Sibling Reverie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll obey you at any time, Sir," she said with a glimmer in her clear blue eyes, "but I understand... I want to be kept collared... I like the feeling of it round my neck, it makes me feel Owned."

Well, such sentiments bring out my tender side, so I drew my lower half-exposed sister close and we kissed deep and long, with me keeping an eye open every so often to make sure no passerby passed too near. Our seclusion seemed reasonably secure, so I dug both hands into her pliant arse flesh and pulled her to me so she could feel the straining hard erection once more battling for freedom from my trousers and the little tease pushed her pubic mound into it to crush her wet clit.

A few more minutes of this kissing had me to the point where caution was a distant memory and, using her collar to pull her face clear of mine, I growled at her to assume a position ready for mounting. Obediently she hopped into the car and knelt on the passenger seat with her head down on the driver seat and her rear held high in a provocatively servile pose that displayed her silky glistening cunt to its full advantage, all ready to be ravished... My sister was aching to be used and in that exposed open position, precarious as it was, I couldn't deny either of our sinful needs.

With no little difficulty I wrestled my stiff prick clear of increasingly constricting underwear and let it free through my unbuttoned pants and, with my hands on her hips, guided my eager enslaved sister's thighs back towards me until my painfully swollen glans was once again nudging against her engorged lower lips....Without preamble I thrust my solid shaft deep into her shuddering body until I'd penetrated her fully and I held her impaled like that for a satisfactory pause, only slightly distracted by the unsuspecting traffic in the near distance. Stood as I was I couldn't be too active in my fraternal fucking so I ordered my pretty teenage whore to make herself cum on my Dominating cock, and, unhesitatingly compliant, she began to rock her raised body back and forth along the length of my throbbing erection, slamming herself harder and harder onto me in a growing euphoria of abandonment. Her pelvis gyrated against me as her confidence grew and she managed to squeeze on the out stroke in a manner that made my senses swim as she instinctively milked my prick with her internal muscles.

This exquisite treatment of her Master's cock was obviously taking its toll on my brazen possession as much as it was me and she began emitting guttural noises of passion as she drove my increasingly sore prick deep inside her, writhing against my slapping balls when I was buried to the hilt and whimpering she begged me to touch her rigid clitoris and let her climax... As my grip was better employed holding her in position by her bucking hips I gave permission for her to frig herself and instantly she slid a shaky hand between her thighs whilst balancing her weight on her forehead pressed hard against the car seat and her self-pummeling onto her brothers quivering cock reached a frenzy indicating the effect of her agile fingers were having upon the little slut. Humping and grinding her soaking cunt into me like a maniac her desperate orgasm consumed her and she rode my impaling cock as her whole body spasmed vigorously out of control, the clutching of her cunt on my erection spurring me to add a few encouraging thrusts of my own to drive her mid-climax into greater heights of enslaved ecstasy.

My sister's body went limp beneath me and I reluctantly withdrew my bobbing erection and lowered her so she could lay flat across the front seats of the car whilst she recovered... Luckily she remembered her duty to her unsatisfied Master and I wasn't left too long with my quivering cock exposed to the evening air.

Her pretty angelic face was flushed but happy when she turned to face me and she nimbly twisted upright in the passenger seat and swung her disheveled half naked lower torso round so she was at eye level my impatient and inflamed bulbous purple cock-head. Tilting her still lust glazed face up into mine she proceeded to devour my pampered phallus gratefully, obviously relishing the piquant flavour of her own fuck lube as she alternated between lapping the length of my shaft with her darting tongue and forcing it between her soft encompassing lips whilst using her tiny hands to fondle my testicles or wrap round the base of my cock to try to masturbate my solid flesh.

The state of arousal I'd enjoyed whilst making my sister fuck herself upon me in that autoerotic display of sordid spontaneity didn't need much further stimulation and my inevitable orgasm under the oral attentions of my talented little cock-sucking sibling had me pulling upon her sweat dampened hair as she brought me to the point of ecstatic release. My knees buckled as I shot filthy loads of hot thick cum against the back of her throat and my personal whore pulled my jerking cock from her mouth and continued to wank my saliva dripping cock with deliberate intent so she could direct the further mind blowing eruptions to shoot across her face and hair and clothed upper body. I had to grip the car door frame to keep on my feet.... the orgasm was so powerful.

As my body returned to my control my favourite slut turned to look at her Owner and she'd never looked more content or perfect, that pretty face I'd known most my life adorned with thick dollops of her brother's cum and with my cock still in her grip she learned forward and licked greedily the last seeping of my spunk from the tender bulb, electric shocks coursing through my body as she licked the tender purple flesh.

Recovering my dignity as best as I could under the circumstances, I allowed my slave to pull her sweat pants back up whilst I tucked my only slightly sated melting prick back into my trousers.

"Can I wear your cum until we get home, Sir?" my bold slave asked respectfully and since it suited her so well and I'd intended to have her drive home wearing the collar anyway I couldn't refuse such an affectionate request from my always faithful slave slut.

"Very well, my precious possession, I'll allow you to drive home displaying your depraved devotion to me, but you'll have to be extra slutty to your Master in return for the indulgence," I told her and she brightened up at the thought. Besides, we had a carrier bag full of newly purchased instruments of chastisement to add to the Domination of my sweet sibling and I wanted her to be in the most receptive mood to resume her training... My pain whore of a sister had a long evening of punishment ahead of her and her driving to it proudly covered in her Master's copious covering of cum seemed appropriate... I kissed her still sticky lips and bade her start the car; the real hard lessons were about to begin.

12