All Comments on 'Sibling Rivalry Ch. 04'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KberlyJsonKberlyJsonalmost 13 years ago

Wow simply captivating. Great story, you're a wonderful writer.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
what...

did you switch characters in the last couple of paragraphs?? This conversation was between lena and nicholas( i think), but you mentioned stacy the whole time being pennyless. i was under the impression that lena ws married to nicholas. that last part is very unclear as to who is talking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
most confusing illiterate works

You really have no flow and the story itself is written as if you have super add, you jump and move around so quickly without showing scene breaks or characters changes. Who the hell is who at the moment you say lena one second then 2 sentences later it turns to stacey and vice versa. Are you as confused as i am to who the hell is who at any time.

lovewordslovewordsalmost 13 years agoAuthor
hmmm

Thanks anonymous! I usually don't comment on what people say about the way that I write but your comment is petty not just writer to writer criticism, don't like my story fine, there are literally thousands more on the site. Illiterate really?!

lovewordslovewordsalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To maria and everyone else who reads this or has read it

I effed up and Stacy's name is plugged into where Lena's should be at the end of the story. Don't know how that got by me but I will fix it ASAP because yeah it does absolutely confuse the story, thanks, lovewords!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!

Please continue! You've managed to portray characters with such raw emotions, it makes my heart ache especially for Stacy and Nicholas. I am so torn between him and Gavin, ugh! Beautiful job!

trupactrupacalmost 13 years ago
don't leave me stranded

don't take too much longer to update. this story is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please I loved this

Please please plase dont take months to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please finish

i need more!! can u please finish the series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was really couldn't find myself reading this story but I really did enjoy it. I hope that Stacy end up with Nicholas. We shall see how this story goes.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
please finish

please finish out this series please cuz it so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

PLEASE continue this

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 12 years ago
I may be in the minority but....

I really want Stacy to be with Gavin. I think they are good together. They can have a fresh start that is built on something real. Nicholas is "too little, too late" in my opinion. You realize after being married to trifling ass Lena for years that you all of a sudden want Stacy? No thanks. He can keep it. And I am sure that Gavin felt something more than lust for Lena at some point but it was never love. So Stacy won't have to worry about competing for those affections. I just really like Gavin/Stacy chemistry. Great story though!! Please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey I'm with you on this one...................

...............I hope Stacy stays with Gavin, because I get the feeling that he has no real deep feelings for Lena and can see her for what she really is............selfish, spiteful and mean. Whereas Stacy is the opposite and I think he has really fallen for her. His anger at the thought of her planning to sleep with Nicholas; the no hands touching sex with Lena, but was all over and more passionate with Stacy. My only problem with Stacy was that she was still willing to carry out the deal she made with Lena over Nicolas - to me that made her just as bad as her sister. If she had walked away from the Nicholas situatuion and accept the fact that he had chosen to stay with Lena for the sake of the marriage, she would have respected herself more.

Loving the story and can't wait for the next installment!

Ceeyena xoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES