tiny breasts. She is a tight beautiful woman and my desire to show her off recently went a bit far. (See shy wife exposed to our friends) At the time, I untied my wife's bikini top while she was sleeping and she accidentally exposed her greatest embarrassment, her tiny tits to 8 of our closest friends. At the time, nobody told her how she lost her top, and over time, I believed that she thought it a simple accident. She never confronted me, so I believed that I had gotten away with it. She remains a bit mortified and I do feel a bit guilty about it.

The above event is well behind us, and we have been going about our lives as usual. That is, until my accident. I've always been athletic, I'm average hight, but I'm muscled and well built. I played a few sports in college, but wasn't on scholarship. My buds concede that I'm a man's man. I do have one little inadequacy of my own though. Down below, I'm a bit of a grower. That is, when erect, my dick is just a shade less than 6 inches, not that bad, but flaccid, I'm tiny. If I get nervous, work out or get cold, I drop below two inches. Looks ridiculous on a muscled guy such as myself. Jessica, my wife, has had no other men, but she is not clueless. She knows that I'm embarrassed about it, but rarely brings it up. I pray she doesn't discuss it with her friends.

Anyway, I was out rock climbing with the guys and slipped, The fall wasn't so far, but I landed flat on my back, bounced and rolled, receiving a compression fracture in my lower back and lots of bruises. I had some gravel rash on my thighs as well, but would live. The trip to the ER was embarrassing, of course. I was stripped and examined under lots of lights, with the little guy a shriveled as possible, but I didn't know any of the ER staff and Jessica hadn't gotten to the er as of yet during the really embarrassing bit. Eventually, I got to a room in the hospital with a few pain relievers. The doctor filled my wife in on my condition and told her I'd be in the hospital for a few days. She stayed with me every minute, always the good wife.

I was basically bedridden for several days. That first night, I was dirty and busted up and an older nurse came in to sponge me off in the presence of Jessica. I always tried to let her see me only near sex, when my penis was near to normal size, but I was hurt and scared and I was sporting about an inch and a half when the nurse stripped me for the bath. She was noticeably surprised at my lack of size, but said nothing. Jessica sat at my bedside having a good look at my embarrassment. She said all the right things though and I was glad to have her with me.

The next morning our mothers carpooled up for a visit. Jessica's mom is slim and relatively young in her late 40's. Mine in her fifties. I was awkward lying there wearing nothing but a short hospital gown, but I was getting a lot of sympathy from the women, so I was doing ok. That is until Jessica abruptly said, "You won't believe this road rash on his thighs!" and flipped the hem of my short gown up to my mid belly. All eyes shot to my unexpectedly tiny dick. I sputtered some resistance, but I'd had some morphine, and Jessica had her hand on my belly, pinning the gown. She just discussed the wounds while all three women took in the unimpressive view. I knew that my wife's mother would never look at me the same way. Worse, she is a big talker. News of my tiny penis would make a good story for her entire side of the family.

Mercifully, Jessica let go and I replaced my gown. The women visited for another 20 minutes or so, while I pretended to be cool with what they had seen. I hadn't felt a knot in my stomach like that since high school.

Day two in the hospital, several of our friends were planning to visit. Jessica suggested that I take a shower to be presentable. There was basically no way I could stand on my own, but a nurse and my wife helped me up and stripped off my gown. The nurse said she would have somebody strip my bed, change sheets and get me a new gown while I was in the shower that attached to my room. Walking hurt like a bitch. I barely made it to the shower. Jessica started the water and got me under the shower head. She set the water a bit cold for my taste, and as usual, the dick did its surprising disappearing act. I normally would never let Jessica see me this way, but pain helped me put it out of my mind. The shower went on for about ten minutes, then Jessica stepped out of the bathroom for a minute, leaving me leaning on the shower wall. She came back without the expected towels, but said, "Lets head out to your room to grab your towels and new gown." I was in no position to argue. My back pain was impressive and I kept my hands on my lower back as she threw open the bathroom door and led my into my hospital room.

I was immediately shocked. Sitting in my room were my three closest buds and their wives, the same guys that had got such a good look at my wife's little boobs on the lake just last year. They and their wives had been friends of ours since college. I'd been flirting with the girls for years, harmlessly, and they went along with the sexy muscled ex jock. Now they all stared in shock at my shriveled little penis. I looked around for cover. My bed had been stripped of sheets, no gown was in sight, but a towel sat my the sink. On the other side of the room. My tiny wife pushed from behind, and I, in my current state could not resist. The back would not let me. I walked, wet, naked, ashamed on my tiny dick, across the room. There were giggles, and one of my buds said simply "Man!". Eventually, I shuffled all the way to the towel and wrapped it around my waist.

I looked back at Jessica to see triumph on her face. She had been humiliated when this same bunch had seen her tiny tits, and one of her friends must have told her what I had done. She had her revenge. I would never again be known as the good looking muscled jock. I would be the guy with a tiny dick. It was only a matter of time until they guys at work and the rest of our friends heard this story. I could hardly argue well that it "gets much bigger when in action." Though it did. Wouldn't convince many and I would require admitting that I looked like I was hung like a kid.

Our friends rushed out of the room while I got dressed in my gown, and I didn't say anything to Jessica. We both knew the score.

The 45 minutes that our friends visited with us after they came back in was the longest of my life. None of them mentioned my exposure, but their minds were clearly on it.

I might have to move. Some secrets are better kept under wraps. I have to admit, I didn't think Jessica had this kind of retribution in her. Guess I was wrong.

fatfree
fatfree
329 Followers