Sibling Rivalry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you here he asked me?"

"Because I love you and I don't want us to be apart." I found it hard to speak because his lips were kissing and sucking at the back of my neck. It was turning me on.

"That's bullshit." He retorted surprising me.

"It's bullshit that I love you?" I tried to push out of his grasp but he wouldn't let me go.

"I asked you to marry me before you came back here to live and what did you say?"

"Gavin—

"No" he cut me off, "just answer the question."

"I said no. But we--"

"And when I asked you to move in with me when you decided to move here, what did you say?"

I sighed but told him what we both already knew.

"And then the moment he calls you go running."

"Gavin--"

"I don't want to hear it" he said.

He somehow moved his body so that I was lying underneath him. He then began kissing me and taking off my clothes. I assisted him in all of his efforts. My sweat pants came down easily enough and then my lace panties after that. He had already removed his boxers when I opened my thighs and he came down on me again. He entered me and I let out a little scream as he nipped my neck with his teeth. His movements were slow and deliberate. They were driving me crazy too.

His head lifted and his warm mouth moved up towards my ear. His next words shocked my entire body into stillness. He said, "I'm willing to share you with him, but only once."

I had no words. I couldn't have made my mouth move if I wanted to. I tried my damndest to get out from underneath him but he just gripped my hips firmly and started a steady thrusting that had me thrashing around and moaning his name. He started moving as deeply into me as he did when we had our morning shower together, only in this position I had nowhere to go.

"Gavin!" I screamed shutting my eyes tight. "Please." I didn't even know what I was begging for. I just knew that if he kept this up he was going to ruin my pussy.

"Admit it" he said between breaths.

My eyes flew open right into his; he was looking down at me with an indescribable expression on his face.

"You want to feel him make you come. Say it" he continued to pound away at my pussy.

I refused to. He refused to allow me not to say it. He repositioned me gripping my thighs so firmly that I was sure I would have bruises later.

The pace of his strokes sent me over the edge as he intended them to.

"Say it" he growled just as the wild spiraling orgasm ripped through my body.

I heard myself like I was far away from my body, "I want him to make me come" I screamed, while moaning in pleasure.

To add insult to injury, I think that saying the words prolonged my orgasm. I felt my pussy snake around Gavin's cock so snuggly. My body writhed like I was no longer in control of it. When Gavin pulled out of me his cock was still hard. I knew he hadn't come yet.

And I was right. He got off of me and stood up. It still stuck out from his body as he pulled on his boxers. I felt so terrible I could only watch him as he walked across the room. He picked up his cell phone from the charger it was connected to and then brought it back to me. My heart stalled when he handed it to me.

I didn't want to take it. "Either call him or leave now and don't ever come back" Gavin said. I was used to his accent by now but I had to really strain to understand him just then.

I took the cell phone and dialed Nicholas's number. I was so thankful when his voice mail picked up. "Hey Nick, it's me, uhm Stacy—

I felt like I was going to cry. Gavin took the phone from my hand and sighed deeply before he spoke into it asking Nicholas to call him back, then he hung up.

I got up to put on my clothes while Gavin left the room. He didn't come back and I couldn't force myself to go find him. Tears spilled from my eyes as I sat back down on his the couch with my face in my hands.

I wanted so badly to call Lena, I needed my sister so much right now but there was no way I could call her. And say what! Hey Lena I just admitted to Gavin, my boyfriend and your ex that I want to have sex with your husband. Yeah that would go over very well.

I curled up on the couch to try to go to sleep, not that it mattered. I could see the sun already beginning to rise through the blinds in the living room window. I was completely unprepared to face the day.

*****