Sibling Rivalry Ch. 05

Story Info
It hits the fan.
8.6k words
4.69
17.3k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

Lena lay awake in the queen sized bed of the guest room that she had been using for the past couple of weeks since she and Nicholas were no longer sleeping together. Her thoughts were on her upcoming anniversary. She planned to still have her party no matter what as she had been arranging it for a while now. She wanted to make sure that this one was going to be the best and most elaborate of any she'd thrown previously. She wasn't having things end any other way.

It was the middle of the night and yet she could hear Nicholas moving around upstairs. He was being so noisy that it sounded like he was moving furniture or something. She assumed he was, probably trying to purge their old bedroom of every memory it held of her again. He had "redecorated" twice in the last month alone.

Even louder than his slamming and knocking around was the extremely loud heavy metal that he was listening to. She felt that if she heard Dead and Broken by Godsmack one more time tonight she was going to march up the stairs into his room and destroy his stereo with her bare hands and maybe a knife from the kitchen. The sound of the music was coming all the way down the stairs and seemed like it was beating on her closed bedroom door.

She had been listening to some music as well, but at a normal level for two am. In response to his obvious disregard for her need for sleep she turned up the volume on her stereo. It still didn't drown out the sounds of Godsmack well enough. In order to keep herself from running up the stairs to give Nicholas a swift kick in the ass she focused on what she was listening to and sang along while Monica belted out the lyrics to her song, So Gone. Lena had been listening to it and a few others on repeat for the past few weeks.

After she had learned that her twin was moving here to the city where she lived to be with Gavin, for the first time in her life Lena decided to give up on something she wanted. It wasn't an easy decision for her but as far as she was concerned this sibling rivalry between her and Stacy was over. It cut her deeply to admit defeat but then when she thought about her behavior over the last couple of months she knew that she would rather be alone and unhappy than with Gavin or Nicholas knowing they wanted someone else.

Nicholas on the other hand was behaving like the Incredible Hulk. He was fine one minute then all of a sudden he blew up at her without cause. Like if she happened to look at him for longer than a second at a time. Just the other morning she was in the kitchen making pancakes when he'd come in from a run. She had simply looked at him as he entered the door and his facial expression immediately transformed into one of anger that bordered on rage.

Still, she'd met his heated gaze with a cool one of her own. She refused to allow him to think he intimidated her. They stared at each other until Lena remembered that she had actual intentions of eating the food she was preparing. She'd dropped her eyes to the pan on the stove, in order to flip over her pancakes and Nicholas had left the kitchen and went upstairs.

After he had gone she realized that he might have been staring because of her hair. She had changed the color recently. It was not a comforting thought when she wondered why changing her hair color would make Nicholas angry. If it was because he could no longer look at her and imagine that she was Stacy well; but no, it didn't even bear thinking about.

Lena had grown tired fast of watching him use every ploy in the book to get Stacy. She watched him call Stacy day after day and be totally ignored. To her knowledge Stacy hadn't returned any of his calls. In the beginning Lena had been right there with Nicholas. She had called Gavin just as often as Nicholas had dialed Stacy. Lena had even showed up at Gavin's office unannounced in a damn trench coat with nothing on underneath. It pissed her off now to think of just how pathetic she had been.

Lena hadn't bothered to tell Nicholas that she was no longer interested in keeping her end of their deal. If she did that she knew he would flip out worse than he already had been. She was planning to end her marriage in her own way. She was not going to settle for a few alimony payments and a studio apartment. Nicholas could kiss her ass if he thought she would.

Trying her best to block Nicholas out Lena shut off her stereo and curled up under her blanket to go to sleep. She had a busy day ahead of her tomorrow, which involved spending lots of her soon-to-be ex husband's money.

***

I was asleep, for the most part. I mean I hoped I was as thoughts of making love to Nicholas filled my mind. They were vivid pictures of me underneath him; my legs spread wide capturing him between them as his nice sized cock plunged into me over and over again, making me lose my breath while my nails dug deep into his back at the pleasure/pain that I felt.

As a warm and bright light intruded on the images in my mind they began to fade. This was most definitely was a dream, the same one I'd been having for the past week and a half. Even in my half asleep state I could feel the cotton sheets from my bed twisted inside my fists. I knew too that if I reached down between my legs and into my panties I would feel utter wetness.

There was no sense in continuing with the debate over whether I was or was not still asleep. If I had been asleep moments before I wasn't now. My nose picked up the scents of coffee and some kind of delicious smelling pastry. My stomach growled in response.

I finally opened my eyes to see Gavin lifting the shades on all of the windows in my bedroom. He was walking around in his boxers and he still had bed hair. I started to laugh out loud at the sight of it. Without warning he came across the room and pounced on me. I let out a shriek as he began to tickle my rib cage.

"You sleep like the dead woman. I tried everything to wake you up, the alarm clock. I even tried putting coffee near your nose. You're going to make me late" he said but with a tiny smile on his face.

His fingers were still moving up my sides like ants or spiders, making me shudder. I couldn't stop laughing enough to reply until he finally stopped tickling me and then I guess he had something else on his mind as he pulled me out of bed by my hand leading me into the bathroom. This was so that we could have our usual love making session before he went to work.

We brushed our teeth at the sink in my tiny bathroom before getting into the shower while I ignored the 'look' that Gavin kept sending my way. I knew it meant something like if I had moved in with him instead of my own place we wouldn't be bumping shoulders while trying to share the same tiny space.

After deciding to move here to be with Gavin I didn't want to just jump right into living with him, though it was what he wanted. I'd admitted to myself that I was in love with him and didn't want to live without him but I wanted my own space so that we could take our time before making such a huge commitment. He understood where I was coming from, great guy that he is, but he didn't really like it and never missed an opportunity to tell me how much better things could be if we lived under one roof.

I finished brushing first and then stepped into my small shower stall and faced the wall. I placed my palms against the tile and waited with a little shake of my ass for Gavin to come and give me what I was craving. I was way hot from my dream still and as Gavin's hands came around to grab at my breasts I knew it wouldn't take me long to come. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and smell the mint from his toothpaste as he told me to spread my legs.

I whimpered as I followed his instruction already knowing what was going to happen. He took his right hand from my breast and slid it down my side then between my legs. His fingers toyed with my clit as his left hand came down and guided his thick erection into my hot hole.

We both groaned at the entry.

It didn't take long for us to work ourselves into a frenzy. Our morning sessions were hardly ever slow and sweet. Gavin took me hard and fast. He pounded into me so deeply that I had to almost remain constantly on my tiptoes in order to be able to take him comfortably.

An image came to me just as I was about to explode from orgasm, of the dream I'd had of Nicholas and I right before I'd woken up. It was an image of him between my legs as my nails scored his back. It was too late to shut the images out as pleasure blinded me. I shut my eyes against the thoughts but they didn't go away. Minutes later as Gavin pulled his dick out of me and my level-head had returned I felt almost like I had cheated on him and it wasn't a good feeling.

He kissed me as I walked out past him to let him have the shower to himself so that he could actually clean up before getting ready to go to work. I tried not to think of what had just happened as I stood near the sink waiting for him to finish his shower.

**

I was really sick of my thoughts of Nicholas intruding on what I had with Gavin. It wasn't intentional which made it worse because I felt like I couldn't control it, whatever it was. I didn't want to think about it much less define it.

After I showered and got dressed I joined Gavin at the table in my kitchen and we ate the breakfast he'd gone out early enough to get for us. When we were done eating Gavin gathered everything he needed to go to work. I walked him to the door and we kissed. I felt devoured by his lips as I did every time he kissed me.

"Are we staying at my place tonight" he asked me in a pleading tone before dropping one more soft kiss on my mouth.

I seriously thought this man was trying to wear me down enough so that I'd just give in and move in with him.

"I can't I have to finish unpacking" I looked up into his luminous blue eyes pleading myself.

There were boxes all over the place even after three weeks. That's how long I'd been back in the city to stay. Part of the reason that we often ate out was because I had yet to unpack any box labeled kitchen.

"I have tons of calls to make and I really need to focus on getting this place set up. Not to mention finding a job, so I was thinking maybe you could sleep at home for a night or two and I could sleep here, just so I can get some things done."

I knew that I was babbling but I hoped that he would understand and not get that suspicious look in his eye as was his normal reaction to my suggesting we sleep apart.

I almost sighed out loud as the suspicion in his mind made its appearance almost instantly in his eyes but I didn't want my frustration to show. I waited for him to agree, it took a minute.

"Fine I'll call you later" he finally said.

I watched him walk out to his car and get in then drive away. After he was out of sight I closed and locked the door to my apartment. I went into my living room to attempt some unpacking and to hopefully shake off the feelings I'd had from thinking of Nicholas while making love to Gavin. The minute his car had gone from my sight the thoughts of my dream had come flooding back into my mind.

As I got down onto my knees with my box cutter so that I was on level with the unopened boxes, I thought of all the things I had done to keep away from Nicholas for the past few weeks. I seriously regretted going to meet him for lunch two weeks ago. I'd gone for some reason I couldn't fathom or maybe didn't want to.

Nicholas hadn't pulled any punches from the moment I'd sat down at the table with him. He'd told me he wanted me and he hadn't been subtle about it. The entire time he spoke his deep hazel eyes had been full of heat. The way he'd looked at me made me feel like he was no longer restraining that pent up energy inside of him that I'd known had been there all along but had never seen firsthand.

After he'd finished speaking it was all I could do to get up and leave him alone at the table. My panties were drenched and my hands shook as I made it to my car praying that he wouldn't follow me. I didn't know if I would be able to resist him if he so much as touched me. Thankfully he hadn't followed me.

After that day I had ignored each of his calls. I hadn't returned them and I had no plans to but it didn't stop me from thinking about him way too much, apparently. I needed to get him out of my system in the worst way, just as part of me fought the very idea.

Shaking my head as if it would help me to clear my thoughts, I got down to the business of unpacking my new place.

***

When Nicholas woke up his dick was as hard as steel. The dream that he'd woken from had his erection heavy and standing at full attention. He didn't have to look down to know it, he could feel the thing throbbing. It was almost painful.

He threw back his blanket and crossed his disaster area of a bedroom going into his bathroom to take care of it the only way he could, now that Stacy was with Gavin Rusconi, and he no longer wanted anything to do with Lena.

As he stood under the spray of the water he closed his eyes and thought of the one thing that would surely relieve his aching dick. His left hand wrapped around his hard length as he thought about what it would be like to have sex with Stacy when he got her back into his life. In his mind he could hear her breathless moans as she called out to him while he took her anyway that he pleased, since she belonged to him in this fantasy.

God! He thought frustrated; he had almost been ready to come until another voice interrupted his thoughts. As badly as he wanted to come he didn't want to do it in front of Lena. He opened his eyes and looked toward her. She had the gall to look almost embarrassed as she stood in the doorway to his bathroom.

"I knocked several times but I guess you didn't hear me" she explained to him. Hey eyes gave away nothing of the merriment he knew she found at his predicament.

She was beautifully made up in a red satin baby doll dress and endless black high heels that made her toned brown legs look like they went on for days. Her make-up and hair were flawless. It made Nicholas's dick throb just looking at her but he wouldn't go there as she wasn't the one he wanted.

He asked her why she felt the need to come into his bathroom when she could have waited until he was done to speak to him. He already knew the answer, he could see the need in her eyes, although she hadn't directed that gaze at him in a long time. She would fuck him if he went to her but he also knew that she would be thinking of Rusconi, just as he would be thinking of Stacy.

Nicholas thought they had enough to worry about and didn't need to add another complication to the mix so he told Lena that he would be out in a minute and to meet him in his study. As she nodded and turned to leave his eyes detached themselves from his brain and he watched her ass move as she left the bathroom. And what an incredible ass it was too, he thought.

The moment he heard his bedroom door close he went back to his fantasy. He took his dick in his left hand again and began stroking it while his thoughts turned back to Stacy. At the moment that he came an image of Lena walking away from him, in that dress that he knew she wore no panties under, just sprang into his mind and before he could catch himself he came hard and forcefully. His come shot out of him and sprayed the wall of the shower and his soap dish.

***

Thirty minutes later when Nicholas walked into his office Lena sat in a chair in front of his desk. She didn't bother to look up when he entered. He noticed that she was focusing on whatever she had in front of her, reading it. He'd dismissed his thoughts of her in the shower as nothing more than supreme horniness but as he took a seat in his chair behind his desk he couldn't take his eyes off of her crossed legs and all that gorgeous thigh she displayed by sitting the way she was.

He had been staring at her a while when she finally decided to notice that he had come into the room. As she lifted her head his eyes met hers on their way to land on some other more neutral spot. He did not want to get caught ogling his soon to be ex-wife. If she noticed him staring he couldn't tell from the look on her face as she got up to walk around the desk to where he sat. This close to her, he could smell her perfume and it was driving his libido wild. He added this to the list of things that pissed him off because she didn't seem to notice the effect she was having on him, which was so unlike Lena. In his eyes she was nothing if not cold and calculating.

Instead of the paper in her hand his eyes focused on the swell of her creamy looking breasts as they were directly at his eye level since she was bending down to show him whatever it was that she had in her hands. When he finally dragged his eyes up past her overly exposed tits to her face the expression she held was blank. It irritated him even more for some reason.

Stacy passed the documents over to him while biting her bottom lip. He wondered, before looking at the documents if she was trying to re-negotiate the terms of their divorce. They hadn't spoken of it since they'd made the deal for her to help him get Stacy back. He thought maybe now that things weren't going as planned she wanted to make sure that she would still get paid. His answer to whatever she'd come up with was going to be no regardless of how fair she would try to convince him it was, but as he looked down at the documents he was surprised to find that she had been working on plans for their annual anniversary party .

"What is this?" he asked her more than a little perplexed.

"You have been having no luck in getting Stacy to even talk to you, how are you going to get her alone long enough to seduce her?" Lena said in explanation.

He gritted his teeth not wanting to admit that Lena did have a point. He hadn't told her about the botched lunch the week before last after which it had been impossible for him to get into contact with Stacy.

"Oh that's fine" was all that he could think to say about the menu and seating arrangements. He got up from his desk telling her to do whatever she thought was best and to not wait up because he would be later than usual.

The last part was spoken automatically. His mind had moved on to other things even as he hadn't left the room yet. He didn't see Lena nod at his back because he'd already turned away from her.

***

Lena got that Nicholas had made a slip of the tongue. After all she hadn't waited up on him since the first couple of months of their marriage. As Nicholas left his study to go to work, Lena stayed to put the last few touches on her party arrangements. Feeling somewhat closer to normal than she had in a while Lena laughed a little at the amount of money she was spending on this party. She had been all set to haggle with Nicholas over the expenses and he hadn't even bothered to ask about them. She guessed he didn't give a damn about how much of his money she spent now that they were getting a divorce.

***

After Lena had run a few errands including picking up her printed invitations she drove directly to Gavin's place of work. She meandered her way past his secretary with a smile and wave like she belonged there, or more like she was Stacy. As she passed the secretary she thought that Gavin needed to get him a new assistant. Did the woman just not care or what?

Gavin was on the phone when Lena entered the large masculine looking room without knocking. He sat on the edge of a large desk while looking through some papers that sat on top of it. He told whomever he was speaking with that he would call them back once he noticed her standing near the door.

"What are you doing here?" Gavin asked Lena as she continued to stand in the same spot.

"And what did you to your hair?" Gavin asked her because he couldn't stop himself. Her normally chestnut brown head of hair was now black.

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers